Home
Alright folks
Keith Warren.
Michael Waddell.
Bob Brown
Alright folks. Let's all be winners andsign up for the Yamaha grizzly ATV.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Bob Brown

Rent free
Is that guy still around? Haven’t watched a hunting show in 20 years or more. I do like Realtree though, Apparition is good stuff, so was Realtree Brown.
Who?

Why bother with any reference...
I love those guys !

#HighfencehunterMike
Whodat?
My Buckmasters Nikon will outkill your Bone Collector Bushnell, ANY day....
Dude’s whole show was a commercial from start to finish. He’d drive his pickup from deer camp a quarter mile to the woods, then he’d back his quad out of his pickup and put on his goggles and his helmet and drive his quad a hundred yards to his stand. Then he’d climb in his heated blind and shoot a whopper.
Steve West.
Kingston?
Pigman
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Kingston?

Damn...

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Kingston?

Damn...

🦫

Well, I don't know who Jackie is, so it may be a compliment.
Lee Lakosky
Biden..?
Mao.
Jim Baker comes to mind.
Douches are very popular with this crowd.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

It’s been an unusually warm summer.

🦫

It’s been an unusually warm summer. summers eve...

🦫
Fixt it for ya
Buck McNeely.
Where are all the Jim Shockey haters ???

Met him twice. Seemed like a nice enough guy. 🤠
The Johnny Morris of Dear Hunting?
Does he sell corn in signature edition bags?
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

It’s been an unusually warm summer. summers eve...

🦫
Fixt it for ya

Ha !

🦫
Bushman is a fellow lefty.......I'll abstain.
Was in the same camp as Jackie Bushwoman in Alberta in November of 87.
He showed up with a 7 mag which was fine but he had it zeroed 8 inches high at 100 yards. Because he was told that you had to shoot a deer 600 yards away......
Guy didn't have a clue about much of anything as far as I could tell.
This was just before the launch of Buckmasters...
The story as I remember was that he was some kind of tennis pro . And moved into publishing.
Dave
Originally Posted by SKane
Keith Warren.

Stan Potts would like a word....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dad always called him Bucky Jackmaster
Ray Scott
You guys watch TV? WTF?
The Eastman’s. All of them. All living off the old, old man’s legend. If they didn’t give away free knives, I don’t think anyone would buy their BS magazine.
Triple fist pumps, while screaming, yes ! yes ! yes !...Finger pointing to sky daddy - Thank you Jesus !

This, after every spoon fed corn, and horn growth plot eating WT, catches an arrow from a tree stand.

Douchey ++P 🙄

🦫
No BS, the only time I think I’ve been watched his show (more an accident than anything as it came on after something else) an old friend of mine was on it hunting elk. I wasn’t even paying attention but I heard Jackie say my friends name and had to do a double take. Sure as schit he was on there hunting on some ranch in AZ over a water hole or something. Funny as hell.
Most of those dudes are just "Dude's"
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by SKane
Keith Warren.

Stan Potts would like a word....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Folks!

Nothing like a clean one ...take it easy on Jackie I like my Chinese Buck Master flash light.
Joe Biden?
Eichler
Dave Embry....king of the cage shot

Shoots a huge bull elk, next scene, shoots a big whitetail buck, and you can see the antler tips of the bull in the foreground

Ultimate cage hunter
Buckmasters used to be worse than the NRA about calling you.

Like once a week…

Out of the blue i started getting the magazines.

And the “welcome” package. The cap. China made knife. Grunt tube. Etc….

Then a bill for like $94. That was a “deal” on a 3 yr subscription.

I called them and told them i didn’t order or want this crap.

No problem. We’ll take care of it.

Then they started calling for payment.

Look, [bleep], i don’t want your magazine. I didn’t sign up.
I don't watch any of those shows. Rather go have diarrhea.
Keith warren
Tim wells
Thanks for reminding me, I absolutely detest that half baked idiot Warren. Only time I ever saw him he was shooting at antelope with a muzzleloader at what he said was 300 yards. He hit the antelope in the hams and the camera cut off immediately. Next was the obligatory night shot over the antelope. What a buffoon.
Allen Warren is a really nice guy,his brother Keith is an arrogant turd.
Originally Posted by deltakid
Thanks for reminding me, I absolutely detest that half baked idiot Warren. Only time I ever saw him he was shooting at antelope with a muzzleloader at what he said was 300 yards. He hit the antelope in the hams and the camera cut off immediately. Next was the obligatory night shot over the antelope. What a buffoon.

Have you seen the 50bmg videos?

Sad
Chad Belding for the win.

Greg
I can't stand that mf'er from the Bear Whisperer, whatever his name is.

My favorite is Steve Rinella from Meateaters, that dude is real.
Re. That duchebag Bushman, or whatever his real name is...

The story I was told by guides who hunted with him, he was a tennis pro, and I believe from NY, or somewhere up north.

That pretty much makes him a bigger douche with his phony Georgia accent.

Also, that he was almost bankrupt with Buckmasters, but Bill Jordan rounded up sponsor's for his show and bailed him out.
Originally Posted by Ky221
Keith warren
Tim wells

Why Tim Wells? That SOB is bad ass with a bow.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Keith warren
Tim wells

This.

To hell with Warren.
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Alright folks

Yep. Tom Brokoff. Fishing show.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Keith warren
Tim wells

This.

To hell with Warren.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Keith warren
Tim wells

This.

To hell with Warren.

Yep. Met Keith once. Asswhole Deluxe.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Is that guy still around? Haven’t watched a hunting show in 20 years or more. I do like Realtree though, Apparition is good stuff, so was Realtree Brown.

