Home
https://twitter.com/i/status/1439188172861288450
Anyone notice a couple "Heros in Blue" get up and start clubbing
people or standing on the side spraying them?

Lucky they didn't get schidt stomped.

Probably would have in a leftist protest.
Health minister of Australia recently informed the subjects the lockdowns and jabs were going to be a way of life and to get used to it.
As it should be.......................

MM
No, the subjects should have had clubs and batons and pepper spray also.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Health minister of Australia recently informed the subjects the lockdowns and jads were going to be a way of life and to get used to it.

Probably why Biden rewarded them with the submarine deal.
Is there an actual story to this particular event? Not much in the comments.

Needs to be repeated everywhere. This is all about The Great Reset, the enslavement of mankind to a tiny banking elite class. If those cops had any dignity at all, they'd quit their jobs.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Health minister of Australia recently informed the subjects the lockdowns and jabs were going to be a way of life and to get used to it.

They need to drag her out and deal with her, as all tyrants need to be dealt with.

Disclaimer: Naturally, I'm speaking of giving her her day in court.
GO AUSSIES!!

Lol, Coppers thought they were pretty tough for a bit.
Jesus Christ, people just want to be left alone. How hard is that?
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Bingo! But that cannot be allowed, since it conflicts with the agenda of The Great Reset.
Originally Posted by erikj

Are they trying to get in/out of somewhere? I don't get what the objective is.
That is the whole problem - the commies cannot leave people alone - it is their DUTY to interfere in any and all activities that the majority of the population are pursuing. Papa Marx gave them that authority.
Some of those cops got rocked. Have to wonder if some are having second thoughts about their chosen profession.

How long before deadly force is used?
https://www.skynews.com.au/australi...s-story/f48d242de88c0a7b92bb6c8289fa1eee

Chaotic scenes as Melbourne protesters charge police lines, violent clashes at Qld Freedom Rally

September 18, 2021 - 4:17PM
Viral footage has been posted on social media of Melbourne protesters charging through police lines as thousands of Queenslanders gathered in Brisbane for a Freedom Day rally.

The demonstration started at 12pm after a crowd gathered at Richmond Town Hall, which is located a few blocks down from the local police station.

Later in the day the mood turned violent with protesters tackled to the ground by officers and protesters charging through police lines.

Capsicum spray has been used by police to keep protesters at bay and Twitter clips have shown an officer trampled by shouting demonstrators.

Anti-lockdown activists have marched through Richmond and Hawthorn chanting “no more lockdowns” and “sack Dan Andrews”.

While Victoria Police launched a major operation with checkpoints and barricades, protesters managed to evade officers after moving the protest from the CBD to Richmond at the last minute.

Several arrests have been made by law enforcement and protesters risk a $5,500 fine for breaching public health orders.

Meanwhile in Queensland, a counterpart Freedom Day rally, which started out peacefully, descended into violence after a man was arrested.

Protesters clashed with police, screaming at officers to let the man go. After the incident, heavily armed quads and special units were deployed to monitor crowds.

Brisbane protesters called for the end of mask mandates, lockdowns and spoke out against the COVID-19 vaccine.

Queensland currently has light restrictions in place while Melbourne and Ballarat are under tough lockdowns due to high COVID-19 cases.

A Freedom Day rally planned for Sydney fell through after police arrived at meeting points before protesters and set up a series of checkpoints across the city.

Multiple people were arrested at Sydney Park, which is being patrolled by dozens of officers to prevent protesters from gatherings.

One man was led away by police after he spoke to a crowd of picnickers and police officers arrested two others for not wearing face masks, the ABC reported.

City-bound traffic and public transport have been subjected to police checkpoints and taxi services and other transportation methods are prohibited from taking passengers to the CBD.
Could be downtown DC today.

Are you not aware of what's going on in Australia vis a vis COVID-19 lockdowns and vaccine mandates?
Just like here, it's the people vs. the goverment. cops ARE the goverment.
You want this guy on your team.
No one has told them they just need a peaceful protest to line out those communists?
He stood out amongst the crowd

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Morewood

You're not wrong - that was an epic performance by that dude.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

You're not wrong - that was an epic performance by that dude.

