Home
Posted By: papalondog Blood? - 09/18/21
I have a friend that I get along with in everything but politics. He is a Trump hater to the point of insanity. He once semi-accused me of having blood on my hands for supporting Trump. I really wonder what he thinks of voting for the idiot in chief now? We have got to draw the line somewhere and I am ready. When and what will it take?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
That’s not a friend, that’s the enemy.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I couldn’t be friends with someone like that. Not even close
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yep, and mentally unstable at that.
Posted By: goalie Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
You are doing the friend thing wrong.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Blood? - 09/18/21

^^^THIS^^^
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Blood? - 09/18/21

Agreed. I've lost a couple of those so called friends. And I don't miss them.
Posted By: papalondog Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
As a Christian, when do you give up on a friend? Thank God, Jesus doesn’t give up on me! None of us are perfect. 70 X 7 ring a bell?
But I am reaching my limit…….
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Originally Posted by papalondog
I have a friend that I get along with in everything but politics. He is a Trump hater to the point of insanity. He once semi-accused me of having blood on my hands for supporting Trump. I really wonder what he thinks of voting for the idiot in chief now? We have got to draw the line somewhere and I am ready. When and what will it take?

You can throw a rock in any direction in the Valley, and your gonna hit a liberal who hates Trump.

Get a new friend or enjoy slow roasting your buddy for being an idiot....I’d do the latter, probably to the point we wouldn’t be friends.

🦫
As a Christian, when do you give up on a friend? Thank God, Jesus doesn’t give up on me! None of us are perfect. 70 X 7 ring a bell?

About the time they want to sell my ass down the river with their stupid politics.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I really wonder what he thinks of voting for the idiot in chief now? We have got to draw the line somewhere and I am ready. When and what will it take?

Why don't you ask him?
Posted By: RupertBear Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I am far from a Trump hater, but I can never forget that he was the one who issued orders for the US Army to abandon allies in the face of the enemy. True, those that were left hanging high and dry were mere Kurds, and those that died were mere Kurds, but what moral compass must he have to issue that order?
RB
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Blood? - 09/18/21

About the time they want to sell my ass down the river with their stupid politics.

Same "friend" will be turning you in for your guns down the road..
Posted By: deflave Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Fugk his wife or beat the schit out of him.

Or both.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I "had" a buddie (86 yo) who I was very close friends with at my camp this summer. When I showed him pics of me (and TRUMP) at a Trump rally last fall we spoke for the last time. He basically said that Trump killed a lot of people over COVID. I won't suffer fools, period.

He's a lifelong Pittsburgh retired steel worker Dumocrat. There's no helping him. As sad as it is we'll all be better off when he dies. Same with some others I know.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Almost wish i had a "friend" like that.

I want to have a serious conversation with such a creature.

"What did Trump actually do? How was he racist?
Examples. Not statements? How was he anti immigration?"

Of course it would go bad.
They would keep repeating their narrative. With no facts.
I'd get pissed and nasty.

After a "F u kking Idiot",
they would hate me.

Problem solved!
Posted By: add Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Originally Posted by RupertBear
I am far from a Trump hater, but I can never forget that he was the one who issued orders for the US Army to abandon allies in the face of the enemy. True, those that were left hanging high and dry were mere Kurds, and those that died were mere Kurds, but what moral compass must he have to issue that order?
RB

Reducing US involvement in foreign conflicts and America First.

Thanks for the input.... Canada.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly

^^^This^^^

As the old saying goes, “with friends like that, you don’t need enemies”
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
RB

You need to research why that happened and calling the Kurds allies is sort of a stretch, they were fighting their own war before we got there, we helped them greatly. They would be in a much better place if they had not turned terrorist on Turkey, and actual ally.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I can sorta tolerate those folks if I have to but I’d be hard pressed to call one a friend.
Originally Posted by deflave

Or both.

WWJD?
Posted By: 673 Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
RB

Shut up stupid.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Me neither.
Posted By: Bull64 Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Turn the other cheek,and then knock him the hell out…
Posted By: Sheister Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I've had a few friends like that also. The fact we don't speak any more was the easiest path rather than tell him what a freaking fool and ignorant crunt he is for believing all that BS in front of their friends and family- who always seem to be around when they start getting wound up and pointing fingers at me. I sure don't miss any of them but they probably miss me as they call once in a while and leave a message wondering why I don't call back? You would think if they were so freaking smart they would figure it out someday...
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Originally Posted by goalie
You are doing the friend thing wrong.

