Home
Posted By: High_Noon Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
Potentially Serious Problem

As I knew would happen, the ex-wife is insisting that our 11-year-old daughter get the COVID mRNA "vaccine," when approved. I knew this was going to be an issue because my ex's FIL has been in her ear and was known as the "preeminent" pediatrician in our city, prior to his retirement. I believe; however, that he was forced out of his practice. Educated in Dallas at UT Southwestern, he elected to move back to back to EP, because, I believe, he wanted to be a big fish in a small pond. I don't believe he would have amounted to much in Dallas because every single piece of medical advice he has given me was wrong.

In fact, based upon his assessment that our daughter had a very rare blood/hormone disease, our daughter was forced to go through almost 2 years of semi-invasive procedures and was put on a dangerous medication that could have killed her, not to mention that all this was done at tremendous cost. Well, it turns out that he was wrong again, as was the esteemed messikan endocrinologist who holds a medical degree from a university in Guadalajara, that he highly recommended. I told them both, as well as my ex, that it simply wasn’t possible that our daughter had the condition, because it required both of us to either have the disease or be carriers of the disease. I know there is no history of the disease in my family, but I never was able to get a straight answer regarding my ex’s family. I insisted, and nearly had to go to war with her and her father in order to get a second opinion, which was from one of the best endocrinologists in America. Guess what? His opinion was contrary to my ex FIL, my ex, and the local messikan endocrinologist, proving me correct. Because of my ex FIL, my daughter suffered, both mentally and physically. I do not trust his judgement. Not only that, he’s a true azzhole.

Some of you may remember the “Covid” essay I posted on 9/3/21: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16409745/1
I wrote the essay for several reasons, one of which was because I knew this day was coming and I knew that neither my ex or her pediatrician father would have performed any due diligence at all and would rather rely on the media and word-of-mouth from the local medical establishment for their information

Neither the ex, nor her father, has the legal right to force my daughter to get the “vaccine” without my consent, but I wouldn’t put it past either of them to do it anyway – against my will. So, what this all boils down to is one simple question: Other than going to court to get an injunction against them, which I don’t have the financial means to do anyway at the moment, how do I protect my daughter?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
Cut their brake lines
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
Good Luck.
On the divorce papers, who is the managing conservator?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
On the divorce papers, who is the managing conservator?

50/50

We both want what is best for our daughter and we both generally agree in that regard, but she is clearly uninformed regarding Kung-Flu.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Cut their brake lines

LOL. I like the way you think!
Hmmm. Good luck, ya'll need it. She'll just do it when the chance arises.

Fake arm / prosthetic - there was a meme on it in the meme thread.
I am going to start by revising and sending her my Covid essay, not necessarily to change her mind, but to open her eyes to the fact that there are serious and legitimate concerns regarding the "vaccine."

...and get this. She had C-19 and then got the "vaccine" and the booster after she was infected and had recovered! How ignorant can a person be? She already had natural immunity!

One of the most significant aspects of the whole COVID-19 pandemic to me is how many in the medical community have followed the Marxocrats’ and the media’s’ narrative about the disease — about potential therapies, and about the vaccine and natural immunity.

Big Pharma and corporate medicine cannot be trusted if they ever could be.
Pure insanity. Folks 21 and younger have no greater chance of a negative outcome with COVID-19 than they do with the seasonal flu, and the risks to their hearts stemming from the mRNA "vaccine" are through the roof.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
With the way things are I'm afraid even a judge is going to side with her getting the vax. Unless you can change your ex's mind I'm betting your daughter becomes a victim of your ex once again.
I feel for you,i really do.I've had plenty of problems with my nut job ex wife over the kids,she gave them that Guardasill,H.P.V. ,vaccine without my knowledge or permission,despite the fact it states clearly in our divorce pappers that all medical decisions reguarding the children will be jointly agreed upon. Judge sided with her. Best you can do,make an appt. with a family lawyer,i've had good luck paying cash for an hours consultation with a decent lawyer, he / she can tell you what and how to file,mabey using your daughters past medical problems as an reason to not vaccinate her.
I've has success using the above method,good luck to you.
Thanks superlight17b. I'll look into that.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Cut their brake lines

Si accidents happen all the time

Neither the ex, nor her father, has the legal right to force my daughter to get the “vaccine” without my consent, but I wouldn’t put it past either of them to do it anyway – against my will. So, what this all boils down to is one simple question: Other than going to court to get an injunction against them, which I don’t have the financial means to do anyway at the moment, how do I protect my daughter?

1st. Watch the links below.
If you decide to make a Biblical decision concerning that,

2nd Then contact me PM. Remind me of this thread and that you watched the videos.