Yeah, after you pointed that out....dude is a beast.
Good for them. I'm hoping we'll have more challenges of these executive mandates up here as well.
If only they had not surrendered their guns.
Originally Posted by lostsixgunner

Since I have four rifles in my rifle safe that would make me a felon or you an ill-informed fuckwit of the first order.

And as I do actually hold licence for those firearms I am guessing that being a fuckwit is nothing new to you.

How is biden doing today...you know, being a fuckwit you most probably are one of only a select few that can converse with him on an equal footing.

added, and just because you are too stupid to think for yourself; How is my being vetted by licence any different from your atf approval.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No one has told them they just need a peaceful protest to line out those communists?

Fireballz ready for WAR.

Just ask him.

LOL
It is funny how easy it is to break through those human barriers. You just have to do it.

Just be careful who is on the other side though because apparently deadly force is authorized whenever the police man is in front of the Congresscunt.

That was hilarious! And foam all over him. Lol!

Perfect form on the last tackle, BTW. LMAO!
Originally Posted by deflave
It is funny how easy it is to break through those human barriers. You just have to do it.

Just be careful who is on the other side though because apparently deadly force is authorized whenever the police man is in front of the Congresscunt.

They get pretty brave when they are in groups here too.

Congresscunt was askeer'd, but not even in the building, it turns out.

Maybe not even the same zip code. Lol.

Like a fuqking Ninja!
no totalitarian regime in history has had difficulty finding the thugs needed to enforce the 'law'
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
no totalitarian regime in history has had difficulty finding the thugs needed to enforce the 'law'
And America is no different. The group of power holders here will have no trouble finding the thugs needed to enforce their laws.

Seriously!
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

So true.
Originally Posted by antlers
And America is no different. The group of power holders here will have no trouble finding the thugs needed to enforce their laws.

Best they not be married, or with children.

the needed thugs are already on the payroll. They will do as told. Some because they believe the government narrative, a lot just to protect their job and retirement benefits. Some because they just like busting heads.
The needed thugs are already on the payroll. They will do as told. Some because they believe the government narrative, a lot just to protect their job and retirement benefits. Some because they just like busting heads.
I agree.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Anyone notice a couple "Heros in Blue" get up and start clubbing
people or standing on the side spraying them?

Lucky they didn't get schidt stomped.

Probably would have in a leftist protest.

I did notice. I noticed a lot of things. I saw the crowd overwhelm the cops by force.

I did NOT see a mass of cops swinging batons and cracking down. Instead, they yielded the line and took to the sides. Some used the spray in what looked like individual assaults but the majority just walked to the side and let the crowd go.

I did NOT see the crowd attack and attempt to beat down of kill the cops, like I have here in the States. The crowd had their purpose and it was not to kill cops. I feel that the cops knew that, and probably some secretly agreed.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Like a fuqking Ninja!

How about the comments. This one was at the top. LOL

Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

I did notice. I noticed a lot of things. I saw the crowd overwhelm the cops by force.

I did NOT see a mass of cops swinging batons and cracking down. Instead, they yielded the line and took to the sides. Some used the spray in what looked like individual assaults but the majority just walked to the side and let the crowd go.

I did NOT see the crowd attack and attempt to beat down of kill the cops, like I have here in the States. The crowd had their purpose and it was not to kill cops. I feel that the cops knew that, and probably some secretly agreed.

No secret about it, coppers are sick of the crap too.

Absolute unit.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Absolute unit.

Definitely not that dude’s first Pantera concert.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The best thing that could happen for my family is for me to get killed in the line of duty. Big payout from various insurance policies, survivor benefits, she’ll get my retirement, wife can replace my income with someone else if she hasn’t already started the search, kids will have a leg up on all the other bastard children because their dad died a “hero”. It’s better than winning the lottery.