Yup.

Surprising how many people never get to realize what a friend is.
Posted By: kingston Re: Blood? - 09/18/21

Or both.

WWJD?

Or both.

^^^THIS^^^
Posted By: las Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
rick300

if u think Turkey is actually a true ally, other than in name only for whats in it for them ( ie - what can we take NATO for ) you should think again.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I've dumped family for less.
Posted By: vapodog Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I don't go hunting or fishing with democrats.....period.....life is too short to suffer such stupidity.
Posted By: WAM Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I’ve ditched a couple of family members over such crap. No regrets
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
Originally Posted by 673
RB

Shut up stupid.

This cracked me up 😂

673 is like a smart dude, who’s just trying to get his dumbass and drunk buddy back to the hotel in a foreign country without getting an ass beating, but his buddy keeps calling all the natives on the street names.

🦫
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I wonder if he is a truck driver?

"Shut up Stupid" used to be a common response on the CB.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
i am acquaintances with some folks who are trump haters. they are acquaintances out of necessity. they know how i feel, i know how they feel. we don't discuss politics. but i could never call someone "friend" who supports the current democratic agenda. i find that most people like that treat politics like football or some other sport, and are basically stupid and lazy in that respect. but there are plenty of people on the right who do the same. i have a hard time discussing politics with those people either because i would rather not expose their lack of critical thinking skills, even though its quite obvious. i have also dropped contact with relatives who lean left. thankfully there's not many of those in my family.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I wonder if he is a truck driver?

"Shut up Stupid" used to be a common response on the CB.

I could of said "why dont you shut up stupid"? but then that would of required a response, I didn't want one.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Blood? - 09/18/21
I have no liberal friends.
yeah, so one of my customers and I are having a US election discussion, he says I hope Trump loses....

I say...Biden is going to let millions of immigrants into the USA, he says...........he cant do that, it would be chaos.
I say....Biden will cancel the keystone pipeline, he says...no he won't, too far along and too many jobs at stake.
I say...Biden is loosing his marbles....he says.....that's just the way the media portrays him.

10 minutes later it all became true, so about a month ago the customer called me up and was saying how what I said was true. Very few Trump haters admit they were wrong, they just hide.
A great leader is lifted up by the People, starting at the grassroots, not his team of cohorts (media) who are paid to do so.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Blood? - 09/20/21
Originally Posted by add
RB

Reducing US involvement in foreign conflicts and America First.

Thanks for the input.... Canada.

Say's "I'm far from Trump hater" then proceeds to prove otherwise.

Ya gotta love liberals showing their ass in one post.

A Canadian liberal, nonetheless...
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Blood? - 09/20/21
Originally Posted by 673
yeah, so one of my customers and I are having a US election discussion, he says I hope Trump loses....

I say...Biden is going to let millions of immigrants into the USA, he says...........he cant do that, it would be chaos.
I say....Biden will cancel the keystone pipeline, he says...no he won't, too far along and too many jobs at stake.
I say...Biden is loosing his marbles....he says.....that's just the way the media portrays him.

10 minutes later it all became true, so about a month ago the customer called me up and was saying how what I said was true. Very few Trump haters admit they were wrong, they just hide.
A great leader is lifted up by the People, starting at the grassroots, not his team of cohorts (media) who are paid to do so.

This Canadian gets it.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Blood? - 09/20/21

So, your patience is running thin?
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Blood? - 09/20/21
I quit hunting and hanging out with a new neighbor last year after he voted for Biden and constantly bashed Trump. I won't hang out with anti American commie sympathizers. Especially during their marxist revolution. Even if he did it out of ignorance I've got no time for that kind of ignorance.

Bb
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Blood? - 09/20/21

No shìt.

A real friend is the type that will help you pack your bags and drive you to the Re-Education Camp.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Blood? - 09/20/21
I think my blood has graphene in it

I don’t have any friends
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Blood? - 09/20/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
I think my blood has graphene in it

I don’t have any friends

You don’t have any friends because you’re a turnip head.

Good thing, some of us like turnips.

😝🦫
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Blood? - 09/20/21
Papalongdog:YOU do NOT need "friends" like that!
PERIOD!
Don't rationalize, or quibble, tell that anti-American son of a bitch to kiss your ass and never darken your door again.
YOU will be better off for doing so!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire