Home
H Rotten Clinton had liposuction to remove 100 pounds of adipose tissue {fat} to make herself appear to be healthy rather than her usual self indulgent,morbidly obese,state of ill health.

After failing to commit the necessary fraud,in order to get placed in the office of the president,she's back to her old ways and weight.lol

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Our New VP.
Typical bloated communist pig. Bubba still has that post-heart surgery open mouth look. What a pair.....
Jabba, is that you Jabba?
Jeezus
Here is an ASS shot of this pig,who appears winded after a short walk.lol

Hill taught this conehead girl how to 'take' a samij ,, 1 minute .

Yikes
Bill dresses like he's fifteen.

You have to understand that it's comfort food.
She never got over the election and so she went on the Oprah diet.
Originally Posted by rte
her usual self indulgent,morbidly obese,state of ill health.

she's back to her old ways and weight.lol

You say this almost like its a BAD thing....
This is that sow back in 2014, just shortly before she got her liposuction.

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
It's not her BMI that bothers me nearly as much as her brain/thought process.
Originally Posted by rte
H Rotten Clinton had liposuction to remove 100 pounds of adipose tissue {fat} to make herself appear to be healthy rather than her usual self indulgent,morbidly obese,state of ill health.

After failing to commit the necessary fraud,in order to get placed in the office of the president,she's back to her old ways and weight.lol

So, I take it that the secret service agent will be tasked with providing any mouth to mouth cpr if required.

Wonder how often bill fakes an issue.
Bill, for years,has looked as if he's suffering in later stage syphilis.

Notice how in most photos of the two, Bill always appears subservient to her? Imagine the former POTUS is less important than his wife.
Bill always has that open mouth look to him.

Reminds me of people I saw in the hospital all the time. Waiting to die.

Seems weird.
I thought they hung her sorry ass.
Thats fugly !
Now that is about as Ucking Fugly as you can get.
Hey rte...................thanks for posting some of the most offensive pictures on the Fire
Need some eyewash now, maybe rub a little ivermectin in my eyeballs.
The back brace she was hiding under her clothing in '16 was just a slimming device.
A disgusting woman inside and out.
I couldn't stand Bill Clinton, but I never blamed the man for gettin' his dick sucked any where he could.
I was honestly confused by the title. When did she stop being a fat pig
Originally Posted by rte

It will be a great day when that [bleep] dies.
browneye would hit it.

mike r
I'd have to drink most of a 6-pack before I'd screw hillary
Who cares what she looks like, it's not her looks that anyone is worried about.
she let herself go
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Who cares what she looks like, it's not her looks that anyone is worried about.

Don't be so obtuse.Her physical appearance,gives even the most thick sculled individual,a hint as to her self indulgent,arrogant,self righteous personality.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Exactly right!
Originally Posted by ol_mike

That’s all it would take?
I’ve never seen anyone go downhill as quick as Bill Clinton did at a young age. He’s looked like death warmed over for years. Both of them are ghostly white.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ve never seen anyone go downhill as quick as Bill Clinton did at a young age. He’s looked like death warmed over for years. Both of them are ghostly white.

If Keith Richards had a son...
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Jeans, baseball hat, and tshirt is dressing "15"? Guess I'm 15 too....
It's not her looks, she's a liberal.
Originally Posted by Morewood

See there really is a God
She'd be considered healthy by most American standards.

A sixer of cyanide would be my choice of drink if forced to copulate with that creature.
The only thing worse and more disgusting is a man needing a bra…

Speaking of that….

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
she let herself go

Yeah, about 40 yes ago.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Originally Posted by rte

It will be a great day when that [bleep] dies.

When they smoked pot in college , Willy didn’t inhale LOL
Originally Posted by add

A sixer of cyanide would be my choice of drink if forced to copulate with that creature.

LOL
Originally Posted by steve4102
Our New VP.
Might be possible
Hill play 2nd fiddle to the Ho ? What have you been smoking ?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Jabba, is that you Jabba?

It ain't Princess Leia.
Originally Posted by rte

Why do I find that photo so soothing? grin
Looks like Huma put on a bunch of pounds too - probably missing Wiener boy.
What a hideous sow.
Beached whale . . . .
Looks like Marlon Brando in Jurassic Park
Hey big girls need love too.
What’s more comical is all these guys like Clinton, Dershowitz, Prince Andrew etc spend time at the beach with Epstein and deny any hanky Pankie with the young girls. They weren’t working on their tans.
Hey, that is another of akpenisdudes heroes, be nice.
Originally Posted by CCCC
I don't think that's Huma.
Originally Posted by RAS
The only thing worse and more disgusting is a man needing a bra…

Speaking of that….

That's what is commonly called, "Marijuana Boobs." wink

As for Hillary and Billary, here's a picture of them back when they were young and vibrant and important in Arkansas, partying hard. grin

L.W.
Rte: She (it?) never stopped!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Hillary has looked like that all along, she just hid it kinda under her trademark ov-glove pant suits. Bill may well have come down with syphliss while dipping his wick in the underage Venezualan Lolitas down at Epstein's place.
No real need for the images, as I would have accepted ones word.
why the hell would you wear clothing from head to foot like that for a walk on the beach? even her hands are covered. wtf is wrong with her? and bill looks pretty good for his age except for that slack jawed, soon-to-be-dead look.
Originally Posted by rem141r
why the hell would you wear clothing from head to foot like that for a walk on the beach? even her hands are covered. wtf is wrong with her? and bill looks pretty good for his age except for that slack jawed, soon-to-be-dead look.

