Home
🏉 Way to go Ducks ! 🦆
Buckeyes are crying . laugh
Not a sports fan, but happy when OSU gets their ass kicked.
Always a good day when Ohio St gets beat. I'm betting the NCAA and the media will still cram them down our throats come playoff time.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Always a good day when Ohio St gets beat. I'm betting the NCAA and the media will still cram them down our throats come playoff time.

Yep. The same with ND.

They’re down by 2 points at the Half Against Toledo.
Be nice to see them lose today too.
[quote=JGRaider]Always a good day when Ohio St gets beat.

Yep.

RS

Agreed.
To their credit, it isn’t often - so we must celebrate! grin
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Agreed.
To their credit, it isn’t often - so we must celebrate! grin

Yep !
Iowa vs Iowa St should be a good one.
Always glad to see the just about always over rated Suckeyes get beat.

Course I cant say too much..... looks like LSU's gonna suck again this year.
Go Ducks--- good job

And they will say it’s a good thing that they lost early in the season and can battle back.
Originally Posted by dale06
Not a sports fan, but happy when OSU gets their ass kicked.

I'm somewhat of a college sports fan...unless they start virtue signaling and get "woke". They may already have as I don't watch many games.
Would be better if they both could have lost…
Other the Bama, most of the top 10 are way overrated.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Yep. Including my Aggies evidentially.

They barely squeaked by Colorado. 😬
Both Air Force and Notre Dame won today. Those are the only two I follow.
Way to go Ducks!
And Arkansas is beating Texas A$$!!
No tears shed here. 😀😀
Any day the bloody tampon red suckeyes go-down is a good day.
Originally Posted by magshooter1
And Arkansas is beating Texas A$$!!

This day may end-up being an awesome college football day. The whornes going down too .... awesome.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Yep. Including my Aggies evidentially.

They barely squeaked by Colorado. 😬

Their second-string quarterback was pitiful. I had hoped Jimbo Fisher could recruit better than that. He's had long enough that some of the players he recruited should be contributing. I didn't see it today. A good, not great, defense against a bad offense and luck got them through it. The Aggies are the only football I watch except for an Collegiate National Championship. If Alabama is playing I won't watch...which means I usually won't watch.
Hell yeah!
Yawn
How about poor Florida State. It's one thing to lose in their first game, a close loss to Notre Dame. It's quite another to give up a last play touchdown to FCS Jacksonville State and violate the prime directive for FBS teams - "Thou shalt not lose to thy cupcakes.".
© 24hourcampfire