Home
FOX news learned their lesson

Sorry people I know that many of you will not like this, but FOX news killed people the other day by airing their faces during an interview. I predicted that the man and his family would be killed, so now they are blacking out faces. Just goes to show how pathetically ignorant that FOX is

Correction, the Taliban will identify the building in the background, then look for the dress, when found the wearer is dead. FOX news is pathetic
Terrorists and Libertards like you don’t watch FOX.

THEY WATCH CNN and Al Jezeera

Dumbass.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Terrorists and Libertards like you don’t watch FOX.

THEY WATCH CNN and Al Jezeera

Dumbass.

Defending the people killing freedom is not a wise endeavor
Thank God you straightened the Admin at Fox out!

LMAO......
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LMAO......

Not really because they care less about freedom than chinka, if they did they would not be killing the Afghans fighting for freedom
But YOU instructed them........
Originally Posted by Raeford

I informed and instructed FOX that the people that they identified would be killed promptly and now they are blacking out faces. 100 percent factual, whether you like it or not. FOX is as retarded as CNN, perhaps worse because CNN fakes less

Enjoy
Originally Posted by Dustyone

I informed and instructed FOX that the people that they identified would be killed promptly and now they are blacking out faces. 100 percent factual, whether you like it or not. FOX is as retarded as CNN, perhaps worse because CNN fakes less

Enjoy

Maybe YOU should instruct them[FOX] on their 'fake-ness' then......
Sure you did.

Enjoy

JFC.

Whaddya say, just for once, you try a hunting or recreational shooting-related topic.
It'll be the first.
This guy is like a mini Catman

Clyde
Spanokopitas?? Is that you?
I informed and instructed FOX that the people that they identified would be killed promptly and now they are blacking out faces.

How did you inform them?

Did you receive feedback from someone at Fox in a position to make that decision, indicating they’d heard you and were changing their policy?

LMAO......

Not really because they care less about freedom than chinka, if they did they would not be killing the Afghans fighting for freedom

And your boy Biden and company do????
Thank You for your Service.

Lol.
He had his “people” contact them...C’mon man.

LMAO......

Yes, indeed. Maybe now she can address their issue of calling Arizona for Taliban Biden with only a few percent of returns in?
Originally Posted by Morewood
Sure you did.

It is likely that other people with working brains also informed FOX that their lack of brains was killing people, and there is nothing that you can do to change this

Don't you wish that FOX had greater respect for patriots

CIAO
Are you mentally competent. I ask seriously. The only people who are responsible for this catastrophe is Biden/Harris and those in this administration who ignored what was going to happen. Their the ones who are getting people killed. The State Dept. was actually charging American up to $2000 to fly out of Afghanistan. Not only are they being abandoned by this president, vice president and every other person in this admin., but they are then told if they want a flight they have to pay for it. All the while flying more Afghanis out than Americans. Luckily the payment idea was reversed, but someone in this admin. thought so well of it it was implemented for a time.
Sure you did.

It is likely that other people with working brains also informed FOX that their lack of brains was killing people, and there is nothing that you can do to change this

CIAO

I'll ask again - and your boy Biden and company do care???
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Are you mentally competent. I ask seriously. The only people who are responsible for this catastrophe is Biden/Harris and those in this administration who ignored what was going to happen. Their the ones who are getting people killed. The State Dept. was actually charging American up to $2000 to fly out of Afghanistan. Not only are they being abandoned by this president, vice president and every other person in this admin., but they are then told if they want a flight they have to pay for it. All the while flying more Afghanis out than Americans. Luckily the payment idea was reversed, but someone in this admin. thought so well of it it was implemented for a time.

I know everyone wants to pin this on Biden, but the fact is that Biden does not know who Afghanistan is. Seriously Biden reads his phone upside down, so it is fine to blame the administration but do not assume that Joe has any say
They are just pushing the fake MSM narrative. Its destroying Biden.

Humm. The MSM destroying Biden now.

Lets ask Stevie Wanderer who is in control. whistle
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Rassmusen Twitter poll.,
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They are just pushing the fake MSM narrative. Its destroying Biden.

Humm. The MSM destroying Biden now.

Lets ask Stevie Wanderer who is in control. whistle

You will want Biden back after kimbalina takes over
Originally Posted by RUM7
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

The fact is that every Afghan that FOX interviews and exposes can and will be identified and killed by the Taliban. So who is FOX actually serving as the Taliban is benefitting?
"...as I instructed them"

We have a mental case roaming about.
Originally Posted by DMc

Google (Alphabet) stock
Originally Posted by DMc

And he actually believes what he says. laugh
Sure you did.

CIAO

crusty smells like a starfish.

mike r
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by DMc

And he actually believes what he says. laugh

Yes I do believe that the people that dopey FOX news interviewed from Afghanistan complaining about the Taliban are dead, which is why FOX is now blurring their faces at least. Why do you not care about decent people?

You are a sad person.

Stocks up today, how bout you
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Sure you did.

CIAO

mike r

Ah that wonderful under the pier scent

I just wish he'd of been smart enough to instruct the Taliban to knock their schit off!
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Sure you did.

CIAO

mike r

Ah that wonderful under the pier scent

That's your own twat your smelling.....
I've heard some egotistical BS in my life - but this is right up there at the top!
© 24hourcampfire