Home
As i have said, make HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE OTC
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...physicians--surgeons-aaps-301098030.html
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not true as 86 percent of those who get covid need no treatment at all

jag, are there sites you're recommending to buy it online?
Why not just mail everyone a 3 month supply. They can save shipping by including it with a $2000 stimulus check and a mail in ballot.
Originally Posted by Dustyone

Not true as 86 percent of those who get covid need no treatment at all

Stupid [bleep], why not hedge the bet?

Well you can order actual Quinine on the net, from Walmart even. You can also get Hylands leg cramp pills which have a synthetic Quinine as the active ingrediant. Not sure if it is Hydroxychloroquine but I have been taking two pills a day for a long time even though I already had the CCP virus.
I will listen to a real doc, no offense jag.
Originally Posted by callnum

Real docs like those guys at the FDA who not only approve the shot - they also approve how much rat chit can be in a box of oatmeal or cigarettes.
I have a question about this. I was prescribed HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE last month after a Lupus diagnosis. Looks like I will be taking it for the rest of my life. Will this help my chances of not catching Covid, or if I do, will it help with mitigating severe symptoms? It has really helped relieving he whole body pains I have been having for the past several years, my fear would be not being able to get it if there is a run on the drug.
Originally Posted by Teal

Real docs like those guys at the FDA who not only approve the shot - they also approve how much rat chit can be in a box of oatmeal or cigarettes.

They also recommend no tinfoil hats. LOL
Originally Posted by cotis
I have a question about this. I was prescribed HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE last month after a Lupus diagnosis. Looks like I will be taking it for the rest of my life. Will this help my chances of not catching Covid, or if I do, will it help with mitigating severe symptoms? It has really helped relieving he whole body pains I have been having for the past several years, my fear would be not being able to get it if there is a run on the drug.

Yes to all of the above, the drug is one of the most produced in the world, sadly the Chinese have a corner on it and the quinine market.

For you I recommend a no drop hanging.
Originally Posted by rickt300

I get the stupidity since you are from Texas.

^retard alert

Never happen. Doctors are too enamored of the money and control they get from doling out whatever drugs they see fit to whomever they want. Same with pharmacists. If there were not other issues involved, and there are, but if there weren't, it would boil down to this and never get done.

A few years back you could doctor your own pets and livestock with rabies shots, antibiotics, whatnot. Now it takes going to the Vet and a big bill. None of that OTC anymore. Watch and see what happens with Ivermectin, here shortly.
[
the drug is one of the most produced in the world, sadly the Chinese have a corner on it and the quinine market.

If true, expect the Chinese to reduce the effectiveness of HDQ, OR poison it !
Correlation is not causation. All of your links are to wacko bullsh*t sites.
TXJaguar, are you a doctor?
FrontlineMDS.com
Originally Posted by abbydog

Welcome to the site.
Are we back to hydroxy again ? I thought ivermectin was the miracle cure now.
A combo of hydroxy, ivermectin, zine, d+.
We have a local provider that does the Texas Protocol.
Don't forget the eye of newt and wing of bat.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
We have a local provider that does the Texas Protocol.
What's the Texas protocol ? I've got ivermectin, vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, Quercetin, Budesonide ampules, Budesonide nasal spray, listerine, vicks vapo rub. WTF else is there ? My place is starting to look like a friggin drug store.

Being from Texas has nothing to do with your stupidity.
Tag Hydroxychloroquine Covid
You're FOS Jigguar. Here's why:

1. Covid is a myth
2. Covid is no worse than a bad cold or a mild case of the flu, so why would you need to get rid of it?
3. What about the other Internet-proven cures, like horse wormer, cattle tranquilizer, and llama laxative?
4. The Chicoms own all the HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and created Covid to increase demand. YOU ARE THEIR SHILL!
Greenlight for Ivermectin in Japan

https://rclutz.com/2021/08/19/greenlight-for-ivermectin-in-japan/

How to deal with the current dilemma is a huge challenge to Japanese government and medical agencies? Fortunately, India has an excellent testimonial. Since April 28, India medical officials started providing Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to its massive population. As India is the major pharmaceutical manufacture in the world, they were ready for this massive drug distribution. Miraculously, COVID cases have plummeted quickly since then thanks to the new rules.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/japan/

No

No

You two dick loving sheep get your 4th jab yet?
Originally Posted by SandBilly

No

lmao
This article is worth hanging on to in case you need a doctor to give you meds that most will not.

https://www.onedaymd.com/2021/05/di...slVNA1hApRWhrbG5mepwaxuOwSsY0GBYVkUZHPq4

No

You inbred hillbillies still sticking to the horse de wormer?

