Home
..that he wouldn't wish it on his ex-wife.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during my COVID episode. I wouldn't wish this upon even my ex-wife. I miss most of you... LOL
Yeah, I'm hearing that a lot. In fact our own Ethan Edwards is down with it right now, so lets get some prayers going for him, too.
My smell and taste is coming back now. About 2 weeks after the fact. That was honestly the worst of it for me. Age 52. Smoker. Not overweight.
My dad was confirmed with covid 2 days ago, he's 93 this month, he was sick about two weeks ago with some sort of lower gut/bowel ailment, lost about 15 pounds, they gave him an antibiotic and hydroxychloroquine. His covid test for a week and two weeks ago was negative, he seems to be doing ok for now.......

His wife, 20 years his junior, is in hospital with covid pneumonia, not doing well, increasing oxygen supply and decreasing blood 02 levels.............. she was in a bad way before her son made her go to hospital.... also has breathing issues before hand, overweight, questions EVERYTHING a doctor might do or prescribe, always has a better idea!?!?!?
a friend i have known since the 2nd grade caught it .He was 58 no health problems ,no smoker and not over weight ,he was just as skinny as when we was kids ,he caught covid spent a month in ICU ,was getting better and then just died last friday night , while still in ICU
Middle kid got it. No loss of taste or smell. Laid around, coughed, lost weight. On the mend.

Coworker got it, said it was a headache and fever for 3 days.

My dad got it a yr ago, age 80. Overweight and diabetic....he beat it without anything. But it taxed him greatly. His weakness caused a fall and rehab, during quarantine. Think that stress helped do him in.

Other than pneumonia from being asthmatic, covid wasn't bad at all compared to the flu I've had. Swine flu was the worst.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yeah, I'm hearing that a lot. In fact our own Ethan Edwards is down with it right now, so lets get some prayers going for him, too.

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Ethan, get well soon, buddy.
Wife and I are fighting it right now. Really a very odd feeling having this. Little congestion and headache, soreness in my back and legs. Wife is the same.

Started back last Friday tried to get tested Saturday and Sunday but things were shut down or over capacity around here. Found out Monday morning. Wife is waiting on a call to go get the antibody IV solution since she is high risk.
What a buncha fugkin' pussies.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Other than pneumonia from being asthmatic, covid wasn't bad at all compared to the flu I've had. Swine flu was the worst.

You probably had a cold, how do you know you even had any of that. A test? Lmao

Dumbass. 😂
The problem is...........people that think they are healthy enough this won't be a problem, don't know what unknown issues they have.

Hell the "regular flu" kills seemingly healthy folks now and then.
MarkWV- Ethan - hope you are feeling better asap. Are either of you trying ivermectin or HydroxyC ? You loading up on Vitamin C, D and Zinc?
My dad just got out from a 9 day hospital stay with it on Saturday. 55 years old no other health conditions. He never gets the flu or hardly a cold, but this hit him hard. Was on 15 liters of oxygen for several days and couldn’t move around at all without almost blacking out from his blood oxygen level dropping so low. Dropped 30 pounds from it. He’s doing much better than that now, but still a slow healing process. Small improvements everyday though!
Originally Posted by hookeye
The problem is...........people that think they are healthy enough this won't be a problem, don't know what unknown issues they have.

Hell the "regular flu" kills seemingly healthy folks now and then.

Yeah.

Sure.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
MarkWV- Ethan - hope you are feeling better asap. Are either of you trying ivermectin or HydroxyC ? You loading up on Vitamin C, D and Zinc?

I can only answer for Ethan. He's been doing C,D and Zinc all along, and is continuing it, and he's also been taking the FLCCC early outpatient protocol for Ivermectin (durvet from Tractor Supply) from very early on, since first realizing he had flu like symptoms.
Odd that nobody mentioned so far if any of the above had had the vaccine.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

The coworker in the original post was not vaccinated. He is overweight, has heart problems (at least one heart attack), and is diabetic.
EE hasn't been "vaccinated."

If you weren’t a recluse you’d know it doesn’t matter.
Wife’s cousin in Payette, Idaho, got it last year. Mid 50’s, no underlying conditions. He was hospitalized for 2 weeks, on oxygen. Scarred his lungs so bad he couldn’t go back to work. Almost like having emphysema.
Originally Posted by deflave

If you weren’t a recluse you’d know it doesn’t matter.

