Home
His daughter told me over the phone just now that he died in his sleep, in his own bed, in the night. He had been suffering from it since the early days of September (3rd or 4th), and he told me he was taking all the FLCCC recommended early protocol treatments, including Ivermectin. His last PM to me indicated his symptoms were rough, but that he would make it. Being his close friend here at the Fire, I sure was hoping and praying that was the case. Very much saddened to hear of his passing.
Oh my gosh

Dang

Very sorry to hear this. Some of us were PMing each other today wondering about his condition.
Well damn. Sorry to hear it.
This is very sad news indeed.
Bummer
Damn, that’s too bad.

TRH if you speak to her again be sure and let her know a bunch of us on here wish them the best.
Oh my this is terrible.
Thanks Hawk.. RIP Ethan.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Damn, that’s too bad.

TRH if you speak to her again be sure and let her know a bunch of us on here wish them the best.

🙏🙏🙏 for Ethan and his family.
Yes, indeed. I've gotten a few PMs to that effect. I only just now tracked down his phone number and spoke to his daughter. His wife is also down with it, but in ICU, and in stable condition. I can only imagine how saddened his family must be. His daughter is studying veterinary medicine and his son is still in high school.

It was great being his friend for so many years. I've enjoyed many a conversation with him via PMs about very many subjects. I still can hardly believe it.
Damn. Very sad
Very sad news indeed.
A really nice guy. RIP and condolences to his friends here and his family.
Sure hate to hear this. Prayers for his family.
Prayers for his family, terrible news!
Terrible news
That's terrible sorry to hear it
That's horrible news! Sending prayers for Ethan and his family. I always enjoyed his input and know he was a good family man. He will be missed by many.
Well scheidt.

Godspeed Ethan

Condolences to the family and to his friends also.
A good dude gone way too soon.
This sucks.
WOW, terribly sad. Condolences to you and his family.
Dammit. This is very sad news.
That is bad news, I hope his wife pulls through.
RIP EE
That really sucks
[bleep] news.
Prayers for his family
Oh no.

So sad to hear that. My thoughts are with his loved ones.
Damn Hawk.

EE was a great guy, had many a good conversation with him.

This really sucks.
Terrible news. Condolences and prayer to those affected. May he RIP.
WTF?

Good luck to his family.
Damn. Condolences to his family.

Rest In Peace Ethan. I appreciated that he could recognize we mostly agreed and could easily live with the rest... We're less without him.
Very sorry to hear this. I did not know the man, other than through the 'fire, but I always respected and valued his comments and contributions to the forum, particularly when he would comment on my posts. We even PM'd a few times. I had no idea he was even sick. He was one of our own.

In my estimation, that rotten, rodent Fauci needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for his hand in the development of this infernal virus, C-19, in conjunction with the Whuhan Lab and the chinese. Fauci may very well turn out to be the greatest mass-murderer in human history and he needs to be held to account for each and every death caused by C-19. Not only that, but my understanding is that the variants we are now seeing are the direct result of the mRNA "vaccine" compromising the immune system and allowing these variants to develop.

That this could be allowed to happen in America in this day and age is an indictment against a far worse virus - Marxism - and a nation that has allowed it to flourish. Dam them all to Hell.

RIP E.E. You will be missed.

damm

sorry to hear that..

his last posts were on 9-3
😢😢 That’s quite a shocker.

Godspeed, Mark.
And condolences to his family.
Damn, prayers for his family. Always liked reading his thoughts on here, he was a good one.
Sad news indeed.

I always enjoyed reading his posts.
Reading through ‘Hawks post, I was hoping that there was going to be a punchline somewhere. Damn shame there wasn’t.

RIP EE. Prayers are definitely going out to his kin

George
Never had the chance to meet him in real life but he always seemed a good man from my dealings with him on here.
WTF indeed 😕

Tragic news, Ethan was one of the constants here.

A daughter in vet school, that’s like getting into medical school, but harder.
Prayers for the family
😟
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Damn Hawk.

This really sucks.

It really does.
Oh man. RIP Ethan Edwards.
Damn.

This place and our country is worse off.

He was a good guy.
Wow. I can hardly believe this. I never knew him personally but always liked seeing his comments in the handgun and various other forums on the fire. I had nothing but respect for him as a person and as a gun guy with a wealth of knowledge. Honestly one of the best on here IMO. Sad, sad news

RIP EE
RIP Ethan! Prayers for the family.
Damn. RIP Ethan
I didn't know him, but a few weeks ago he DM'd me about something and I was waiting to respond. He seemed like a good guy and I hope his memory is a blessing to his family and friends.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
WTF indeed 😕

Tragic news, Ethan was one of the constants here.

A daughter in vet school, that’s like getting into medical school, but harder.

Not sure if she's actually in vet school. I think she's studying in college with that objective, and doing internships at vet clinics. That sort of thing.
I am kinda hoping that this is some kind of sick joke.

Not looking that way though.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Damn Hawk.

This really sucks.

I'm just looking back at some of our PMs. This sucks.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Damn.

This place and our country is worse off.

He was a good guy.

Yes, he was. A man of many interests. Loved his family, and enjoyed his hobbies, and life in general.
I am so very sorry to read of this. I always found his posts to be interesting. He always seemed to be a nice person. I will miss him. Godspeed, E.E.
I’m very sorry to hear. Thoughts to his family. Words do not suffice.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Wow. I can hardly believe this. I never knew him personally but always liked seeing his comments in the handgun and various other forums on the fire. I had nothing but respect for him as a person and as a gun guy with a wealth of knowledge. Honestly one of the best on here IMO. Sad, sad news

RIP EE

Yes, he had a particular degree of expertise in antique firearms.

This tears me up to hear about him.
He was one of the finest men here.
We will pray for his wife's recovery and children.

Camper
Damm....
I liked Ethan.
We butted heads a long time ago under his old username.
But we had way more in common than not.
And then we got along well as time went by.
He was a solid guy.

RIP Ethan and condolences for your family.

Sad.....
Hawkeye;
Thanks for letting us know this tough news.

Please extend my condolences to the family. They're in my thoughts and prayers for sure.

I recall only pleasant exchanges with him over the years.

So sorry to hear this.

Dwayne
Oh damn. I know he had fairly young kids. Hate it for the family

For all the schit talking, there was no doubt he was one of us. Godspeed EE. .
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I am kinda hoping that this is some kind of sick joke.

Not looking that way though.

I sure wish it was.
Very sad news indeed.
One of the good ones. Condolences.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

This tears me up to hear about him.
He was one of the finest men here.
We will pray for his wife's recovery and children.

Camper

Thanks for that.

Sad news, prayers sent.
TRH you need to do the honor of the up top sticky thread man about Ethan.
You are the one who has informed us all.

Frigging allergies...
Sad news.

Prayers for strength for his family, and May God rest his soul.
I figured him to be about my age. Mid to late 40's?

Is that accurate?
RIP Ethan !

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Condolances to family & friends.
A tragic shame. Deepest condolences to his family.
RIP.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Sad news.

Prayers for strength for his family, and May God rest his soul.

He was a solid Christian man, so I know where he is now.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Is that accurate?

He was 60.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Is that accurate?

He was 60.

Too young.
His last PM to me on the 6th:

"I don't know about improvement. I'll make it. Jenny's [that's his wife] got the day off tomorrow, so that's good. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I'll update on particulars when I feel better."
Very sad to hear this.
I figured he was a bit younger. Not that it matters.......too soon for his family.