No

I would if I didn’t have a RX. You still sucking on John Testers nubs?

No

TFF you didn't deny the inbred part. LOL

And the pot meets the kettle.....

No

Why would i? that’s the only thing you can think of to post here.. Try to get some original [bleep], nub sucker.
Originally Posted by baldhunter
This article is worth hanging on to in case you need a doctor to give you meds that most will not.

https://www.onedaymd.com/2021/05/di...slVNA1hApRWhrbG5mepwaxuOwSsY0GBYVkUZHPq4

Those can’t be real doctors, I haven’t seen any of them on the TeeVee..
Newspaper this morning, ivermectin made up 70% of Mississippi state poison control calls. Input do with this information as you please. Our newspaper is Herald and News, a commie rag, used mostly for litter boxes!
Originally Posted by Heym06
Newspaper this morning, ivermectin made up 70% of Mississippi state poison control calls.

this why why you don't listen it internet docs like jag.
Newspaper this morning, ivermectin made up 70% of Mississippi state poison control calls.

Why did you cut the part that said it was a commie rag? You’re one pathetic pos. Did you get that 4th jab yet or not?
Never heard of it

Originally Posted by slumlord
Never heard of it

😐

IF it were OTC, which it is not.

But we all know why YOU are against it, don't we.
OMB syndrome for the millennials

But if Fauci told you to stick a corncob up your azz to stop fart transmission........
Originally Posted by Raeford

But if Fauci told you to stick a corncob up your azz to stop fart transmission........

He would say “way ahead of ya’ doc!”

Better than listening to internet dumbassed corksuckers who love Zero and Biteme.

Tell us, BTW, how things are going with your bud Biteme.
Originally Posted by Raeford

He would say “way ahead of ya’ doc!”

ROR
Remember back early in the pandemic when a couple remembered that Hydroxychloroquine was what they had been using to clean their fish tank? Taking it as a preventative measure croaked them both. Darwin Award types like that is why the poison control centers are reporting a 550% increase in Covid-19 home remedies and Ivermectin is leading the list.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

jag, are there sites you're recommending to buy it online?

No. Its by rx only except for half the nations in Africa. Amazingly, they are smarter than the WHO, CDC and CDC.
Originally Posted by Windfall
Remember back early in the pandemic when a couple remembered that Hydroxychloroquine was what they had been using to clean their fish tank? Taking it as a preventative measure croaked them both. Darwin Award types like that is why the poison control centers are reporting a 550% increase in Covid-19 home remedies and Ivermectin is leading the list.

You don’t clean fish tanks with HCQ
Hydroxychloroquine is available OTC in Africa, and So America and most other countries. This is why there have not been huge death numbers from Africa. But is a cheap drug that big pharma cant hose us tax payers for,.

It would be nice if you got it and were sent home with tylenol, told to come back when your lips turned from schiett brown to blue and got vented and a lung blew out.

There have been some positive effects with pukes like you who got such tx from you know WHO.

They took chloroquine phosphate
Originally Posted by WildWest
Hydroxychloroquine is available OTC in Africa, and So America and most other countries. This is why there have not been huge death numbers from Africa. But is a cheap drug that big pharma cant hose us tax payers for,.

Is Brazil in South America?

It would be nice if you got it and were sent home with tylenol, told to come back when your lips turned from schiett brown to blue and got vented and a lung blew out.

There have been some positive effects with pukes like you who got such tx from you know WHO.

Kinda early to be hitting the Wild Turkey isn't it?

How many people died from ivermectin overdoses the past 25 years according to the cdc?

I think we are seeing how well your last idea about who to vote for went over.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Stay on topic ya drunk old fool.

Is Brazil in South America?
All them bitches on the nekkid beaches down there got big asses.

