Home
Posted By: MikeMcGuire Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
I don't know how many Americans are fully aware of the new alliance between the Australia, the US and UK or for short AUKUS . The other two Anglosphere countries, Canada and New Zealand are no involved. For NX nuclear is the reason and perhaps with Canada it is the French connection.

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge. I think in both cases America does not want this island in Asian hands. The reason I think Australia is a passenger is because the Labor party opposition gave immediate support as did the media who supports Labor. One normally expect Labor and their media mates to come out totally against it.

I think America is reading the situation that China is a big problem. Before this was announced last week I thought with the Democrats in office that China might test the water by having a go at Taiwan. However, after late week I think China will have a rethink.

One thing for sure and that is if there is war then all the woke BS and climate change etc. will be off the agenda
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
One thing is for sure - the US has never been weaker with a more feckless leadership than where we are now. That's a perfect combination for strife around the globe.

Brace for impact.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Yes.

I think the hot point is Taiwan. I don't think the US military has the stomach for war with a peer. Sure they will drone goat herders for ever. They will not engage in a stand up fight with a peer.

I think the SE Asian countries and India are more afraid of China than anyone else in the world. I could see some very bad stuff happening in the area if China goes kinetic on Taiwan.

I also see a deniable bio attack by china on the horizon.
Posted By: deflave Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
No.

But somebody can get us there in a few hot minutes.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by deflave
No.

But somebody can get us there in a few hot minutes.

And it is on the cards.

There is another consideration here.

Maybe all the pointless lockdowns are in place to monitor and restrain internal foreign national travel, perhaps even to deny quislings access to nationally sensitive sites and materials.

Or it could really be about covid...who knows!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
With Biden driving the bus, who knows when it'll go off the cliff..
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Funny enough I have more concern over biden than I ever did about President Trump.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
China has never been in a better position to get anything it wants than now. The stolen election has left America vulnerable and weak.
Originally Posted by rainshot
China has never been in a better position to get anything it wants than now. The stolen election has left America vulnerable and weak.

Politically yes, but I am pretty sure that clown isn't calling the shots.
Posted By: MikeMcGuire Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21

Do you really believe he is driving the bus?

There is also a meeting about to start in America with the Quad .... America, Australia, India and Japan.

Weak presidents are the pathway to war.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Better get a bit more “macho” in our males before this kicks off. I never dreamed that we would be in this kind of shape. A lot of Dads really missed the mark in raising their boys.
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire

Do you really believe he is driving the bus?

There is also a meeting about to start in America with the Quad .... America, Australia, India and Japan.

Now we do know it is being taken seriously.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Better get a bit more “macho” in our males before this kicks off. I never dreamed that we would be in this kind of shape. A lot of Dads really missed the mark in raising their boys.

Don't sweat it, they will grow up quick.
Posted By: scrooster Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
We're more overdue for a Civil War II, here in this country, than for WW III imho.

Problem is, Civil War here could easily lead to WW and a militarily hostile invasion of this country (by air and sea) in the process.

Our enemies already have troops on the ground here. Our infrastructure will go-down in short order (via sabotage) and our cities would fall within weeks if not days.

We're in a real mess right now.

This country needs an enema.
Posted By: erikj Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Stay in your lane, China. Joe has dibs on war with the American citizens.
Originally Posted by SCRooster
We're more overdue for a Civil War II, here in this country, than for WW III imho.

Problem is, Civil War here could easily lead to WW and a militarily hostile invasion of this country (by air and sea) in the process.

Our enemies already have troops on the ground here. Our infrastructure will go-down in short order (via sabotage) and our cities would fall within weeks if not days.

We're in a real mess right now.

This country needs an enema.

Australia is the same. Probably England is the same. Churchill and General Bernard Montgomery would roll over in their graves if they saw England.
Posted By: atomchaser Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
We haven't been in a real peer-peer war in a long time. I don't think the by and large Americans have the stomach for large numbers of casualties unless it is for national survival. If we go to blows over Taiwan, if an American Carrier or two go to the bottom of the ocean we will pull back.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by OldHat
Yes.

I think the hot point is Taiwan. I don't think the US military has the stomach for war with a peer. Sure they will drone goat herders for ever. They will not engage in a stand up fight with a peer.