I was honestly kinda worried when you had mentioned his condition several days ago. Very sad to see this news.
Dang! Prayers for his family.
I’m sorry to read this. I didn’t know him personally but you guys spoke highly of him so that’s good enough for me. RIP Ethan.
Aw geez. Always enjoyed his posts here. Rest in peace Ethan Edwards
Very sorry to hear this.
Sorry to hear about Ethan. Prayers sent for his family. May he Rest In Peace.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Very sorry to hear this. I did not know the man, other than through the 'fire, but I always respected and valued his comments and contributions to the forum, particularly when he would comment on my posts. We even PM'd a few times. I had no idea he was even sick. He was one of our own.

In my estimation, that rotten, rodent Fauci needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for his hand in the development of this infernal virus, C-19, in conjunction with the Whuhan Lab and the chinese. Fauci may very well turn out to be the greatest mass-murderer in human history and he needs to be held to account for each and every death caused by C-19. Not only that, but my understanding is that the variants we are now seeing are the direct result of the mRNA "vaccine" compromising the immune system and allowing these variants to develop.

That this could be allowed to happen in America in this day and age is an indictment against a far worse virus - Marxism - and a nation that has allowed it to flourish. Dam them all to Hell.
Agreed.

That’s horrible. Sincerest condolences to his friends and family
Sorry to hear of his passing! Prayers for the family

RIP
So sorry to hear this ! One of the Good Guys here.

I always enjoyed his posts and our few exchanges.

Prayers sent for his Family! RIP EE.
Sad to hear, condolences to his family and friends!
Can't find the words
Sorry to hear that. I didn't know him but it sounds like he was a great guy.
Just dam! Liked his posts and he had some cool old guns! Dam, RIP Brother!
Very sad news
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Sorry to hear that. I didn't know him but it sounds like he was a great guy.

Yep, and a good friend. We had been nearly in constant communication via PM for many years now. I regret not picking up the phone to call him before today. I also had a standing invitation to come visit him on his farm, and do some shooting and possibly hunting. I sure will miss him.
Sorry to hear this. RIP Ethan.
Survived by his wife Jenny, his son Jeff, and his daughter Sarah. EE's real name was Mark.
Only today did I realize the significance of his name when I watched The Searchers.

He has been a Paleo Con right wing KOTY for many years here. So very sorry to hear of his difficulties and death. Thanks for letting us know Hawk.

RIP EE; prayers for his wife & family as well.
R.I.P. EE and condolences to his family.
Sad to read of his passing TRH. A good man gone too soon.
That's just awful. Here one day, gone the next.

It's so odd, in a way, in this internet age, people you never met, but felt like you knew them well.
Sad news.
RIP Ethan.
Another of the good guys has left us.
Very sorry to hear this... RIP EE
Originally Posted by RufusG

It's so odd, in a way, in this internet age, people you never met, but felt like you knew them well.

Indeed. I will really miss our regular discussions on all manner of topics going back at least ten years. It was a pretty much daily thing. I will really miss him.
RIP
Originally Posted by RufusG

It sucks....the only one here that gave me his number and I talked to...and miss....was Mickey Coleman. He'll never know what he meant to me. I wont do that again...no offense to anyone here.
RIP
Damn, EE was a good guy.
RIP Mark.
Damn,...I feel like I'm reading a hoax. He's been a fixture here since before I started. I liked the man and I don't think I ever knew his real name. Was it really Ethan Edwards? He used to go by Cole Younger and I thought EE was a pseudonym too.

Regardless, I'm shocked and saddened.
Very, very sad. I will pray for the family.

It seemed to progress quickly. 7 days seems very quick.
Damn, he was always friendly with me. I've butted heads with anyone on here for the last time... Well except mabye that 'Flave' dude. GFY Flave you sniveling prick.
Very sorry to hear this. Condolences to family and friends.
RIP Ethan..
Before he came down with it, we were both talking about how much we were looking forward to seeing Old Henry, coming to theaters in October.
RIP, EE, and prayers for your wife and children.
My condolences to the family.That sure took him fast.Prayers for his wife.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Damn,...I feel like I'm reading a hoax. He's been a fixture here since before I started. I liked the man and I don't think I ever knew his real name. Was it really Ethan Edwards? He used to go by Cole Younger and I thought EE was a pseudonym too.

Regardless, I'm shocked and saddened.

Mark. That was his real name.
He did have some cool guns and was very willing to share his knowledge.
Damn…. How old was he? I just always assumed he was younger, he came off that way.
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Future viruses will be worse. Watch the recent epoch tv interview with Gordon Chang. It is a must watch. There is good evidence the Chinese are developing genetically targeted viruses. This is not science fiction. Watch the video.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Gordon+Chang+crossroads+epoch+tv
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Damn…. How old was he? I just always assumed he was younger, he came off that way.

Young at heart. He was either close to 60 or actually 60.
RIP EE
Sorry to hear, RIP.
That’s not very old. Damn.
RIP

dave
RIP, he will be missed
I thought the subject line was a poor joke initially.......

He passed from Covid and only Covid?

According to some here, Covid isn't deadly.........And the Vax is a hoax......

Anyone know if he was vaccinated?

RIP.
He was a friend here. I'm heartsick.
Yet there are still believe that Covid is not real, or anything serious. Then there are those who think that the vaccine is a hoax or dangerous. Trump was on Gutfeld this week. He got the vaccine and said others should also. I trust Trump more than any other leader.

My daughter is a nurse in the Lethbridge hospital. Covid is nothing to laugh at.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Yet there are still believe that Covid is not real, or anything serious. Then there are those who think that the vaccine is a hoax or dangerous. Trump was on Gutfeld this week. He got the vaccine and said others should also. I trust Trump more than any other leader.

My daughter is a nurse in the Lethbridge hospital. Covid is nothing to laugh at.

Man, stfu with your crap. Take it to another thread
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Yep. Very disrespectful!
Originally Posted by luv2safari
He was a friend here. I'm heartsick.

Same here.
Sadly, I was unaware he was sick. So sorry to hear of his bad news. Prayers of comfort to his family. To his friends here on the fire, my sincere condolences.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Sadly, I was unaware he was sick. So sorry to hear of his bad news. Prayers of comfort to his family. To his friends here on the fire, my sincere condolences.

Thank you. It hits me pretty hard.
Sad news. I truly enjoyed and will miss his posts. Hard to believe this happened so fast. I just talked to him via pm 8/26. May he rest in peace.
Very sorry to hear that.

RIP

+1
No room for that crap here
Agree totally with High_Noon's sentiments completely... damn commies; scourge to the World and humanity since well before WWII. Kicking the can down the road for all these years certainly has terrible/inevitable consequences whether it be political, fiscal, etc.
Spineless, worthless political class... when will we learn?

RIP Mr. Ethan Edwards and condolences to your family. Your absence will be felt here as well. Kansas has lost a good one...
May God rest his soul and comfort his family and friends.
So Sad
So sorry to hear of his passing.
RIP Ethan.
Condolences to you and the family.

God speed, Ethan.
Damn that blows.
Rip EE
🙏🙏🙏 frown
Prayers for his family and wife
Really sorry to hear this. He was one of the good ones.
I look forward to having a beer or a cup of coffee with him sometime down the road.
Prayers for the family.
7mm
Indeed. Rest in peace, old buddy.
Very sorry to read this.
Hawkeye, so sad to hear things went south for Ethan after our conversations about his condition.

