Home
Red Sun., unreal terrain and original old ranch houses.
Ok, a bit stupid, but not as much as the fake POTUS.
You rarely hear about it, and it doesn't run often, but I always enjoyed it.
I have watched quite a few of those westerns , filmed in Spain , lately. Cracks me up watching the various Spanish horse breeds as compared with the breeds here at home. Not very many quarter horse, appaloosa, morgan , etc!
Just watched "Once Upon a Time in the West" last night. I was bored and it was raining.

Bronson, Fonda, Jason Robards, and one of my favorites from that genre - Jack Elam. Never could figure out where old Jack was looking.

The filming style of Sergio Leone was really quite unique. I couldn't take a steady diet of these films, but once in a while just for kicks they're kinda fun.

"A Fistful of Dollars" was probably my all-time favorite.
That is a classic.

Osky
Ever feel like life is slipping away, dementia creeping in, loss interest in activities that were once enjoyable. After youre caught up all of Info Wars’ conspiracy podcasts….and trying to crank one off to Ann Coulter’s adams apple

Put on a Western movie, eat a gallon of butter pecan ice cream, load up on insulin, then go stand out in the yard in your underwear
It was a dark and rainy night. That's my excuse.
Maybe I can be president someday.
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Just watched "Once Upon a Time in the West" last night. I was bored and it was raining.

Bronson, Fonda, Jason Robards, and one of my favorites from that genre - Jack Elam. Never could figure out where old Jack was looking.

The filming style of Sergio Leone was really quite unique. I couldn't take a steady diet of these films, but once in a while just for kicks they're kinda fun.

"A Fistful of Dollars" was probably my all-time favorite.

That harmonica in the background irritates my nerves more than listening to Hillary or Piglosi talking. Nails on a blackboard is sweet compared to those three.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ever feel like life is slipping away, dementia creeping in, loss interest in activities that were once enjoyable. After youre caught up all of Info Wars’ conspiracy podcasts….and trying to crank one off to Ann Coulter’s adams apple

Put on a Western movie, eat a gallon of butter pecan ice cream, load up on insulin, then go stand out in the yard in your underwear

The undies aren't necessary.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
You rarely hear about it, and it doesn't run often, but I always enjoyed it.
Same here. I remember seeing and liking it as a kid. Still do.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Lol lol lol
© 24hourcampfire