I think the SE Asian countries and India are more afraid of China than anyone else in the world. I could see some very bad stuff happening in the area if China goes kinetic on Taiwan.

I also see a deniable bio attack by china on the horizon.
Yes. The first one worked quite well.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
They're rioting in Africa. They're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida and Texas needs rain.

The whole world is festering with unhappy souls.
The French hate the Germans. The Germans hate the Poles.
Italians hate Yugoslavs. South Africans hate the Dutch.
And I don't like anybody very much!

But we can be tranquil and thankful and proud
For man's been endowed with a mushroom shaped cloud.
And we know for certain that some lovely day
Someone will set the spark off and we will all be blown away.

They're rioting in Africa. There's strife in Iran.
What nature doesn't do to us will be done by our fellow man.

The Merry Minuet
Kingston Trio
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Give china 20 to 30 years to build up a force projection military sea and air from afghan minerals and ores.
Throw in earth orbit domination.
World wide economic dependence on them

Continuing Weak american gov thru election fraud.

They aint gotta fire a [bleep] shot and just blow off bad letters sent to them as check the block dog and pony schit.

They play the long game 10 25 50 100 yrs forward thinking.
We dont.......

They sat and waited for 20 plus years knowing they would eventually have access to afghan schit with a gov ready to play.

The globalist are happy with their investments.
Win win for em.
Their lifestyles wont change while they are still O2 users.

All this schit has been mulled over thru dominoe thinking by the chinese and globalist since nixon,s visit.
Most favored nation trade status for the bucketheads have allowed all involved to plan even more.
The world is dependent on china....

Neither side aint gotta fire a ww3 shot.
Just have brushfire conflicts to make bank and refine wpns develoment.
Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex.

The chinese run the show, and have a weak figure head in Joey to exploit.
Joey gets his instructions and gets his fame.

Honk for Joey.........

Posted By: renegade50 Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Schitt......

The chinese could shut down their exports for 1 month to teach the planet a quick lesson again. just like they did with C19.

They could shut it down for a year and NGAF about their economic suffering internally.
Provide for their .gov and military.
And DGAF about 100 to 200 million of their peasants starving to death if it came to that.
Just to teach the world a really hard lesson.

And throw all the bad check the block letters sent them in the circular file.

Honk for Joey.......

Posted By: fburgtx Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by renegade50
Schitt......

The chinese could shut down their exports for 1 month to teach the planet a quick lesson again. just like they did with C19.

They could shut it down for a year and NGAF about their economic suffering internally.
And DGAF about 100 to 200 million of their peasants starving to death if it came to that.

Honk for Joey.......

Yep.

Even better, they (China) could just tell everyone they’ll only be accepting the Chinese Yuan for future payments on goods/services. Where else you gonna buy a radio/TV/toilet brush, these days???

BOOM! The Yuan is the new “world reserve currency”, China controls what it’s worth, and the world can’t buy CRAP without having China manufacture them something, and paying them to do it...
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Joe may just surrender without a shot... Who is to stop him? The media?
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
We’ve been in it for years, waged on an economic and digital front.
If it ever escalated to a shooting confrontation it could be over in minutes.
If an adversary like China felt they were pushed in a corner they would use overwhelming nuclear force to crush any response. And probably with help from North Korea and Iran.
I get the feeling that China is about to run roughshod over the whole world.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
We’ve been in it for years, waged on an economic and digital front.
If it ever escalated to a shooting confrontation it could be over in minutes.
If an adversary like China felt they were pushed in a corner they would use overwhelming nuclear force to crush any response. And probably with help from North Korea and Iran.

Would be a good bet that India will be the next economic hub that replaces China.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

Not so sure about that as the blokes in China ruling the show would get caught in mushroom clouds. China would be well aware of the joint defence facility at Pine Gap in central Australia and that anything launched from China or North Korea causes the alarm bell to go off. If their first target was Pine Gap then that message would instantly get to America.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
My only question is -
Which will come first, WWIII or The American Civil War, Part 2.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
My view is Australia is a passenger

I don't view Australia as a passenger, passengers just go along for the ride. Australia is more of a player in my book, I know that I'd rather stand shoulder to shoulder with an aussie than most others as their reputation for fighting is better than most.
Posted By: kennyd Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
The military is always ready to fight the last war is the e saying. What will the next one be?
Remember the last war the US won was ww2. Ever since th rules of engagement have become more restrictive. Right up to now having a green eco friendly mindset.

