Home
Posted By: hookeye Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
With the new release of info, Fauci lying to congress....gain of function he funded.

Will Slow Joe pardon Fauci for lying?

Or if convicted of worse later?

Posted By: prplbkrr Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Link?
Posted By: hookeye Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Why bother. Nothing will happen to the lying, cheating bureaucrat.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
At this point the only way for these types to ever be punished is if someone privately makes them disappear some dark night
Posted By: Riverc Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
At this point the only way for these types to ever be punished is if someone privately makes them disappear some dark night

Most likely true at this point.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Yep. They can’t hurt themselves. No harm, no foul, for anything they do. They are a protected species. You can do what you want as long as you are a communist pos.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Untouchables
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Why bother. Nothing will happen to the lying, cheating bureaucrat.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ as compared to others being held for months in solitary with no charges filed for ostensibly trespassing.

Sad what we have become & allowed to have happened; not what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

MM
Posted By: Morewood Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Pardon? Nobody's going to prosecute little Hitler for his intentional global pandemic.

About now I have zero faith in the justice system.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
I have every confidence that Jesus will get him in His time; better than anything that can happen to him here. Makes life simple.

Anything that happens to him in the meantime is a bonus.
Posted By: fester Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
Pardon? Nobody's going to prosecute little Hitler for his intentional global pandemic.

About now I have zero faith in the justice system.

Ditto
We will see how Newscum ends up.
The fix is in imho.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Every person should always pay for their wrong doings.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I have every confidence that Jesus will get him in His time; better than anything that can happen to him here. Makes life simple.

Not really; that's nothing we can confirm & is way too long to have to wait to see justice done.

Something definitive in the here & now is much more preferable.

MM
Posted By: cleanbarrel Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
This is just the tip of the iceberg. It has been known for months that Fauchi via Peter Daszak's EcoHealth aided in funding the lab in Wuhan. 10 minutes with a cattle prod would get us a lot more information....of maybe water board them since we know that isn't torture.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
sorry I have not been as "on" the news cycle the passed few days..as I normally am.
but did something more come out than when Dr. Rand Paul lambasted Mr.Fauci in the hearing?

If he forgives him does'n make him complicit?
after all it is not like he is going to make it to the end of his term to do this.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Biden pardon Fauci? - 09/08/21
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
This is just the tip of the iceberg. It has been known for months that Fauchi via Peter Daszak's EcoHealth aided in funding the lab in Wuhan. 10 minutes with a cattle prod would get us a lot more information....of maybe water board them since we know that isn't torture.

Like the way you think.
© 24hourcampfire