Home
[Linked Image]
The demented fool needs to be ridden out on a rail.
So let’s guess how the media will attempt to make this good.
Pudding choices are taxing
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Well, try as he may, a tear couldnt be produced... This picture will go a long ways in illustrating compassion or whatever they choose to spoonfeed people.
It'll sell the lie, however it's told.
Pathetic.

We are watching the accelerated fall of an empire in real time.
Looks like he is bowing to his commie mentor in China
There needs to be a gif of Patton walking up to that podium and slapping that pos with a glove.
What he still doesn't have his pearl handle 45? LOL
He is just trying to think of what flavor of ice cream he is having after the news conference.
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]
He's trying to squeeze out a tear but only a fart came for his effort.
That’s how defeated he looked from a journalist tactfully pushing back.

Imagine how he is in actual confrontation with real enemies.
Originally Posted by ENorton
He is just trying to think of what flavor of ice cream he is having after the news conference.

Clearly, bubblegum.
Thinking that's his Crocodile tears moment....
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by ENorton

Clearly, bubblegum.

Cleary dessert coffee, dipchit.
Originally Posted by deflave

He would look like this...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Hes a great actor. Suckermore and the Genus crew will fret over him all night.
I think that happened when he called on the Fox reporter.

I would be shocked if his staff didn't blame it on poor microphones, and that he was struggling to listen to/hear the question.

But he was clearly helpless, and clueless, and lost up there. God help us.
Absolutely pathetic.
I saw it in real time. Oh my god, this man is a hapless fool.
Originally Posted by Toddly
I saw it in real time. Oh my god, this man is a hapless fool.

Yep, i'm sure he [bleep] his pants. POS!

Clearly a pre-planned and rehearsed staged photo meant to feign concern trying to make Biden appear Presidential...
Nope he just lost it when a reporter hurt his feelers.
All on live tv.
Come on man…..81 million can’t be wrong.
Originally Posted by joken2

Clearly a pre-planned and rehearsed staged photo meant to feign concern trying to make Biden appear Presidential...

Yep. Hiden Biden feigning “compassion” as he tries to shed a crocodile tear. I’m sure they probably had him rehearsing it between naps.
POS needs to be gone. Now.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Pudding choices are taxing

That made me laugh , good one ..
Originally Posted by LJBass

Well, try as he may, a tear couldnt be produced... This picture will go a long ways in illustrating compassion or whatever they choose to spoonfeed people.

What a phoney. Probably pissed his pants instead.
Since we have no wall to fall, what will be the major symbolic event that history will define as that pivotal moment that marked the end of the United States?
Fuggin brain freeze from the double scoop.
I wonder how many bomb making isis terrorists Biden hss imported into the US with the tens of thousands of Afghans.
What a pussy! God help the United States! Communists celebrating everywher!

Drudge has gone Center-Left and it has had that photo up since last night, along with all the bad news spelled out.

https://drudgereport.com/

The media can't make this good and they have given up on trying
Originally Posted by 378Canuck

"only a New Orleans pimp would carry a pearl-handled gun!" ... Patton carried ivory gripped handguns...

Biden would crap his drawers at the mere sight of a manlike Patton.
He's thinking about licking the ice cream bowl.

It makes him look weak, inept, defeated and subjugated. He makes the rest of us look that way too.

You all Fools,

It Is bidens predecessor's fault. Biden has explained this several times.

Trumps' fault.
Come on guys he was in deep prayer. (Sarcasm, in case someone don’t recognize it)

Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. Hiden Biden feigning “compassion” as he tries to shed a crocodile tear. I’m sure they probably had him rehearsing it between naps.

You two must have missed the press conference.
Originally Posted by cisco1

You all Fools,

It Is bidens predecessor's fault. Biden has explained this several times.

Trumps' fault.

Yeah, He loves using that when it is convenient, don't he? He had no problem reversing everything good about the Trump administration but somehow couldn't break free from anything related to Afghanistan.

Biden is a worthless sack of schit.
I did not see the presser. What is the context around the pose?

I read somewhere that it was when someone tactfully pushed back to him and said "Trump isn't president" - true?
Originally Posted by add
There needs to be a gif of Patton walking up to that podium and slapping that pos with a glove.

👍
Originally Posted by Teal
I did not see the presser. What is the context around the pose?

I read somewhere that it was when someone tactfully pushed back to him and said "Trump isn't president" - true?