RIP, Brother. Prayers for his family. Hoping his wife gets well soon.
Not sure if most realize what a knowledgeable man he was, too. Lots of smarts.
RIP Sir

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Terrible scourge this virus is. I hope his family members infected with it recover well.
He was very proud of both his son and daughter. He posted this to me on the 4th:

"Very proud of Jeff. He went out for football this year. Actually got to play in the first game tonight. Moran won, 50-0 at the half. Pointed them. They call the game at the half if one team is up fifty points."

Very sorry to read this.
Wow.
That sucks...😢
Sad news, R.I.P. Ethan Edwards.
RIP and condolences to his family.
Hate to read this, always enjoyed his posts. Condolences to his wife and children.
He was very proud of both his son and daughter. He posted this to me on the 4th:

"Very proud of Jeff. He went out for football this year. Actually got to play in the first game tonight. Moran won, 50-0 at the half. Pointed them. They call the game at the half if one team is up fifty points."

He raised a good young man. I hate Jeff will no longer have a father. But , I bet he taught his son very well.
Wow, and Damn! Sorry to hear he passed.
Horrible news. Prayers of comfort for his family.
Dang it, didn't get to know him well but seemed like one of the good guys, really good.

RIP sir, you'll be missed.
This is sad and terrible news. Prayers for the family of this campfire member.
So sorry to hear. Prayers for the family.
RIP EE.
Really sorry to hear this.
Sad to hear this.
Like Jim, I was hoping it was a bad joke.

R.I.P. Ethan.

Prayers for his familiy.

Unbelievable.....very sad to hear of this! RIP my friend! Sincere condolences, Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family and his many friends! He will be missed here at the “fire”.....leaving an empty seat and a void around the “fire”! memtb
Just went back and reviewed my PMs w/ EE. Make me laugh and sad, simultaneously.

We lost a good one, Fellers.
dam shame . the china fuggers need to eat chitt and die
God's peace to those that he left behind and loved him. Hated to read this thread.
I saw the title and thought, okay, someone's giving EE a hard time about something- what inside joke did I miss?

Instead.. Wow. I'm stunned. He seemed like a really good guy. He'll be missed.
This news makes me really sad.
Sad news. Prayers for comforting and strength.
Dave
I am very sorry to hear this.
Damn. Sure hated to read that. You will be missed here Ethan.

X2

RIP Ethan.

I will miss our agreements and disagreements on topics very much.

🦫
Sad to hear. May he rest in peace
Big loss here at the 24hourcampfire fire pit. An even bigger loss for his family and close friends. Godspeed, EE.

Guys, hug you loved ones a little closer tonite.
Anyone have a contact for wife for donations? Ethan was a good guy. Rip
So sorry to read this. RIP EE.
Godspeed, Ethan Edwards.
Very sad to hear this. RIP Sir
EE had a lot of experience and knowledge of handguns, and western style sixguns in particular. Always helpful if anyone had questions. Loved to share his experiences.

He'll be missed.

Thoughts and best wishes for his family
I’m sorry to hear that, my condolences to the family.
I sure hate to see this . Im praying for his family .
Sad news indeed, he was one of my favorites here..... damn
I used to post ghost town pic's for him because I knew he loved that stuff....
Gods speed EE
A real shame…and young kids like that…just a shame. Condolences to his family.
Godspeed Ethan. (Cole Younger IIRC)

Argued, agreed and enjoyed gun talk with him all over this forum.

One of the good ones.
This is terrible news. EE and I had our disagreements here on the Fire, more than once, but he was a knowledgeable guy and I respected him. What a tragic loss. My heart goes out to his family. Those poor kids. 🙏🏻
Sad news on so many levels. God speed EE. You will be missed.
kwg
Deleted.
What a scummy comment, Gooch.

I didn’t mean it as a bad thing. I thought it was kind of cool that he had a sense of humor regardless of the fact he was going through it. I’m sorry that it didn’t come across that way. I’ll delete it.
Just terrible news. I really don’t understand how some people become fatally sick from this bio weapon and others like myself take some vitamins and ivermectin and recover quickly. Others don’t even have any symptoms. Everyone I personally know have gotten over the Chinese virus and most were like me with considerable co morbidities. Life isn’t fair. So many good people leave us too early. God speed Mark ! Prayers for his wife to recover ! Prayers for his children to have the strength to suffer this loss with grace and purpose.
Another good guy gone. The reaper keeps his sickle sharp for all of us.
RIP.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

I didn’t mean it as a bad thing. I thought it was kind of cool. I’ll delete it.

Probably for the best. Thanks. Didn't mean to be hard on you.
Wow, sad news. RIP EE.

He was a staple here.
Damn. Just getting in and seeing this. Sad news.

Hope his family stays strong through this loss.

Sorry too, for your loss of friendship, hawk.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Damn. Just getting in and seeing this. Sad news.

Hope his family stays strong through this loss.

Sorry too, for your loss of friendship, hawk.

Thanks, ironbender
Sad, RIP.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

I didn’t mean it as a bad thing. I thought it was kind of cool. I’ll delete it.

Probably for the best. Thanks. Didn't mean to be hard on you.

Nah, it was dumb on my part.
So sorry to hear this. God speed Ethan. RIP
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa for those close to him.
Very sorry to hear this, prayers for the family......seems like he was just posting on here yesterday.
Originally Posted by TimZ
Very sorry to hear this, prayers for the family......seems like he was just posting on here yesterday.

I know. Right?
Hawkeye you were a good friend and good guy......
His daughter told me over the phone just now that he died in his sleep, in his own bed, in the night. He had been suffering from it since the early days of September (3rd or 4th), and he told me he was taking all the FLCCC recommended early protocol treatments, including Ivermectin. His last PM to me indicated his symptoms were rough, but that he would make it. Being his close friend here at the Fire, I sure was hoping and praying that was the case. Very much saddened to hear of his passing.

Sorry to hear that TRH....he'll be missed. Glad the Chiefs brought him a Super Bowl before he passed!
Damn! RIP.
Wow sorry to hear that,didn't know him except seeing him on here.
Hawkeye,

Please post news/link if you find out the family publishes an obituary.

I'd like to find out more about his life. Like others here, I and he had some amicable disagreements. It would be nice to know who I was "arguing" with.

Hawk why wasn't he in the hospital?
He's in the arms of the Lord----rest easy.
My condolences.

WTH - I just paged through this hoping to see him post it was a Joke.

I’m Speechless - Prayers for the family

What the hell
Terrible news.

R.I.P. and prayers for the family.
It saddens me to see any of us pass on. Ethan Edwards will be missed. I will be praying for his wife and family.
Tragedy.

How old was he?
We are diminished!

Prayers for his wife and children..
Originally Posted by viking
Tragedy.

How old was he?

60ish
RIP EE.

Prayers for the family and you as well TRH.
His daughter told me over the phone just now that he died in his sleep, in his own bed, in the night.

That is how I want to die. At home in my own bed.

I hate hospitals. Lonely creepy places.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hawkeye you were a good friend and good guy......

Thanks, irfubar.
RIP. You will be missed.
Rest in peace, sir.
I've heard, 'The Good Die Young."
What a shame. Sad to hear this.
Sad news to hear for sure, condolences to his family and friends..
I am having trouble composing myself for he was such a good man.