Exactly.

Dad and his wife, neither vaccinated, Dad has survived prostate cancer, heart attack, bypass surgery.......... tough old farmer!
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during my COVID episode. I wouldn't wish this upon even my ex-wife. I miss most of you... LOL

That's a lie.
the 'rona can be bad for some, if they actually catch it. For the vast majority of folks though, 99% of us, it's just something for others to go through.
My aunt around age 65 died from it Friday night. She had been in a coma on a vent and then started to recover so they took her off the vent and moved her to a rehab unit. She then had a stroke and died.

My brother's wife age about 40 just had it too and she said it was terrible. She also said she wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy. My younger brother had it and said it was just like a bad flu. My older brother age 50 had it last Christmas and spent a week or 2 in the cardiac ICU in Boise. My wife's uncle age 52 died of it last month. It hit him hard and fast.

I know several others that said it wasn't too bad. I don't know what makes it vary so much person to person. I know my last labs showed my vitamin D really low so I've been taking that and zinc.

By now everyone has probably lost a friend or relative to it. I hope the guys who made this virus are held accountable for it. China should be writing a lot of fat checks for what they did to try to cover things up and helping it spread.

Bb
Reading alla this makes me want to get a 4th shot.

Maybe tell em to squeeze some fluoride in there too. My bones have been aching.

I hope Ethan is getting on the better side of this.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Dumbass. 😂

Unlike dumfuqs like you, I actually had a test. I love everyone that claims they had covid with no test -or- a negative test. 🙄

I had a gut ache once, maybe I should have posted on the campfire that it was stomach cancer...even if an oncologist said no.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

That's a lie.

LOL. That's what I thought when I read his message. I started to ask him "which one", because he's been married 3-4 times. He talks like his ex's are all real crazies/losers, but he's the one who picked them. crazy

Dumbass. 😂

Unlike dumfuqs like you, I actually had a test. I love everyone that claims they had covid with no test -or- a negative test. 🙄

I had a gut ache once, maybe I should have posted on the campfire that it was stomach cancer...even if an oncologist said no.

I tested positive, on day 3, [bleep] for brains. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension.
It just about got my daughter’s mother in law. ICU for a month, still on oxygen
It's a strange bug. My sister in law got it. She 100+ pounds overweight and gets no exercise. She wasn't sick at all. A guy that goes to my gym is 55 and world out like crazy. He's in ICU now. No rhyme or reason to it.

Ron
Odd how it works. Wife and I just finished up our second round of it in two years with no issues other than small/taste. Due to work I’ve ran into at least 60-70 other folks with no major issues as well (including prisoners who vary in health). Only person we “know” that died from it is a my wife’s distant great uncle that ticked on all the comorbitites and was on borrowed time.
What amazes me is the people acting like there's some magical "fix" to this.

Just go on with your life.
Most my friends and coworkers have had it. Most say they’ve had worse hangovers. But one close friend got 2 ambulance trips to the ER. On the second one they diagnosed him with a pulmonary embolism, this after a week or so of being diagnosed with the Ching Chong. Works out twice a day, early 50s stronger and healthier than most folks half his age. He says to to over he still wouldn’t get satans semen in the arm.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Most my friends and coworkers have had it. Most say they’ve had worse hangovers. But one close friend got 2 ambulance trips to the ER. On the second one they diagnosed him with a pulmonary embolism, this after a week or so of being diagnosed with the Ching Chong. Works out twice a day, early 50s stronger and healthier than most folks half his age. He says to to over he still wouldn’t get satans semen in the arm.

Which hospital did he go to?
Originally Posted by goalie

Precisely.

Get the jab, don’t get the jab. Take some worm medicine, or not. It’s just a fecking disease. None of us are getting off this planet alive, anyways…
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
It's a strange bug. My sister in law got it. She 100+ pounds overweight and gets no exercise. She wasn't sick at all. A guy that goes to my gym is 55 and world out like crazy. He's in ICU now. No rhyme or reason to it.

Ron

My mean old dad got it, smokes 2-3 packs a day for 40+ years, covid didn't do squat to him.
Originally Posted by killerv

Ron

My mean old dad got it, smokes 2-3 packs a day for 40+ years, covid didn't do squat to him.

