Home
Chicago gun violence: Mayor Lori Lightfoot hoping to curb bloodshed by suing gangs

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-gun-violence-mayor-lori-lightfoot-bloodshed-gangs
She just keeps failing - she is as clueless as is PedoBiden. Chicago elected her, they own her and everything that's happened since that freak-of-nature was sworn into office.
That's funny. That broads an idiot.
“As a city we are using every tool to push back against the gangs that are leaving a trail of blood, death and misery in their wake," Lightfoot said, according to the report. If successful in their legal efforts, “the city could thwart gangs’ activities by seizing property, such as weapons, money and vehicles.”

Ummmm, wouldn’t they automatically “seize the weapons”
When they arrest them. 🤪

Here’s an idea. Clean up the inner city schittholes or burn them down!
And if you arrest them, CONVICT THEM. Instead of giving them low bails and pleading them out to lesser charges. 😡
And the Chitcago Weekend Shooting Numbers Are:

“60’people were shot in Chicago from 6 p.m. Friday through Sunday, including 11 children, according to police. One of the kids, 12, did not survive.
What ????? I'm shocked! I figured that she would be moaning about how they need more gun control measures because there's too many guns on the streets. That's the usual response from morons like that. Pass more laws, go after law abiding citizens, ignore the criminals; and then brag about your valiant crime fighting campaign. I can't believe she's gonna get very far with lawsuits. Some gang leader will lose a lawsuit and be sentenced to a slap on the wrist and a few hours of public service. GMAFB.
Dumbassery is a way of life and living for democrats.

Name just one positive thing one has done for our country...

Been a long damn time.
This is actually amazing. Amazingly stupid.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Dumbassery is a way of life and living for democrats.

Name just one positive thing one has done for our country...

Been a long damn time.

Can’t think of a one Barry.
she's almost as stupid as she looks. almost, but nobody is at stupid as she looks. nobody.
That's stupid wish her luck with that...She's a weird freak of nature that has no business being a mayor.
Hank Johnson with tits.
So she’s going to take away the weapons most of them shouldn’t have in the first place? Brilliant!!!

You can’t fix stupid…
Originally Posted by rem141r
she's almost as stupid as she looks. almost, but nobody is at stupid as she looks. nobody.

She would have fit right in on the “bar scene” from the original Star Wars Movie.
Wow! The limits of her intelligence never ceases to amaze. Edk
Told my wife about this. I’ll get back with my thoughts after she stops ROTFL.
If that wasn't so stupidly laughable, it would be truly sad.

Where do idiots like her really come from & get elected to be a major city's mayor.

Just fu^ckin' unbelievable & surreal.

MM
And she’s one of the smart ones.
You have to know that some smart lawyer talked her into this. He'll get very rich from it.
doesn't like white reporters, and she is "married" to a white woman. amazing is correct ...
It would seem the obvious solution to lock them up, and keep them locked up.
She's too stupid to realize that her actions will probably unify the gangs..., against her, her administration, and the city government.
Originally Posted by DMc
She's too stupid to realize that her actions will probably unify the gangs..., against her, her administration, and the city government.

Yeah but in this case it 's possible that she will be removed by her voters or their guns
Think that's bad? Have you heard that San Fran is paying bad people a couple of hundred bucks a month to not shoot others?!

What I have been wondering is with the shortages of guns and especially ammo this year how are these hood rats getting theirs? Ya can't legally buy the stuff in Chitcago so who is supplying it? Could it be the anti-gunners?
I do know what would stop it, the same way it would have been done 150 years ago. $100 dollar bounty on anything with a gang tattoo or gang colors.
"OK, which one of you Mofo's is President of the Blood's? I need it for the lawsuit"!
God forbid they actually enforce the law. If only there was some way the government could go after people that break the law.
Prosecuting them criminally (which is the governments SOLE responsibility) would involve using those evil policemen and mean prosecutors and they might end up in a racist prison,,,,can't have that. So, we have to shift the narrative and make it appear that we are doing something that we know will be completely ineffective and useless. Can you imagine just trying to serve a gang member with the initial summons? A civil suit would never see the inside of a courtroom.
They won't throw them in jail for actually killing someone. What are they prepared to do if the offenders won't pay the judgement against them??? put a lien on their welfare checks??
the gang's will get free legal representation from top lawyers.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It would seem the obvious solution to lock them up, and keep them locked up.