But GOD DAMN the the Communists who unleashed this plague onthe world and a special place in Hell for the Americans who sold their souls to the Chicoms for 30 pieces of silver.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Hawkeye,

I'd like to find out more about his life. Like others here, I and he had some amicable disagreements. It would be nice to know who I was "arguing" with.

I'll call his home again tomorrow and look into that.
That is very sad news about Ethan. He was a benefit to this site and I'm sure to his family and friends. My sincere condolences.

So long, Ethan.

L.W.
Originally Posted by jwp475

His daughter mentioned that he wouldn't go to the hospital, so I assume his family had encouraged him to, but he felt he could rough it out.

Originally Posted by colorado bob

Yes, indeed.
Dang it, I'm so sorry to hear this.
Prayers for his family and you Hawkeye

Bill

Yes, indeed.

Any donations info for his surviving wife and daughter?
Truly saddened to hear this news. God Bless you and your family. You fought the good fight. Respect all around!
Cheers Ethan!
Originally Posted by OldHat
His daughter told me over the phone just now that he died in his sleep, in his own bed, in the night.

That is how I want to die. At home in my own bed.

I hate hospitals. Lonely creepy places.

Agreed. He was his own master when he died.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
RIP EE.

Prayers for the family and you as well TRH.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Hawkeye,

I'll call his home again tomorrow and look into that.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by jwp475

His daughter mentioned that he wouldn't go to the hospital, so I assume his family had encouraged him to, but he felt he could rough it out.

Sad
Originally Posted by ribka

Yes, indeed.

I will call tomorrow and ask about that. He is also survived by a son in high school named Jeff.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

But GOD DAMN the the Communists who unleashed this plague onthe world and a special place in Hell for the Americans who sold their souls to the Chicoms for 30 pieces of silver.

I shared a similar comment with the wife when I mentioned that we'd lost a fine member here today.
Certainly a topic for another thread, but the sting is brutal seeing this all unfold.
Damn, didn't expect that!

R.I.P Ethan Edwards.
I sure hate to hear this.
Sad news, hate to hear it.

RIP
Very sorry to hear this!!! 60 is way too young and while still raising a family too.... Condolences and prayers for him and his family!
I'm very sorry to hear that. My sympathies to his family, and to those who were close to him.
Condolences to his family and friends. He was one of the few guys you could count on to tell you exactly what he thought of something. Mb
Peace, Strength, and the Grace of God be with his family and friends in this time of sorrow.

Dale
Really sorry to hear this. I've never talked to him and didn't know him other than reading his posts everyday, but dang it, I feel like I've lost one of my own loved ones. RIP Ethan Edwards/Mark.
Sad news I always enjoyed reading his posts. Condolances to family & friends.
RIP Ethan. I pray for your loved one's peace and comfort. Brother, you certainly didn't suffer lightly us fools who take COVID seriously.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
RIP Ethan. I pray for your loved one's peace and comfort. Brother, you certainly didn't suffer lightly us fools who take COVID seriously.

Save that schit for elsewhere..... fugg you Paul
I've always felt it a blessing to not have had any foul words with anyone before their passing. I never did with Ethan and found many of his post were something I could agree with him about. I never shared a pm with him or knew anything of him other than what he shared here. Still it saddens me to know a man so well spoken of and depended on by his family has passed away. I sure hope and do pray that his wife recovers from her illness and that God helps her and the rest of the family in their lose. May he rest in peace.
Read a lot of his posts, a good guy.
RIP Ethan.

You’re a douchebag,
I’m so sorry to hear this.
Prayers up for his wife for her recovery and for his children for the loss of their father.
Dreadful, indeed. God's peace to his family.
I think I've read just about all of his posts

Rest in Peace Ethan.

You will be missed.
RIP sir

Classless. Not surprised though. Doubt anyone else is either.

You’re a douchebag,

My opinion of PB has just dropped to the floor.

I hope you get ball cancer . That is if you have any .
Originally Posted by ribka

Yes, indeed.

I will call tomorrow and ask about that. He is also survived by a son in high school named Jeff.

Thanks. He was a
Good man
Very sad news. RIP Ethan.

You’re a douchebag,

He’s a feminine little skank, nobody’s surprised.
Damnit! RIP Double E old Buddy.
I enjoyed reading his posts. Very knowledgeable and sharp. Had the bonifides of a true hard azz conservative too. Impossible not to admire a guy like that.

Damn Paul…..

He lived pretty close to me, I remember him using 243 Browning BAR for deer, I sent him an extra magazine when I got rid of mine….

He was a Really nice guy….

I don’t know how old he was - but he will be missed.

RIP EE
Somebody needs to knock your ass out.

Sad news frown
Originally Posted by irfubar

Save that schit for elsewhere..... fugg you Paul

I didn't see that coming.
Paul’s too busy sucking dick to know better.
stunned

Ethan was one of the first guys to reach out to me when I started posting here and we would talk politics in PMs.

We never had harsh words for each other on here even when we didn't agree. He will be missed. I valued his opinion, which on a message board is about the highest currency you can have.

This virus is cruel and random. We all have a void created by it that grows larger each day.

I came here tonight to post a topic that I thought would generate alot of good discussion, but it seems unimportant at the moment. I just want to reflect and think about those who are struggling with this now.
Not sure if most realize what a knowledgeable man he was, too. Lots of smarts.

If one didn't know he was smart and well read....then they were not paying attention....Didn't always agree with him, but he could make a sound argument better than most.

Sorry only goes so far...Prayers for him, his wife and family...

What the F is wrong with you JHC.

You’re a douchebag,

Same here..
So sorry to hear this.
I don't take Paul's statement as sarcastic or snarky.
I think it was meant respectfully.
To someone who he had disagreed with.

But I try to think the best of folk.
Not the worst.

If like Gooch, he mispoke or was miusunderstood,
Like Gooch, he can clarify and fix it.
I recall an exchange with EE that basically devolved into us dissing each other's avatars - totally silly! IMO we both realized it was ok to not agree 100% and let'r slide. Much respect for him for that, and of course for being a solid patriot. It just ain’t fair.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Not the worst.

Respectfully? You’re fos

You are a true POS and a blooming idiot

There's a time and a place.

You missed both by a country mile

Not the worst.

I meant no malice whatsoever. I don't really know Ethan, but what I know of him, he would have cracked a smile at the comment. That's the last I'll say on that here, I don't want to derail a proper tribute thread.

Not the worst.

I meant no malice whatsoever. I don't really know Ethan, but what I know of him, he would have cracked a smile at the comment. That's the last I'll say that here, I don't want to derail a proper tribute thread.

You already did, you lying pos.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Thanks Hawk.. RIP Ethan.

This. UFR. Amen.
I’m out, wrong thread. Apologies
So sorry to hear of this , we pm'd back and forth a couple of times . He added a lot to the Campfire I'll certainly miss him .

Rest in peace Ethan Edwards , gone way too soon .

Condolences to the Family .

Mike
RIP E.E.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I recall an exchange with EE that basically devolved into us dissing each other's avatars - totally silly! IMO we both realized it was ok to not agree 100% and let'r slide. Much respect for him for that, and of course for being a solid patriot. It just ain’t fair.

