Home
Posted By: rockinbbar The New Primative World - 08/29/21
We are headed there about as fast as we can.

How long before Mad Max is a reality?

There's signs of it everywhere. In America, you cannot buy, at any price probably 25% of the stuff we were able to buy 2 years ago.

Pickups. Tractors. Food items. Parts. You name it.

Shortages in everything. Even in the power grid. Toilet paper for Christ's sake.

Better get ready. It's coming.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
No shortage of booze or welfare yet.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
Funny you should mention parts...I mostly buy my machine tool stuff from MSC Industrial...they have a mega warehouse in Reno, ordered some stuff Friday, in stock, but Reno warehouse is shut down until further notice. Curious, I googled Nevada Unemployment covid benefit extension...yup, still in effect. I have a hunch the people pulling orders and shipping are not showing up for work. Pay is near the same on the couch as on the warehouse floor.
We will get there much sooner with Hiden Biden and his Handlers “in charge”. 😡

Only took him and that bunch of crooks a couple of months to screw up Trump’s Economy. 😡
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Funny you should mention parts...I mostly buy my machine tool stuff from MSC Industrial...they have a mega warehouse in Reno, ordered some stuff Friday, in stock, but Reno warehouse is shut down until further notice. Curious, I googled Nevada Unemployment covid benefit extension...yup, still in effect. I have a hunch the people pulling orders and shipping are not showing up for work. [/color]Pay is near the same on the couch as on the warehouse floor.[color:#666666]

Boy, you said a mouthful there.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Funny you should mention parts...I mostly buy my machine tool stuff from MSC Industrial...they have a mega warehouse in Reno, ordered some stuff Friday, in stock, but Reno warehouse is shut down until further notice. Curious, I googled Nevada Unemployment covid benefit extension...yup, still in effect. I have a hunch the people pulling orders and shipping are not showing up for work. Pay is near the same on the couch as on the warehouse floor.

If you really really need it, it's only a 3 hr drive from here to their warehouse.

Of course, with the Dixie fire burning, I have to go through the Gerlach NV metropolis and fight that traffic there before I even get to Reno. grin

If it's critical, I could probably work something out with you though.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
You da man Geno...anybody that would fight that on ramp traffic at Gerlach for a buddy....well, misty eyed, that's just over the top.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
Yeah, the ramp traffic is bad enough, but toss in the odd "wild horse" or antelope, and I tell you.................I might just as soon move back to the City.
No shortage of car speakers or stereos here. All that gubmint money going on every POS low rider clown car in town.
Posted By: mathman Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
A friend of mine who is into the auto scene tells me a lot of the holdup is a shortage of chips that provide the brains for these technological wonders we drive around.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
No shortage of car speakers or stereos here. All that gubmint money going on every POS low rider clown car in town.

LOL.

No doubt.

I spent all my govt $$ on guns and ammo...

That'd make Biden proud, wouldn't it?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The New Primative World - 08/29/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

There's signs of it everywhere. In America, you cannot buy, at any price probably 25% of the stuff we were able to buy 2 years ago.

Shortages in everything. Even in the power grid. Toilet paper for Christ's sake.

The deep states planned lockdowns would have people starving and bare shelves for months now had Trump not got the vaxes going.

Then they would have stepped in with their saving grace chicken in every pot economic reset plan.

Snowflakes would have jumped on it like circle flies on BS, i mean, worse than they already do. The Commies would have owned the world and your house and car and backyard too.

You would have been given grades according to how good you provided for the satanic state and snowflakes like Jell0 and Brent D would give them their women and kids and sucked cork for spoiled hamburger.

If it hadnt been for Trump.
BrentD doesn't have a woman and if he did he wouldn't let her suck cock for him, he'd push her out of the way and suck it himself.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
We would have been locked down 2-3 years waiting for them to get the vax just right, to supposedly save those who had survived so we could safely end the lockdown.

Queensland, IIRC, got great news a few days ago. Those who had the jab are now allowed outside one hour a day.

24,000 kids were confiscated and vaccinated. To save them from the dreaded scourge.
👍I bought a Home security system(German Shepherd pup)and a good commercial mop bucket to clean up accidents because I was sick of the cheap plastic junk wife was constantly buying. And a schitload of ammo too, If anyone can make it past this dog in one piece they’ll be awarded a mercy pill by me or my wife.

LOL.

No doubt.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
BrentD doesn't have a woman and if he did he wouldn't let her suck cock for him, he'd push her out of the way and suck it himself.

Hahaha.
👍I bought a Home security system(German Shepherd pup)and a good commercial mop bucket to clean up accidents because I was sick of the cheap plastic junk wife was constantly buying. And a schitload of ammo too, If anyone can make it past this dog in one piece they’ll be awarded a mercy pill by me or my wife.

