Home
This is unbelievable!
I mean, FMB!
The drug addled idiot known as china joe biden should be impeached over this monstrous debacle!
It is an unparalleled disaster.
The latest "numbers".

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rcraft-afghanistan-leftover-biden-admin/

OMG!
I can not believe the damage that has and WILL come from this.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
80,000,000 votes though.

NFW.
You do not impeach a president for crimes against humanity, you hang him and his family. This will keep the gene pool cleaner.

I could use one of them trucks they have. Damn foreigners and illegals get it all.
More votes than Obammy

LOL
Meanwhile at an NPR station in Minnesota, people are shaking thinking about all the Trump supporters keeping Americans from the Kabul airport.
Originally Posted by ironbender
80,000,000 votes though.

NFW.

80,000,000 dumb senile communist

Time for a war
Welfare! Welfare recipients. It has become the source of votes. Keep pumping money into welfare and putting money in people's bank account and keep buying fughing votes. Those aren't gift cards, those are buy a vote cards.

Biden is in over his head. He wanted to be president but can't handle the job. Bastid
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Meanwhile at an NPR station in Minnesota, people are shaking thinking about all the Trump supporters keeping Americans from the Kabul airport.

What branch of service were you in Ray H?
Originally Posted by Dustyone
80,000,000 votes though.

NFW.

80,000,000 dumb senile communist

Time for a war

Probably more realistically 65,000,000 real votes.
80,000,000 votes though.

NFW.

Time for a war

Hey dusty, the feds pay bonuses for pushing incitement?
He got more like 60M votes. Far too many of our countrymen have been co-opted by the marxists. The other 20M votes were fake ballots and ballots ran through many times. The greatest crime in history. And your Democrat party did it.
No. It's way, way worse than you think.
Originally Posted by rainshot
He got more like 60M votes. Far too many of our countrymen have been co-opted by the marxists. The other 20M votes were fake ballots and ballots ran through many times. The greatest crime in history. And your Democrat party did it.

There were multiple republicans helping them.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
No. It's way, way worse than you think.

And gonna get a lot worse too.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

What branch of service were you in?

Steelhead was in the Coast Guard.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Steelhead was in the Coast Guard.

What branch did you serve in?
Sakoluvr: I agree with you completely on the horrors of, and the millions (TENS of millions!) of lives destroyed by liberals like china joe biden over the last 60 - 70 years under the guise of "welfare"!
But that is a separate and distinct situation from china joes horrific blunders in Afghanistan, China and on the Mexican border.
The dimwit china joe is gonna get us in on a world wide "jam" I fear!
And "I" don't fear much!
I mean like nukes and schit over Iran/China/Russia/North Korea/Afghanistan etc.
I have NO confidence in china joe nor his ho and can only hope that "dumb-luck" will get the U. S. of A. onto an even keel somehow, in the future.
Countless HM'V's and weapons and airplanes and rockets in the hands of terrorists in one fell swoop (instant!) all due to an idiot, demonrat, drug addled, failed politico named china joe.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Winning
Steve4102, the watch4bear of Minnesota
Friends, do not worry after illegal invasion of Iraq under false pretenses the Government of los Estados Unidos has no credibility left. All you need to do is congratulate members of Taliban for wide-spread support and quick victory over former western puppet government of Afghanistan. If you have any doubt just look up bio of former President of Afghanistan.
Nation building has never worked well.....
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
This is unbelievable!
I mean, FMB!
The drug addled idiot known as china joe biden should be impeached over this monstrous debacle!
The latest "numbers".