Truth.
Yes sir, my thoughts exactly. They must pay!
My condolences to his family. I pray is wife will pull through.
Very sorry to read this. RIP sir!
Don't know if I'm more angry or upset at his passing. He was one of the first regulars four years ago that didn't think I was a sock puppet. Fieldgrade was another. now both are gone. Him and his son got a kick out of my Sigline. This community will and Nation will be less without him.

For EE and his family:

Lord in Heaven grant Mark eternal rest. Let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

he could lay down a stream of fire to make the leftists duck their heads...
I don't know of any friendly fire casualties...

and he could be quite helpful

I will miss his contributions
EE was a great guy, personally helped me a couple of times and I'm thankful for that. He will be missed. RIP my friend.
Shocked and saddened to hear of this.

We have lost a friend of decent, moral, Patriotic men. Rest in peace, brother Ethan, until we next meet again. Amen.

You should have said nothing at all... but you know that.

g
I keep thinking, hoping really, that this was all a terrible joke. EE was a fixture around our fire. He was both good hearted and a ferocious advocate. I enjoyed watching him strike the balance. He will be sorely missed. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for his wife and children.
Originally Posted by kingston
I keep thinking, hoping really, that this was all a terrible joke. EE was a fixture around our fire. He was both good hearted and a ferocious advocate. I enjoyed watching him strike the balance. He will be sorely missed. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for his wife and children.

Hard to believe, isn't it? I will get back with that information.

+1
RIP EE, and my condolences to his family. I sincerely hope his wife pulls thru, their family has suffered more than they should have.
Evidence of the community that is here, not just screen names of imaginary persons.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Evidence of the community that is here, not just screen names of imaginary persons.

Yep one big dysfunctional family we are...... fugg you Boomer... smile

I always liked the way you cause (and joked about) hate and discontent on here but that was classless and uncalled for.
Schadenfreude has no place in a memorial thread.
Prayers for the Family on the way.
Just cried my way through all 16 pages.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Sure you did psycho
Hard to believe, isn't it? I will get back with that information.

This is one of those campfire peeves I mentioned a couple weeks back. If someone or their family is sick or gone, pay your respects or move along.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Sure you did psycho

F.O [bleep].

I've been stunned since I first read this thread, and have no words. But you expressed my thoughts exactly.
RIP

Always enjoyed his posts.

My condolences to his family.

Gone but not forgotten
I can't believe it. We just talked the other day.
Sad indeed, very sorry to hear of it, Ethan will be sorely missed.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

X2

RIP Ethan.

I will miss our agreements and disagreements on topics very much.

🦫
It just does not seem real.He posted here 5 days ago.I wonder if something else was going on health wise?
Memory eternal frown
Where's Steelhead to call him a fat fucque?

STOP IT!
Damn, just damn.

Did Steelhead slip out while you were still sleeping ? He hasn’t called you yet? Slut

Wrong time and place for this.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Absolutely!
I loved the man, don't turn this into something ugly.
I'm sure that EE is waving his middle finger at the Chi-Coms and certain posters on this thread.
If anyone has ever had one on one chats with Ethan, you know he was serious about important stuff but he definitely had a sense of humor. It was dry, but a sense of humor nonetheless. Wherever he is, he’s laughing his azz off right now because, even in his passing, it’s impossible for a campfire thread to not turn into a mud pit grin

RIP

Typical Ballz LOL

Typical Ballz LOL

You're so confused you can't even post under a real handle so you can stfu.

Yep. Classless azzhole
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Yep. Classless azzhole

Says Steelhead! F.O. prick.
The typical [bleep] make this weird. They should be ashamed.
At least EE is getting a vintage CF laugh from none other than Fireballz!

LMFAO
Removed, shouldn't have soiled this thread.
I’ll take 60 and going out on my terms.
Im probably not the right person to say this but this thread should stay about Mark.
He must be shaking his head knowing people like Skank and Bob Brown don't respect him. Fucquing [bleep].
Prayers sent.
RIP EE
That really sucks

Fireballz ,

While you drug a ginormous estrogen drag rag through here
dammmmmmmmmmmm...........
RIP EE
That really sucks

Fireballz ,

While you drug a ginormous estrogen drag rag through here

Bob Brown, you are an illegitimate bastard. Enjoy your psychosis.
If it's not appropriate, just take it elsewhere without further comment.
Nobody is laughing.
Bob Brown, you are an illegitimate bastard. Enjoy your psychosis.

Isn't that a redundant statement? Basterds are illegitimate by definition.
Damn. He was a good dude, I'll miss his posts.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Damn. He was a good dude, I'll miss his posts.

+1
How old of a guy is/was he?
They said 60.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
They said 60.

5 times, if you read the thread
Ethan (Mark) came up with the phrase ‘dickweasel’.

I laughed every time I read that.
Condonlences to his friends and family members.... Ethan was too young to leave us now...

Some days one has to wonder about the "Will of the Lord".. but it is not his job to explain himself or give us answers.

Rest In Peace Ethan, you will be sorely missed...and you left us way too young man.....

Guess at a lot of our ages, it could happen to any one of us....at any time...

All of our campfire members are in my prayers...as are their families.
Well, tough one here. How about any other health issues? I don't recall any.
He was quite active on his farm, planting, bringing crops in, repairing equipment, etc., often in the heat of the day, so I think, despite being overweight (something he'd been working on correcting for a few months), he was in reasonably good condition for his age. COVID-19 just seems to hit some people much harder than others.
RIP Mark

Enjoyed your posts and pictures.

Praying for your wife and family tonight.

Hits close to home, I am on my third week of Covid and getting better daily. A few years older than Mark.

Peace and prayers to all of you tonight. May God keep you safe & Healthy.

Thanks to DocRocket for his information / explanations / patience.
One of the good guys. !!!SALUD!!!
RIP EE..

60 is way too young.
Rest in Peace.
Wow.. I didn't know he was ill.. I'm sorry to be reading this today.. But thanks so much for the post..
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Tracy,

God Bless you my friend.... Many of us feel this way, but you had the will and nerve to stand up and say it.

May the Grace and Peace of the Lord be with you also. You're a Good Man my friend.
With some of this back biting going on, ON a Thread about someone's passing before his time should have been over and called to heaven....

If I pass anytime soon..... could some of you guys just cut it short.... like" F.U. and Good Riddance."

I'd respect you more, than some of the posts I've read when some of us are trying to pay tribute to a lost friend....
I agree with the consensus that He was one of the good guys here. Sorry that I never got to meet Him in person. RIP Ethan. miles
Ethan and I grew up about 17-20 miles from each other in Chariton County MO. I'm three years older than him. He was from Salisbury, originally, a nice enough little town (16-1700 people). My grandparents lived down that way, and did their shopping there. Dunno when he moved to KS, but that's only a few hours from his roots.
We didn't know each other, except visiting here, he seemed like a good enough guy to me, maybe off the rails once in awhile, but we all have "those days", me included.

RIP, EE.
Was he the first regular on here to die of Covid? I think so.

I liked him. He and I usually saw eye to eye on most things and exchanged a lot of PMs over the years. Well, it’s tough but he got to go out before his kids and he didn’t get old and feeble, lose his mind, or die of cancer or anything like that. Heck, he didn’t even die of Covid after lingering for a month in the hospital on a vent. He went at home in his bed during the night.
Well, just to state the obvious, another ten or fifteen years woulda been nice.

