By Wayne Allyn Root

Good read, enjoy.

https://townhall.com/columnists/way...rigged-election-just-like-trump-n2595719
Originally Posted by steve4102
… But He Will Lose a Rigged Election
By Wayne Allyn Root

Good read, enjoy.

DeJa Vue all over again. (Yogi Berra) Has any California democrat ever stood a fair and honest election ??

kwg
If he does, I'd imagine the map of the US dividing states between those giving in to Biden on unconstitutional vaccine mandates and those that resist his tyranny will have to be modified.
Originally Posted by kwg020
… But He Will Lose a Rigged Election
By Wayne Allyn Root

Good read, enjoy.

DeJa Vue all over again. (Yogi Berra) Has any California democrat ever stood a fair and honest election ??

kwg

Remember the boxes of ballots found in someone's trunk by cops?
Sadly, he's 120% right.................Newscum will remain as the King of Kalifornia.

And what is, & has happened there, not just the illegal voting, will continue to spread to all many other states as well.

MM
Watching from afar to see what happens.
Wow!

Profound!

After the General,
And the Georgia runoff.

To come up with that took a real visionary.
No Chance. We actually donated to Larry's campaign Friday night, but the insects are too pervasive, the corruption too deep.

We can hope, hence the financial support, but it's very unlikely.
Wishing but have no hope.
The suitcases full of ballots are ready to be deployed.
Can't disagree with a single point in the article.

Still voting Elder.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Wow!

Profound!

After the General,
And the Georgia runoff.

Indeed, yet we still have several members here on this very forum that believe the Republicans will win back both houses in 2022 and the WH in 2024, by Voting our way out of this.

I know crazy ain’t it
I was at a Recall Newsom rally yesterday.
I was pleasantly shocked at how much support we got from motorists.
There were however some mighty pissed off liberals yelling at us and flipping us off.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I sure hope he does I really like him he has his head screws on tight
I hear he's a White Supremacist.
I heard that NewScum will win with 80 million votes.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Wow!

Profound!

After the General,
And the Georgia runoff.

Indeed, yet we still have several members here on this very forum that believe the Republicans will win back both houses in 2022 and the WH in 2024, by Voting our way out of this.

I know crazy ain’t it

It's a normal thought process.

I do it. Just the other day, contemplating the very election this thread is about.
And the Senate implications.

But then, you remember,

Things ain't normal anymore.
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
I sure hope he does I really like him he has his head screws on tight

Hope he does "what" ? Lose in this rigged election?

I know crazy ain’t it

The Republicans are going to win the mid terms huge, despite every defeatist apparent insistence that every district in America is California.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I know crazy ain’t it

The Republicans are going to win the mid terms huge, despite every defeatist apparent insistence that every district in America is California.

If you say so.

BTW how about than Dominion thingy, did the Republicans fix that bad boy and didn't tell anybody?

I know crazy ain’t it
If you say so.

BTW how about than Dominion thingy, did the Republicans fix that bad boy and didn't tell anybody?

Dominion products aren’t used in every district. In fact, most of the places it’s used is in corrupt Democrat districts that we’re going to lose anyway. Next year, elections are going to be held in 100s of independent districts throughout the country. There are no electoral votes to steal. Corrupt Democrat stronghold districts can pad their own vote totals all they want and it won’t matter.

I’ve explained this about 10 times now. My argument is completely lucid and logical. But it doesn’t matter because you refuse to listen. Hell, I live 90 miles North of Seattle, the belly of the fugging beast. There no way in Hell Democrats will ever lose there. But 90 minutes North my Republican Representative has won my district multiple times in a row. Gee, how is that possible??? Break the code dude.

I know crazy ain’t it
If you say so.

Dominion products aren’t used in every district. In fact, most of the places it’s used is in corrupt Democrat districts that we’re going to lose anyway. Next year, elections are going to be held in 100s of independent districts throughout the country. There are no electoral votes to steal. Corrupt Democrat stronghold districts can pad their own vote totals all they want and it won’t matter.

I’ve explained this about 10 times now. My argument is completely lucid and logical. But it doesn’t matter because you refuse to listen. Hell, I live 90 miles North of Seattle, the belly of the fugging beast. There no way in Hell Democrats will ever lose there. But 90 minutes North my Republican Representative has won my district multiple times in a row. Gee, how is that possible??? Break the code dude.

Splain This!

Republicans in SoCal Have Trouble Casting Recall Ballots – Many Told ‘They Already Voted’ – Even Though They Had Not

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...many-told-already-voted-even-though-not/

Newsome in a landslide, even though he lost.
Wake Up!

Splain This!

Republicans in SoCal Have Trouble Casting Recall Ballots – Many Told ‘They Already Voted’ – Even Though They Had Not

Wake Up!

But, but, but we'll vote our way outta this mess in '22 & '24.................just you wait & see.

Even though R's can't vote at the polls 'casue the already voted by mail..................for a Demon. Dayum, when will people get it?

LOL

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Splain This!

Wake Up!

But, but, but we'll vote our way outta this mess in '22 & '24.................just you wait & see.

Even though R's can't vote at the polls 'casue the already voted by mail..................for a Demon. Dayum, when will people get it?

LOL

MM

Yeah, crazy ain't it.

These Rose Colored Glasses have turned into Blinders, for many.
© 24hourcampfire