She may be on medication that is photo-sensitive (to sunlight).
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by CCCC
I don't think that's Huma.
You very well may be correct in your "not thinking" - but to me she looks the part closely enough to be a fat Huma - and certainly will do until something better and more logical comes along. You know, "turds of a feather - - - -"
Would be a thing of beauty to have her buck naked on a table twerking to Wild Thing by Tone Loc .
151 barcardi on ice baby !
Kenneth
Body shots...!
Originally Posted by abbydog
Hey big girls need love too.

She’s all yours 🤢
I didn't know that vodka made one sensitive to sunlight.
I don't thiink it's Huma either,I thought it was SS.
Can't tell but it looks like she's printing on the right side ( maybe just her shirt)

thats cause he f-ucks 15 year olds
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Would be a thing of beauty to have her buck naked on a table twerking to Wild Thing by Tone Loc .
Kenneth

You're a sick mf'er 🤣🤣🤣
Were those shot's taken on Epstein's island?
Any takers for some serious hate sexy on Hill ?

Laffin

🦫
Originally Posted by mirage243
Kenneth

You're a sick mf'er 🤣🤣🤣

Found a taker....Kenneth, you can bang away on that hot turtle.

🦫
One could theorize that Bill Clinton was the one responsible for bringing Covid-19 to the USA just so he could stay 6 feet away from Hillary!
Originally Posted by rem141r

Vampires start on fire in direct sun light.
Have you never watched a Vampire Movie.

Evil Hides in plain sight.
Yeah that's SS, not Huma. Oddly it looks like it might be the same female in the 2014 picture. Feeling sorry for the SS agent. That'd be a rough job.
Kenneth

MMMMM yea just think of the fat fold cheese, damn I'm hungry
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Kenneth

MMMMM yea just think of the fat fold cheese, damn I'm hungry

🤮🤮🤮
You know it’s bad when even ole Slick Willie won’t hit that.
It looks like a SS insignia on the shirt to me. Assuming that’s the case the Secret Service looks like it’s gone the way of the military. No way do I believe that moderately overweight woman is the best bodyguard protection available.
It looks like a SS insignia on the shirt to me. Assuming that’s the case the Secret Service looks like it’s gone the way of the military. No way do I believe that moderately overweight woman is the best bodyguard protection available.

Probably Hillary’s Lesbian Lover too. Probably why they picked her.

You aren't seeing the boats in the water, or the helicopters and drones in the air or the hummers just over the dunes.

You aren't seeing the boats in the water, or the helicopters and drones in the air or the hummers just over the dunes.

I’m not sure what that has to do with my statement that I highly doubt that she is the most SS qualified candidate in all of the land to bodyguard a former President. Are you saying that they offset her shortcomings with numbers and others more qualified?

I’m not sure what that has to do with my statement that I highly doubt that she is the most SS qualified candidate in all of the land to bodyguard a former President. Are you saying that they offset her shortcomings with numbers and others more qualified?

The woman in the picture could skin you alive before you knew it was happening.

She does provide a good amount of cover.
It would be more fun if she were Huma, but there is logic to the thought of her being SS.

Then again, if that lady is SS, she's the fattest looking SS person I've ever seen - and have seen a few.
Just how fast will she need to move to keep up? grin
How dare you speak of the 11th Chancellor of Queen's University Belfast like that.

How dare you...

I LIKE the idea of minimal protection for that traitorousskank!
Sure would be nice if that satanic troll left this dimension...

The woman in the picture could skin you alive before you knew it was happening.

You've been watching too many c*nt movies.

He's trying to attract that age and younger girls. Epstein is no longer around to find them for him. The Clinton's must be running low on adrenecrome.

Bb
Even fat l'm sure they can find an orange jumpsuit that will fit her.
That's photoshopped.

There's no way Bill would be that close to her.
Quick! You keep her wet, I’ll call Sea World….
Ever wonder why democrats and other morbidly insane politicians never seem to die? Pelosi, and about 60% of Congress is over the age of 80. Hildabeast is much younger but she has a few more miles on her.
Originally Posted by WAM
Quick! You keep her wet, I’ll call Sea World….

Stop picking on Brittney, I mean Hillary

Stop picking on Hillary
You cant be back to being a fat pig, if you never left being a fat pig.
Bet that SS chick loves her job!

Better than deserved.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Ever wonder why democrats and other morbidly insane politicians never seem to die? Pelosi, and about 60% of Congress is over the age of 80. Hildabeast is much younger but she has a few more miles on her.

Even the Devil does not want them.
They make him look like a choir boy.
I am surprised they are actually within 10 feet of each other.

I figured at this point, why even bother to pretend, they can't do anything for each other anymore, why keep up appearances they actually like each other?
Is that BJ she’s walking with?
B.J's younger sister. lol
Originally Posted by rte
This is that sow back in 2014, just shortly before she got her liposuction.

I remember these pictures.

I may have posted them back in 2014,just before she went for surgery to make her look somewhat normal and not her usual fat piggish self.LOL
I met that fat 'ho back in '12... Damn, she's gotten uglier...
1/2 if not more of the dudes here would hit it

LOL
Originally Posted by ISRO
1/2 if not more of the dudes here would hit it

LOL

Damb I think if you hit that your Dick would fall off and you would get the Black Plague.
Or something worst that would haunt you and make you suffer for the rest of your life.
It may even make you live longer just so you would suffer longer.
Her outsides can compete as hard as they want; they’ll never be as ugly as her insides!!
She's always been a pig, her weight has nothing to do with it.
Beached whale, is my first thought.
Originally Posted by rainshot

Only the good die young!

Schumer, Piglosi, Hiltery.....
They still have plenty of time.
Why bother with the Secret Service? Let them die slowly, a piece at a time. Remembering all the evil things they have done. I don't even care about the blackface thing. It would be fun to see her liberal friends look at the photo of her in blackface. Be Well, RZ.
The thread title is deceiving. I was expecting to be told she'd lost 50 pounds.
Gross......
© 24hourcampfire