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rcraft-afghanistan-leftover-biden-admin/

OMG!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Do not dispair. Just look at former enemy called Vietnam. You killed hundreds of thousands and today they make stuff for you at lesser cost than the Chinese. If you play your cards right, I would not be surprised in Afghani will do same in not too distant future.
That demented pos needs to be curb STOMPED !
Sakoluvr: I agree with you completely on the horrors of, and the millions (TENS of millions!) of lives destroyed by liberals like china joe biden over the last 60 - 70 years under the guise of "welfare"!
But that is a separate and distinct situation from china joes horrific blunders in Afghanistan, China and on the Mexican border.
The dimwit china joe is gonna get us in on a world wide "jam" I fear!
And "I" don't fear much!
I mean like nukes and schit over Iran/China/Russia/North Korea/Afghanistan etc.
I have NO confidence in china joe nor his ho and can only hope that "dumb-luck" will get the U. S. of A. onto an even keel somehow, in the future.
Countless HM'V's and weapons and airplanes and rockets in the hands of terrorists in one fell swoop (instant!) all due to an idiot, demonrat, drug addled, failed politico named china joe.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The blunder was invading Afghanistan in the first place. Your government should have used high tech weapons and Special Operations Command forces and get rid of terrorists responsible for horrific events of 9/11. Since you live in Democratic system they had to do something grand to satisfy anger and grievance of the electorate. The logical thing to do would not have been enough to satisfy those feelings. The speed with which Taliban took over the country after 20 years of American presence suggests that you could have never won. I suspect History will judge decision made by current American Administration in favorable light.

Joe has always been an incompetent, serial plagiarist, and a corrupt senator, and now quickly the worst president in our history. But he’s only the dull tip of the spear. His past aside, he is now a tool.

You need to pull back and see his woke staff, the heads of the agencies and departments, and the immoral Democrat Party leadership who pushed him forward including giving us the worst presidential candidate during the campaign, as the present Vice President.

..And their “enabling” the election, and, they are about to complete their coup of a constitutional republic by passing phase two of the “making America Marxist” bill.

Yes, Joe should be impeached or resign but give him up and look at the whole evil cabal.

Call your rep’s and senators!
Quite honestly I am happy the Taliban are not letting them all leave or EU would be run over with new waves of refugees.
Originally Posted by Slavek
This is unbelievable!
I mean, FMB!
The latest "numbers".

OMG!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Do not dispair. Just look at former enemy called Vietnam. You killed hundreds of thousands and today they make stuff for you at lesser cost than the Chinese. If you play your cards right, I would not be surprised in Afghani will do same in not too distant future.

Lol...the Afgans have to wait until lightning strikes something to make fire. Of course, your peeps just gave them a trillion dollars worth of fire making material...
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
That demented pos needs to be curb STOMPED !

Slavek?
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
Nation building has never worked well.....

As a Democrat what would you know about that? or anything for that matter
[

FCKing clown
He said the buck stops with him. What a joke.
Originally Posted by GAGoober

All Democrats are a joke!

The only “Buck” That stops with Hiden Biden are the big cash payoffs he and his Crackhead spawn take from bribes from China and the Ukraine. 😡
You should be happy. The throwing of money to corrupt system is over and all Americans still over there will soon be in the United States. President Biden made the right call. The Taliban are going to keeps Afghans over there which is great because there will be no caravans of refugees to deal with.
Border crisis and this Afghan screw up are treasonous and impeachable acts. Unfortunately we ain’t got the numbers to do it and if we did the Rinos would cave.
Border crisis and this Afghan screw up are treasonous and impeachable acts. Unfortunately we ain’t got the numbers to do it and if we did the Rinos would cave.

You do not live near Mexican border (Alabama, Florida, South Carolina is not Mexico). How do you know there is still crisis there. Did you ask someone you trust from: Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or California?

I did not serve. You?

Department of Transportation
Originally Posted by Slavek

You do not live near Mexican border. How do you know there is still crisis there. Did you ask someone you trust from: Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or California?

Well I guesd then I am not a know it all azzhol like you.
So far he's managed to screw up just about everything good in America that trump did. How's that for "Build Back Better"?
What was it that the Halfican was caught about saying about Biden on a hot mike ?

