Home

https://www.creators.com/read/wayne...ccine-and-ivermectin-the-question-is-why

Quien Sabe,

GWB
more deaths increase the veracity of the official narrative
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...6405945/the-question-is-why#Post16405945
The Globalist want to depopulate the world. Looks like they have quite a number of co-conspirators. Unfortunately we no longer have a DOJ. No Nuremberg trials will happen here unless Q is correct and the military intervenes. At this point, I'm highly skeptical any such thing will happen. If it were true, those in the know would be fleeing the country to parts unknown. Biden says he'll be closing Gitmo. (Where I was hoping would be his next home)
Election audits keep being delayed... I can only assume, the reason is, no one will prosecute the traitors.
Pretty gloomy huh? We've been told for more than 2 years this was coming. We were told we had to see the corruption ourselves. Well... we've seen it. We've been victimized by it. They no longer even try to hide it. No one looks scared to me, and Patriots are dying!
Originally Posted by DMc
The Globalist want to depopulate the world. Looks like they have quite a number of co-conspirators. Unfortunately we no longer have a DOJ. No Nuremberg trials will happen here unless Q is correct and the military intervenes. At this point, I'm highly skeptical any such thing will happen. If it were true, those in the know would be fleeing the country to parts unknown. Biden says he'll be closing Gitmo. (Where I was hoping would be his next home)
Election audits keep being delayed... I can only assume, the reason is, no one will prosecute the traitors.
Pretty gloomy huh? We've been told for more than 2 years this was coming. We were told we had to see the corruption ourselves. Well... we've seen it. We've been victimized by it. They no longer even try to hide it. No one looks scared to me, and Patriots are dying!

Trust The Plan
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q

Relax, Enjoy the Show
Q
India: Ivermectin for COVID-19 on National List of Essential Medicines
September 6th, 2021
Interestingly…

Via: Trial Site News: https://trialsitenews.com/icmr-incl...in-national-list-of-essential-medicines/

The Indian government recently slashed the price of 39 important drugs covering a range of therapeutic drugs from cancer to COVID-19 as part of the revised Indian National List of Essential Medicines (NLEM). TrialSite reports among the commonly used drugs prominently on the list are ivermectin indicated for SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind COVID-19. Reported in PharmaBiz among others “Interestingly, the additions in the list include drugs including Ivermectin, which has been touted by many as an effective drug to treat Covid-19 virus, though some experts deny any such effect on the same”
Follow the money.
Who benefits?
They want you dead, and survivors slaves within The Great Reset.
I don't think the answer is all that complicated or nefarious.

My biggest complaint with Fauci and his ilk, is they claim to be scientists which should be fact based, but if he truly believes for example, masks help, then you can't lie to the public in order to prevent a run on masks in the supply chain.
Because of this science *isn't* fact based, its propaganda and the public realizes it. Worse, he used it as a political weapon against a president trying to make the best decisions beyond science in support of keeping the economy from crashing and civil unrest, constantly reverting back to the "I'm just a scientist" mantra when he was clearly agenda driven in his actions.

Once you realize your science information is politicized and is propaganda, then you have to question everything presented.

Politicians and Libs demand that people "follow the science" until following the science detracts from their goals. Even now you have Biden pushing boosters, the CDC telling him to back off and people don't know if its because the boosters won't work, or do they need to prioritize poorer nations who have no access to vaccines? The information isn't fact based, its a politicized interpretation of what they think we need to hear.

And it completely undermines their ability to lead the nation in the best approach, and as a result in the age of instant information, no shortage of google fu experts weighing in speaking in absolutes contradicting or supporting whatever they decide is believable.
YGBFKM
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't think the answer is all that complicated or nefarious.

Once you realize your science information is politicized and is propaganda, then you have to question everything presented.

^^^ T H A T ^^^

Science demands asking questions and challenging scientists' theories. When you are prevented from merely asking the question, it becomes agenda driven politics and not data driven science.
I think that the pharma Cos wanted a guarantee that if they spent the big $$ on developing vaxxes, that they'd have a guaranteed way to recoup development costs. The Deep Staters agreed to this and, knowing that legally there can't be a EUA if there are alternatives, agreed to suppress any alternatives.

