Home
Posted By: 5sdad When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21

... as well as old and grumpy, your wife will do things that are irritating. Mine leaves crumpled-up napkins lying on the kitchen table and on the stand between our recliners.
Posted By: deltakid Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21
My wife cannot seem to understand what a trash can is for.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21
Originally Posted by deltakid

Mine just asks questions a different way... Multiple times, when she doesn't get the answer she's hoping for the first time.

I'm patient and don't yell, or get grumpy.... The first 3 or 4 times... whistle

After number 3 or 4, it's gonna get sporty. grin
Posted By: Fubarski Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21
Nut in onea em, and put it back.
Posted By: hanco Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21
I’m the person that does that here. I have to make sure I don’t or she will remind me.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21
You guys get back to me when your wife achieves the level of running the A/C with the windows open and we'll talk.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21
Originally Posted by bruinruin
You guys get back to me when your wife achieves the level of running the A/C with the windows open and we'll talk.

I also have a bonus MIL who leaves used dental floss on the end table and files her nails while sitting in my recliner.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21

I also have a bonus MIL who leaves used dental floss on the end table and files her nails while sitting in my recliner.

Sharing the performance of oral hygiene is a truly selfless act.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21

That's gotta be a hoot
Mine leaves her sweetener packets everywhere. I saved all the ones I picked up for a month and dumped them in her purse.......
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21
Understanding light switches are two way devices is apparently harder than I thought.
Posted By: Gristle Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21
How about having a whole table to put a drink on but only the edge will do?

…..only to bitch about knocking the drink off 10 minutes later
Posted By: RiverRider Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/06/21

I also have a bonus penalty MIL who leaves used dental floss on the end table and files her nails while sitting in my recliner.

FIFY.

wink
Posted By: ERK Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Not a woman in the world understands how a thermostat works in the house. They also can’t comprehend why a car doesn’t put out heat till the engines warm. It’s rocket science I tell ya. Edk
Posted By: slumlord Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Just the opposite here at my place

I’m the pig

I let six months worth of junk mail accumulate in the passenger side floorboard. Clean it all out when it gets as high was the glove box.

Then burn it all in the backyard like some Colonel Kurtz event
Posted By: wabigoon Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Mt wife is the most wonderful woman in the world!
Posted By: NVhntr Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by ERK
Not a woman in the world understands how a thermostat works in the house. They also can’t comprehend why a car doesn’t put out heat till the engines warm. It’s rocket science I tell ya. Edk

Laffin
115* outside and wife will get in the car and set the A/C as far down as it will go (60*) because she thinks that will make it get to her desired 75* faster.
I've probably told her a dozen times that's not how it works but still...
Posted By: GAGoober Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
How about the MIL who visits and inspects all food items in the fridge & cabinets to make sure nothing is expired.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by deltakid

Mine just asks questions a different way... Multiple times, when she doesn't get the answer she's hoping for the first time.

I'm patient and don't yell, or get grumpy.... The first 3 or 4 times... whistle

After number 3 or 4, it's gonna get sporty. grin

I married her sister.
Everybody's gotta have a first wife.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21

Lol, I like her.......
My woman makes more money than I do, and puts out regularly.

Last time we went fishing she told me I should buy a bigger boat.

No complaints.

Pffft. My own mother doesn’t even sit in my recliner. Nor my daughters, or their boyfriends. Mother in law is dead, or she would know not to as well. It is my house, I paid for it all(and built most of it) including the furniture, and that chair is where I sit when I have the time. Including when we have company. A man’s house is his castle, and visitors ought to show a certain amount of respect for the man of that house and his place. Folks who can’t grasp that concept are more than welcome to run their homes as they see fit, and stay the hell out of mine. My mother has more class than to attempt to sit in my chair. A mother in law should as well, but yours either has little respect for you or is actively trying to piss you off. Either would make her unwelcome in my home. Jeebus. What men put up with.
Posted By: JOG Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Sharing the performance of oral hygiene is a truly selfless act.

Maybe I just have an eye for it, but the world seems littered with floss picks - next to gas pumps, in a puddle at the mall, on the curb in the left hand turn lane. I text photos of them to my wife and ask if she needs a spare.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
My woman makes more money than I do, and puts out regularly.

Last time we went fishing she told me I should buy a bigger boat.

No complaints.

Braggart.
Posted By: SuperCub Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by Gristle
How about having a whole table to put a drink on but only the edge will do?

Nailed it. smile
Posted By: pullit Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
As Mac Davis sang "Oh Lord it's Hard to be Humble when You Perfect in Every Way"
Posted By: JSTUART Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, I like her.......

Surprised she survives.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Everybody's gotta have a first wife.

I do - and would put her in the running with wabi's wife (most wonderful).
For 47 years, she's resisted the (earned) temptation to put a .38 slug between my eyes!
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21

... as well as old and grumpy, your wife will do things that are irritating. Mine leaves crumpled-up napkins lying on the kitchen table and on the stand between our recliners.

Does she blow her nose in them and leave them lying around?
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Does she blow her nose in them and leave them lying around?

You interested in buying them?
Posted By: OldHat Re: When you're perfect ... - 09/07/21
© 24hourcampfire