LOL.

No doubt.

Obama was the best gun salesman in history.
Posted By: gunzo Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21

I try, said, try to be realistic about things. Not flippant or paranoid.

But dang it, a lot of indicators pointing to the negative side of the comfort zone.

We can't say we weren't warned.

Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx

LOL.

No doubt.

Obama was the best gun salesman in history.
Biden will easily surpass Obama if he stays in office long enough. The factories are supposed to be running full blast just keeping up with backorders and police orders.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Texans sure do like to worry...and type.

mike r
Posted By: 78CJ Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by mathman
A friend of mine who is into the auto scene tells me a lot of the holdup is a shortage of chips that provide the brains for these technological wonders we drive around.

We keep hearing that but whats the holdup?
Posted By: reivertom Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21

Well.....with the war on gasoline, we won't even be able to have a Mad Max world. It won't be the same with solar powered vehicles and bicycles.
Neighbor waited for several months for his new Toyota 4 Runner to come in. Was driving on a 4 lane when a real estate sales woman missed a red light and center punched it. Her Lincoln Navigator pushed the 4Runner about 75’ thru a fence and into a tree. Totaled the Toyota. Dealer told him he couldn’t get a replacement till next year.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

We got in this shiettuation because of dumbfughks who didnt.

Come on, tell us just to bend over and take it easy and naturally, the way you do.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
The Chinese Covid attack is working beyond their wildest dreams.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21

rockinbbar says Better get ready. It's coming. mtnsnake says Too late it is already here.

mike r

Come on, tell us just to bend over and take it easy and naturally, the way you do.

And some obsess about anal sex and post 28 times/day. The way you do. Take a breath, decompress, maybe read a book. Think more, type less. PTL

amen

mike r
Well, i dont think so. They didnt anticipate Trump winning. They didnt have gain of function ramped up enough to be the killer they wanted.

Also, with Trump winning and ending Obamas illegal leasing of US seaports to Chyna without doing the legally required Due Diligence, the plan to hit many major cities with short range dirty nukes and for Hillary to run up the white flag fell through.

The Whuhan flu was rushed and not effective enough. Thats why a year ago Bill and Melinda said on video this round of covid wasnt bad but the next one coming would get everyones attention as they looked at each other with a chitteating grin.
Posted By: OldHat Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by 78CJ

That is my question. Why? Covid. Is it really that simple is my question.
Posted By: slumlord Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Deer corn is $13 a bag

place is going to hell in a handbasket
Posted By: Valsdad Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Deer corn is $13 a bag

place is going to hell in a handbasket

You all stocked up on the Irish Spring anti-neighbor hunting success stuff?
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
I'm just pissed they shut down the Russian ammo. I'd just bought my first AK. I picked up 500 rds of Barnal 125g Sp a few months ago but I rolled the dice thinking it would come down more.

I have a few cases of nicer brass cased Prvi stuff bit I was hoping for more Russian sp stuff at a decent price.

Bb

mike r

And some obsess about anal sex and post 28 times/day. The way you do. Take a breath, decompress, maybe read a book. Think more, type less. PTL

amen

mike r

Youre the one who has a hard on for Texans.

Are they too fast are too expensive or too good for you?
Posted By: ltppowell Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Yamaha lower units are backordered 'til 2022. We need a bunch of them and are being forced to buy new motors because of it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21

LOL.

No doubt.

I'm proud. Fugg bidum.

You da hero. Fugg dem gubmint worker "heroes". smile
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21

mike r

amen

mike r

And you pompously blovulating from that commie schithole LV.

You're funny, dude.

You are correct.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
You think it's bad now, wait another year or three when 60-70% of the world population has died from these mass genocide vaccines being pushed on the world by the global elite. Won't be anybody operating factories or delivering goods then.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21

This I understand the chips are made in 4 locations: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China. You can bet the chips made in Taiwan and China are going to guided missiles and bombs. There are none left over for Americans.

kwg
Originally Posted by 78CJ

I'm told that most of the chips come from China.
We've had a brake computer for "The Warden"s pickup on back order -
since February ! frown
Ford is putting trucks out on dealer's lots without computer chips, because of the shortage.
You can buy an F150 - for later delivery !

mike r

amen

mike r

Youre the one who has a hard on for Texans.

Are they too fast are too expensive or too good for you?

You make it sound like your fellow texans are hookers. Do you even read your posts before slamming reply?

mike r
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
I’ve got my loincloth and club ready for this new primitive world.
Posted By: las Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21

Surprise! Auto-chips "Made in China", mostly. I think. And the rare-earths used are also mostly mined there. But Afganistan has undeveloped sources. Gee- what a coincidence!
Posted By: las Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You think it's bad now, wait another year or three when 60-70% of the world population has died from these mass genocide vaccines being pushed on the world by the global elite. Won't be anybody operating factories or delivering goods then.