^homosexual

^homosexual

He is that too? I just figured him for a drunk.

poor pot bellied ginger boy.

How many booner cats are ya gonna shoot this year at your pedophile BHA pint nights? lmao

You got that right.
Originally Posted by ribka

poor pot bellied ginger boy.

How many booner cats are ya gonna shoot this year at your pedophile BHA pint nights? lmao

You still scared of snow packed roads?

Originally Posted by ribka
Getting too old to get elk or deer out.
A worn out tape of Chris LeDoux

Blackbart's a damn ol' Fool
In today's Internet age, can you get a prescription online and buy it? I'm sure there are restrictions for narcotics preventing you from getting those, but what about something tame like this?

^homosexual

He is that too? I just figured him for a drunk.

You figured Zero was a hero and Biteme was mo'better, too.

You figured I'm not a Dr but not enough to put money where your mouth is, too.

Or, would you like to make that bet?

Or are you like I said, a liar and gutless to boot?
Wonder if a doc in a pill mill would prescribe it ?
Originally Posted by Kenneth66

Try Americas Front Line Doctors, AFLDS.COM or Budesonideworks.com Ask for prophylactic Tx.

Many Drs will, but have pushback from Pharma and medical groups.

Funny deal. Fox and others posted that warning from Homeland Security you could be labeled as a Domestic Terriers ( whistle )if you push back against the Election or WHO or CDC official narrative

Several days later a guy calls in to Hannity Radio and says his Dr wont rec for or against the jab..

Hannity said to find a Dr with the guts to give his opinion, being too stuoid to connect the dots that Drs who come out against the jab risk being labeled as domestic terriers.. whistle
You can get it online from overseas.

This should work: ychloroquine&key=hydroxychloroquine
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
In today's Internet age, can you get a prescription online and buy it? I'm sure there are restrictions for narcotics preventing you from getting those, but what about something tame like this?

You mean like Hydroxychloroquine that some of us have been Telemed acquiring since JULY 2020?
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Try Americas Front Line Doctors, AFLDS.COM or Budesonideworks.com Ask for prophylactic Tx.

Many Drs will, but have pushback from Pharma and medical groups.

Thanks Jag, so if I understand the AFLDS.com process, I can create an account through that web page and request preventative HCQand pay a fee. Then, a doctor will call and do a brief phone consultation. And then I can get a prescription outside the framework of my insurance plan. Since I hear HCQ is relatively inexpensive, this seems like the best way to go if I don't want to go round and round with doctors or insurance. Am I following the idea correctly?
You mean like Hydroxychloroquine that some of us have been Telemed acquiring since JULY 2020?

Slum, have you had any ill effects at all? Have you been on it the whole time? Thanks.
She blamed the unvaccinated. IOW, she was vaccinated

Too bad she didnt get Hydroxychloroquine and Budesonide.
Ask me how I know.

The real reason for their problems is that they don't know how to read the instructions.

As for the gal and guy and the fish tank cleaner thing.

She wanted to kill him and just took enough of the cleaner to make her sick.

Glad that the folks who caught her were smarter than you seem to be.

Slum, have you had any ill effects at all? Have you been on it the whole time? Thanks.

Zero ill effects noted

Call the SpeakWithanMD via that AFLD portal.
Think it’s now $89 for a telemed consult

Have them forward the scripts to your local pharmacy

Dont let them send the scripts to third party Shaleesh Patel mfkers that make you wait 10 daya

Ive been on it since Feb 2020.

It has prevented my 2/year cases of serious bronchitis and asthma exacerbations which required prednisone and antibiotics to clear. The virus or allergy caused bronchitis would close bronchioles enough to develop bacterial bronchitis.

I take one or 2 200 mg tablets/wk.

It also prevented spring and fall asthma flares from allergy and i havent had a cold or flu.
It also knocked out flares of sebhorrihic dermatitis.

There are reasons the deep state, NWO, who and CDC wanted to prevent the widespread use of it and Ivermectin.
I expect they will also treat the flu and maybe common colds.