3rd. Instructions for the next step will be provided.

You and your daughter have my sympathy.

HC
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

2nd Then contact me PM. Remind me of this thread and that you watched the videos.

HC

LMAO. What?
Don’t waste your time revising your editorial on CV19. They are a brainwashed lost cause.

You need to send a firm message you will not condone her preparations she is voicing currently as per inoculating your daughter with the deadly shot. The only way you achieve this is to file a TRO, and a PI against her and her dad. You could possibly gain 100% custody if you got into the right family court, being this is a threat against your daughters life.

Further, there is presently enough scientific evidence proving the deadly shots present a higher risk for death than the virus itself, which leads this to Attempted Manslaughter. A DA could file charges against both for planning a felony crime, Manslaughter, if you could actually find a DA with balls. The hard scientific numerical data evidence is available to prove this one hundred percent, even if the government and media refuse to publish it.

If you are a VET, go to the VA for assistance to lawyer up. If not, find a religious organization who could point you in the right direction for representation. As good as your writing skills are, and your obvious intellectual level, I’d be inclined to tell you to represent yourself Pro Se, and pull a kit off the internet to show you how to write it yourself. Go pay the filing fee, and represent yourself.

Write the motion stating the evidence:

...........................................Case Number: 2021913

HIGH NOON......................................§
.....................................................§
Plaintiff, .........................................§ El Paso County District Court
.....................................................§ El Paso County, Texas
vs..................................................§
EX .................................................§
EX FIL ............................................§
Defendant/s.....................................§

PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

NOW COMES YOUR PLAINTIFF, and makes his Plaintiff’s Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction, and would show unto the court the following:

1 - Your FIL endangering your daughter’s health previously and currently influencing your ex presently to once again endanger your daughter’s life.

2 - Then stating your ex presently planning to endanger your daughter’s life with the deadly shot.

3 – Presenting the scientific data the shots are deadly.

4 - Argument for full custody immediately to ensure safety of your daughter to keep your ex from driving her out of state to get deadly shot, et al.

WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, Plaintiff prays that the Court grant his Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction.

/s/ High Noon
High Noon
1243 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, TX 79912
888-123-2343
[email protected]

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

Type out verbiage Etc. Etc. Etc.

ORDER ON PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

Yes, it is that simple. It’s simply just laying out the factual evidence.

Edit: Correct court.
During this Covid crisis, many wish they were as long winded....
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Don’t waste your time revising your editorial on CV19. They are a brainwashed lost cause.

You need to send a firm message you will not condone her preparations she is voicing currently as per inoculating your daughter with the deadly shot. The only way you achieve this is to file a TRO, and a PI against her and her dad. You could possibly gain 100% custody if you got into the right family court, being this is a threat against your daughters life.

Further, there is presently enough scientific evidence proving the deadly shots present a higher risk for death than the virus itself, which leads this to Attempted Manslaughter. A DA could file charges against both for planning a felony crime, Manslaughter, if you could actually find a DA with balls. The hard scientific numerical data evidence is available to prove this one hundred percent, even if the government and media refuse to publish it.

If you are a VET, go to the VA for assistance to lawyer up. If not, find a religious organization who could point you in the right direction for representation. As good as your writing skills are, and your obvious intellectual level, I’d be inclined to tell you to represent yourself Pro Se, and pull a kit off the internet to show you how to write it yourself. Go pay the filing fee, and represent yourself.

Plaintiff, .........................................§ In the United States District Court
.....................................................§ For the Western District of Texas

NOW COMES YOUR PLAINTIFF, and makes his Plaintiff’s Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction, and would show unto the court the following:

1 - Your FIL endangering your daughter’s health previously and currently influencing your ex presently to once again endanger your daughter’s life.

2 - Then stating your ex presently planning to endanger your daughter’s life with the deadly shot.

4 - Argument for full custody immediately to ensure safety of your daughter to keep your ex from driving her out of state to get deadly shot, et al.

WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, Plaintiff prays that the Court grant his Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction.

/s/ High Noon
High Noon
1243 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, TX 79912
888-123-2343
[email protected]

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

ORDER ON PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

Did you copyright all that blather?

You have some serious issues.

Don't be jealous because you don't have near the intellect I have, and it's telling you accuse me of having serious issues when you're nothing but a mentally sick cyber stalker, as the evidence has proven here on multiple occasions.
I have no helpful suggestion, High Noon. I sincerely wish you the best...you’re doing the right thing. No reason to subject a child to the risk of the vaccine for no possible benefit over what the biology of her age is currently providing.

I hope your ex sees it this way. And if she doesn’t, what slumlord said.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
Your posts indicate that you would profit from following the guidance offered by crappy hamper and the slayer.

