Home

My Joy and Crown, Philippians 3
Pastor Jimenez

Praise the Lord, this sermon was watched 783 times.
125 Views were from here. Pastor Jimenez would be encouraged to know that the word is blessing believers outside of their local church.

I hope you were blessed.

Happy Camper

"For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?"

I Thessalonians 2
Originally Posted by NVhntr
LOL!
Hey Crappy, how many replies to your Sunday video?

Slip, slip, slippin awaaaay.

LOL!
"As for me, and my house, we will serve The Lord."
Originally Posted by wabigoon

It's good to hear that!
I hope that you and your family are well.
How are things on your farm this time of year?
We missed the summer drought that hit for a month or so the last few summers.
Doing well here Frank.

We have been concerned about the fires out West and in Canada. Hopefully the rain put those out. Glad they didn't get close.

You can say that again.

On Heaven's Bright Shore
Allison Krauss and Union Station
Good Lord.
Chit in one hand and pray in the other...see which one fills up first.
A little advice for H.C.

You should really read this Frank.

The communist party used to train young children with your philosophy striku. They would make the children put their heads on their desks, cover their eyes and ask God for candy.
Then they would ask the little boys and girls to pray to the Communists for candy while the teachers would go around and distribute handfuls of candy on every desk.
[Linked Image]

I'm going to fill my hands with faith from God's Word.
Hey Frank, you should thank me for getting some traction for your Sunday video that no one replied to until I asked you about it on Thursday. 5 days and no replies, hmm.
Anyway, you still haven't told us why all these people want to kill you.
I think this would be a good time to set the record straight. You know, like confession, you were a Catholic, right?

6/17/20 – (HC survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.)
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

8/2/20 – (HC casts out a deadly demon that tried to kill him on the college campus.)
"It reminds me of a time when I was attacked as a somewhat young believer. It was on the campus of West Virginia University. Mary tried to kill me. A weird voice came from her mouth that wasn't hers.
Hate to admit it, but I was scared.....Immediately, I realized it was a demon and not Mary that I was dealing with AND the fear miraculously dropped off like water off a duck's back. Prayer began at that point as a crowd gathered to see the demon's manifestation."

8/16/21 – (H.C. narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
"It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death."
As Fred Rogers said, "Be Kind."
Hey Crappy Frank, tell us again about that time you went outside in the rain in bare feet and a lightning bolt hit only 30 paces from you.
So, God wants you dead too?
Just saying, you can't go both ways with this lightening thing. If God destroyed the George Floyd mural with lightning he must have been gunning for you too. Warning to clean up your act?
6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
"I was invited to speak to the local Nazarene Church.
Had no idea that the denomination took that stand.
I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my weapon to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different holster for summer carry.

Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that God's people choose.

Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

6/25/20 – (God provides HC with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.

Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."
6/23/20 – (HC rants on long haired Jesus pictures. Has another homo fantasy. HC thinks about homos….alot.)
"The idea that Jesus had long hair does NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE. It comes from homo-sodomite artists that enjoyed painting naked men with long hair. During the Renaissance long hair was the fashion of these queers commissioned to paint "Jesus", which is another Jesus....a wicked substitute of their imagination."

6/25/20 – (HC warns that the police will electrocute you for no reason.)
"In most states, electrocution by officer friendly by a device fondly refered to it's brand name , tazer, is not considered inhumane, torture, and is of course the loving tender hearted thing to do.
After they torture you to death, they will ask around to find out if they can blame your dead carcass for their murder, after all the guy was crazy! We HAD to put him down for his own safety.......uhhh, we feared for our lives when we kicked in his door.
The tazers are routinely used to electrocute....to DEATH many people every year without so much as offering innocent people due process of any kind."
6/19/20 - (HC reveals the source of his medical expertise.)
"I'm not a surgeon, but I've worked in health care as a surgical tech/assistant."

7/20/20 – (HC on the “medical industrial complex” of which he has stated he is a part.)
"The filthy medical industrial complex is one of the most corrupt and immoral establishments that shouldn't be IMHO. I've changed my mind somewhat from my youth, so I have grace for those who disagree.
However, I will warn my neighbors."

7/22/20 – (Regarding the Covid vaccine and HC’s PHD in medicine)
"I gotta laugh. Not at you. Just at the craziness of our time in history right now. I've spent my life studying this stuff and can hardly believe it myself."

7/30/20 – (HC only provides private dental advice…because his time is so valuable. He only offers his knowledge “rarely”.)
"The teeth God gave you probably work better than dentures or the other man made junk substitutes.
PM me if you are interested in my answer.
Dentists tell us that once our enamel is gone, it will not grow back.....so they want you to believe their lies so you will spend thousands or more on their services.
I don't offer my valuable knowledge on these forums but rarely, because it wastes my time. Contact me pm."

8/5/20 – (Major hospital throws out millions of $$$ in vaccines after Doc has dinner with HC.)((Don’t ask for details.))
"I could provide a long list of physicians who have moral consciences. None of them will ever give vaccines. One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No foubt it cost them millions. Praise the Lord Who cares more about children than all of the medical staff in every hospital."

Well, Franklin...Too be frank, you’re a tool.

Nice job NVh, running the chronicles of BS from Franklin.

The old saying “you can’t make this shît up” has been proven 100 times over by Frank. He actually can, and does, make shît up.

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Well, Franklin...Too be frank, you’re a tool.

Nice job NVh, running the chronicles of BS from Franklin.

The old saying “you can’t make this shît up” has been proven 100 times over by Frank. He actually can, and does, make shît up.

🦫

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
© 24hourcampfire