In 25 years i took 2 patients off Hydroxychloroquine who developed early signs of retinal toxicity called Bulls Eye Maculopathy. Both patients had taken 400mg/day for TEN YEARS for Lupus or Rheumatoid arthritis.
Food for thought.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]exotic baby names

Zero ill effects noted

Dont let them send the scripts to third party Shaleesh Patel mfkers that make you wait 10 daya

Cool thanks. All I'm taking as preventative is Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc. I would like to add HCQ to that cocktail and this looks like the way to go.
Is HCQ considered a preventative or mitigator of the flu or colds as well?
Jag....when do I get all magneticky ??

🤣🤣

Immunosuppressant meds
Protocol supplements B,C,D,zinc
calcitriol
cardiac meds
Bicarbonates
anti psychotics
pain management
Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg every other day
3 shots of Pfizer

mere mortals would wilt

Ask me how I know.

And of course, no co-morbidities. Picture of health, a svelte, lean, fitness machine.............................

Typical. Everybody's a drunk that doesn't agree with you.

And in case you try to circle back, I don't drink you dumb fugk..
yes
Originally Posted by badger

Ask me how I know.

And of course, no co-morbidities. Picture of health, a svelte, lean, fitness machine.............................

CNN can really pickem. MSM pushing that vax narrative, . wink

But you are a floridian,,nuff said. LOL
Is HCQ considered a preventative or mitigator of the flu or colds as well?

Not yet. I think that will come in due time.

But you are a floridian,,nuff said. LOL

But you are a lieberal corcksucker,,nuff said. LOL
Food for thought.

Yeah Jag, been waiting on the pics of the piled up dead folk[from RONA] over there cause they ain't vaxxed or wearing masks

🤣🤣

Immunosuppressant meds
calcitriol
cardiac meds
Bicarbonates
anti psychotics
pain management
3 shots of Pfizer

mere mortals would wilt

I think he has you on ignore. LOL
For those who laugh at these drugs, what is the protocol of your docs if your get COVID? Most including the ones in my town won't do a damn thing until you are in need of being in the hospital or on a vent. I would think the best thing would be to do everything you can to keep people from getting that sick.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

🤣🤣

Immunosuppressant meds
calcitriol
cardiac meds
Bicarbonates
anti psychotics
pain management
3 shots of Pfizer

mere mortals would wilt

Well, thinkings not your strong suit, mush head.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
For those who laugh at these drugs, what is the protocol of your docs if your get COVID? Most including the ones in my town won't do a damn thing until you are in need of being in the hospital or on a vent. I would think the best thing would be to do everything you can to keep people from getting that sick.

I've been screaming this for months. But, you're right. That is the protocol. I asked my PCP that exact question Monday!
They tried to misdirect their own Hitler style agenda by saying Trump was a Hitler.

Rs want papers checked on illegals and voters. Ds cry Racism.

Ds want papers for those who want to go to ball games, casinos, movies, resturants, grocers....

They want lockdowns as Hitler did with Jews in Germany.

They want only those with the correct papers to fly?

Their narrative, "Let us see your papers".

And finding a Dr who will start early tx with proven antivirals and antiinflammatories before getting sick.

I've been screaming this for months. But, you're right. That is the protocol. I asked my PCP that exact question Monday!

They call it “supportive airway management” = go home and isolate yourself. If you get bad, come to the hospital, we will put you on oxygen and give you a Z-pack (an antibiotic for a virus 🤦‍♂️). If that doesn’t work, we’ll put you on a vent until you die. Then we will collect our $$$ and publicly bad-mouth those “kooks” for self-medicating with ANIMAL drugs! I’m not kidding…

Just watched them do it to my wife’s great uncle. Pathetic…
All this schiett for the deep state to control you over a flu that 99.7% of people survive. UFR.

And finding a Dr who will start early tx with proven antivirals and antiinflammatories before getting sick.

IMHO, "DRs" have killed a schitload of people by their ironhead refusal to recognize non- Conventional Medicine alternatives like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.