Something to the effect “Joe could Fuqk up a wet dream”
Originally Posted by cra1948

Department of Transportation

I've never known a serviceman who was ashamed to say which branch he served.
Rainshot: Great point - seems EVERYTHING that china joe touches/comments on goes to hell?
The guy is just WAY out of his league when it comes to rational thinking and decision making.
And he is a perv.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Half million weapons for terrorists but they don’t want me to have a high capacity magazine in my legal gun.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Half million weapons for terrorists but they don’t want me to have a high capacity magazine in my legal gun.

Or protect our own national borders...

Clown World, Inc.
Originally Posted by SBTCO
80,000,000 votes though.

NFW.

Time for a war

Hey dusty, the feds pay bonuses for pushing incitement?

Why, yes. Yes, they do.

Lol.
Jake Blues: This just came over the wires and I am afraid there is MUCH truth in this article titled "Biden May Have Condemned World To China Domination" - interesting and sobering article from the U.K.

Link: https://www.dailywire.com/news/brit...he-world-to-chinese-domination-in-future

Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
80,000,000 votes though.

NFW.

Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Like Ms. Milley said. You're the #1 threat to America.

Not Tahl ee bahn.

And to show how really stupid these folks are.....while trying to get all of our people out.......the IDIOTS put out their thoughts about BOMBING the vehicle and equipment parks!! Joe needs to be taken to the train station!! Where are you Ike..???...we need you badly!!
Remember when Germans civilians were made to walk through the death camps after WW2?
Many stated they had no idea what was going on inside the walls. For the most part that was total BS, they just didn't care.
Today, do you care about the Afghan people who didn't support the Taliban and what might happen to them?
Jake Blues: This just came over the wires and I am afraid there is MUCH truth in this article titled "Biden May Have Condemned World To China Domination" - interesting and sobering article from the U.K.

Link: https://www.dailywire.com/news/brit...he-world-to-chinese-domination-in-future

Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

That ain't news by a year or more. It's just become too obvious for the world news media to ignore anymore.

Mask up- we are Chinese now.
None of it was a blunder... that corrupt mulatto pos released the gitmo ragheads for this very event
Originally Posted by Johnly1923
Remember when Germans civilians were made to walk through the death camps after WW2?
Many stated they had no idea what was going on inside the walls. For the most part that was total BS, they just didn't care.
Today, do you care about the Afghan people who didn't support the Taliban and what might happen to them?

Do you care about the Americans that are still there? Or are you one of those commie leftist pukes that puts illegals and foreigners before American citizens? Not surprising you’re from Oregon.
Laura Logan spells it out here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SicarioScott/status/1429120290257264641?
Keith dunlap: Just saw a common American negro on the george step-on-all-of-us program PRAISING china joe biden for ALL THE THOUGHTFUL DELIBERATIONS AND OPTION CONSIDERATIONS that china joe went through before he "made the right decision" and pulled the troops out before the allies and Americans in Afghanistan!
What a bunch of bullschit!
And the metrosexual bitch sitting in for george step-on-all-of-us just let this common American negro get away with that bold faced lie.
I mean WTF?
And sadly that common American negro idiot is the china joe appointed Secretary of Defense for the United States of America!
Sheesh.
The United States of America is in for some VERY tough times under china joe.
Gasoline has gone up over $1.50 per gallon since china joe and his ho have been in office - let alone the price of such staples as eggs, bread, hamburger and ammunition!
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Swamplord: I have several friends who agree with your observation on the high yellow metrosexual anti-American known in some circles as barrack hussein obama knowingly trying to do harm to the United States of America!
In hindsight, I am tending to agree with those folks more and more.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I found this very pertinent article regarding china joe and his "status".
Sad that I have to rely on a foreign countries press for somewhat truthful observations!
Finally SOMEONE is chastising the American "media" for their agenda driven lies and propaganda!

Link: https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/202...nes-about-suddenly-hawkish-media-n430901

I thank the UK for their truthful observations.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Thanks also to the Red State Press for exposing this.
© 24hourcampfire