Home
Posted By: Muffin Afghanistan - 08/21/21
US passports being seized..

Taliban patrolling in Humvees

Biden cancels trip to Del.

In other words............... everything's fine
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
Even with the media behind him I'm not sure how Biden survives this nightmare.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
Awesome, Winning !
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Easy, a couple of false flag “right wing terrorist” attacks and the full support of the media and half the population will forget Afghanistan even happened.
Posted By: Lucas1 Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
On with the unity!
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
Corn Pop Down

The Deep state is measuring Joey for his coffin, he's served his purpose - to be the focal point of voting fraud anger - even though the dope probably (almost certainly) had the least clue what was even going on and being executed to get him "elected". Now his time is already up and as predicted the Spooks, Reptiles, Political insiders, Media & MIC are setting him up for the inevitable fall so that they can replace him with Kamala and way more radical "change you can believe in". Obongo's probably already running & coordinating much of the shenanigans from his Martha's Vineyard palais.
Posted By: rong Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
Ha,,,,,Corn -Pop

This is embarassing
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
Other than a merciful Taliban (ha!), there is no good way out. The choices are all bad and the stupid S O B s did it to themselves. Wow, they epically suck.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Easy, a couple of false flag “right wing terrorist” attacks and the full support of the media and half the population will forget Afghanistan even happened.

Oh, you mean like the rusty pipe and the MAGA hat?

Fugkin morons can't even make up a good story.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Corn Pop Down

The Deep state is measuring Joey for his coffin, he's served his purpose - to be the focal point of voting fraud anger - even though the dope probably (almost certainly) had the least clue what was even going on and being executed to get him "elected". Now his time is already up and as predicted the Spooks, Reptiles, Political insiders, Media & MIC are setting him up for the inevitable fall so that they can replace him with Kamala and way more radical "change you can believe in". Obongo's probably already running & coordinating much of the shenanigans from his Martha's Vineyard palais.

Joey's about due for his between the toes injection of liquid fire.
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Afghanistan - 08/21/21

Thank you for the laugh. Right now in any town Minnesota, NPR is telling the square heads that everything going on in Afghanistan is a Trump lead insurrection.

Do you have any idea how stupid the people in Minnesota are? I promise you they think those blocking people from the Kabul airport are Trump supporters.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Afghanistan - 08/22/21
Originally Posted by Muffin

Ok, if you want accurate information on situation in Afghanistan all you need to do is go to US Embassy in Afghanistan website and check >>> US Citizen Services>>> See all Alerts and Messages. They do great job on presenting accurate up do date information on what is happening on the ground. Taliban Leadership agreed to let Americans leave, therefore, confiscating US Passports makes no sense. Anyhow any American in Afghanistan should refer to information on US Embassy site, follow advice found there and contact them if needed.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Afghanistan - 08/22/21
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Muffin

Ok, if you want accurate information on situation in Afghanistan all you need to do is go to US Embassy in Afghanistan website and check >>> US Citizen Services>>> See all Alerts and Messages. They do great job on presenting accurate up do date information on what is happening on the ground. Taliban Leadership agreed to let Americans leave, therefore, confiscating US Passports makes no sense. Anyhow any American in Afghanistan should refer to information on US Embassy site, follow advice found there and contact them if needed.

I hope you choke on a giant cock
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Afghanistan - 08/22/21
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Thank you for the laugh. Right now in any town Minnesota, NPR is telling the square heads that everything going on in Afghanistan is a Trump lead insurrection.

Do you have any idea how stupid the people in Minnesota are? I promise you they think those blocking people from the Kabul airport are Trump supporters.

Haven’t you seen Stevie Wonder’s gay posts?? LMAO
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Afghanistan - 08/22/21
Wonder who they are looking for,going after the passports.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Afghanistan - 08/22/21
The Military Industrial Complex doesn’t like Biden or anyone else pulling out of a war zone and costing them money. Biden botched the withdrawal big time so this is the deep state and power brokers taking advantage of it and using the news/propaganda wing and their need to feel self important with news stories to remind biden that they’re in control. It will all be forgiven and smoothed over before election time but they’re using it as reminder that they’re bigger than he is and that he works for them.
© 24hourcampfire