The framework was how Biden is making all the tough choices for the benefit of the country but it was painful because people died sacrificing themselves. That’s what he was going for anyway. Of course, again, no one needed to die if he had a plan that didn’t suck.
The pic shows a defeated man leading a nation into defeat. The dems know what they are doing. Killing this country in every way they can.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Since we have no wall to fall, what will be the major symbolic event that history will define as that pivotal moment that marked the end of the United States?
MSNBC will claim the sack of Washington D.C. on January 6
It is getting more painful to watch Biden as he spirals out of relevance. The thing is he's murdering innocent people all the while. Biden's Military Command are indicative of the Commander as they bungle the life and death struggle of Afghanistan and sacrifice our Soldiers to the ruthless mob of imbecilic maniacs that pretend religion. They figured out how to steal an entire election from the top all the way down the ticket mostly but the people they chose to install are imbeciles. Biden's group think cabinet has bumbled everything since they took over his puppet dictatorship. This a sad but fitting end to a nearly fifty year career of corruption and incompetence.
After his debacle he will probably step down and the show will continue with another probably more debase character, Kamala the beast, taking the reins of power and undulating in the wind as she is manipulated by those idiots in her cabinet. Pelosi and Schumer are no different and their careers have mirrored Biden's. The corrupt media elites have propped them up and give credibility to their incoherent pressers. Thanks Obama.
We have McConnell, Pence, Cornyn, Graham and a host of other RINO republicans to thank for this fiasco. Weak and ineffectual political hacks that are more interested in the power and financial gain they can coerce out of the public till. We have ended up with a Cabal of Oligarchs that rule instead of govern. They are slight of hand artists that are soo good at saying one thing and doing another while exclaiming it was somebody's else's fault. There's a reason why we haven't had a set budget for decades. Instead we have "continuing resolutions" to rob from Peter to pay Paul. Our debt is out of control and our Nation broke to pay for the excesses of the famously corrupt.

We soo need an Intervention of historic proportions to take back our Nation and once again put the Constitution ahead of the elite that have mangled it to their advantage.
Originally Posted by LJBass

O had that down pat. Wipe your eye with a little vicks and watch the tears roll.

The difference:

Imagine the difference an adversary would feel sitting across from:

Pompeo/Trump
vs.
Blinken/Biden
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hopefully this fiasco breaks him mentally once and for all.
Is he awake?
Originally Posted by 79S
[Linked Image]

He's assuming the position for his ISIS photo op.
Once again I’m reminded of the proverb.
“Such are the paths of all who go after ill-gotten gains, it takes the very life from those who get it.”
Was it worth stealing the election now joe?
Clearly they were going for a moment of presidential grief but he just looks like a broken man that can no longer hide from himself.
Nice spacing on the plug work.
Is he sucking his thumb?

Itsacks needs to give him his security bankey.
Originally Posted by 378Canuck

Thought it was ivory handled. Didn't he say pearl was for pimps?
Originally Posted by JDK
Come on man…..81 million can’t be wrong.

Get your numbers correct, he received 480 million votes!

Originally Posted by chlinstructor

You two must have missed the press conference.

Oh, it was difficult but I did watch it... Biden is the most boring politician speaker I can remember ever trying to follow.

The truth is both "Sleepy "Joe and son, Hunter, have no conscience and lack the ability to feel and display true sincere concern for anyone other than themselves. His handlers know it, those who've dealt with him / them know it, hence the obviously planned and staged (and over dramatized) opportunistic photo of him trying to feign concern for political gain.

Biden's Memory Isn't the Only Problem; It's His Lies

Daughter of man in ’72 Biden crash seeks apology from widowed Senator

A guy I grew up with and who I served with in the military asked me about Biden today. This guy still lives in Israel and has three sons in the military, so he's not very familiar with the day-to-day of American culture anymore (other than baseball). I told him I had to get to the gym and he asked me, somewhat facetiously, if I had a picture of Yasir Arafat on the punching bag. I told him that since Arafat is dead, I don't care about him, but I do think a lot about Obama when I hit the bag. He was shocked and asked why I don't think of Biden. I told him that Biden is just an addled shell of a human who repeats what is put in front of him and doesn't do much more than that. Obama, and those who put him in power, are the ones who pull the strings here.

He didn't quite understand how that could have happened, and I referred him to the movie Weekend with Bernie's. He then understood.
Originally Posted by duck911
I think that happened when he called on the Fox reporter.

I would be shocked if his staff didn't blame it on poor microphones, and that he was struggling to listen to/hear the question.

But he was clearly helpless, and clueless, and lost up there. God help us.

Peter Doocy is pretty good. Psaki and Biden dread it when he finally gets to ask a question because they rarely have an answer for him that makes any sense.
While Biden shows signs of mental decay - I think we overplay that for what he's doing.

His current behavior is about 95% exactly the same as his behavior 20-30 years ago. He's not as decayed as we'd like to think because the idea of him being that evil is harder to swallow for most.

The mental decay is a sham used to get us to underestimate his level of contempt for this country. No one wants to be seen as picking on the disabled kid - while he goes Johnny Knoxville in The Ringer and pulls off his plan.

See and treat Biden like the Stalin monster he is - not like some doddering old fool to be pitied.
Video of Doocey’s question here:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/a-def...to-of-biden-from-afghan-press-conference

One of the following tweets says “Doocey breaks Biden”
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The demented fool needs to be ridden out on a rail.

I'd rather hang him with a DIRTY strong rope. I'd flip the switch.
Doesn't look like the hairplugs worked very well.
Just taking a little nap before finishing the speech.
© 24hourcampfire