Home
This is enlightening, Thank Fauci again: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/BKBpP5blJ21B/
protocal is the name of the game now. Sorry you died but it,s protocal
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
This is enlightening, Thank Fauci again: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/BKBpP5blJ21B/

Unreal. Great post.

Great info.
Does that preacherman say I’m going turn magnetic? Cliff notes?
Originally Posted by slumlord

Didn't the Japanese just take the Pfizer shot off the market because they were finding unidentified magnetic material in them?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Didn't the Japanese just take the Pfizer shot off the market because they were finding unidentified magnetic material in them?
Metallic particle contaminants.

Nawww man

Those were micro tracking chips or 5G phone receptors

Alex Jones
Alex Jones
Alex Jones !!!!!!
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Moderna, not Pfizer.
What would Doc Rocket do?
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Moderna, not Pfizer.
Didn't remember which brand, just that metallic particle contaminants were found.

Not about the vaccines, it’s about the drug Remdesivir the CDC approved for treatment of Covid patients. Fauci said this drug was safe, but the research literature says it kills people at about 54%. The symptoms it causes before mortality match what the hospitals are saying that Covid has expressed in patients.

Check it out Slumlord, it has some decent information.
His premise is that Remdesivir is killing a buncha people in the ICU’s instead of being killed by Covid; and the powers that be are purposely using Remdesivir to kill people so they can lie and say they died from Covid, thereby falsely elevating the numbers referred to as Covid deaths.
Originally Posted by antlers
His premise is that Remdesivir is killing a buncha people in the ICU’s instead of being killed by Covid; and the powers that be are purposely using Remdesivir to kill people so they can lie and say they died from Covid, thereby falsely elevating the numbers referred to as Covid deaths.

These days, that sounds very believable to me.
Remdesivir saved my sisters life.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Remdesivir saved my sisters life.

They gave Trump a course of the stuff, from news reports.
© 24hourcampfire