IMHO, "DRs" have killed a schitload of people by their ironhead refusal to recognize non- Conventional Medicine alternatives like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.
They sure have.
All this schiett for the deep state to control you over a flu that 99.7% of people survive. UFR.
IMO you deserve a big thanks for constantly posting the protocol and for the links to docs.
Karen's make great tyrants
Originally Posted by ckat

They call it “supportive airway management” = go home and isolate yourself. If you get bad, come to the hospital, we will put you on oxygen and give you a Z-pack (an antibiotic for a virus 🤦‍♂️). If that doesn’t work, we’ll put you on a vent until you die. Then we will collect our $$$ and publicly bad-mouth those “kooks” for self-medicating with ANIMAL drugs! I’m not kidding…

Just watched them do it to my wife’s great uncle. Pathetic…

That about sums it up.

Keep in mind, the viral infection is over and gone and Hydroxychloroquine or ABs or Ivermectin is useless for the virus after 5 days.

The ABs can help prevent pneumonia and Ivermectin does help reduce inflammation after the 7 or so days when the cytokine storm hits.

The reason steroids help is they reduce inflammation. Steroid tablets or injected steroid is spread over the body and are diluted in the lungs.

Budesonide (budesonideworks.com) is concentrated in the lungs and if used early, can drastically reduce or prevent the killing pulmonary edema.

Budesonide is FDA approved for 6 mo babies and iirc, maybe for premies. Pretty safe, I'd say.

No one has asked how i know the fat gal didnt get appropriate treatment.

Strange that no one wants to know how i know.

I got a bunch of it when I was in South Africa last month
Originally Posted by jdemocko
I got a bunch of it when I was in South Africa last month

What’s a bunch?
IMO you deserve a big thanks for constantly posting the protocol and for the links to docs.

I agree. Screw the trolls.
The problem with that plan is that HC is cheap and already produced. They needed something that was expensive and needed to be manufactured to make big Pharma big money..........
Originally Posted by centershot
The problem with that plan is that HC is cheap and already produced. They needed something that was expensive and needed to be manufactured to make big Pharma big money..........

More candidates for a firing squad

🤣🤣

Immunosuppressant meds
calcitriol
cardiac meds
Bicarbonates
anti psychotics
pain management
3 shots of Pfizer

mere mortals would wilt

Funny stuff coming from a Texican. Everything's bigger in Texas, especially little sandwilly's mouth. LOL

🤣🤣

Immunosuppressant meds
calcitriol
cardiac meds
Bicarbonates
anti psychotics
pain management
3 shots of Pfizer

mere mortals would wilt

Funny stuff coming from a Texican. Everything's bigger in Texas, especially little sandwilly's mouth. LOL

Word, mush head.
I hear what you guys are saying but I still don't understand WHY they don't just admit you and give you the antibody treatment, if it's proven to be effective. Unless there's zero beds in the hospital, and they are going to charge your insurance anyway, why do they send you home, just to become an emergency? What would a hospital administrator say behind closed doors as to the rationale?
I hear what you guys are saying but I still don't understand WHY they don't just admit you and give you the antibody treatment, if it's proven to be effective. Unless there's zero beds in the hospital, and they are going to charge your insurance anyway, why do they send you home, just to become an emergency? What would a hospital administrator say behind closed doors as to the rationale?

Excellent question!
Administration of the Mabs is a way to give you a good treatment and keep you out of the hospital

You don’t need to be admitted for an infusion of Mabs. And the last think you want is to be in the hospital.

Lots of extra germs and other sick people there and they are short staffed.
They can’t scare people into taking the jab if people aren’t dying.
I think this info will save some peoples lives who have had the jab.

$32,000 for Remdisivir which is in short supply and can be deadly for some.

https://rumble.com/vl5umf-dr.vladimir-zelenko-slays-globalists-exposes-global-genocidial-event.html

That's kinda the way I feel about it too.Next they will want you to get a jab for the common cold.I'm a believer in your bodies ability to produce antibodies.There is way more to this than just a virus.

Zero ill effects noted

Thanks Slum. I missed Jakes post.

Slum, did you really get the jab?

They took chloroquine phosphate

Well, you know, to dimocraps there isnt much difference in H2O and H2SO4

Zero ill effects noted

Thanks Slum. I missed Jakes post.

Slum, did you really get the jab?

Yes

3 of them

I sort of kinda have no immune system being a solid organ recipient and Mylelodysplastic syndrome, bone marrow disease.

Good fortune and God bless.

