Home
Posted By: ERK Global warming hoax - 09/20/21
I just watched a video on this on the Canada thread. It’s under their election 20 heading. Maybe one of you guys can embed it here. Guaranteed to piss you off. Edk
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Global warming hoax - 09/20/21
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Global warming hoax - 09/20/21
If we do nothing, climate change will kill us all. It's a crisis....... therefore we must receive huge amounts of taxpayer money so we will be able to fight climate change and save the world. Funny how that "give us more money" concept is used. And it's always an "emergency" or some kind of "crisis" that we absolutely must respond to.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Global warming hoax - 09/20/21

Seems reasonably obvious that all of the ongoing crap they come up with is aimed at separating people from their hard-earned.
Posted By: ERK Re: Global warming hoax - 09/20/21
It’s all designed to give money to the rich people that own all the windmill and solar panels. I don’t mind people making money but not at my expense when it doesn’t help anything. Edk
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Global warming hoax - 09/20/21
She is a sick bureaucrat who loves Big Brother to have all power. She would have risen right to the top in Stalin's Russia.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Global warming hoax - 09/20/21
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Seems reasonably obvious that all of the ongoing crap they come up with is aimed at separating people from their hard-earned.

Also to separate us from more of our freedom.
I just saw a headline for an article today, "Biden announces plan to combat extreme heat caused by climate change."
I was thinking, what, is he going to announce that in a few months time, he's implementing winter?
Posted By: cleanbarrel Re: Global warming hoax - 09/20/21
After COVID_con ™ runs out of steam, 'climate change' is what they will pound you in the ass with next.
Both are components in the WEF's 'great reset' or what the psychotic bitch in the video above calls the
'New Global Economy'.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Global warming hoax - 09/20/21
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
© 24hourcampfire