Home
Surgeon general: US to 'monitor' whether vaccine exemptions being used properly

https://www.foxnews.com/health/surgeon-general-monitor-vaccine-exemptions
All of Hiden Biden’s “appointees” need to go.

Time to run all of these worthless POS’s out of DC 😡

Or line them up beside a ditch.
Biden can go to hell.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Aww, c'mon, man.....................we're gonna vote our way outta this mess, just you wait & see. '22 & '24 are just around the corner.

MM
everyone on biden's 'team' was vetted for their willingness and ability to do as much damage to America as possible. No other criteria were looked at, or needed.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
everyone on biden's 'team' was vetted for their willingness and ability to do as much damage to America as possible. No other criteria were looked at, or needed.

No doubt Sam. And they’re doing their damndest to do it too.
America will be unrecognizable if Biden survives full term. And The Laughing Hyena Ho will be just as bad or worse.

If that’s even possible.
The "Generals", in general, have been looking pretty lame during their cic's leadership commenced.

mike r

America will be unrecognizable if Biden survives full term. And The Laughing Hyena Ho will be just as bad or worse.

If that’s even possible.

It's not going to take anywhere near the long at this rate; country will be destroyed in another 6 months.

I hope The Demented One is digging himself a really deep hole & I hope it's big enough for the ones propping him up & calling the shots as well.

MM
That is correct, and history shows that once the scum take over, you can forget about voting them out. They will change the rules to suit themselves and their agenda. But don't take my word for it; just google up "Enabling Act Of 1933" . Once they have you in chains, even if figuratively, it's too late and votes won't mean a thing.
America is losing patience with Failing Joe.
Originally Posted by poboy

Not anywhere near fast enough & not with anywhere near enough prejudice.

The American people have become too kind, tolerant & gentle to be able to effectively deal with tyrants like Ol' Joe & his merry band of would be dictators.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

If that’s even possible.

It's not going to take anywhere near the long at this rate; country will be destroyed in another 6 months.

I hope The Demented One is digging himself a really deep hole & I hope it's big enough for the ones propping him up & calling the shots as well.

MM

Yep. 6 months to a year if his “reign” of destruction is allowed to continue. 😡
Originally Posted by poboy

Not soon enough Mike, Unfortunately.

DemoRat’s are stupid slow learners.

America will be unrecognizable if Biden survives full term. .

I haven't recognized "America" in a long time now. America is already a thing of the past.

Horizontal.
The American people have become too kind, tolerant & gentle to be able to effectively deal with tyrants

MM

This is one of the simplest and most accurate explanations I have ever read, as it pertains to why this country is in its present situation.

Same can probably be said of the UK and Australia as well.

I’ve heard it’s 90% of Obama’s cabinet
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

I’ve heard it’s 90% of Obama’s cabinet

Yep. Most are former Halfican hires.

Another words, Obummer’s third term.
Fraud vitiates all

TRUMP WON
Originally Posted by J23
The American people have become too kind, tolerant & gentle to be able to effectively deal with tyrants

MM

This is one of the simplest and most accurate explanations I have ever read, as it pertains to why this country is in its present situation.

Same can probably be said of the UK and Australia as well.

Easy times produce soft people.

mike r

Aww, c'mon, man.....................we're gonna vote our way outta this mess, just you wait & see. '22 & '24 are just around the corner.

MM

Republicans to the rescue! With out Trump of course, he tweets too much and says mean things. lol
The American people have become too kind, tolerant & gentle to be able to effectively deal with tyrants like Ol' Joe & his merry band of would be dictators.

MM

That’s the whole point of the last three decades of participation trophies, political correctness, faux racism, diversity and now WOKE garbage.
© 24hourcampfire