We luddites can't envision the future very well. Even with no stomach for doing it we think of the effectiveness of Shernan, Bill Anderson, even Stalin.

There shoild be an arms agreenent limiting everyone to muzzle loading rifles, napoleon howitzers, and horses. JI won't be the bastard out there getting shot at
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I don't view Australia as a passenger, passengers just go along for the ride. Australia is more of a player in my book, I know that I'd rather stand shoulder to shoulder with an aussie than most others as their reputation for fighting is better than most.

What I am saying is Australia was not the driver for this alliance but of course extremely happy about it. The UK also a big driver and especially with them wanting to trade in the Pacific instead of the EU. I find the whole thing very similar to when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia in WWII.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
I don't know how many Americans are fully aware of the new alliance between the Australia, the US and UK or for short AUKUS . The other two Anglosphere countries, Canada and New Zealand are no involved. For NX nuclear is the reason and perhaps with Canada it is the French connection.

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge. I think in both cases America does not want this island in Asian hands. The reason I think Australia is a passenger is because the Labor party opposition gave immediate support as did the media who supports Labor. One normally expect Labor and their media mates to come out totally against it.

I think America is reading the situation that China is a big problem. Before this was announced last week I thought with the Democrats in office that China might test the water by having a go at Taiwan. However, after late week I think China will have a rethink.

One thing for sure and that is if there is war then all the woke BS and climate change etc. will be off the agenda

No. We are in WW3. Atypical warfare.

Its Trump and the US Patriots and special ops of the military under civilion control, with Space Force, against the NWO. Our allies include Saudi Arabia and a couple more nations whose leaders are nationslists (though not patently obvious) and working behind the scenes to overthrow the satanic Bolshevik cabal control.

Never let the MSM make you forget the words of C_A director WB Casey, 1981, re their work being to make all we believe to be incorrect, or the words of David Rockefeller, which social media has of late started hiding, re the press and media helping them hide their plans for world domination.

Their top evidence visible is the WEF and Davos group headed by Klaus Schwab who is behind Tuckers pushing of Tulsi Gabberd and Ingrahams and Faulkners pushing Dan Crenshaw on us. Schwab is behind the success of Zuckerberg, Bezos, David Rothschild.

The NWO is behind the Wuhan Flu and world wide electioneering.

Biteme, Hilry, Piglosi and Zero are their foot soldiers.

Too often we follow the bouncy ball, rather than deduce who threw it.

As Khrushchev said, destruction from within is their plan. Then they can dispose of us as they wish.
Trump is forcing their hand early with this more pathological Delta variant Gates predicted a year ago, though he didnt name it, when he said the COVID-19 then wasnt bad but the next one coming would get everyones attention.
Give china 20 to 30 years to build up a force projection military sea and air from afghan minerals and ores.

They aint gotta fire a [bleep] shot and just blow off bad letters sent to them as check the block dog and pony schit.

We dont.......

They sat and waited for 20 plus years knowing they would eventually have access to afghan schit with a gov ready to play.

Win win for em.

All this schit has been mulled over thru dominoe thinking by the chinese and globalist since nixon,s visit.
Most favored nation trade status for the bucketheads have allowed all involved to plan even more.

Honk for Joey.........

Well, thats the plan. They just didnt count on running into the Man.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

What I am saying is Australia was not the driver for this alliance but of course extremely happy about it. The UK also a big driver and especially with them wanting to trade in the Pacific instead of the EU. I find the whole thing very similar to when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia in WWII.

They have totally sold out lock stock and barrell to the NWO. Its unbelievable, as has our new deep state enemies Canada, Britain, Germany, France and the Vatican.

They are the ones who aligned with Chyna to destroy Trump and seat the NWO darling Hillary.

Clue: Remember the Ds saying that Russia and Putin were our most dangerous enemy and she said she would shoot Putins jets from the sky over Syria?

