Home
In the last few days, Twitter permanently banned independent journalist Alex Berenson, Google demonetized The Gateway Pundit from its ad network, and Chase Bank canceled the credit cards of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

I'll keep putting my money where my mouth is. I haven't spent a dime with Amazon since AWS deplatformed conservative and shooting sports related sites in late January. At first it wasn't easy, but now I don't miss it in the least.
Anyone with a Cabelas Bass Pro creddick card, that’s a Chase product

Wabigoon need to buy himself an AR with his points and cut that mfer up with scissors
Amen, I too made major changes and don't miss it. Don't support those who wish to do you harm
I’ve been permanently banned from the Youtube for 2 years, so I got that goin for me. Mudsharks don’t take criticism on the chin like they do black nuts
The biggest hassle was moving from gmail to protonmail. I had hundreds of thousands of emails archived in gmail accounts.
“Email” whut in tarnations??

Bet chu got one of them “cilly cell phones” too
Originally Posted by slumlord

Wabigoon need to buy himself an AR with his points and cut that mfer up with scissors

Didja miss it? He bought one.
Originally Posted by kingston
The biggest hassle was moving from gmail to protonmail. I had hundreds of thousands of emails archived in gmail accounts.

Google would be a tough one for me with Gmail, google drive etc… I’ve only used Amazon a few times.
Do have chase visas for the company cards, but wife uses discover almost exclusively. Never use Twitter.
I’m not as concerned about any business as much as I am media/social media outlets. Than can control the entire narrative and very easily sway the bulk of the country to view the world in whatever light they choose. A free press is easily second in importance only to firearm ownership, in securing and maintaining whatever freedom and liberty there is left on this planet.
Google reads all your email and any document you store on there servers. They mine everything that touches their systems.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Did he get one of them AR9's?
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Don't support those who wish to do you harm

Do you support the expulsion of Jews from all of the West?
I fired all my libtard customers. Fix your own [bleep].
In the last few days, Twitter permanently banned independent journalist Alex Berenson, Google demonetized The Gateway Pundit from its ad network, and Chase Bank canceled the credit cards of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

I'll keep putting my money where my mouth is. I haven't spent a dime with Amazon since AWS deplatformed conservative and shooting sports related sites in late January. At first it wasn't easy, but now I don't miss it in the least.

Preach it Brother King!
I’ve been permanently banned from the Youtube for 2 years, so I got that goin for me. Mudsharks don’t take criticism on the chin like they do black nuts

Hilarious.

But what was that all about?

Touchy are they???

Yep.
I was excited for him.
Still am actually.
Asked him a buncha questions about it in that KC thread.

No response..😞😞😞😞😞

I'll keep putting my money where my mouth is.

This ^^^ in spades.
Google reads all your email and any document you store on there servers. They mine everything that touches their systems.

GMAIL is the last major item I have to work on[other than android based phone another item I'm working on].

It's going to be a biotch but I'm hell bent on getting away from everything and anything that solely supports communism for the peasant class[me].
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Did he get one of them AR9's?

No😁😁😁

It looked like a ruger full blown rail model.
Had a big ole cabela,s optic on it.

I wonder who makes the optic for cabela,s.

Asked him a buncha questions about the entire platform he got.

No reply....
Just wanted to help if I could...😞😞😞
Bump for the Railer's
There's no way to perfectly boycott every last offender. But there are some that are a lot worse than others that people should consider boycotting. I've gotten rid of my Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Twitter accounts. All of them were outright complicit in the election theft.

Capital One
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Not Remsen. He's my lawyer. And not Old Toot. Without him the Louisiana COVID thread would die and more good old guys would leave.
You could've cut that in half by not sending out the pic of that big black dong to everybody you know.

Hellzapoppin!
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You could've cut that in half by not sending out the pic of that big black dong to everybody you know.

Hellzapoppin!

NSA wondering what in fugg is up with this guy sending Barry pics nation wide mostly tied into members from a website called 24hr campfire....
🥴🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄😄
HELLZAPOPPIN!

Not Remsen.

Nope, we're keeping that ex-cali boy.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Hellzapoppin!

NSA wondering what in fugg is up with this guy sending Barry pics nation wide mostly tied into members from a website called 24hr campfire....
🥴🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄😄

Those pics went out to way more non-members than members. lol
I hope Zoro isn't commie.

Just received a bunch of made in the USA sockets.

They had the lowest price of anywhere I looked.

Plan on ordering more stuff from them.

Had a mudshark at the plant leave her husband and take up with a negro nicknamed "Bull". One day she and another black female got into a discussion about who's boyfriend had a bigger d!ck. Trish was pretty adamant that Bull was bigger. A few days later Trish was passing around a picture of her giving Bull head...

Not Remsen. He's my lawyer. And not Old Toot. Without him the Louisiana COVID thread would die and more good old guys would leave.

I'm as loyal to my campfire clients as I'm committed to ridding the USA of the eternal Jewish plague.
Originally Posted by Remsen

I'm as loyal to my campfire clients as I'm committed to ridding the USA of the eternal Jewish plague.

Bolshevik plague.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I think Zoro is owned by Grainger.

I've gotten some killer deals from them.

Hum?
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Had a mudshark at the plant leave her husband and take up with a negro nicknamed "Bull". One day she and another black female got into a discussion about who's boyfriend had a bigger d!ck. Trish was pretty adamant that Bull was bigger. A few days later Trish was passing around a picture of her giving Bull head...

I had nothing to do with Trish's pictures.

I guess I missed that nugget.

I can’t be on here all hours of the day.

Well that’s good news, we’re there pics?

Capital One

My bad

Well they let Alec Baldwin do their commercials. So fuggem in the goat ass still
So King, I guess a new Apple phone is out of the question.

I would've had a better pic of my Axis this year with a 12 Pro instead of my ole 10. Mighta shot mine close to the same place you got your's a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by JLimbo
So King, I guess a new Apple phone is out of the question.

I would've had a better pic of my Axis this year with a 12 Pro instead of my ole 10. Mighta shot mine close to the same place you got your's a couple of years ago.

I'm still waiting on the mount... Are those fückers still in business?

I guess I missed that nugget.

I can’t be on here all hours of the day.

Well that’s good news, we’re there pics?

I believe there were pics. I’ve slept since then. NFW ima find them now. Your pal’s description was on target.

Stay classy, Trish.

and this guy ^^^ may send a picture or two that might be inappropriate.................but he ain't lyin' about that "mining" stuff.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

WTF is a Zoro? And don't tell me a fox in Spanish? Or some dude with a sword.

Guess I better look them up.
I've bought stuff at Grainger but I've never heard of Zorro. Is that the gay version of Grainger?

Dude,

would that mean the end of Kosher goodies?

I mean, no Jewish Rye? Would the Concord Grape Juice end up being adulterated?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Dude,

Does that mean nekkid pics on the boxes? Male or female?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Dude,

Does that mean nekkid pics on the boxes? Male or female?

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Or go downstairs.

Stay classy, Trish.

That ship sailed many years ago. Can't make a 'ho into a housewife...
© 24hourcampfire