Sounds like a close family, Ethan did well.
RIP. I read every post thinking it was going to be a joke and I don’t even know the man, just his posts. Crazy times we are living in.
This is sincere loss to the 'Fire.
I'll go shake my rattle his way.
Enjoyed his commentaries here over the years. Condolences offered.
I’m up early to go salmon fishing this morning. It was weird that immediately, my thoughts went to Ethan (Mark) and his family, and his extended family, us here on the Fire. Makes me sad that we all lost something yesterday.

Losing one of ours, is hard, at least, it is for me. I remember Charlie (Field Grade) and how he’d make me laugh when FG would light someone up for being stupid.. Same with Mark - he could give it and take it, but there was always a good laugh to be had from interacting with him.

Calm seas and fish-on today for you, Mark

🦫
Ouch.

Prayers to his family.

Terrible news.
Sad news. RIP
Condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.
Always enjoyed his post. Really hate to hear this. So sad.
Tough time for Mark's family... may they find some peace during this hard time, amen

Kent
Damn shame condolence to friends and family
If someone posts a link to his obituary, maybe folks will want to send a memorial and/or a note of condolence to the family.

I hope that his wife survives to continue to be there for their children.

RIP
Seemed like a fine fellow just from his posts here on the fire. How sad.
he was aworthy individual to argue with. my heart hurts for him and his family. he will be missed here.
Man, so sorry to hear this.
I never talked privately with EE but always enjoyed his posts.

He was a big fixture here and will be sorely missed.

TRH, if you are able, please keep us posted on his wife's condition. Those kids are gonna need her.
Damn, Vio Con Dios, he lived down here when he was young.
The best....gone too soon. frown

God bless Ethan and his family.
RIP EE.
Let me add my condolences to the others. Did not know the man but I enjoyed his posts. Heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.
Ethan was a good guy and I am sure sorry to hear this. Prayers up for his family & close friends..
Originally Posted by Dude270

TRH, if you are able, please keep us posted on his wife's condition. Those kids are gonna need her.

I'll call today and get back to you with this info.
Survived by his wife Jenny, his son Jeff, and his daughter Sarah. EE's real name was Mark.

RIP EE, prayers for his family.
Holy Chit. I'm sorry to hear that. I always liked him. Seemed like a nice gentleman.

My condolences to his family.

Rest in peace, Sir.
Very sad. RIP Ethan.
I am very sorry to learn of Mark’s untimely passing. My condolences go out to his family. RIP
Just called and left a message that folks here want contact information, an address to send gifts to, and information about Jenny, his wife.
Very Sorry to hear this. So hard to fathom. Someone much like us being healthy and living a full life being taken so quickly. Prayers for God's comfort and protection for his family.
So sorry to hear this. RIP Ethan.
[Linked Image from s26162.pcdn.co]

Vaya con dios.
RIP.
God Bless! RIP!!!
Sorry to hear this. RIP Ethan.
For those that knew Ethan, would you pay tribute to him by posting his name/obituary in the rest in peace sticky above?
I thought I had seen a post a couple days ago that he had contracted the virus. Never expected to see a terrible update like this.

Although I never had any interaction with him besides posts on the same thread, his user name was on that list of those who I considered to be intelligent, patriot Americans based on their contributions to the ‘fire.

To his family and friends, my deepest condolences for your loss and may we find peace knowing he now walks with his savior in paradise.
I'm sorry to hear this.

Memory Eternal.
Is anyone interested in a Campfire tribute gift of some kind for the family? I would definitely contribute, even just flowers from all of us would be nice. I'd like to let the family know how much this group will miss him.
Is anyone interested in a Campfire tribute gift of some kind for the family? I would definitely contribute, even just flowers from all of us would be nice. I'd like to let the family know how much this group will miss him.

Certainly.

RIP We lost a good one.
Originally Posted by Dude270

I'll call today and get back to you with this info.

We will appreciate it, thank you.
Damn,always thought he was a good guy. RIP
Prayers to the family and to all who lost their friend.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
They said 60.

5 times, if you read the thread
Hey Sand willy... Go suck start a Glock you kcunt
Sad indeed. Condolences to the family.

Count me in on this idea.
In today's world the best gift would be cash to the family.

If there is no go fund me... and the family isn't comfortable with giving their address out to multiple people... they may be willing to give it to a point man from here who can collect then send.

If they are willing to give the address out it should be PM only, probably through TRH.

Kent
I'm sadden to log on and read this bad news.

May he RIP and may his family be given the strength to carry on in the face of such tragedy.
I just now read further in the start of this thread and saw where his wife is in ICU too.
I pray that she makes it and no children should have to go through any of this much less the pain of worrying about the mom too. I know what my own kids went through with me last spring and I don’t know how they would have handled the thought of my wife and I both. Serious prayers.
I'm sure his daughter is going through a lot, so I can understand if it takes a while for her to get back to me. I will try again tonight if she hasn't gotten back to me by then, so we can move forwards with one of the suggestions about sending gifts, flowers, etc..
Don't rush it, this family isn't out of the woods yet.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Exactly. Let them be, for now.
Prayers for peace and comfort.

Take care, Willie
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Exactly. Let them be, for now.

Agreed.
I'm very saddened to read this. Rip EE and prayers for his family
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
I just now read further in the start of this thread and saw where his wife is in ICU too.
I pray that she makes it and no children should have to go through any of this much less the pain of worrying about the mom too. I know what my own kids went through with me last spring and I don’t know how they would have handled the thought of my wife and I both. Serious prayers.

My heart really breaks for his son. If we can identify a need for him, count me in for contributing.
Here we go again…

Sad news, indeed...

He was one of the long time members here at the Campfire.

My condolences to his family and friends.
Just from what I know of Ethan Edwards through his posts, all this virtue signalling would not be high on his list of things he'd want for his family.

But you guys do what you need to do.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Exactly. There is time, and right now, the family needs it. Funeral homes usually publish obits and are available online.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Just from what I know of Ethan Edwards through his posts, all this virtue signalling would not be high on his list of things he'd want for his family.

But you guy do what you need to do.

Maybe just more of the normal grief process?

Anyway...I agree thats its more important that his family grieve with out a lot of outside pressure.
More blood on the communists hands. When do we stop trade? Sincere condolences to family and friends.
Originally Posted by krp
In today's world the best gift would be cash to the family.

If there is no go fund me... and the family isn't comfortable with giving their address out to multiple people... they may be willing to give it to a point man from here who can collect then send.

If they are willing to give the address out it should be PM only, probably through TRH.

Kent

flowers are a nice gesture.....but money is what can really help out......bob
[quote=Rooster7]Just from what I know of Ethan Edwards through his posts, all this virtue signalling would not be high on his list of things he'd want for his family.

But you guys do what you need to do.[/quote

rooster.....what would that be ....bob
[quote=Rooster7]Anyway...I agree thats its more important that his family grieve with out a lot of outside pressure.

I agree. The stress and grief on his kids right now between losing their father and their mother being in the hospital is way to much for kids/very young adults to deal with.

Down the road when the time is right count me in for contributing for a tribute, cash gift to the family or whatever is decided upon to show our respect to him and his family.
What about a go fundme for his wife’ medical bills or help his son and daughter?
What about a go fundme for his wife’ medical bills or help his son and daughter?

That's a good idea. I hope Sarah gets back to me today so we can decide how to go with these suggestions.
I absolutely HATE hearing that. He will sorely be missed.
'Tis a bummer that his wife is ill too. Hope she comes out OK for the kid's sake. Said a prayer for him. Be Well. RZ.
Originally Posted by BobMt
[quote=Rooster7]Just from what I know of Ethan Edwards through his posts, all this virtue signalling would not be high on his list of things he'd want for his family.