Unfortunately, no one has succeeded in killing me yet.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

The best thing that could happen for my family is for me to get killed in the line of duty. Big payout from various insurance policies, survivor benefits, she’ll get my retirement, wife can replace my income with someone else if she hasn’t already started the search, kids will have a leg up on all the other bastard children because their dad died a “hero”. It’s better than winning the lottery.

Don't know what you do. Hopefully, you're not one of the goons the communists send out to take people's guns. You know, the white supremacist domestic terrorists.

Otherwise, may not take long if you sign up for that Duty.

Don't know what you do. Hopefully, you're not one of the goons the communists send out to take people's guns. You know, the white supremacist domestic terrorists.

Tough guys like dirt terrify LE all over the country. LMAO. What is your action plan when the goons come for you and what is your training regimen? Talk is cheap.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Tough guys like dirt terrify LE all over the country. LMAO. What is your action plan when the goons come for you and what is your training regimen? Talk is cheap.

mike r

You still stalking my farts? Punk bitch.

Lol.

The problem with punk pinchin sucking bitches like you is, you think every house you're going to for taking somebody's guns is occupied by snowflakes. There are 10's of millions of people just like me out there. Yeah, you and goons like you will probably be able to take me out eventually. But, not before half a dozen or so of you are missing chunks of your face or bleeding out in the front yard. That's the part you don't get. And, I'm fine with that. The next batch of morons will be thinking twice about what they're doing and who they're serving.

Might serve you well to take another look at the Constitution and what you swore to uphold when you signed on.

Love pushing your buttons, you dumb fugkin commie ass-sucker.
I’d love to buy that you a beer of five.

mike r

Lol.

The problem with punk pinchin sucking bitches like you is, you think every house you're going to for taking somebody's guns is occupied by snowflakes. There are 10's of millions of people just like me out there. Yeah, you and goons like you will probably be able to take me out eventually. But, not before half a dozen or so of you are missing chunks of your face or bleeding out in the front yard. That's the part you don't get. And, I'm fine with that. The next batch of morons will be thinking twice about what they're doing and who they're serving.

Might serve you well to take another look at the Constitution and what you swore to uphold when you signed on.

lol, you dummy I am not a cop. Stalking you is not necessary as you run your suck w/ that illustrious vocabulary 10 posts/day each an exhibit of the stupidity that got biden elected. If you fear the popo it is because you are an ignorant wimp. Gooch and thousands of others like him protect the dumbasses like you every day and you are too weak to even tear their picture.

Now you can make more threats and spew your crap and think you are pushing buttons w/ your mindless posts.

#copkillersarescary

mike r
Originally Posted by 673

Are they trying to get in/out of somewhere? I don't get what the objective is.

Do they need an objective other than to protest and walk along that road?

account suspended now?
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Absolute unit.

Definitely not that dude’s first Pantera concert.

Dang...vid’s been pulled. I’ve watched the original and there’s just too much going on to pick him out.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

account suspended now?

Yeah ...damn.....missed it too.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by lostsixgunner

Since I have four rifles in my rifle safe that would make me a felon or you an ill-informed fuckwit of the first order.

And as I do actually hold licence for those firearms I am guessing that being a fuckwit is nothing new to you.

FUNNY SChitttt there we don't need to hold licence for our firearms! And you dam well know what he is talking about.

How is biden doing today...you know, being a fuckwit you most probably are one of only a select few that can converse with him on an equal footing.

You guys voted in you "Biden" long ago,

added, and just because you are too stupid to think for yourself; How is my being vetted by licence any different from your atf approval.

OUR ATF approval is a bit different, if they can't prove we are felons we get the rifle or pistol semi auto or otherwise of our choice. In your case who knows what little panty waste BS can keep you from your purchase.

mike r

Lol.

lol, you dummy I am not a cop. Stalking you is not necessary as you run your suck w/ that illustrious vocabulary 10 posts/day each an exhibit of the stupidity that got biden elected. If you fear the popo it is because you are an ignorant wimp. Gooch and thousands of others like him protect the dumbasses like you every day and you are too weak to even tear their picture.

