Home
Posted By: add Jackie Kennedy - 09/20/21
Douche Bag?
Posted By: scrooster Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/20/21
Jacqueline Lee Bouvier "Jackie" Kennedy Onassis .... that Jackie Onassis?

Bitch maybe, probably .... but not a douche bag. Besides, douche bag is a pejorative reserved mostly for cucked men.

She was not a bad person based upon what I remember of her. She never was allowed any peace, no privacy, no serenity.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/20/21
She knew her husband was a whore, but she stuck around for the perks of being a Kennedy Wife.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/20/21
Gone, let dead dogs lie
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/20/21
She told Johnson no on that plane back to Washington DC. That tells enough about her.
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
She knew her husband was a whore, but she stuck around for the perks of being a Kennedy Wife.

OR

Stuck it out like a lot of women of her faith with unfaithful husbands.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/21/21
Add, why are you trying to cause trouble for a lady who has gone to her maker? Go away! But Be Well, RZ.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/21/21
All scores are settled by death.
Posted By: hanco Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/21/21
I saw her about five minutes before the shooting started. They took us straight A students to see the motorcade. We were working our way back to the bus. I was 10, fifth grade. Damn that was a long time ago.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/21/21

And became a whore by marrying the richest, ugliest, soon to be dead dried prune in the world

Fughk.

"Thats gonna be our daddy and hes gonna be in bed with you, Mom?:

"Yes kids, the agreement says he gets all he wants from me for 1hr a week but just think of all that money mommy will be making. Ill probably get ten million.an hour on my back every week with him licking then pounding my crack."

Sheesh.
Originally Posted by 30Gibbs

OR

Stuck it out like a lot of women of her faith with unfaithful husbands.

Yeah, enabler, like Hilry.

You mean she was LIKE HILRY!!!!!

Well yes, another gold digger, but betrer looking.

I do suppose it wouldnt have looked good to have a divorce and kicking JFK out of the WH.

Word is she was pretty well taken care of by William Holden
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by 700LH
Gone, let dead dogs lie

Not only gone, but long gone. WTF is this even coming up? Did someone find a pic of her in blackface or something?
Originally Posted by kaboku68
She told Johnson no on that plane back to Washington DC. That tells enough about her.

Yep, typical POS Dimocrap. Kill a womans husband leaving her kids fatherless and then try to get a little comfort nut.

Sorriest pos the dimocraps could pic at the time.

Glad Jackie told Carolina on her dearh bed that it was LBJ who killed her dad.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/21/21
A Classy lady.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/21/21
A Classy lady.
Posted By: DMc Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by hanco
I saw her about five minutes before the shooting started. They took us straight A students to see the motorcade. We were working our way back to the bus. I was 10, fifth grade. Damn that was a long time ago.

Shook hands with Kennedy at the Texas Hotel the night before he was killed. My father took me. I was 13.
Posted By: DMc Re: Jackie Kennedy - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A Classy lady.

Ever see Aristotle Onassis?
© 24hourcampfire