Mutual survival has a way of making strange bedfellows

Posted By: deltakid Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Our military leadership would really have to improve to even be considered feckless. Milley happily commits treason with the Chinese because he was afraid of what Trump would do, but he happily kisses Biden's ass. SecDef is too busy making sure we get rid of "domestic terrorists" to do his job, congress is nothing but a big joke being led by wannabe Tyrants. We really are going down the tubes quickly.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They have totally sold out lock stock and barrell to the NWO its unbelievable, as has our new enemies Canada, Britain, Germany, France and the Vatican.

Have you ever considered just stepping back and holding your breath for a bit and reconsidering some of the shit you come out with?
Originally Posted by deltakid
Our military leadership would really have to improve to even be considered feckless. Milley happily commits treason with the Chinese because he was afraid of what Trump would do, but he happily kisses Biden's ass. SecDef is too busy making sure we get rid of "domestic terrorists" to do his job, congress is nothing but a big joke being led by wannabe Tyrants. We really are going down the tubes quickly.

Im not talking about military leadership and Trump and the patriots arent depending on it.

Watch much MSM? Demoralized a bit? Still following that bouncy ball? whistle

We dont.......

Win win for em.

Honk for Joey.........

What you say makes sense, but success breeds overconfidence and impatience. They have been very successful in their plans. They will become more aggressive and the timeline will accelerate. This is exactly what happened in the years before Hitler's invasion of Poland. The US is projecting geopolitical weakness.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

They have totally sold out lock stock and barrell to the NWO its unbelievable, as has our new enemies Canada, Britain, Germany, France and the Vatican.

Have you ever considered just stepping back and holding your breath for a bit and reconsidering some of the shit you come out with?

It is written, "The ways of the wise seem strange to fools."

You depend on things you see. I depend on things unseen.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by erikj

This^^^^^

It is written, "The ways of the wise seem strange to fools."

You depend on things you see. I depend on things unseen.

You are not wise...you are just another wanker on the internet.

Let me just take a wild Flying F guess that you're one of those in '16 who thought Hilry was a shoe in.

Were you right then?

Did you vote for the socialist pukes now running your country into the jab?

Do you really think most of your countrymen did?

Do you think most of your countrymen are that stupid?

If you dont, that means you think your election was rigged and you were screwed.

So, if you and yours were screwed and there is nothing you can effectively do about it, then you must feel we are headed for the NWO one world govt and that your country is effectively over, other than in name only.

Sad to hear.

We dont.......

Win win for em.

Honk for Joey.........

What you say makes sense, but success breeds overconfidence and impatience. They have been very successful in their plans. They will become more aggressive and the timeline will accelerate. This is exactly what happened in the years before Hitler's invasion of Poland. The US is projecting geopolitical weakness.

Maybe that changed last week. Being in Australia our news and other countries reactions was the main thing. It is like other countries woke up to a new America. France didn't just pull its ambassador from Australia but also America. Quite a few of our neighbours such as Indonesia and Malaysia are not happy and that is the American involvement. A lot of the EU countries and especially France are all upset about the Anglosphere.
Posted By: WhiteTail48 Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
I believe we are already fighting WW3 against COVID-19 and biological warfare weapons (funded by our own gov by way of DNA genetic engineering and synthetic biology). Research for years has been funded and approved by the NIH and NIAID under Tony F and taken place in BSL-4 labs in the US.

Let me just take a wild Flying F guess that you're one of those in '16 who thought Hilry was a shoe in.

Were you right then?

Did you vote for the socialist pukes now running your country into the jab?

Do you really think most of your countrymen did?

Do you think most of your countrymen are that stupid?

If you dont, that means you think your election was rigged and you were screwed.

So, if you and yours were screwed and there is nothing you can effectively do about it, then you must feel we are headed for the NWO one world govt and that your country is effectively over, other than in name only.

Sad to hear.

The usual crap you come out with, ill-informed and erroneous. It is how you operate.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^^^^

With Nukes and F-15’s he’s already THREATENED Us With !
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21

PREZACTLY!!!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
One thing is for sure - the US has never been weaker with a more feckless leadership than where we are now. That's a perfect combination for strife around the globe.

Brace for impact.

Couldn't agree more. Our frenemees look at Biden like a hawker at a County Fair.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^^^^

With Nukes and F-15’s he’s already THREATENED Us With !