Bobbby still think you're a cool guy. Don't let the haters bring a strong fellow like you down
cucks! watching these fake ass shows are akin to watching a film of your ol lady on a date with a "friend " from work LOL The real douche is the ones subscribing and watching the crap LOL
Pretty thorough list going so far. I would add Colorado Buck and that weirdo friend of his with the dyed blond hair and black beard that always acts like he's a badazz. Throw in Jimmy Houston for shooting a drugged deer in a pen and acting as if it was a fair chase hunt.
Charles Beatty the "Prince of Poachers." What a piece of chit.
Ain’t watched hunting shows in 30 years since T.k and Mike stopped. ( one of em died).
I forget the dude's name, but he was one of the guys who did that show about bow hunting deer in the suburbs. They'd put up a stand behind a Walmart or an apartment complex. This was close to a decade ago. The show sucked.

Anyhow, this guy from the show showed up at the Deer & Deer Hunting Forum expecting to be worshipped. Not too many people had watched the show, and nobody was particularly impressed. He went off on all of us over our lack of appreciation for what it takes to put on the show. He made the mistake of bringing Tiffany into the conversation, vis-a-vis "If you knew what it took for people like me, or Tiffany or. . . to strap it on every morning. . ."

"Wait!" I replied. "You're talking about Tiffany with a strap-on? Have you seen this yourself? Do you have footage? Is it camouflaged? "

There was a sudden eruption of epithets from the other end of the conversation as my compatriots joined in. The dude left and never came back.

Too bad. I hope the Tiffany with a Strap-On video eventually makes its way to Youtube.
You talking about Lee and Tiffany Lekowski?
Originally Posted by killerv
You talking about Lee and Tiffany Lekowski?

Yes. More precisely, this guy was. This was not Lee. This was some other goober on another TV show trying to put himself in Lee and TIffany's league.

I've never seen Lee and Tiffany's show. I don't have an opinion, but I've seen stills of TIffany.

I always thought Tim Wells was an amzing shot. He has also done things I had thought of but hadn't tried to accomplish. Be well, RZ.
Plus 10 on Lee Lakosky... He should be doing Massengill ads.
Stills? I've seen Tiffany in person several times over the years, Harrisburg, PA Outdoor Shows. Always cracked me up when guys line up to get a pic taken at their booth. Nobody never wanted Lee in the shot, just the boobs in a tight T shirt chick.

Shockey has a pretty tasty daughter, so I'll give him that and that's it.

We waited years to finally get Sportsmen's Channel and Outdoor Channel here on our cable. Wait wasn't worth it.

Only "outdoor personality" I've met yet at those shows that changed my mind, was one gun writer that I never though much of over the years of reading his articles. He was far less arrogant in person, than I'd expected. But that was after he'd dropped the Lt.Col. USMCR from his bylines.

So far my favorite celeb at these shows, has been Richard Childress, when he was still an NRA director/officer and showed up every year..Watched Bill Dance yakkin' one morning, for about five minutes at his gig. Enough for me. Pretty sure he talks all night in his sleep?
Joe Scarburrow?
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Ain’t watched hunting shows in 30 years since T.k and Mike stopped. ( one of em died).

I about had a go around with one of them at the Arkansas Big Buck Classic several years ago. He tried to grab my wife’s (then girlfriend) ass. I’m pretty sure it was TK and about 4 years before he died
One that you never see on TV any more is Brenda Valentine. Granted, she's not all young and sexy and made-up to the hilt, but she is the real deal. Wife and I had the opportunity to talk with her at the DU booth I was running at a Sportsmen's Jamboree, about 6 years ago. It was like talking with an old friend. No "attitude" at all.
I know who you're talking about. She does seem nice. Man if I had the world by the ass like some of them do.I would try and be as pleasant as I am most days as just a regular dude.. Why not be nice? Until it is time not to be nice... I believe Patrick Swayze said something like that in the best movie of all time. ROAD HOUSE..LOL

Originally Posted by JeffyD
One that you never see on TV any more is Brenda Valentine. Granted, she's not all young and sexy and made-up to the hilt, but she is the real deal. Wife and I had the opportunity to talk with her at the DU booth I was running at a Sportsmen's Jamboree, about 6 years ago. It was like talking with an old friend. No "attitude" at all.

Originally Posted by MOGC
Charles Beatty the "Prince of Poachers." What a piece of chit.

Charlie Beatty, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I wonder how many copies of his book actually sold.
Another super douche, according to an elk guide I hunted with, Mr Elk himself....Jim Zumbo

Could hit the broad side of a barn, wounded a bull, didn't want to followit up, expected to basically drive up to an elk and shoot it, and nothing else.

The guide had nothing positive to say about Ole Jim
Fishing, not hunting, But Flip Pallot seems like a really cool guy. I’d love to fish with him some day.
I'd much rather watch Slumlord and Rene's hunts play out on these pages than watch any hunting show. That show Larry Csonka did in the mid to late 90's was pretty good. It was authentic. I was stationed with his son Paul in Kodiak.
Noel Feather.
He thought a lot of himself.
Lots of good hunting and outdoor content on you tube. Many are self filmed by working folks who happen to be strong hunters. Modern cameras and editing software have made great content production by dedicated amateurs a reality in outdoor activities. Stan Potts and the boys are ancient history.

mike r

I believe he’s done a great job of promoting hunting, haven’t seen anything he’s done to disparage the hunting community.
I particularly like his outreach to the disabled community.
What about the Goober that peddles the Hecs Suits. That show’s a waste of time.
© 24hourcampfire