Home
Posted By: RDW Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
I REALLY felt bad for that Buffalo
Posted By: ipopum Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21

All sorts of predators' start on the oft tissue first. The bung hole if they can get to it.
Posted By: Theoldpinecricker Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
Wolves, dogs, coyotes, lions, and hyenas all participate in this.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
It is laughable when people feed their pets muscle meat, thinking it is their natural diet. Bull. Predators go for the innards first - and often abandon a carcass with virtually all the muscle meat uneaten. That's what the vultures eat.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It is laughable when people feed their pets muscle meat, thinking it is their natural diet. Bull. Predators go for the innards first - and often abandon a carcass with virtually all the muscle meat uneaten. That's what the vultures eat.
I don't normally keep innards in the freezer so the poor dogs will have to deal with meat. They don't seem to mind and actually show a marked preference for it over dog food.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
I’m sure that happens many times per day in Africa. Nature can be cruel.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
Of course, your dogs prefer meat to dog food, Blackheart. The question is whether they'd prefer innards to meat.
Posted By: Steve Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Hyenas eat it all. Bones everything. Their crap is kinda yellow colored from all the bone in it.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/26/21
I wonder if one of Shaman's nurses is enjoying a single large oyster tonight...
Posted By: MMM Re: Mountain Oysters - 08/27/21
Brutal, just brutal. I feel for the old boy. It sucks to get old and sick.
© 24hourcampfire