Home
Philippines? South America somewhere? He looks to have dark complexion, so I’m thinking he could easily blend in with different nationalities. I have a feeling he’s long gone and likely skipped the country. Or, he’s offed himself and the crows are eating well for the next few days.
I'd be surprised if he lasts 10 days on the run
Hell, with a self inflicted bullet wound.
Yep i don't think he will be seen alive again
Dollars to doughnuts he killed himself in that park he is supposed to be exlploring.
Originally Posted by JBabcock
Philippines? South America somewhere? He looks to have dark complexion, so I’m thinking he could easily blend in with different nationalities. I have a feeling he’s long gone and likely skipped the country. Or, he’s offed himself and the crows are eating well for the next few days.

Looks white as a sheet to me
Originally Posted by NVhntr

This...
What is the short version of how one missing person attracted so much press? Serious question, I read a few headlines but never "the story"... my gut felt it was a misdirection effort to attract attention away from MUCH bigger current events.

Maybe my inner curmudgeon was mistaken?
They will have him scooped up by the end of the week.... dead or alive.

There is no running any more... it has been made impossible...
Well, it wont be heaven. Biteme and Calledumb will be one heartbeat away from being able to say Hi.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Dollars to doughnuts he killed himself in that park he is supposed to be exlploring.

No, hes too much a coward.

Amazing the press never touches his nationality.
Guys that beat women rarely have the guts to off themselves
If he hides, they will catch him.
If he runs, they will catch him more quickly.
Time is not on his side.
There are many kinds of Justice in this World.
I've heard anyone looking to disappear would go to either Alaska or pocahontas county west Virginia.....

My money's on WV.
Cuba parents probably charted the flight on the DL.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Guys that beat women rarely have the guts to off themselves

TRUE
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
What is the short version of how one missing person attracted so much press? Serious question, I read a few headlines but never "the story"... my gut felt it was a misdirection effort to attract attention away from MUCH bigger current events.

My take on it (short version):
Young attractive white girl with blonde hair = more reader views/clicks = more advertising revenue.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Yep...Aerated his skull.

🦫
Originally Posted by savage24

Young attractive white girl with blonde hair = more reader views/clicks = more advertising revenue.

Also a distraction from important things like the boarder, Afghanistan, generals collaborating with the enemy etc etc

Keep the mushrooms in the dark and feed em BS
Brazil
I just clicked on Fox "news".... their 4 top stories were about this. My inner curmudgeon is again swearing off Fox "news". His take is, "Oh look at this shinny blond object over here. Pay no attention to the rapid fall of Western civilization going on right in front of you nose..".
Fox is not worth a fugk
His Parents looked pretty white.
He fled to AFGHANISTAN!

Can't get Americans out of there...no way...no how... whistle
He's somewhere below the Southern border. He'll be able to slime back in whenever he wants.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AB2506

No, hes too much a coward.

Amazing the press never touches his nationality.

That's what I was thinking.
He kinda' looks like some type of A-rab w/ his terrible beard.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Fox is not worth a fugk

You obviously haven't watched Canadian national news. If you had, you'd think Fox News is great.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by savage24

Also a distraction from important things like the boarder, Afghanistan, generals collaborating with the enemy etc etc

Keep the mushrooms in the dark and feed em BS

It started much simpler than that. Young couple, formerly engaged, go on a travel blogging tour of the western USA in a small van. The police were called by witnesses to a disturbance in Utah. The police do not charge anyone, but place the man in a motel for the night. The couple leave the next morning. Shortly after that, she was not seen again. The man drives her van back to Florida and immediately hires a lawyer. He does not yield any information as to where the woman is.
Sleeping under a bridge in Texas, waiting for a free ride to some undisclosed location. May he blessed with C-19.
Reverse migration to Mexico. Easy Peasy.
Originally Posted by RicG
Reverse migration to Mexico. Easy Peasy.

............ Excellent theory that I didn't think of. No border crossing problems whatsoever. I guess it doesn't matter what direction you are going in. Just wade across the Rio Grande. Then disappear in Mexico for a while.
Seems to me, if he wanted to disappear, he would have abandoned his van out west somewhere and be gone.
IMO, he returned to Florida to get help from family-- money, passport, etc.., He goes (supposedly) to a 25, 000 acre area where he often spent time.
The authorities are trying to search that whole area. He may not be there at all.
Remember the Olympic bomber?

Buddy was a biologist for North Carolina. Fed’s looked for him for a year plus. 8-3pm. Comical.

Lay low for 7 hours a day. Sleep. Then do what you want.

Just a thought.
Eric Robert Rudolph was on the run for 5 years. Sleeping in the forest, and dumpster diving at midnight for food. Hundred of Federal cops hunting him the the NC mountains.
I’m saying he made his self gator bait

even a self inflicted bullet is too good for this coward/dirt bag

hope the 'gators got 'em
I say his parents know where he is
Originally Posted by stxhunter
His Parents looked pretty white.

Is he not white? Looks white to me.
Originally Posted by johnw

Wish I could upvote that post ... couldn't stop listening and watching.

grin

FWIW imho they never find Brian Laundrie alive. He's a coward. He'll go deep into the woods or swamp somewhere and eventually off himself. [bleep] that POS. She was such a precious little girl.
Supposed sighting of him on a trail cam 500 miles to the northwest of his home.
I really don't understand all the media coverage on this case! 24/7 on all the networks, seems like it's been fully covered fort now.I feel sorry for her and her parents as i also do for Brain's family, nothing worse than losing a child. Seems this horse has been beaten to death. Is the the media trying to help Joe turn the page and all the major problems he has caused and is facing such, including the mess at the border and Afghanistan, Covid, and bad missile kills among to mane a few..,
Florida Sherriffs reported earlier today that he may have been spotted on someone’s Trail Cam. In Okaloosa County ?
Originally Posted by mikieb
They will have him scooped up by the end of the week.... dead or alive.

There is no running any more... it has been made impossible...

Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Eric Robert Rudolph was on the run for 5 years. Sleeping in the forest, and dumpster diving at midnight for food. Hundred of Federal cops hunting him the the NC mountains.

early on he has some sympathetic people helping IIRC
She appeared to have a mental illness like bipolar.
Send out the drone with a FLIR pod
© 24hourcampfire