I'm really starting to believe that smokers have an easier time with Covid. A few non smokers on my crew got it, but it didn't affect the smokers at all. One of them, pack a day smoker, was working side by side with 2 that got it and he just keeps going.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I'm really starting to believe that smokers have an easier time with Covid. A few non smokers on my crew got it, but it didn't affect the smokers at all. One of them, pack a day smoker, was working side by side with 2 that got it and he just keeps going.
There are some stats regarding smokers that seem counterintuitive regarding health. For all we know, this is one of them.
The same idiots that told us to eat margarine are the same idiots that determined smoking kills everyone that smokes.
I hope my ex catches it! Fug that biotch!
Everyone who had it obviously had different reactions from just loosing taste and smell to full blown ICU hospitalizations. My infectious disease doctor friend told me 2 of his patients were in there 80’s had health issues and at that time it looked like they were going to make it and that was last November. His comment was it depends how much viral load they got from infected people.
I guess if you are not one of those patients now in some of those over burdened hospitals, count yourself a little bit lucky.
Facts as I have seen them.

1. Smoking is very hazardous to one's health.
2. Many folk's Covid stories don't sound like the common cold whatsofuucking ever.

If anyone is interested in the truth about whether vaccination makes any difference, get the numbers from your local hospital. I saw recent numbers of COVID patients for one hospital in terms of hospitalizations, ICU patients, and patients on ventilators broken down by vaccinated and unvaccinated, and the dramatic difference in each category was surprising. The numbers were for the largest hospital in a county with 43% of adults fully vaccinated, so close to 50/50, but the numbers in each category were nowhere close to 50/50 or even 43/57.

The large majority of people who get COVID aren't going to require hospitalization, but for the worst case scenarios, the statistics are much better for those vaccinated.
They might grow a dick out their ear in 2 years but hey, that .002% is worth it.
It's bad on a relative few, and a shame on everyone else.
I like a Tip Cigarillo when I’m working the shop. Or a Black N Mild if someone else is buying. Keeps the mosquitoes and dog dick gnats away from me.
They might grow a dick out their ear in 2 years but hey, that .002% is worth it.

That's part of each individual's risk assessment along with things like age, any current health problems, etc.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I like a Tip Cigarillo when I’m working the shop. Or a Black N Mild if someone else is buying. Keeps the mosquitoes and dog dick gnats away from me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]pain sad poems

Ron

If it gets in your lungs and turns into pneumonia, it really doesn't matter how healthy you are.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Ron

If it gets in your lungs and turns into pneumonia, it really doesn't matter how healthy you are.

What if it turns into pneumonia but doesn’t get in your lungs?

Ron

Yep, just like AIDS !

Ron

You got one of them Jethro Bodine sized brains, don't you?
Originally Posted by kolofardos
There are some stats regarding smokers that seem counterintuitive regarding health. For all we know, this is one of them.

Maybe that explains why COVID hasn't killed millions of Chinese. I've never seen another group of people who smoke and spit like the Chinese.

Ron

Big enough to fool you, commie. 😂

Ron

Big enough to fool you, commie. 😂

You sure did, Jethro
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback

If anyone is interested in the truth about whether vaccination makes any difference, get the numbers from your local hospital. I saw recent numbers of COVID patients for one hospital in terms of hospitalizations, ICU patients, and patients on ventilators broken down by vaccinated and unvaccinated, and the dramatic difference in each category was surprising. The numbers were for the largest hospital in a county with 43% of adults fully vaccinated, so close to 50/50, but the numbers in each category were nowhere close to 50/50 or even 43/57.

The large majority of people who get COVID aren't going to require hospitalization, but for the worst case scenarios, the statistics are much better for those vaccinated.

Because they engage in statistical trickery. For example, they include stats from before anyone was (or from when not many people were) vaccinated. They don't count you as vaccinated if less than two weeks have yet passed since your second dose. If you're vaccinated, and more than two weeks have passed since your second dose, they are less likely to classify your illness as COVID19. The purpose of these statistical tricks is to characterize the current situation as a pandemic of the unvaccinated for consumption by the MSM.
How do the hospitals determine who has had shots and version of shots?

quote=Ramblin_Razorback]

The large majority of people who get COVID aren't going to require hospitalization, but for the worst case scenarios, the statistics are much better for those vaccinated. [/quote]
Good gawd the hospital asks them!
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Wife’s cousin in Payette, Idaho, got it last year. Mid 50’s, no underlying conditions. He was hospitalized for 2 weeks, on oxygen. Scarred his lungs so bad he couldn’t go back to work. Almost like having emphysema.