But you guys do what you need to do.[/quote

rooster.....what would that be ....bob

Leave them alone for now. Their father/husband is a day removed from their lives.The last thing they need is a bunch of strangers from the internet prying into what is going on and wanting to send them stuff.

There is a time for that. This is not that time.

YMMV
All I remember is disagreeing with him on some topics, but no one should go before their time. Does anyone know if he was vaccinated or not? Any co-morbidities?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
All I remember is disagreeing with him on some topics, but no one should go before their time. Does anyone know if he was vaccinated or not? Any co-morbidities?

Another d bag enters the fray.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Keep your words soft.

You might have to eat them.

What's wrong with (a) expressing regret that he went before this time and (b) inquiring about more details about the circumstances?

Keep your words soft.

What's wrong with (a) expressing regret that he went before this time and (b) inquiring about more details about the circumstances?

Using the death of a man to forward a political position is douchbaggery of the highest order.

Needing to ask… well…
Originally Posted by efw

Keep your words soft.

Using the death of a man to forward a political position is douchbaggery of the highest order.

Needing to ask… well…

^^^^ This
Originally Posted by efw

Keep your words soft.

Needing to ask… well…

^^^^ This

X2

Knew you'd find a way to throw that in there, you blithering idiot.
This is terrible news. I don't really know anyone on here well, but always enjoy the positive interactions with everyone here, and thought Ethan was definitely a top shelf guy. Prayers for his wife for a full recovery and support for the family in this time of loss.
I considered EE the top of the list as far as “good guys” here. My apologies for any disrespect to him or his family .
Originally Posted by efw

Keep your words soft.

Needing to ask… well…

^^^This in spades^^^^^^^
Condolences to his family. I enjoyed reading his posts, he seemed like a damn fine fellow.
I feel so sad for the children. They must be terrified after this and with their mother in ICU.

For the most part by far, the support from this site has been inspiring.

RIP EE, and hoping your family can get through it OK.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I feel so sad for the children. They must be terrified after this and with their mother in ICU.

For the most part by far, the support from this site has been inspiring.

RIP EE, and hoping your family can get through it OK.

Well said.

Some of you people are really stupid or don't know how to read. I assume you are objecting to the second part of my post, not the first (where I expressed regret).

Asking a question about the circumstances of his death is a QUESTION, not a political position.

If he took the vaccine and died of Covid, that says something about its effectiveness, doesn't it?

If he didn't take the vaccine, that says nothing about the vaccine.

Neither way is that "using the death of a man to forward a political position."

Some of you people are really stupid or don't know how to read. I assume you are objecting to the second part of my post, not the first (where I expressed regret).

Asking a question about the circumstances of his death is a QUESTION, not a political position.

If he took the vaccine and died of Covid, that says something about its effectiveness, doesn't it?

STFU you POS. This is about the passing of a fine gentleman, take your bullsheit to another thread.
Well, this sucks.

Thanks for the update Hawk.

I thoroughly enjoyed his snark and the booze recommendations - he always struck me as being a bit younger.

Best wishes to the remaining loved ones.
Terrible to hear. I saw the thread yesterday and didn't open it thinking it a joke.

He seemed like a good man. Its funny how you feel like you "know" some of the members here that you have never met.

Condolences to Ethan's family.

It's a memorial thread, not a thread to ask covid questions.

Time.

Place.

This is neither.

You’re tone deaf - per always.
Sorry to hear of Ethans passing. My condolences to his family. This disease has taken far too many good people.

Bb
RIP EE prayers for his family
Just saw this - prayers going out for his family and friends.
I'll miss his posts.
This is terrible, EE will be missed.
Condolences to the family, prayers for his wife and children.
I am still pretty sure that this is a terrible attempt at a April Fools Joke.

I guess I am gonna go with that for now.

I sure wish you were right. Believe me. You don't appreciate a good friend quite so much as you should till he's gone.

I sure wish you were right. Believe me. You don't appreciate a good friend quite so much as you should till he's gone.

Sorry Hawk. EE is one of those few people that I wish that I had known better. To your credit you did.

I didn’t know him personally but he was a rare breed rock solid patriot and a died in the wool gun guy.

Real sorry for his family and you Hawkeye.

Not trying to be a shìt....I use denial as a coping mechanism.
Never met him, but traded texts.

My impression was he was a very good man.

I’ll miss him.
This country would be a better place today with more “Ethan Edwards”

You just did it again FFS......

No one is gonna answer your morbid sense of curiousity schitt for your own self satisfaction.....

Everyone see,s thru what you are doing.

Is maintaining a fraction of decorum for you this hard.

Even though many of us only knew EE thru here.
We know he was a conservative and a solid guy.

Unlike you.... who many of us think you are neither conservative or a honest person....

I'm sure his family will be pleased to read this...
You always have a way with words.

Frank, you are a real POS.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Frank, you are a real POS.

Isn't he though?

Wow.
Wow.

Never met the man or pm'd, but I enjoyed reading his posts. The snark, the intellectual humor, the pics of those fine guns...EE was a man of his convictions. Rest in peace.

Godspeed to his son and daughter, and especially his wife. May she find the strength to heal...from all of this.

Hawkeye, my condolences to you as well. Never easy losing a good friend. And thank you for keeping us informed.

You’re a douchebag,

Gal has been a tool, from waay back.
This is from an old post from CrossfireOops, hope it applies to both of them.

"I'd say the Lord's got em' hired.

They're in tall grass, on long legged horses,

....no fences

lotsa' game and fish,

Base camp is well stocked.

....May he continue to bless, and keep em'

they coulda' done worse "
Originally Posted by cv540
This is from an old post from CrossfireOops, hope it applies to both of them.

"I'd say the Lord's got em' hired.

They're in tall grass, on long legged horses,

....no fences

lotsa' game and fish,

Base camp is well stocked.

....May he continue to bless, and keep em'

they coulda' done worse "

We should all wish for this after our time on Earth closes

Very sad. Probably preventable. Sad that his wife is also ill. Very sad that he died because of misinformation. Even more sad if his passing is in vain, which appears likely since most of you are science deniers. FLCCC is a fringe group, promoting ineffective treatments for COVID-19. The founder is a quack. Ivermectin doesn't work, as evidenced by the subject of this thread, by Phil Valentine and many others. Vaccines work and are free. Breakthrough infections are generally mild and rarely result in hospitalization or death. I know this post is also in vain, but I feel compelled to speak truth here. Maybe one or two will listen, if so, my time posting this will not have been wasted. Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJpJyPzTcv8

https://www.amazon.com/[bleep]-That-Di...ef=pd_lpo_3?pd_rd_i=B07JVV7CL4&psc=1
I have never wanted to kill anyone before.
Not even going to open up the piddler's post.