And that is exactly what he did, for all the world to see.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21

He doesn't need to step back. The NWO is a real thing that's been in the planning for many years. Bush 1 embraced it publicly and the ground work was being laid years before him. There is an obvious desire on the side of much of our own government to be a part of a world government. Trump wanted no part in it. That's one of the biggest reasons the swamp hated him so. Lastly the Bible itself is clear that a one world government is a part of the future. Jag listed our enemies and they will be so not because of their own choices but because of ours. If we get another shot at having a president like Trump that will dictate who in the world hates us. Right now we have one of their own seated in the oval office so we are not a threat.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
I believe we are already fighting WW3 against COVID-19 and biological warfare weapons (funded by our own gov by way of DNA genetic engineering and synthetic biology). Research for years has been funded and approved by the NIH and NIAID under Tony F and taken place in BSL-4 labs in the US.

I agree with you when it comes to the US, but that does not make it WW3, IMO. I think the bio, economic and cyber attacks will continue too. All with plausible deniability. The power of these kinds of attacks is that it is very easy with propaganda to shift and cloak who did what and when. You can't drum up popular support for something as serious as a kinetic war with a peer(China) when you "can't be sure". Innuendo and rumor is fine when you want to attack goat herders.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

He doesn't need to step back. The NWO is a real thing that's been in the planning for many years. Bush 1 embraced it publicly and the ground work was being laid years before him. There is an obvious desire on the side of much of our own government to be a part of a world government. Trump wanted no part in it. That's one of the biggest reasons the swamp hated him so. Lastly the Bible itself is clear that a one world government is a part of the future. Jag listed our enemies and they will be so not because of their own choices but because of ours. If we get another shot at having a president like Trump that will dictate who in the world hates us. Right now we have one of their own seated in the oval office so we are not a threat.

The drive towards a NWO (their words) is very, very real.
Posted By: efw Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21

Maybe all the pointless lockdowns are in place to monitor and restrain internal foreign national travel, perhaps even to deny quislings access to nationally sensitive sites and materials.

I don’t know about you down under but I am far more concerned about a govt powerful enough to do what ours has done over the past 18 Mon than I am any foreign power.

I highly doubt our govt (or yours) has such a benevolent purpose as that in mind.

As Clapton said, “magna carts bill of rights constitution what’s it worth?”

Originally Posted by efw

I don’t know about you down under but I am far more concerned about a govt powerful enough to do what ours has done over the past 18 Mon than I am any foreign power.

I highly doubt our govt (or yours) has such a benevolent purpose as that in mind.

As Clapton said, “magna carts bill of rights constitution what’s it worth?”

At this point it is all so convoluted and asinine that I doubt the pricks in control know what is going on.

The only consistency I see is "push vaccine".
Posted By: las Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Yes.

I also see a(nother) deniable bio attack by china on the horizon.

fixt it.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
I honestly can't say what might happen. They managed to steal an election and our republican congress confirmed a mentally disturbed, criminally insane dementia ridden [bleep] as POTUS and another female version of him as VP. Thanks to Pence and McConnell we are the laughing stock of the world. Afghanistan has been the most horrific event in the history of America and the media are perfectly happy with it. The Biden Administration has managed to supply our sworn enemies with the most sophisticated weaponry we possess and we have allowed millions of migrants to cross our border without so much as a whimper from our feckless governor. our Military leadership is criminally insane and are helping with the destruction of America and ignoring the oath they all took.

Now some are worried about a photoshopped picture depicting a illegal migrant being hurded by a man on a horse? Hell, shoot the SOB and throw him over the fence. Let the buzzards have him if they're not afraid of getting sick.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/21/21
Originally Posted by rainshot
I honestly can't say what might happen. They managed to steal an election and our republican congress confirmed a mentally disturbed, criminally insane dementia ridden [bleep] as POTUS and another female version of him as VP. Thanks to Pence and McConnell we are the laughing stock of the world. Afghanistan has been the most horrific event in the history of America and the media are perfectly happy with it. The Biden Administration has managed to supply our sworn enemies with the most sophisticated weaponry we possess and we have allowed millions of migrants to cross our border without so much as a whimper from our feckless governor. our Military leadership is criminally insane and are helping with the destruction of America and ignoring the oath they all took.