Random thought, Crappy Hamper and The Slayers would be a great name for an "outlaw" country band... from Texas.

mike r
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
Which is funnier? Happy Camper giving out medical advice or Elkslayer91 giving out legal advice?
Toss up?
I haven’t read all the replies so forgive me if I’m repeating what others have said but I’d be inclined to cite the passage in your custody papers that deals with the medical decision making regarding your minor child. I would include some supporting documentation that reinforces your argument AGAINST the vaccination thereby leaving no ambiguity about your opposition to the vaccine. I would send the letter certified mail.

Without a doubt I would have my attorney write the letter putting her on warning and I’d do that IMMEDIATELY. Having your attorney write the <warning> letter shouldn’t cost much but could ultimately prove invaluable to you and your daughter.

Good luck.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
Call your attorney
Posted By: jmdriver Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21

HC

HC

Best phoucking thing I’ve read on this site. Ever. Phouck me this is brilliant
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
Got a doctor ya can trust?

Get em ta give your daughter a vax card, without givin her the injection, or a saline injection instead, without her knowin it's fake, if ya think she'd rat/break under pressure.

Only way ta protect her.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/13/21
What does your daughter want to do?

Don't be jealous because you don't have near the intellect I have, and it's telling you accuse me of having serious issues when you're nothing but a mentally sick cyber stalker, as the evidence has proven here on multiple occasions.

Yeah, you're smarter than everyone here on the Fire.

Doctor. Lawyer. Renowned virologist.

You have no idea the contempt genuine members have for you and your other sockpuppets here.

Carry on, Fredo.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Which is funnier? Happy Camper giving out medical advice or Elkslayer91 giving out legal advice?
Toss up?

I think it’s the same dude running both puppets
rockinbbar: Not at all. ElkSlayer91's recommendation is spot on, but I am hoping to avoid legal action. Once given time to reconsider, my ex will often see the error of her ways and come around to my side. I believe that if I can get her to review my revised essay and consider it for a few days, she will do so. If not, then ElkSlayer91's recommendation will likely be my only choice to protect my daughter.
Posted By: mrbman Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21
Any chance your ex would accept a check of your daughter’s immune system first? I was starting to look into the $139 dollar LabCorp cost for a titer test today in my area. If I am forced to make a decision I would like to be as informed as I can be in this environment.
Not a Dr. so if I used the wrong term insert the correct one instead.
Best of luck with the challenge ahead of you.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Toss up?

Laugh little man. The present case I'm on, the Defense is already on their THIRD lawyer, who they hired as outside counsel, because I've already kicked their first TWO in-house counsel's azz, and I just kicked their new hire's azz in court just a few weeks ago, when the judge Denied both of his motions.

Oh, and I forced him to vacate a THIRD motion with my counter motion I filed. That makes THREE losses for their new-hire "outside" counsel straight off the plane.

Winning.

Now, come on, "let me hear you laugh some more", you Low I.Q, idiot.
Poor Cockwomble91
Posted By: CCCC Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21
Is there a possibility, or even probability, that your daughter, if enlightened, would firmly refuse to have the vaccination?
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Without a doubt I would have my attorney write the letter putting her on warning and I’d do that IMMEDIATELY. Having your attorney write the <warning> letter shouldn’t cost much but could ultimately prove invaluable to you and your daughter.

Good luck.

That is exactly what I would do.

In fact, I did that in a similar case involving a difference of opinion. Unrelated to Covid but my son was hospitalized and the wife wanted to do something he didn't, behind his back, regarding their child. Ohio law says both have to agree to that particular thing regarding a child. My lawyer wrote her a letter. That was the end of it.

But talk with a lawyer, not strangers on the Internet.
High Noon, you've always shown to be a most reasonable and even tempered guy, and I applaud you for your concern for your daughter. I'd do as suggested, talk to the daughter and have a lawyer write a letter, tomorrow.

Best of luck friend.

Oh, and one more little bit of business I wanted to point out here. You people see that bolded above where 'ole Bearwee is "GASLIGHTING" me by accusing me of having serious issues? See that?

That is what DEMOCRAT COMMIES do. That is a commie tactic, using FALSE NEGATIVES against your opponent to force them to defend them self, so they can obfuscate away from having to prove facts against them as being wrong, because they don't have the facts to prove their accusers wrong.

Now think about this for a moment. I'm attempting to help a CLASS A member here, who's daughter's life is in danger by giving him some sound advice, though I personally don't think he needs any, because I know for a fact he's an extremely and very highly intelligent man just from reading his postings, but getting advice from third parties is good when you are stressed out to keep you on the narrow straight path.