And that's where we're at.
Fauci has worked for the NWO commies for decades causing the deaths of many and now pushes the Covid-19 Variant lie to justify more toxic jabs and now pushing jabbing kids under 12.

The FDA and CDC are owned and controlled by the deep state cabal and injecting billions with chemicals that will.make them more compliant and suseptible to future viral insults and internal toxic reactions when exposed to 5 G.

As his buddies Bill and Melinda said a year ago, this Covid 19 isnt bad, but the next one coming will.get everyones attention.

Fauci knows from his NIH report in 2005 Hydroxychloroquine is effective in treating and preventing Covid-19 and Corona virus colds abd flu and, we will find, many cancers, as is Ivermectin.

He knows they are safe, also and is responsibile for more deaths than the Holocaust.
As Trump said just recently, he has found out Pfizer controls the FDA and he said that is not good.
If anyone, Fauci (Dr. Mengele) should go to prison!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
As Trump said just recently, he has found out Pfizer controls the FDA and he said that is not good.

How much do you want to bet that Trump has had a third shot?
Originally Posted by DMc

I had hoped that AIDS would depopulate Africa, maybe COVID will.

The Chinese need their version of Lebensraum and a depopulated Africa would be a perfect colony for them. They are already setting the stage by building railroads that will support their strategic interests in sub-Sahara Africa. The Chinese never do anything for anyone that doesn't benefit the Chinese.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

He too, has a Right to take, or not take the vaccine.

How much you wanna bet your puzzy curls up and gets dry every time you see "Trump" in print?

How much you wanna bet Trump has never had a cock in his mouth?

I wonder if the pillow guy has definitive hacking proof of that.
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy

I wonder if the pillow guy has definitive hacking proof of that.

Prolly not, but CNN and MSNBC do.
"If you really want to make a vaxx proponent’s head explode, bring up the country that did the opposite of the Soros, Gates, Schwab authoritarian lockdown formula – black sheep Sweden. They never locked down. They never mandated masks. They never closed schools. They never closed businesses. They have not pushed vaccines on those who choose not to vaccinate.

Cases in Israel with mask mandates and vaccine passports are 1,191% higher than Sweden where no one is wearing masks and there are no vaccine passports. How inconvenient to the establishment narrative. Since they can’t deny these facts, they just don’t allow Sweden and India to be discussed. Silence is complicity."

Good article - The Burning Platform
Originally Posted by Morewood
"If you really want to make a vaxx proponent’s head explode, bring up the country that did the opposite of the Soros, Gates, Schwab authoritarian lockdown formula – black sheep Sweden. They never locked down. They never mandated masks. They never closed schools. They never closed businesses. They have not pushed vaccines on those who choose not to vaccinate.

Cases in Israel with mask mandates and vaccine passports are 1,191% higher than Sweden where no one is wearing masks and there are no vaccine passports. How inconvenient to the establishment narrative. Since they can’t deny these facts, they just don’t allow Sweden and India to be discussed. Silence is complicity."

Good article - The Burning Platform

Facts have no place in this discussion.
How do you like the "vaccine" now?
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

I had hoped that AIDS would depopulate Africa, maybe COVID will.

Sickest thing I may have ever read on this site. JHC
Originally Posted by Morewood
How do you like the "vaccine" now?
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
It’d be interesting to see ‘hospitalized’ vs ‘non hospitalized’ regarding this same data.
If you guys keep obsessing over this vaccine stuff, Duck911 will come by and throw a hot cup of dessert coffee in your face.
Our .GOV helped subsidize the creation of this COVID-19 with OUR tax dollars.

They can KMFA, every last one of them.
Covid & Covid_con are but Act 1 of Kluas Schwab's & his WEF / Davos crowds plan. What they are planning is the largest transformation of society in human history. This is what you are seeing taking place right now, it's up to us to allow it or not. Best pay attention.
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Covid & Covid_con are but Act 1 of Kluas Schwab's & his WEF / Davos crowds plan. What they are planning is the largest transformation of society in human history. This is what you are seeing taking place right now, it's up to us to allow it or not. Best pay attention.

This.
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel

OK, Attention being payed, now what’s the plan, please don’t go full retard and say something retarded like, vote them out in 2022.
© 24hourcampfire