Now you can make more threats and spew your crap and think you are pushing buttons w/ your mindless posts.

#copkillersarescary

mike r

You're still the stupid fugk I made a fool out of on another thread. That's the real reason you're hangin around sniffin my farts. I can only hope it's one of you 2 little turd morons that come try to fugk with me, Chkunt.

You chkunts are always trying to twist the story around to make somebody look like a criminal "cop killer", you fugking pussy. You come to my house trying to take my guns, you ain't no cop. You're a criminal.
JStuart is it difficult in Australia to obtain the certification or license to own semi auto rifles and shotguns? Just curious about the process.
Originally Posted by rickt300

OUR ATF approval is a bit different, if they can't prove we are felons we get the rifle or pistol semi auto or otherwise of our choice. In your case who knows what little panty waste BS can keep you from your purchase.

Nah...pretty much the same, only ex-felons here can go for a licence after ten years (Victoria is five)...unless they are real bad bastards in which case the system stops them, even then the coppers don't always get their way.

And let me be clear, it IS the coppers pushing the anti firearm agenda here...but not for them.
Originally Posted by Raferman
JStuart is it difficult in Australia to obtain the certification or license to own semi auto rifles and shotguns? Just curious about the process.

You can get the licence if you want, but is convoluted and riddled with jumping through hoops.

I supposedly can access same as well as a licence for a silencer on my Professional licence...but I cannot imagine why I would want either.

If someone else does then good for them, but I am not interested.
Dirt, your anger is misplaced but would be amusing were it not your only attribute.

mike r
Dirt, your anger is misplaced but would be amusing were it not your only attribute.

mike r

Go back to what you were doing. Sucking a bagga dicks.

Nah...pretty much the same, only ex-felons here can go for a licence after ten years (Victoria is five)...unless they are real bad bastards in which case the system stops them, even then the coppers don't always get their way.

And let me be clear, it IS the coppers pushing the anti firearm agenda here...but not for them.

Including other organizations, the Greens, the anti gun coalition....

mike r

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing
Yup yup them Aussie gun laws is just like here lol

A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms licence.
Originally Posted by 700LH

A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms licence.

Probably just a matter of time....there are those who actively chip, chip, chip away at our freedoms.

We hosted a visiting Officer from Australia. Sadly, that was my impression of him as well.

Our Department is now using the vax in order to screen out the undesirables. It is a great excuse to rid them of us annoying ones who point out if the orders are illegal, unconstitutional, or against policy, or even decency and common sense. I should be gone by the end of next month. There are a lot quitting at the same time.
They had a decent scrum going for a minute. Love some aussie rules ball. Looks like the big government tyrants are even worse in Australia than they are here. Good to see them stand up. Too bad they lost a lot of their guns. By the time this is over I hope they demand them back. ADI makes some pretty good 5.56 ammo down there. I've bought some of there 900 rd cans for storage. I like the little plastic 5 packs. Love ADI powders.

Bb
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Like a fuqking Ninja!

How about the comments. This one was at the top. LOL

Beautiful!

Fella has skillz - rugby player?
Originally Posted by add

Beautiful!

Fella has skillz - rugby player?

That was my thought, it is someone that is used to using his whole body rather than must his hands and feet.

DC...New York.

mike r

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing

What part of FOAD don't you get?

The problem in Australia is most of the population lives in one of five capital cities or up and down the east coast between Melbourne and Brisbane. Just Sydney ad Melbourne metros have about half our population so the politics are very different.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Dang...vid’s been pulled. I’ve watched the original and there’s just too much going on to pick him out.

The link above was set to music, which was a nice touch.

This one is not, but has the highlights slowed down for detail.
As stated, he knows how to employ the strength of his entire body, make best use of momentum, and take others off their center of balance with a sudden and energetic application of force in just the right way. Likely experienced in contact sports.
They suspended that dude’s account.

Lol
They suspended that dude’s account.

Lol

Yeah, can't be giving the serfs ideas.
thanks stickfight- guy was good and not crazed-vicious, just effective.
© 24hourcampfire