So, why would someone attack my attempt to help under this scenario, or for that matter continually attack just to attack, so you can be a what, bigshot on a screen with colored pixels? Seriously, think that through. We're not even in person face to face. It's pixels. A man has to be the bigshot pixel. That is a pretty sad life to have to live when you drill down to the reality.

I'll tell you what else it is. It is a psychological sickness. This Diabolical Narcissist, Bearwee, has to be the bully in this Utopia he has created in his mind that this is his personal Bar, and he has the sole right to push everyone around, because nobody else can be the BIGSHOT except him, Bearwee. We've all seen this growing up throughout our lives,

It's called mental sickness. It's also called closet liberal/commie, especially when you're caught read handed using Saul "Communist" Alinsky tactics and Gaslighting.......all straight out of the democrat playbook.

I'll finish by reminding you Bearwee, you said to me a little over a year ago, "Why don't you come meet some of US?". You run your pie hole on here masquerading as a badazz, yet you need US to back your six.

I call that a PixelPUZZY.

You ain't man enough to back your rattling trap all by your lonesome self you mentally sick mouthy PixelPUZZY biatch.

Posted By: add Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21

4th. This tape will then self-destruct in 5 seconds...

HC

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
Tell your daughter you love her.
This seems to be a fair course of action.

Good Luck High Noon.

Plaintiff, .........................................§ In the United States District Court
.....................................................§ For the Western District of Texas

/s/ High Noon
High Noon
1243 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, TX 79912
888-123-2343
[email protected]

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

Originally Posted by High_Noon
I am going to start by revising and sending her my Covid essay, not necessarily to change her mind, but to open her eyes to the fact that there are serious and legitimate concerns regarding the "vaccine."

...and get this. She had C-19 and then got the "vaccine" and the booster after she was infected and had recovered! How ignorant can a person be? She already had natural immunity!

Rejoice in the fact you got away from that nutter.
Thanks to everyone for their comments… Well, except Slum’s advice, which would probably land me in jail for the rest of my life.

George_De_Vries_3rd: Indeed. It sure is suspicious. Maybe they have been threatned. Maybe they have been paid off. Maybe they believe it’s easier to go with the flow than to perform their own due diligence.

TRH: Agree absolutely, which is the primary reason I do not want my daughter injected with the mRNA vaccine.

12344mag: Yes, I considered that and it is a serious concern.

Happy_C: Thanks, but this is not a religious issue. Thanks for the sympathy.

Gypsy_Wind: Thank you for the well-wishes.

Ivmiker: ummm, thanks?

AcesNeights: Thanks. I agree with your assessment; however, I want to finish the revisions to my essay (which is nearly complete) and give her a chance to come around before I go to the expense of getting my attorney involved. At $350.00/hr., it won’t be cheap.

Fubarski: No, I do not have a doctor that would do that for me.

CCCC & OSU_Sig: My daughter has been influenced by my ex and ex-FIL, but I spoke to her this weekend and I told her the reasons why it was a bad idea for her to get the mRNA injection. I think she understands, but I’m sure I scared her a bit, though that was not my intention. I told her that under no circumstance is she to allow anyone to inject her with the mRNA “vaccine” and I explained to her why. Again, I think she understands, but I am not certain she would heed my warnings and instructions when under pressure from her mom and/or her grandfather and her pediatrician. I admit I made a mistake when I told her that legal action would ensue if she allowed her mother to get her vaccinated. I was a bit fired up and I admit that I should not have said that.

mrbman: I see no reason why she wouldn’t consent to that. To what end, though?

IndyCA35: I agree, but as I have stated, I would like to have her read my essay before going the legal route.

Fireball2: Thanks very much, I appreciate your comments.

ElkSlayer91: Thanks for your comments and your advice, which I believe is spot-on, should my essay fail to change the ex’s mind. I appreciate your kind words as well.
Thanks to everyone for their comments… Well, except Slum’s advice, which would probably land me in jail for the rest of my life.

Not if you know a guy.

You have no idea the contempt genuine members have for you and your other sockpuppets here.

Carry on, Fredo.

More GASLIGHTING of me from you, with your false negative accusations. You steadily fall back, and resort, to commie democrat tactics, because you are a closet democrat commie. Your actions prove it, and your continual accusations of me having sock puppet accounts here is you psychologically covering for the fact it is you who has the multiple sock puppet accounts here you use to hide behind to attack people in childish ways, so people won't see you for who you truly are, a mentally deranged cyber stalking midget. Your anger and resentment alone under your rocky account is no different whatsoever than that of these mentally sick commies under their sock puppet accounts.

