Home
Blaming the ex president, his allies and far right extremists for the insurrection.

Gotta be a lawyer’s wet dream,
First up on the defense witness list:
Nancy Pelosi

Second:
FBI
Does the suit say Trump winked when he told the crowd to march peacefully to the capitol?
Just another ploy to keep the day in the news.
And arent there videos of the CP removing some of the barriers?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Gotta keep the narrative up.
Originally Posted by killerv
And arent there videos of the CP removing some of the barriers?

............ Beat me to it....... Now I'm starting to wonder if they still exist. They may have been deemed "misinformation" or "staged". Be interesting to see if any of those resurface.
Question:

If there are 14 suspected white supremacist conspirators in a room, how many are FBI agents?

Answer:

Lol.
Question - given it's a CP officer's job to respond to situations like this (ignore what it may/may not be) and they can sue someone for creating it - when can I sue Pelosi or the DNC for the negative situations they create? BLM riots etc?

They were on camera calling for those people to protest and the protests turned violent.
Political theater
Is there a link to a story or something?
Originally Posted by Teal
Question - given it's a CP officer's job to respond to situations like this (ignore what it may/may not be) and they can sue someone for creating it - when can I sue Pelosi or the DNC for the negative situations they create? BLM riots etc?

They were on camera calling for those people to protest and the protests turned violent.

Yep.
The FBI is culpable and were involved up to their collective necks. The entire incident is a shameless example of how government works against the people. The reason they were all there in the first place is because the election was stolen and we can prove it. Everyone in America knows damned well what happened. Antifa and BLM were there inciting a riot and the FBI planned it. This was a planned event that was instigated by those wanting to discredit Trump and certify a fraudulent election. It worked as an excuse to certify his sorry ass and put democrats in power. We are suffering the incompetence of the November 6th government denial of redress. If there is any competence left in our largely compromised Judicial System this will expose all those that plotted to install a maniac as president unlawfully.

Bingo!

All part of the deep state plan.

Yep.

Where they actually did instruct them to riot.
Suppressing real news and events.
The most important issue would be where the suit is filed. If in D.C. they are screwed. No way in hell a fair and impartial jury could be empaneled there.

The availability of a fair trial in this country depends hugely on the location where the case is tried.
Trump will end up settling
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Yep.

Where they actually did instruct them to riot.
Maxine Waters.
© 24hourcampfire