Home
Go Hogs!!!
I thought they was Razorbacks or something?
Sark needs a drink
...or something...

They should be #15

TX relegated to #51. Nothing has changed this season from the last seasons.
Originally Posted by mbhunt
Sarl needs a drink

My name is not Sarl.
Lol you got me before I could change it
No team that I would rather see them beat. Stems from the SW conference days when it was Arkansas, and the rest was from Texas. miles
Funny stuff there. Hogs are about the 12th best team in the SEC. Horn fans gonna be feeling like this a lot in a couple years.
It was the Russians.
Originally Posted by milespatton
No team that I would rather see them beat. Stems from the SW conference days when it was Arkansas, and the rest was from Texas. miles

Yeah, back when the SWC had some dang corrupt refs that got TX over the hump more than once. I’m glad the Hogs leaving the SWC was what caused it’s demise.
Horn fans better get used to 6 win seasons.
They didn’t beat Texas, they beat that team from Austin. They ain’t part of Texas and need to change their name.
It was extremely refreshing to see our HOGS come out on top for a change. We've had alot to overcome the last decade. Head coach Sam Pittman could run for gov and win but I'd rather have him as head hog! One of the most genuine men I've met.

Go Hogs!!!
Originally Posted by M16
They didn’t beat Texas, they beat that team from Austin. They ain’t part of Texas and need to change their name.

Hahahaha!

That sounds right.
Welcome to the SEC, Texas
Originally Posted by KFWA
Welcome to the SEC, Texas

Yup. That was beautiful.
Welcome to the SEC, That team from Austin

Fify
does Texas and Texas A&M normally play each other every year?
Grew up in Arkansas during the SWC days. I'm looking forward to UT being the new meat in the SEC.

Not since TAMU went to the SEC. Not sure how the alignments of SEC West and East are going to shake out after OU and UT come in.
UA had a heck of a defensive scheme. It appeared they were playing at twice the speed of UT.
meanwhile.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
And I love it! Year in and year out Texas and A&M are both over-rated!
Watching the camera pan to Texas fans during the game was fun.
I am in NO way way a sports fan. I am of a fan of one thing in all of sports and that is for ANM to lose because then I hear less bragging about their crappy school from all the Aggie idiots I work around, but having a daughter at Arkansas, this is pretty cool for them.
Welcome to the SEC.
Originally Posted by EIB0879

Not since TAMU went to the SEC. Not sure how the alignments of SEC West and East are going to shake out after OU and UT come in.

^^^This^^^

The T-Sips will get beat like a bass drum when they join the SEC. They’ll be damn lucky to win 3 or 4 games a season.
Originally Posted by M16

LOL. Yep.
Originally Posted by gkt5450
UA had a heck of a defensive scheme. It appeared they were playing at twice the speed of UT.

The ex head coach from Mo. was one of Pittman's best hires. miles
You sure you want to play in the SEC?

When Texas joins the SEC, they will become the Vandy of the western division.
Way 2 go hogs. Great game!
[Linked Image from surlyhorns.com]
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
[Linked Image from surlyhorns.com]

lololololol
It was fun to watch. Wish I had been in the stadium for it.
Longhorns are now the Longwhores, selling out the Big 12 and moving to a conference that they will never be competitive in. However, as a constant loser they will make more money in shared revenue in the SEC than being a constant loser in the Big 12. Texas has zero thump and bragging rights with their whopping 3 Big 12 Conference wins in 26 years, the last one coming in 2009. Another low level team with a poser ego on the road to nowhere. It was great to see the Razorbacks sew the Texas Team’s ass to their face. SOOIE…
No Texas fan here, but they are one good hire away from being the next Alabama or Clemson. They have enough in state talent to stock multiple D1 programs. They will do ok in the SEC, but like everyone else will be playing for second place as long as Saban is In Tuscaloosa. This from a lifelong UT Vols fan.
Douche bag
I graduated from UT Austin many years ago when the Longhorns were a great team when Daryl Royal was coach, but the whole university has gone downhill. UT accepted my grandson, but he chose an out of state University. Without mentioning school names, my daughter went to help him move in and she said the town is much nicer, cleaner, and safer than Austin. I no longer recognize Austin and make sure to drive way around it when going down to the gulf or hill county hunting. SAD.
I graduated from UT Austin many years ago when the Longhorns were a great team when Daryl Royal was coach, but the whole university has gone downhill. UT accepted my grandson, but he chose an out of state University. Without mentioning school names, my daughter went to help him move in and she said the town is much nicer, cleaner, and safer than Austin. I no longer recognize Austin and make sure to drive way around it when going down to the gulf or hill county hunting. SAD.
Originally Posted by crshelton

Yep. I have family in Austin. I avoid it like the plague.
I'm re-watching the game since it was so good the first time and I hate the NFL. Funny that UT played a pretty good first quarter.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I love that 45/130 tollway around all of that mess when I'm headed to south Texas.
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
No Texas fan here, but they are one good hire away from being the next Alabama or Clemson. They have enough in state talent to stock multiple D1 programs. They will do ok in the SEC, but like everyone else will be playing for second place as long as Saban is In Tuscaloosa. This from a lifelong UT Vols fan.

I agree.

I’m not a college football fan at all anymore but Texas has the instate talent and budget to compete. At some point they’ll get the right coach in there and be a good program again. For teams with money to spend on coaching, facilities, and recruiting and especially those with in state talent nobody stays on top forever or bottom forever.
This thread shows (again) how little most know about Texas.

I will admit your attempt to offend did home though.

To think a Texan GAF about UT is is really insulting.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

All the Wetbacks root for UT and the Cowboys.

If you see them with a Sports Jersey, it’s one of those two.

...and their lawyers.

...and their lawyers.

LOL. Yep.

Lieberals and dimocommies destroy whatever they touch.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Lieberals and dimocommies destroy whatever they touch.

Yep. And wetbacks have invaded Austin like a plague of grasshoppers.
when I was there 20 years ago the H.E. Butts bread section was half loaf bread and half tortilla selections.

That was my first indication I was west of the Mississippi
when I was there 20 years ago the H.E. Butts bread section was half loaf bread and half tortilla selections.

That was my first indication I was west of the Mississippi

Coming soon to your part of the Country too.

This is so very true. The prototypical t-shirt fan.
Arkansas played a good game. Texas didn't. But they will have to play better to have a winning season. I'm no longer a big sports fan but I do like to see Arkansas win.
© 24hourcampfire