You say that like it's a bad thing..... smile
Originally Posted by local_dirt

mike r

amen

mike r

You're funny, dude.

My pompous bloviations are usually spelled correctly so I have that going for me. And you are correct I am funny. You live in floridum so have no standing to denigrate other locations. You appear to often be very angry, why is that?

mike r
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
I really don’t care.

You appear to often be very angry, why is that?

mike r
Probably due to having to sort through your tiresome, arrogant bullshixt to get to something of substance.
Originally Posted by las

You say that like it's a bad thing..... smile
I just figured most here might like to be able to buy new guns/ammo once in awhile, continue to drive some sort of vehicle, buy fuel for said vehicle, buy groceries, heating fuel etc. etc. in the future. Ain't likely gonna be happening if the predictions of the campfire conspiracy, Alex Jones nut bag crew are true and the vaccines are going to kill 70% of the world population. Just heard a report on the radio this morning that 88% of the State university students here are vaccinated too so you might as well kiss your social security goodbye. Won't be enough young folks working to support that anymore.
Posted By: antlers Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I really don’t care.
Those sentiments fluctuate man. Especially when one’s recently dealt with some pretty bad stuff, and is still dealing with its aftermath. There will be a time when it will be better.

mike r
Probably due to having to sort through your tiresome, arrogant bullshixt to get to something of substance.

You dumb folks struggle to understand most things of substance. Which apparently makes you angry. You might consider yoga and other relaxation techniques.

mike r
Posted By: rem141r Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
building a turret for the impala wagon as we speak.

mike r
If there were only a Beaver award for most arrogant, pompous dick head on the fire, lvmiker would be a shoe in. LOL
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21

mike r
If there were only a Beaver award for most arrogant, pompous dick head on the fire, lvmiker would be a shoe in. LOL

Guys, The Beaver Awards is a non-union shop. We’re already swamped with requests for new award categories daily.

This process is slow and methodical to ensure viewer satisfaction. We strive to NOT be the Academy Award Show.

Please submit all requests for The Beaver Awards, LLC to Kingston @ Big Black Dick Pics R US

Thank you !

🦫
Originally Posted by antlers
I really don’t care.
Those sentiments fluctuate man. Especially when one’s recently dealt with some pretty bad stuff, and is still dealing with its aftermath. There will be a time when it will be better.

Not that ol’ pal. Its just that I’ve kinda been ready for this for quite a while. Not a prepper or anything like that. It s just when something like this happens there really isn’t a whole lot one can do except adapt and overcome the stiuation. You can’t stop it so you roll with the little punches and you dodge the big ones.

It would surprise most people to discover just exactly what they can do without.

So, I don’t care.
😉
Originally Posted by Beaver10

mike r

Guys, The Beaver Awards is a non-union shop. We’re already swamped with requests for new award categories daily.

This process is slow and methodical to ensure viewer satisfaction. We strive to NOT be the Academy Award Show.

Please submit all requests for The Beaver Awards, LLC to Kingston @ Big Black Dick Pics R US

Thank you !

🦫

WTF?

Are you now telling me my proposal for a "Best Supporting Azzhole in a Non-Corona Related Thread" is now dead in the water?

That sucks..

But, at least it goes along with what I tell my dear noncompetitive wife all the time........................

Second place is still..............................losing!
I really don’t care.

Not that ol’ pal. Its just that I’ve kinda been ready for this for quite a while. Not a prepper or anything like that. It s just when something like this happens there really isn’t a whole lot one can do except adapt and overcome the stiuation. You can’t stop it so you roll with the little punches and you dodge the big ones.

It would surprise most people to discover just exactly what they can do without.

So, I don’t care.
😉

Besides,

you and I know how to make moccasins

for when there are no more boot and Nike factories.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
LMAO

🦫
Posted By: antlers Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
...I’ve kinda been ready for this for quite a while. Not a prepper or anything like that. It’s just when something like this happens there really isn’t a whole lot one can do except adapt and overcome the stiuation. You can’t stop it so you roll with the little punches and you dodge the big ones. It would surprise most people to discover just exactly what they can do without.
I hear ya’ sir, and I agree. Likely best to make the necessary adjustments to minimize the new reality's effect on us,...whatever that may be.
Posted By: hookeye Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Chip shortage.....drove north on 31 in Indiana, past a shuttered former GM plant. Saw this off to the side.....storage for trucks from Ft Wayne assembly?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
...I’ve kinda been ready for this for quite a while. Not a prepper or anything like that. It’s just when something like this happens there really isn’t a whole lot one can do except adapt and overcome the stiuation. You can’t stop it so you roll with the little punches and you dodge the big ones. It would surprise most people to discover just exactly what they can do without.
I hear ya’ sir, and I agree. Likely best to make the necessary adjustments to minimize the new reality's effect on us,...whatever that may be.