And I'll add one more item, just as I told the mentally deranged cyber stalker Smokepople who has steadily stalked me on here, I would never post under a sock puppet here, because when I waste my time to hand you your azz on a Silver platter, I want YOU to feel that utter humiliation of everyone seeing it is coming from ME. I don't need a sock puppet, because I'm a man, Bearwee, something you'll never be.

Yeah, Bearwee, I'd push my stack all in, and call you, because your "tells" and your lying BS are so damn easy to see through when all you have is bluff.

Oh, and as far as your "Doctor, Lawyer, Renowned virologist" comment, you've never proved me wrong on anything I've posted here on this site, nor has anyone else, and when you have been called to do so, you obfuscate and run, just like ALL commie democrats, and just like your ankle biting Low I.Q. followers here have continually done. Damn fine entertainment for the ones here of high intellect too, I might add. That I definitely know.

Smarter than anyone here? I'm in the 1% when I step into any room, and can carry on a highly intellectual conversation on a variety of Topics / Industry, and command a presence when doing so, and that's around highly successful businessmen who don't give idiots more than 30 seconds of their time. I can talk for hours and people listen....but you won't figure out the true logic in that comment, because, well, you know.......you're not one of the smartest in the room.

Now, how's that for another full-course meal of having your backside handed to you by, The ELKSLAYER91?

I don't know who or what a Fredo is, nor have I ever heard it mentioned in my circle of successful people. Must be some code cyber stalkers use to make them selves big shots among their computer loser friends? Am I close?

Perhaps one of your Ankle Biting / Low I.Q. Midgets will explain for a good laugh among the smartest here. grin
Here we go again. Poor Cockwomble91
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21
Good luck High Noon.

You've gotten some good advice and it appears you can see through the smoke to see that.

I hope you can accomplish your goal of protecting your daughter.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

HC

LMAO. What?

Buck,
I don't want to waste your time with details.
If someone wants help, I can only recommend what has worked consistently in the vast numbers of objectors in 48 states, more recently 46, Howbeit under a different scenario. I think my contact could shed light on the particulars of this scenario.

I believe that everyone is entitled to decide for themselves how they lead their own families.

Later
Originally Posted by add

Not if you know a guy.

I kind of know Slum, but would he cave and rat me out under pressure from the PoPo?
High Noon...I'm facing the same bullschit. My son is about to turn 11. His mom is a liberal pharmacist...and pro vax. I know the fight is coming. My son and I both had covid together, and are both being pigeonholed by society to get the damn shot... 😒

I really don't know my options....
Posted By: Hastings Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21
ElkSlayer:Are you an Attorney? Why would you file as case in a child custody/healthcare dispute in Federal Court?
Posted By: Dan_H Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21
High Noon - I reread your essay.
To convince your ex and FIL removing the terms Marxist/Globalist and coming up with something more benign would remove trigger words that shut leftists brains down and throw you into the conspiracy nut category in their mind.
You are in an exchange on the emotional level with them, Hard accurate terms won't help your case like puppy, fluffy bunny terms will.

One of the covid threads had a rundown on some of the vaccine side effects stating an 18% decrease in fertility rates of lab rats. Use this to appeal to the maternity side of your ex. Being as how the only testing that has been done
on living creatures long term is on rats one has to go with that data without triggering the "so you are calling our daughter a rat" response. A fine line that you need to tread.

Having your concern be about your daughters ability to have children in the future gets the argument into a different arena that has a whole new set of implications to process instead of just proving you wrong.

We all may be facing this issue when it comes down to only vaccinated kids in school. I hope not, but times are certainly in a weird trend.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck
Dan
Originally Posted by Hastings
ElkSlayer:Are you an Attorney? Why would you file as case in a child custody/healthcare dispute in Federal Court?

The family part was not a separate motion in and of itself. It would be used as evidence to ensure the urgency of the two motions being requested.
I thought and second guessed myself about it for a second after posting it, but then got side tracked on other postings.

You'd file the one/combined motion in District, but the judge might kick the custody to family court if they didn't want to deal with that aspect.

EDIT: You file it in County District in El Paso County. I was hurrying looking for an example to throw on the page when writing it all up. It's getting late, and I'm tired. What can I say......
Originally Posted by Dan_H
High Noon - I reread your essay.
To convince your ex and FIL removing the terms Marxist/Globalist and coming up with something more benign would remove trigger words that shut leftists brains down and throw you into the conspiracy nut category in their mind.
You are in an exchange on the emotional level with them, Hard accurate terms won't help your case like puppy, fluffy bunny terms will.