TRH - add my condolences to those you're passing along to Mark's family. He could definitely be snarky here, not much patience for fools. However I'd be willing to bet he was one hell of a good family man.
Originally Posted by Paddler

Very sad. Probably preventable. Sad that his wife is also ill. Very sad that he died because of misinformation. Even more sad if his passing is in vain, which appears likely since most of you are science deniers. FLCCC is a fringe group, promoting ineffective treatments for COVID-19. The founder is a quack. Ivermectin doesn't work, as evidenced by the subject of this thread, by Phil Valentine and many others. Vaccines work and are free. Breakthrough infections are generally mild and rarely result in hospitalization or death. I know this post is also in vain, but I feel compelled to speak truth here. Maybe one or two will listen, if so, my time posting this will not have been wasted. Good luck.

https://www.amazon.com/[bleep]-That-Didnt-Work-Funny/dp/B07JVV7CL4/ref=pd_lpo_3?pd_rd_i=B07JVV7CL4&psc=1

Sure hope we get the pleasure of reading about your passing, matter of fact, I hope I get to read it today. Fuqk You
Prayers for Ethan and his family

STFU you POS. This is about the passing of a fine gentleman, take your bullsheit to another thread.

Well maybe he was a "fine gentleman" but you are merely an ankle biter. Can't think of anything you disagree with in my posts so you have to cuss. Dope.

Well maybe he was a "fine gentleman" but you are merely an ankle biter. Can't think of anything you disagree with in my posts so you have to cuss. Dope.

Some of us here are DONE being "nice" or "civil" to pieces of schit like you.
Such terrible news . Prayers for EE and his Family

It's a memorial thread. It's neither the timer or place.
Guys just dont respond anymore.
Let this thread go.
We have spoken about EE in decent ways.
That is enough.

These Liberal Socialist Democrat sockpuppet trolls are just dragging his memory thru the mud on here now and getting kicks out of responses.
They are scum with their innuendo and direct laced schit they are posting.....

Just close this out and let it go to the back pages no matter how infuriating these trolls are with their post.

Nothing anyone can say will stop them and they will continue to feed off anyones replies and the cycle will just keep going on.

I'm out....
EE was a good member and able to dish out what he took in return.

Just let his good memory rest.

Dont feed these trolls on this thread......
^ +1

RIP EE
+2. Well said Renegade.

RIP EE you will be missed

https://www.amazon.com/[bleep]-That-Di...ef=pd_lpo_3?pd_rd_i=B07JVV7CL4&psc=1

Sure hope we get the pleasure of reading about your passing, matter of fact, I hope I get to read it today. Fuqk You

Well, it won't be from COVID-19. I was vaccinated with Pfizer last December and January, and will get the booster as soon as it's approved. I'm sure that EE was a good guy, as are many others here, which makes dying unnecessarily all the more tragic. Twenty four pages and not one person has changed their minds about vaccination. Science really is a thing, misinformation is killing people every day. This is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Even Phil Valentine expressed remorse for his anti-vaxx BS, and through his brother, because he could no longer talk, urged everybody to get the shot(s). Others have as well. EE didn't have to die, his wife didn't have to go to the ICU. Get your shot. Learn from his experience. Otherwise his death is in vain.
Wow!….I just logged in and saw this. How awful. I spoke with EE several times through PM and I had nothing but respect for the man. He was intelligent, informed and articulate and he WILL be missed! I can’t fathom the grief his wife and children are dealing with and I’ll be keeping them all in my prayers.

I can’t believe it. He was far too young to leave now. His absence here will be felt for a long time.

May he RIP and may the Good Lord watch over his family and bring them comfort.
Hope mom is pulling thru.
I have never met the man but I enjoyed his take on life. This is truly sad news. I will never be able to watch the Searchers with John Wayne and not think of him. Rest in Peace Ethan Edwards. Prayers out to his wife and children.

kwg
RIP sir, enjoyed reading your posts!

Ron
I haven't been on here in a couple of days. This is sad news, never met him, but he seemed like a good man. Godbless his family.

Hawkeye,

Thank you very much for posting this and for doing everything you could to help, including asking believers to pray for him.
His family, of course, appreciates you very much too.
You were/ are a true friend.

May the Lord bless all with healing, comfort and strength.
EE was a straight arrow.

RIP, good Man.
Sorry to hear this.
The Real Hawkeye: Damn - such a sad thing.
May he rest in peace.
We are diminished.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Da fug......

LOL
Bummer. Coming of age though where such notices are far too common. One still lives though in the memories of others.
Mercy and blessings...

https://www.amazon.com/[bleep]-That-Didnt-Work-Funny/dp/B07JVV7CL4/ref=pd_lpo_3?pd_rd_i=B07JVV7CL4&psc=1

Well, it won't be from COVID-19. I was vaccinated with Pfizer last December and January, and will get the booster as soon as it's approved. I'm sure that EE was a good guy, as are many others here, which makes dying unnecessarily all the more tragic. Twenty four pages and not one person has changed their minds about vaccination. Science really is a thing, misinformation is killing people every day. This is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Even Phil Valentine expressed remorse for his anti-vaxx BS, and through his brother, because he could no longer talk, urged everybody to get the shot(s). Others have as well. EE didn't have to die, his wife didn't have to go to the ICU. Get your shot. Learn from his experience. Otherwise his death is in vain.

Oh Jesus stfu you ph ucking idiot..
My apologies to those asking for details for sending gifts and/or flowers, and for obituary information and information about his wife Jenny. I've called his phone (the one his daughter had initially responded to) two more times and left messages to this effect, but I guess she's just too overwhelmed to reply. I hesitate to leave any more messages.
I hesitate to leave any more messages.

Id not. Sure they got their hands full. As important as we think we are, we're not right now.
My apologies to those asking for details for sending gifts and/or flowers, and for obituary information and information about his wife Jenny. I've called his phone (the one his daughter had initially responded to) two more times and left messages to this effect, but I guess she's just too overwhelmed to reply. I hesitate to leave any more messages.

She knows how to reach you when the time is right for her, so I'd let it ride for now.
A good friend of our son in law died from Covid. He would have been about 52.

We can all wait here. From past experience just knowing that so many people care is what's best and they likely know that by your contacting them. I think you are wise in not contacting them for a while.
Damn....RIP ..EE

I was thinking about that poor woman having to deal with the death of her father and her mother in ICU. That would be overwhelming for anyone.
Originally Posted by KFWA

I was thinking about that poor woman having to deal with the death of her father and her mother in ICU. That would be overwhelming for anyone.

Yep.
Just saw this, very sorry to hear it, EE seemed to be a really good guy. Will be praying for the family.
Chalk up another murder by the CCP.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Chalk up another murder by the CCP.

And Fauci.
Prayers for family and friends. Rest in Peace EE, you deserve it.
Thanks to a suggestion by Elkslayer91, I have found some information by calling the school district where he was a board member. The school office told me that Jenny, his wife, is scheduled to get out of the hospital tomorrow. That's wonderful news.

Also, she believes that Feuerborn Funeral Home in Iola will be handling the funeral arrangements. The flourist nearby is Duane's Flowers, and they also can be contacted for information about dates and where to send flowers, notes, etc..

Ethan Edwards' name was Mark (Please PM me for his last name so searches don't take anyone to the Campfire).
Thanks to a suggestion by Elkslayer91, I have found some information by calling the school district where he was a board member. The school office told me that Jenny, his wife, is scheduled to get out of the hospital tomorrow. That's wonderful news.

Also, she believes that Feuerborn Funeral Home in Iola will be handling the funeral arrangements. The flourist nearby is Duane's Flowers, and they also can be contacted for information about dates and where to send flowers, notes, etc..

Ethan Edwards' name was Mark Spillman.

Thanks for update and real name. Good to hear his wife made.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
© 24hourcampfire