If you lock them up, they can be rehabilitated and released at some point down the road,

IMO, homicides involving firearms should carry a mandatory capital punishment sentence and the sentence should be carried out via hanging in a controlled venue that would be open to the public. Capital punishment is the only way that is 100% sure to prevent recidivism and violent criminals are likely to still be violent if/when they are released.

Look at the pardons and clemency that Andrew Cuomo gave out before he left office. Conviced killers and swindlers back on the streets despite having been tried and convicted in a court of law. Too much power in the hands of a person who, once he/she leaves office, will no longer be accountable to the citizens who electred him/her.
I watched one video of the mayor and followup by a aclu rep . . .

It has to hurt to be that stupid!
Liberals get what they deserve. I just wish they would leave their stupidity in their little excrement ridden utopias and spare the rest of us their nonsense.
How does this work? You are suing an entity that is not incorporated in any sense of the word. It has no membership roster or written records. It deals in cash only. Has no assets as a group and for that matter the individuals have no assets to attach. And no one will give any information. It is a loose group of associates that any one member cannot be held responsible for the misdeeds of another.
Kinda like suing the rain cause it floods...
Originally Posted by Sprint11
God forbid they actually enforce the law. If only there was some way the government could go after people that break the law.
Prosecuting them criminally (which is the governments SOLE responsibility) would involve using those evil policemen and mean prosecutors and they might end up in a racist prison,,,,can't have that. So, we have to shift the narrative and make it appear that we are doing something that we know will be completely ineffective and useless. Can you imagine just trying to serve a gang member with the initial summons? A civil suit would never see the inside of a courtroom.

PREZACTLY. But that would require Common Sense.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the gang's will get free legal representation from top lawyers.

No doubt Sam. Probably paid for by the NAACP.
Never under estimate the cunning of a carp ...
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Never under estimate the cunning of a carp ...

LOL. Well she does look like one. Black Carp variety, maybe?
I know that, as a female Lesbo Negro she automatically has the status of sainthood, according to the Libs. But, this gal has sustained some serious brain damage somewhere along the line. Miss Lightfoot either had a stroke, or was in a bad car wreck, or, perhaps was struck over the head with a baseball bat by one of the negro criminal gangs that thrive in Chicago.

We must all admire her courage but she is trying to run the second biggest city in America on an IQ of about 75.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I know that, as a female Lesbo Negro she automatically has the status of sainthood, according to the Libs. But, this gal has sustained some serious brain damage somewhere along the line. Miss Lightfoot either had a stroke, or was in a bad car wreck, or, perhaps was struck over the head with a baseball bat by one of the negro criminal gangs that thrive in Chicago.

We must all admire her courage but she is trying to run the second biggest city in America on an IQ of about 75.

Nah. She’d be damn lucky if her IQ is above 65.
So she is saying she invented the RICO act?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

LMAO
She has taken stupid to a new level.
Wait, San Francisco has the answer. They will pay you $200 not to commit a crime.
Originally Posted by 375Taylor
So she is saying she invented the RICO act?

RICO is still criminal.
Well hell, that oughta work out just fine....

maybe one of the gangs will knock her off on a drive by.....
Originally Posted by coyote268
Wait, San Francisco has the answer. They will pay you $200 not to commit a crime.

or you can steal less than $1.000 and that isn't considered a crime either....

God Lord politicians are pretty stupid any more... especially democRats.
Makes you long for the days of Capone. He wouldn’t put up with this schitt from the gangs or Beetlejuice.
© 24hourcampfire