Home
Posted By: Redneck Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/01/who-says-it-is-monitoring-a-new-covid-variant-called-mu.html. (From the WHO)

Heard about it this am.. Ohhhhhh, it's gonna be BAD BAD BAD, since it's a variant the vax doesn't protect against..

The World Health Organization is monitoring a new coronavirus variant called “mu,” which the agency says has mutations that have the potential to evade immunity provided by a previous Covid-19 infection or vaccination.

Mu — also known by scientists as B.1.621 — was added to the WHO’s list of variants “of interest” on Aug. 30, the international health organization said in its weekly Covid epidemiological report published late Tuesday.

The variant contains genetic mutations that indicate natural immunity, current vaccines or monoclonal antibody treatments may not work as well against it as they do against the original ancestral virus, the WHO said. The mu strain needs further study to confirm whether it will prove to be more contagious, more deadly or more resistant to current vaccines and treatments.

Gotta keep that FEAR goin'... Especially rampant just before the election so they can ensure most voting (er, ah, CHEATING) will be by mail-in votes...

Just watch..
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Mu? Like Moo?

They are fücking with you people now....just to see what you will say next.

I predict a variation called Baa will be coming soon.
Posted By: antlers Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Originally Posted by Redneck
Gotta keep that FEAR goin'...
Yep. People are easier to manipulate when they are kept scared and confused.

I read about this yesterday. Wuhan Fauci said scientists suspect it has mutations that make it resistant to vaccines and monoclonal antibodies...“But right know we don’t think it’s anything to be concerned about.”
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Mu is #10 on the Greek alphabet after Lambda. Delta is #4. I musta missed a few variants while I was on vacation. Hate when that happens.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
They know exactly how many and what mutations this virus will do, they designed and released it on civilization.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
I could have sworn some experts stating a vaccine for viruses in the corona family aren't feasible because they mutate so fast and often. 🙄
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
More bullshit.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Where are the chinks going to release their MuMu?
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Feline corona virus vaccines have been available over the counter for years. I dont remember if other species are affected by other types of corona virus. From what i have read it appears the wuhan lab was able to mutate corona virus so it could infect humans. That is what they call "gain of function." I don't know why they chose corona virus. A viral disease would be a better choice than a bacterial disease if your goal was to make difficult to control. I think it is harder to develop vaccines for viral diseases in general. Thinking common cold and all the different strains of flu. Maybe because viruses mutate so quickly. Can anyone point out what i am missing or expand on this?
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
I’m waiting for the Nu varient
Posted By: Squidge Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
This one doesn't have a cute name yet, at the moment it's simply C.1.2., a South Africa a variant.

https://scitechdaily.com/experts-identify-new-covid-variant-in-south-africa-whats-known-so-far/
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
MU.... sounds Chinese to me.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21

So I suppose before long future failures of the current "vaccines" to protect will be attributed to the Mu along with other "variants" ?

[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
I am officially in my FU variant.
Posted By: las Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am officially in my FU variant.

I have been for months, also. The little Hitlers don't like it. Was at a NPS building that stated right on the door that" all entrants must wear masks unless fully vaccinated", which I have been. For whatever doubtful good that does. The fat lady in uniform demanded I wear a mask anyway.

No biggie- it's merely a social convention, and I wanted to hear the presentation - no sense in being an ass about it - a mental FU is just as good as a verbal one. Sometimes.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Mu? Like Moo?

More mew than moo.

But I bet you knew that.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Sounds like the vaccine never worked, but bullsh1t does.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
I'm just waiting for the FU variant.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Mu? Like Moo?

Yep. So al the Fuqking Sheep will fall in line.

I said about a month ago when they started pushing the “Delta Variant” That a new Variant would come along soon.

Gotta push for all mail in voting for the 2022 Midterm Elections. They’re working on the STEAL already. 😡
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Working on my own experimental vaccine for da Mu.

You all are SOL.

Me and my sister ho be big balling, while you freakazoids all pale albino looking running around in black robes and crocs be eating rats and schit.

Posted By: navlav8r Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
12th letter… between lambda and nu.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Mu? Like Moo?

smile U funny
Posted By: slumlord Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
For those of you that daddy got em a job at Larry’s Oil Change and Lube Rack, or dropped out of 8th grade, never took Trigonometry, Calculus or maybe all you ever did was saw plywood for your Uncle Bill’s linoleum flooring business.

I present to you the Greek alphabet

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
For those of you that daddy got em a job at Larry’s Oil Change and Lube Rack, or dropped out of 8th grade, never took Trigonometry, Calculus or maybe all you ever did was saw plywood for your Uncle Bill’s linoleum flooring business.

I present to you the Greek alphabet

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Awesome....
My symbol as omega man is kinda lame though...
A frigging lower case w.
Wtf????

Kinda wish it was a AK 47 outline insted

Damm greeks.
Probably had dumb looking bullpups or some schit....

They invented that alphabet in the early 1950,s IIRC...
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Slept with an Alpha Phi in college, and later a Sigma Kappa. Miss them ... 🥺
Posted By: LouisB Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Is this not how fauci's boys and the chinese designed it to act?

wuhaun flu appears to be with us for the foreseeable future unlike normal natural flu.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Who knew MU? - 09/03/21
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Slept with an Alpha Phi in college, and later a Sigma Kappa. Miss them ... 🥺

Did you screw them first
© 24hourcampfire