Home
Tree of Life synagogue disputes Biden’s claim he visited after massacre

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tree-life-synagogue-disputes-biden-claim-visited-massacre

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
“President Biden on Thursday told Jewish leaders that he spent time at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh after the October 2018 mass murder of 11 people there — but the synagogue told The Post he never visited.”

“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with them," Biden said in a 16-minute virtual address ahead of the Jewish holidays Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.”
“You KNOW, The Thing” 🤪
No surprise the potato head has been doing this crap for years.... he had to drop out of a presidential campaign in the 1980's due to plagiarism
Originally Posted by irfubar
No surprise the potato head has been doing this crap for years.... he had to drop out of a presidential campaign in the 1980's due to plagiarism

Yep. Lying POS.
Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.

Talkin' about potato heads........
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.

Dave should explain that
I'm holding out for he had to take over as 777 jet pilot on his way to climb Everest.. after converting the Dalai Lama to Catholicism, 'cause he's such good buds with the Pope.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I'm holding out for he had to take over as 777 jet pilot on his way to climb Everest.. after converting the Dalai Lama to Catholicism, 'cause he's such good buds with the Pope.

Gave his seat up for Rosa Parks
Originally Posted by slumlord

Back when he drove the Bus.
Taught school for 68 years, rebuilt bus transmissions for 35 years, sang in Spanish operas, has a house in New Mx
They can’t help themselves, like Hillary’s “War Story”. The press ordinarily covers for the Dem liars, but now that Biden is damaged goods, they may start telling the truth about him, selectively, when it doesn’t hurt the cause in general. If The Machine decides it wants him gone, they’ll dig it all up: the groping, hair-sniffing, his hair plugs, maybe even the truth about how his romance with Dr. Jill began. Someone might even leak more pics from Hunter’s laptop. Hell, they might even resurrect the Chinese money story they buried during the campaign.
He landed in Iraq under machine gun fire, repelled from the helo , set up an LZ with det cord, picked up a wounded Navy SEAL, threw him over his shoulder, and carried him to safety across a mine field… oh wait, that was Hilary.
Singlehandedly saved 17 people from drowning when he was a sea captain evacuating Dunkirk in 1924, including Teddy Roosevelt, during the Spanish-American War.
Hope that mf'er gets the worst case of the Rona ever . . . . . . . . . . .tonight.
No wonder corn pop backed down.....
Originally Posted by mirage243
Hope that mf'er gets the worst case of the Rona ever . . . . . . . . . . .tonight.

Hope springs eternal.
I hope he gets a bad case of itchy butt, because he forgot to wipe.
Where is F AGFromTN? Surely he has to have something to say about this.
Mfer trying to say he worked with me at Johns Manville

Union steward
The fugger is obviously delirious. Even if he gets taken out with the 25th amendment; look what we get as his replacement. We're screwed.

Union steward

You know Dan Halen?
Originally Posted by mirage243

In the pead of his hecker.
Sumbitch ends up like an eggplant!
I heard Biden used to teach Shawn Hannity’s karate lessons or something…
Originally Posted by Morewood

Union steward

You know Dan Halen?

Yes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
To listen to everything Joe Biden says that he has done and accomplished and in watching his actual mental capacity, one would think that the movie Forrest Gump was based on his life.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I heard Biden used to teach Shawn Hannity’s karate lessons or something…

Sensei at Steven Seagal's dojo.

... more record animals in the Pope & Young book than Chuck Adams.
Performed his own labotomy

He whooped CornPop for the seat so Rosa could have it. All because a drunk driver (not) killed his wife so he would have a legit reason to b@ng his babysitter.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
To listen to everything Joe Biden says that he has done and accomplished and in watching his actual mental capacity, one would think that the movie Forrest Gump was based on his life.

Nah. Even ole Forest Gump was smarter than Hiden Biden.
He said he used to drive a Mack truck .
Biden is a half breed between a strawman and a non sequitur.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I agree, and there's no explanation for people that ignorant.
He said buy a shotgun .

Did you work there?
Taught school for 68 years, rebuilt bus transmissions for 35 years, sang in Spanish operas, has a house in New Mx

I was first elected to the Senate 180 years ago. If you don't know wether you should vote for Trump or for me...then you ain't black. You can't make this sheet up.
..........C'mon Man!
Heard jOe has an Asian scope on his shotgun...
Come on man!
he needs a long nose....
the better to sniff interns with
How did this POS ever get into Syracuse? I know he graduated at the bottom of his class and probably plagiarized everything he could get his hands on to do even that.
I wish we could give President Biden all the power he needs to pass all the things he needs to pass! laugh
Next he will claim a Booner w .270 and Scentlok
He even did a stint on Saturday Night Live.

Originally Posted by troublesome82
I wish we could give President Biden all the power he needs to pass all the things he needs to pass! laugh
Thing he needs most is a powerful deflatulator. Got one?
© 24hourcampfire