One of the covid threads had a rundown on some of the vaccine side effects stating an 18% decrease in fertility rates of lab rats. Use this to appeal to the maternity side of your ex. Being as how the only testing that has been done
on living creatures long term is on rats one has to go with that data without triggering the "so you are calling our daughter a rat" response. A fine line that you need to tread.

Having your concern be about your daughters ability to have children in the future gets the argument into a different arena that has a whole new set of implications to process instead of just proving you wrong.

We all may be facing this issue when it comes down to only vaccinated kids in school. I hope not, but times are certainly in a weird trend.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck
Dan

High Noon, the above and add Uterine CANCER has increased, I think it was seven fold, as stated by Dr. Cole in a video I posted. Hold on, I'll go pull the link to my shot thread where I posted it, so you can get the specific posting discussing it. There are microscope slides of blood cells showing the damage in the vascular system. Tell her to watch the video. There is no way a mother can ask their daughter to get the shot after seeing this one, which you might already have.

Edit:Go grab the bitchute video in that posting. Only 17 minutes long, and a slam dunk STOP for anyone with more than 2 brain cells.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post16340440

I'll add below how to market this to her in another post.
I don't see any of this being an issue for a Federal Court case. If the parents are divorced and already have a custody agreement outlining health care authority those issues were settled in some state or local court. Which is the court that most likely would have jurisdiction in a dispute over whether or not to proceed with an elective procedure. The big disadvantage our OP has besides being the male parent is that Mom has a built in expert witness in her Dad being a pediatrician type MD. His best hope is the daughter refusing the vaccine herself and demanding to come live with him. At age 11 she is getting to an age where her wishes might be considered. The OP might do well to find the money to put up his own pediatrician to inform the court that 1. Corona's threat to a 12 year old is slight 2. and that the ''science'' is in no way settled as to dangerous side effects of the mRNA ''vaccine".
Dang,

Highnoon stand your ground with whatever means possible for your daughter.

You are the Dad and a good one at that!
Your essay is top shelf quality material full of factual evidence, but to brainwashed people, it will create the deer in headlight scenario, being majority of humans are bad in Math and lazy at understanding technical / biological data, and won’t follow links , etc.

That 17 minute video has everything you need in one package, and allows a person to simply sit back and listen for a “short” period, rather than exerting themselves to power through a long essay like yours.

Seeing is believing here, and it’s coming from a leading doctor in the country exposing the hard scientific evidence.

Marketing, KISS principle here has to be utilized, and this video does ALL of the work needed, is very clear, and isn’t too time consuming long.

I’d send a short email highlighting just the top 5 points by simply stating an attention grabber:

Start of email –

One of these five facts alone should stop you wanting to put this in our daughter, and chancing her life for a shot proven to be deadly by multiple leading World Renowned Virologists around the world begging for them to be stopped, because they have seen the evidence and deaths they are creating.

1 – Ten to Twenty fold increase (1,000 - 2,000%) in Uterine cancer.

2 - Permanently damages the vascular system (Slides show/prove damage).

3 – Heart enlargement in children happening creating future death.

4 – Organ damage throughout body.

5 – Spike protein used separated from the virus cell is Pathogenic.

After watching this short seventeen minute video, I pray it proves to your satisfaction, what I’ve been telling you, is the reality presently happening across the world.

I look forward to calmly discussing this after you have viewed the short video of one of the leading doctors in the world fighting to save people’s lives as he provides hard irrefutable scientific evidence.

Respectively,
High Noon

That is it. KISS principle. Short and to the direct point. Each one of those points is a Grand Slam.

Marketing 101. Less is more. You don’t oversell your product when it is top shelf. Let the quality of the product sell itself.

You’ve got this now. I forgot about that video, and thank God for Dan H posting, and jarring my memory.

Additionally: The video is coming from a "third" party, removing you, so there will be zero negatives in her mind while watching, avoiding what your essay might create, because "you" wrote it.
I don't see any of this being an issue for a Federal Court case. If the parents are divorced and already have a custody agreement outlining health care authority those issues were settled in some state or local court. Which is the court that most likely would have jurisdiction in a dispute over whether or not to proceed with an elective procedure. The big disadvantage our OP has besides being the male parent is that Mom has a built in expert witness in her Dad being a pediatrician type MD. His best hope is the daughter refusing the vaccine herself and demanding to come live with him. At age 11 she is getting to an age where her wishes might be considered. The OP might do well to find the money to put up his own pediatrician to inform the court that 1. Corona's threat to a 12 year old is slight 2. and that the ''science'' is in no way settled as to dangerous side effects of the mRNA ''vaccine".

If it goes to court, the motion should be heard in County Criminal District Court, not family court, with the Manslaughter element in play.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Tell your daughter you love her.