Please watch the Zelinko video.
Clues.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free photo hosting
UFR. Tucker just showed a study report from Israel showing those who have been vaxed have 13x higher risk of getting COVID-19 than those who've had it.

Cant find that on brave. DDGo says those questions arent appropriate.
This is one such response from Que.
Last Sept or Oct Trump also asked when they were going to release the cure for cancer.

Thanks, Slugflinger.

https://www.brighteon.com/976fda52-aca6-4fcb-8503-613581986c29

Ding, ding, ding.

Plus dangerous side effects.

Ding, ding, ding.

Plus dangerous side effects.

Great points.

That was chloroquine poshphate
Set up my account with AFLDS.COM. Waiting for my phone consult. Since I’m not symptomatic, I assume I may wait a few days…
Set up my account with AFLDS.COM. Waiting for my phone consult. Since I’m not symptomatic, I assume I may wait a few days…

If youre getting HCQ
Tell them you want prophylactic dosing, they will give you a 30tab script

If you say you are mildly symtomatic, etc they will only write the script for 7 days

Be sure to ask for you Azith 5 days script too 500mg

And ask for local pharmacy transfer-
Note: my walgreens and CVC wont fill HCQ for covid diagnosis

Seek out a smaller local independent pharmacy
Also may want to call around to smaller pharmacy and feel them out, make sure they aint bitch asses or commies.

Get a friendly pharm lined up and with a heads up and then lay their phone number onto whatever Dr Bombay et al that AFLD has call you.
Thanks, Slum.
https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/
Again, the areas of low COVID-19 disease rates in Afreaka where Hydroxychloroquine is sold OTC.

If youre getting HCQ

If you say you are mildly symtomatic, etc they will only write the script for 7 days

Be sure to ask for you Azith 5 days script too 500mg

And ask for local pharmacy transfer-
Note: my walgreens and CVC wont fill HCQ for covid diagnosis

Seek out a smaller local independent pharmacy
Walgreens here filled my scripts for ivermectin and budesonide ampules no problem.

If youre getting HCQ

When you say you got a 30 day script, does that mean I have to do that whole process every 30 days, or does it just renew every 30 for x number of months?
They only gave me a one time 30 day script

They only gave me a one time 30 day script

Call back and get refillable prophylactic rx.
Yeah, they wanted me to call back and tag me for another telemed call for more pills

I found another way

I faked Lupus with a local rheumatoid MD so Im in like Flint now. So there’s that. We blamed some auto-immune symptoms on my antirejection meds.

Piece of cake 👍
Yeah, they wanted me to call back and tag me for another telemed call for more pills

I found another way

I faked Lupus with a local rheumatoid MD so Im in like Flint now. So there’s that. We blamed some auto-immune symptoms on my antirejection meds.

Piece of cake 👍

Genius. But he should have done a lupus blood test panel.
So, how do i know the hog lady who died didnt get early and effective Tx with budesonide and Hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin?

She died.
Not Recommending this but for your interest

https://t.me/AWKCHAT/30546
Pfizer hit with largest fraud settlement in history.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/just...health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history
I asked for a 12 month renewable Rx LOL. We’ll see what they say.
I asked for a 12 month renewable Rx LOL. We’ll see what they say.

Let us know please
Supposedly, my prescription is written now. They sent it to the online pharmacy instead of my local pharmacy ugh.
Looks like they also wrote a prescription for zinc in addition to the HCQ. Is there any value added with the prescription zinc over what I already have from the health food store?

I found another way

Piece of cake 👍
hahahahhahaha
Looks like they also wrote a prescription for zinc in addition to the HCQ. Is there any value added with the prescription zinc over what I already have from the health food store?

Same zinc

Nothing special

Well you can order actual Quinine on the net, from Walmart even. You can also get Hylands leg cramp pills which have a synthetic Quinine as the active ingrediant. Not sure if it is Hydroxychloroquine but I have been taking two pills a day for a long time even though I already had the CCP virus.

Quinine is prescribed after you get infected with Malaria (a parasite not a virus).
Hydroxychloroquine is a couple of molecules off from the Canada Dry Tonic Water. lol

Might want to check that out.
You wont see this on CNN

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...physicians--surgeons-aaps-301098030.html
How much did the monthly HCQ cost you at the pharmacy Slum?
Now why would the mfgs of Generic Hydroxychloroquine be murdered in 2017 if this Plandemic wasnt planned?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...e-and-wife-found-dead-in-suspicious-case
Originally Posted by victoro

Quinine is prescribed after you get infected with Malaria (a parasite not a virus).