There you go! That’s what Im talking about.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I really don’t care.

So, I don’t care.
😉

Besides,

It really helps to be resourceful
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I really don’t care.

So, I don’t care.
😉

Besides,

It really helps to be resourceful

Yep, the neighbor has beeves running around behind our place. I'll make a deal with him for one for food and leather.

But, this serves as a reminder I need another can or two of Lord Black, in case modern stuff becomes completely unavailable.

Maybe get a few of those shafts I have hanging around fletched and straightened. Plenty of obsidian around here should it come to that too.

mike r

Happy, well adjusted, non ignorant people fire you dummies up. Beaver is a busy man, don't bother him.

mike r
Posted By: auk1124 Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
There's still plenty of Mountain Dew, Doritos and Little Debbies at the dollar store. And the TV still works.

No need to panic just yet.
Originally Posted by auk1124
There's still plenty of Mountain Dew, Doritos and Little Debbies at the dollar store. And the TV still works.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What about Funyuns and Pretzels? The sourdough kind or the pretzel rods. None of them yogurt covered ones.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: The New Primative World - 08/30/21
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Neighbor waited for several months for his new Toyota 4 Runner to come in. Was driving on a 4 lane when a real estate sales woman missed a red light and center punched it. Her Lincoln Navigator pushed the 4Runner about 75’ thru a fence and into a tree. Totaled the Toyota. Dealer told him he couldn’t get a replacement till next year.

Next year. This is August. That’s nearly unbelievable. Wow.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The New Primative World - 08/31/21

mike r

amen

mike r

You're funny, dude.

My pompous bloviations are usually spelled correctly so I have that going for me. And you are correct I am funny. You live in floridum so have no standing to denigrate other locations. You appear to often be very angry, why is that?

mike r

Florida's doing a hundred times over what your commie bastards are not doing there. You obviously like it that way cuz you stay. And you have the balls to criticize Florida and Texas? Dumbass.

Angry? Nah. Just telling it like it is. Tired of stupid chkunts like you running their face from behind a communist curtain. What a phoney.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually, not far from the truth. If the freebies ever dry up and the food stops appearing on the shelves at the grocery store, that's when there will be a crisis.
Posted By: 1minute Re: The New Primative World - 08/31/21
Just picked up a new rifle.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Just picked up a new rifle.
Details and hopefully pics.
Posted By: slumlord Re: The New Primative World - 08/31/21
Just DG running out of chocolate milk sets me off. Minor inconvenience.

Now if they run out of Vienna sausages

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: lvmiker Re: The New Primative World - 08/31/21

mike r

amen

mike r

You're funny, dude.

mike r

Florida's doing a hundred times over what your commie bastards are not doing there. You obviously like it that way cuz you stay. And you have the balls to criticize Florida and Texas? Dumbass.

Angry? Nah. Just telling it like it is. Tired of stupid chkunts like you running their face from behind a communist curtain. What a phoney.

Telling it like like it is huh? You constantly refer to commie this and commie that and call others juvenile names in your stupid 10 posts/day. I doubt if you have ever seen a real communist let alone confronted one, just another internet tough guy. If you posted less you wouldn't be so tired or appear so ignorant. No wonder you are so angry. LMAO

mike r

mike r

amen

mike r

You're funny, dude.

mike r

Telling it like like it is huh? You constantly refer to commie this and commie that and call others juvenile names in your stupid 10 posts/day. I doubt if you have ever seen a real communist let alone confronted one, just another internet tough guy. If you posted less you wouldn't be so tired or appear so ignorant. No wonder you are so angry. LMAO

mike r
Personally, you're the one who seems angry, miker.

mike r

amen

mike r

You're funny, dude.

mike r

mike r

FOAD. In case you haven't noticed, nobody can stand you.

Glad you're attacking me, because I was sick of seeing your dumb pious schit.

mike r

amen

mike r

You're funny, dude.

mike r

mike r

FOAD. In case you haven't noticed, nobody can stand you.

Glad you're attacking me, because I was sick of seeing your dumb pious schit.

I agree that you are nobody, try the ignore button. Responding to your vitriol is hardly an attack creampuff.

mike r

Eat a bagga dicks, you fugking moron pussy. You're totally irrelevant.
Your relevancy. is eclipsed by your witty vocabulary.

Have a nice daygrin

mike r
© 24hourcampfire