But he's in the 99.8% survival rate right?
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by goalie

Precisely.

Get the jab, don’t get the jab. Take some worm medicine, or not. It’s just a fecking disease. None of us are getting off this planet alive, anyways…

This is exactly how I'm going about life. No hiding and no worrying over something I can't control.

Because they engage in statistical trickery. For example, they include stats from before anyone was (or from when not many people were) vaccinated. They don't count you as vaccinated if less than two weeks have yet passed since your second dose. If you're vaccinated, and more than two weeks have passed since your second dose, they are less likely to classify your illness as COVID19. The purpose of these statistical tricks is to characterize the current situation as a pandemic of the unvaccinated for consumption by the MSM.

I should have been clearer - the "recent numbers" was a snapshot of the numbers in the hospital on one particular day within the past week or two. Yes, I realize any particular day is a very limited sample, but if you looked at the daily data from the past month, you would see a distinct trend in the data.

That particular hospital has data for fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, and unvaccinated, and they don't have any incentive to misclassify COVID cases. My understanding is they test every patient that comes into the hospital for COVID, so their COVID patient numbers would reflect the patients who tested positive.

You don't have to believe Biden or Fauci because both have been found to be liars. That's why I mentioned getting the numbers from your local hospital where you probably know someone, or know someone who knows someone, you can trust to give you the true story.
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

But he's in the 99.8% survival rate right?

Not necessarily a great place to be with bad lungs.

Try making breathing an everyday laborious task because it no longer happens naturally like we're used to it being. It can make for very long and very exhausting days doing absolutely nothing but breathing.

I should have been clearer - the "recent numbers" was a snapshot of the numbers in the hospital on one particular day within the past week or two. Yes, I realize any particular day is a very limited sample, but if you looked at the daily data from the past month, you would see a distinct trend in the data.

That particular hospital has data for fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, and unvaccinated, and they don't have any incentive to misclassify COVID cases. My understanding is they test every patient that comes into the hospital for COVID, so their COVID patient numbers would reflect the patients who tested positive.

You don't have to believe Biden or Fauci because both have been found to be liars. That's why I mentioned getting the numbers from your local hospital where you probably know someone, or know someone who knows someone, you can trust to give you the true story.

They still play tricks with the stats.

I was wondering why we haven't heard anything from him lately.
I will get on that right now
Originally Posted by Muffin
My dad was confirmed with covid 2 days ago, he's 93 this month, he was sick about two weeks ago with some sort of lower gut/bowel ailment, lost about 15 pounds, they gave him an antibiotic and hydroxychloroquine. His covid test for a week and two weeks ago was negative, he seems to be doing ok for now.......

His wife, 20 years his junior, is in hospital with covid pneumonia, not doing well, increasing oxygen supply and decreasing blood 02 levels.............. she was in a bad way before her son made her go to hospital.... also has breathing issues before hand, overweight, questions EVERYTHING a doctor might do or prescribe, always has a better idea!?!?!?

The stomach and bowel issue got hold of me too.
I thought it was a weird time of year to come down with a stomach virus. I didn't lose smell, but did have a lung inflammatory response that was serious and a fever.
I'm grateful the good Lord turned it around quickly.
It's good to hear that your Dad has recovered too.
Send him regards from the Campfire.

How do "they" still play tricks with the stats?

The numbers I mentioned aren't complicated. Did the patient test positive for COVID at hospital admission? Is the patient fully, partially, or not vaccinated? Is the patient in a regular room or ICU? Is the patient on a ventilator?

Those don't require a statistician to compile or analyze. A first grader could compile those numbers, and there isn't anywhere to "play tricks" with those types of numbers.
How do they determine who is vaxxed and what vaccine they had and if the received both shots? Is there a national vaccine database they check? Are patients required to show their vaccine passports so the data is accurate?