Hydroxychloroquine is OTC in many African countries for the treatment of Malaria.

So, you think some meds have only one application?

Do you also think an animal wormer like Ivermectin can only treat worms?

If so, why did the top officials in Japan just tell their docs to start treating Covid disease with the wormer, ivermectin?

Why were they treating C disease with Ivermectin in NZ and Australia and many other countries?

Why did Que ask when they were going to release the cure for cancer.

Why did Trump ask last Sept or Oct when were they going to release the cure for cancer.

Do i really have to deal with crap like this from someone as smart as you?

Why did Trump say right off the bat to use Hydroxychloroquine?

Why did Fauci and the deep state controlled MSM immediately attack him?

Why did Fauci lie and say Hydroxychloroquine was dangerous?

Why did the AMA and Lancet and Govt officials and big pharma block Hydroxychloroquine Rxes from drs?

Why dkd swing states send covid cases to nursung homes?

Why dont you just try to get a clue?
Goog countries in Africa with lowest death rates from c19.

They just happen to be mainly where Hydroxychloroquine is OTC.

Some of you guys need to get a clue. Google and You tube is blocking perr reviewed Drs and studies not going with the NWO cabal narrative.

You tube i hear is blocking tens of millions of videos a year.

This probably wont be around long.

A few weeks ago you could get the story along with this pic. Now its gone.

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pa...ents-chloroquine-scientists-urge-caution
World class scientist says Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are best to take to prevent COVID-19 reinfection, death if youve had the jab.

[bleep] tho, he aint on the MSM.

https://rumble.com/vl5umf-dr.vladimir-zelenko-slays-globalists-exposes-global-genocidial-event.html
Slum, looks like they're going to send my prescription to the online pharmacy. I'd like to have them send it to my local Costco pharmacy for pick up. Any advise on how to do that? When I go back to the web site and sign in, it's like I'm starting a whole new consult.
Every time I think I’ve got it I’ll take a good nap mid day and I’m a new man has worked 3x
Goog countries in Africa with lowest death rates from c19.

They just happen to be mainly where Hydroxychloroquine is OTC.

Now you're relying on data from Africa?

LOL
There goes the neighborhood.

^^^^^^^^^^100% agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Slum, looks like they're going to send my prescription to the online pharmacy. I'd like to have them send it to my local Costco pharmacy for pick up. Any advise on how to do that? When I go back to the web site and sign in, it's like I'm starting a whole new consult.

The die may be cast now.

I told the on the phone doctor while I was speaking with him to forward to my local pharmacy and I gave him the address and phone number. He keyed into his lap top and said he seen it in his drop down menu and fired it on its way.

Might be working its way thru channels now.
Well we had covid and a hurricane all at once. Wife picked it up from work and since sharing is caring….yeah. Dog tired for two days. Ran fever during hurricane for about 24 hours. Fever broke and energy is on the rebound. Should be good to go by in the morning. Wife never run fever. Her sinuses have been giving her fits though. 2year old unaffected. Mens one a day, extra vitamin c with zinc, pedialyte and water.(has extra zinc in it). Steaks and vegetables. Tylenol for fever. Prednisone( had some laying around) one in the morning and one at night. While thing started Thursday evening and should be over by Tuesday morning.
Originally Posted by _B78_
Well we had covid and a hurricane all at once. Wife picked it up from work and since sharing is caring….yeah. Dog tired for two days. Ran fever during hurricane for about 24 hours. Fever broke and energy is on the rebound. Should be good to go by in the morning. Wife never run fever. Her sinuses have been giving her fits though. 2year old unaffected. Mens one a day, extra vitamin c with zinc, pedialyte and water.(has extra zinc in it). Steaks and vegetables. Tylenol for fever. Prednisone( had some laying around) one in the morning and one at night. While thing started Thursday evening and should be over by Tuesday morning.

B78, Hang in there. Glad you and wife are feeling better.
© 24hourcampfire