+++++ 1,000
10 - 20 fold increase (1,000% - 2,000%) in Uterine Cancer from the deadly shots, as stated in the video. I thought it was only 700% when viewed before.

It is truly suicide to take these shots. You might as well play Russian Roulette with 6 in the wheel.

Receptionist: Yes, may I help you.

You: I'm here to give myself cancer with the vaccine shot today.

Receptionist: Please sit down, and we'll be right with you, and mam, you have put your personal matters in order before we give the shot, as you were instructed?

You: Oh, yes mam. I'm a good democrat socialist, and glad to be a part of history. I am so excited.

Receptionist: Mam, we're ready for you in room BoxCar 3.

You: BoxCar?

Receptionist: I'm just following orders...............................
Elkschlonger’s got that covtard schit goin’on!

Carry on, Fredo.

More GASLIGHTING of me from you, with your false negative accusations. You steadily fall back, and resort, to commie democrat tactics, because you are a closet democrat commie. Your actions prove it, and your continual accusations of me having sock puppet accounts here is you psychologically covering for the fact it is you who has the multiple sock puppet accounts here you use to hide behind to attack people in childish ways, so people won't see you for who you truly are, a mentally deranged cyber stalking midget. Your anger and resentment alone under your rocky account is no different whatsoever than that of these mentally sick commies under their sock puppet accounts.

And I'll add one more item, just as I told the mentally deranged cyber stalker Smokepople who has steadily stalked me on here, I would never post under a sock puppet here, because when I waste my time to hand you your azz on a Silver platter, I want YOU to feel that utter humiliation of everyone seeing it is coming from ME. I don't need a sock puppet, because I'm a man, Bearwee, something you'll never be.

Yeah, Bearwee, I'd push my stack all in, and call you, because your "tells" and your lying BS are so damn easy to see through when all you have is bluff.

Oh, and as far as your "Doctor, Lawyer, Renowned virologist" comment, you've never proved me wrong on anything I've posted here on this site, nor has anyone else, and when you have been called to do so, you obfuscate and run, just like ALL commie democrats, and just like your ankle biting Low I.Q. followers here have continually done. Damn fine entertainment for the ones here of high intellect too, I might add. That I definitely know.

Smarter than anyone here? I'm in the 1% when I step into any room, and can carry on a highly intellectual conversation on a variety of Topics / Industry, and command a presence when doing so, and that's around highly successful businessmen who don't give idiots more than 30 seconds of their time. I can talk for hours and people listen....but you won't figure out the true logic in that comment, because, well, you know.......you're not one of the smartest in the room.

Now, how's that for another full-course meal of having your backside handed to you by, The ELKSLAYER91?

I don't know who or what a Fredo is, nor have I ever heard it mentioned in my circle of successful people. Must be some code cyber stalkers use to make them selves big shots among their computer loser friends? Am I close?

Perhaps one of your Ankle Biting / Low I.Q. Midgets will explain for a good laugh among the smartest here. grin

Man, I really get under your skin, don't I?

Gonna have another of your famous meltdowns now?

I can tell it's coming... You always start talking in baby talk before you melt completely down. laugh

High Noon, you'd be well served to talk to a real atty. Not some psycho troll who plays one on the internet, and thinks that family law cases in Texas are filed in Federal Court.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21
Persuasion is going to be your best chance. You are joint managing conservators. That means you both have the equal right to make medical decisions for the child and complete authority when the child is in your possession. That means she has the legal right to take the kid down and get a shot. You could move for an injunction to stop her, but let’s face it, I don’t see many courts granting it. And no, it isn’t a matter of just introducing a few studies, that’s hearsay. You would have to bring the doctors in to testify who performed those studies or doctors who evaluated the studies to testify about them. Needless to say it would be very expensive.

If you get along with her at all, strongly asserting your opinion in as persuasive way as possible is the best course. But you have to be calm and non-threatening about it. You don’t want to cross the line and have it become an issue she can use to modify the custody.

That is not specific legal advice just generalities. Maybe the judge is a vax hater. Maybe he has a difficult ex wife. A local attorney would know. Those kind of factors could play into it.

The family part was not a separate motion in and of itself. It would be used as evidence to ensure the urgency of the two motions being requested.
I thought and second guessed myself about it for a second after posting it, but then got side tracked on other postings.

You'd file the one/combined motion in District, but the judge might kick the custody to family court if they didn't want to deal with that aspect.

EDIT: You file it in County District in El Paso County. I was hurrying looking for an example to throw on the page when writing it all up. It's getting late, and I'm tired. What can I say......

Are you a fugggin politician?