What about those with previously acquired anti bodies? Any stats on that? Lol

Just making up stuff as they go along. None is trustworthy. None

Amazing how dumb and gullible Americans have become

First worshiping the fentanyl induced death of Floyd and the covide Fauci cult

How do "they" still play tricks with the stats?

The numbers I mentioned aren't complicated. Did the patient test positive for COVID at hospital admission? Is the patient fully, partially, or not vaccinated? Is the patient in a regular room or ICU? Is the patient on a ventilator?

Those don't require a statistician to compile or analyze. A first grader could compile those numbers, and there isn't anywhere to "play tricks" with those types of numbers.

Me and the wife are doing fine today. Actual this morning is the closest I’ve felt to normal over the last week. Wife had the Antibodies IV on Wednesday and by Thursday she was getting back to normal. We’ve been taking Tylenol for the fever/headaches. Recently started a multivitamin.

We are not vaccinated, had not planned on being vaccinated then or now. That might change depending on how work handles the mandate. Wife is on some heart medication so insurance is needed on our end. Tough choices when you live in a rural area with few jobs. I have no intent to move either, I like it right here.

With that said, it’s my opinion I contacted this from work. We had a surge in cases there and right now it’s still abundant. With sad news I report that one of my co-workers who went out with it passed away last night. She will be missed. I’ll be heading back to work on Tuesday.

I hope the rest of you stay healthy and safe. I’ve had worse with pneumonia, but this virus leaves you in what I will call a “fog” for a few days, that’s different than anything I’ve felt in the past.
Ribka,

I'm sure the hospital staff ask the patients about whether they've had a COVID vaccine with all the other medical history questions. Doesn't seem likely that someone being admitted to the hospital would say they hadn't had the vaccine when in fact they had, does it? If anything, someone might lie about getting the vaccine when they hadn't, and that would lead to a higher than actual number marked as vaccinated in whatever hospital category they were in.

There's no way around what the numbers show, even if we wish the story was different.
MarkWV,

Very glad you and your wife are doing better.
Ribka,

There's no way around what the numbers show, even if we wish the story was different.

This is what I've gathered from talking to my sister who's a nurse. She's got no reason nor inclination to lie to me about it. Maybe there's future issues that may arise from the vaccine but according to someone I trust, the numbers show that serious complications are much less likely for vaccinated individuals.
Doc makes it sound like the bodies are piling up? did the survival rate of 98%+ suddenly decrease?
Is this virus not following the path of previous viruses and is getting more deadly? and if so, why?
Will Fauci be held accountable for creating a deadly virus with our tax dollars?
Why was the usps excluded from Biden's vax mandate? maybe they need to deliver fake ballots next election?
Does the vax hamper the bodies ability to create natural immunity?
I could go on and on, you get the point..... maybe?

I can only answer for Ethan. He's been doing C,D and Zinc all along, and is continuing it, and he's also been taking the FLCCC early outpatient protocol for Ivermectin (durvet from Tractor Supply) from very early on, since first realizing he had flu like symptoms.

Pass along good wishes from here please.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is this virus not following the path of previous viruses and is getting more deadly? and if so, why?
Will Fauci be held accountable for creating a deadly virus with our tax dollars?
Why was the usps excluded from Biden's vax mandate? maybe they need to deliver fake ballots next election?
Does the vax hamper the bodies ability to create natural immunity?
I could go on and on, you get the point..... maybe?

Not sure about the natural "immunity" thing. AKDuck says back on page 2 that he and the wife went through "round two" is how I believe he put it.

Maybe previous exposure might give some resistance, but that's what the mutant strains are struggling against. Always trying to figure out a way around the defenses (to put it in human terms, viruses don't figure much as far as I know.............except for maybe ALIEN viruses!)

All I know is I'm hoping to have a few more hunts left in me, and catching that crap and ending up with scarred lungs doesn't sound like much fun...........other than the fact I get to be part of that 98% club.

Better for folks like us to just stay out of town I think. Aren't you glad you don't live in a city?

And good news..............rain last night and this morning. 0.26" at the airport. Yippee Skippy.

That guy hasn’t been online. He doing ok?

That guy hasn’t been online. He doing ok?

He hasn't responded to PMs since the 6th. I'm very concerned.
Damnit
© 24hourcampfire