Oh, and one more little bit of business I wanted to point out here. You people see that bolded above where 'ole Bearwee is "GASLIGHTING" me by accusing me of having serious issues? See that?

That is what DEMOCRAT COMMIES do. That is a commie tactic, using FALSE NEGATIVES against your opponent to force them to defend them self, so they can obfuscate away from having to prove facts against them as being wrong, because they don't have the facts to prove their accusers wrong.

Now think about this for a moment. I'm attempting to help a CLASS A member here, who's daughter's life is in danger by giving him some sound advice, though I personally don't think he needs any, because I know for a fact he's an extremely and very highly intelligent man just from reading his postings, but getting advice from third parties is good when you are stressed out to keep you on the narrow straight path.

So, why would someone attack my attempt to help under this scenario, or for that matter continually attack just to attack, so you can be a what, bigshot on a screen with colored pixels? Seriously, think that through. We're not even in person face to face. It's pixels. A man has to be the bigshot pixel. That is a pretty sad life to have to live when you drill down to the reality.

I'll tell you what else it is. It is a psychological sickness. This Diabolical Narcissist, Bearwee, has to be the bully in this Utopia he has created in his mind that this is his personal Bar, and he has the sole right to push everyone around, because nobody else can be the BIGSHOT except him, Bearwee. We've all seen this growing up throughout our lives,

It's called mental sickness. It's also called closet liberal/commie, especially when you're caught read handed using Saul "Communist" Alinsky tactics and Gaslighting.......all straight out of the democrat playbook.

I'll finish by reminding you Bearwee, you said to me a little over a year ago, "Why don't you come meet some of US?". You run your pie hole on here masquerading as a badazz, yet you need US to back your six.

I call that a PixelPUZZY.

You ain't man enough to back your rattling trap all by your lonesome self you mentally sick mouthy PixelPUZZY biatch.

And he calls others a narcissist????????
What does your divorce decree say? Joint legal custody? Did you record it with the county? Contact your Friend of Court office.

Carry on, Fredo.

Yes, someone really should look up the word "narcissist".
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
And he calls others a narcissist????????
I don't know why but this reminded me of my grandmother who was born in 1891. At times she would say "and they have the nerve to criticize colored people".
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Potential Serious Problem - 09/14/21
It’s Texas, he has joint managing conservatorship.
I want to thank everyone again, for their concern, advice, and comments. Apologies for not addressing each of your comments individually and previously, but I’ve been busy rewriting my essay, which I completed late last night and which I have sent off to my ex this AM. I am hoping and praying that my essay, paired with the video Elks recommended will be enough for her to see the error of her ways, as I really do not want to have to take legal action, which will be a losing proposition for everyone involved, especially my young daughter.

I will attempt to answer some of your comments and questions in this single post.

dogcatcher223: Although the results of my efforts with my ex are not yet known, I would recommend that you follow my lead. I would be happy to provide you with a copy of my revised essay, which includes the link to the excellent video presentation of Dr. Ryan Cole, should you so desire. I will update this post whether or not I am successful in my endeavor.

Dan_H: Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, both the ex and her father have been brain-washed, but you should be aware that both of them are Conservative – I never would have married her otherwise. Yes, you are correct that the uterine cancer risk is likely the strongest factor in my favor and I did indeed lean on that fact. Hopefully, it will provide the desired results. I did think about removing the Marxist/Globalist nomenclature that I used in parts of my paper as well, but I decided not to temper my language to appease whatever sensibilities they may have. Nothing I wrote was factually incorrect, in fact, I would go so far as to say that it was unimpeachable. If they are so inclined to dismiss anything I wrote then they are free to provide evidence to the contrary. I have no issue admitting I was wrong, but it will take a well-reasoned argument and factual and reliable evidence to sway me, which I do not believe either my ex or ex FIL has the skill or ability to provide.

Hastings: Again, I am hoping and praying that this will not require legal action, but yes, I do have a decree which clearly states that both parents must agree on any medical intervention or procedure. We both hold joint conservatorship in the State of Texas.

Bcolorado: Thanks Brian. BTW, how's that Springfield holding up for ya? I finally pulled the trigger on a Baer UTC in Dec. of '19 and I'm quite happy with it.

Itppowell & Elks: Yes, I do tell my daughter that I love her – every day.

JoeBob: While I agree that persuasion is my best bet, you are incorrect that medical decisions can be made solely by the parent that is in possession of the child. We must both agree to any medical procedure prior to it being undertaken. Otherwise, my ex will be in violation of the decree and I will be forced to sue for both sole possession and damages, which will bankrupt her and her family.

bluffview: Please see above.

And thanks again to Elks, who I believe provided sound advice.
© 24hourcampfire