Now some are worried about a photoshopped picture depicting a illegal migrant being hurded by a man on a horse? Hell, shoot the SOB and throw him over the fence. Let the buzzards have him if they're not afraid of getting sick.

You've summed it up very well.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
I expect that by the time the subs are delivered Taiwan could be conquered by China. What’s really needed is to have someone supply nuclear weapons and cruise missiles to deliver them to China. Once this is in place then Taiwan could let China know that they will be used if Taiwan is attacked..
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
Can you see the USA continue to buy stuff from China?
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

That's what Xi said a couple weeks ago. The Chinese call them "niang pao" or "sissy boys" -- the effeminate boy idols characteristic of K-pop.

Sep. 2, 2021 BEIJING (AP) — China’s government banned effeminate men on TV and told broadcasters Thursday to promote “revolutionary culture,” broadening a campaign to tighten control over business and society and enforce official morality.

President Xi Jinping has called for a “national rejuvenation,” with tighter Communist Party control of business, education, culture and religion. ...Broadcasters must “resolutely put an end to sissy men and other abnormal esthetics,” the TV regulator said, using an insulting slang term for effeminate men — “niang pao,” or literally, “girlie guns.”

Originally Posted by SCRooster

Problem is, Civil War here could easily lead to WW and a militarily hostile invasion of this country (by air and sea) in the process....

Hostile foreign action has a high probability of deferring civil dischord substantially. December 7th for example. If widespread domestic civil violence erupts, it may be too late and it could indeed create an opening for hostilities from a foreign power. On the other hand, if violent hostility is initated by a foreign power first, domestic greivances are likely to be set aside. Anyone looking to consolidate power is aware of this and, speculatively, could be looking for such an opportunity. It's also widely regarded as a panacea for economic dilemmas.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
Schitt......

Honk for Joey.......

Tried to explain that line of thought to my wonderful wife this evening when a story was on the news about China moving into A-stan. She didn't seem to think there was much difference between us inflicting a few civilian casualties and what the Chinese could decide to do if they get a foothold there.

Your thoughts about CCP shutting down the world economy, even at a loss of a couple of hundred MILLION of their citizens slaves is spot on. If it was for the good of the Party, they'd do anything and justify it as such.

Honk for Joey................ha ha............scheidt just throw that guy a handful of pennies.............he's about as useful to the American public as the guy on the streetcorner anyway.
Posted By: jwall Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
I think we are closer to C W II.

Questions ? ? ?
Posted By: 158XTP Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
WW3 already happened my friend .It lasted only a few months and you lost. A disease which was less likely to kill you than being fat was used to overwrite free country constitutions and wipe middle class futures out. China, france, Australias sabre rattling is just monster of the week crap to keep folks distracted. They are all still doing business. They put on a show in the media , drum up arms sales, and wine and dine each other in the board room.
Posted By: GunTruck50 Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21

Here is what I see happening. First Australia will lease 2 or more Nuclear Subs from the USA until there own can be built. Biden will make a deal with the French to pay for and Sell at least 2 of the French Subs.

Maybe Australia will still get them. Plus we will make a Aircraft deal with France to buy there Fighter Jets and sell or give to someone like Taiwian. Japan has built 2 small carriers and may now build a large one.

Plus they will up there anti Missile defense even more. Like Iron Dome. By the way we are building the Iron dome missiles in the USA right now and the USA Army has 2 Air Defense Bn ready with Iron Dome Missiles.

South Korea is building one Aircraft carrier. Indian has 2 small carriers and one large being built. England has sent there new carrier to the South China Sea for 5 years. All these Carriers except India will have F35 Fighters,

Making big dollars for the USA. This build up it to keep the South China Sea free to naval passage, and the Taiwian strait passage free. Taiwain will get new jet fighters and many other military up grades. Many countries in

Europe are buying the F35, we will sell thousands and they will be around for years. But we do need to get the Freedom Class Coastal Ship problem fixed. At least 4 have been built but the Combinng gear way down

in the bottom of the ships keeps going out under max powder. Only 2 of the 4 have tryed to deploy and they have both been towed in. the Builder Lockheed Martin still has 8 being built. They will have to have the Combing gear replaced

Before being finished. Theses ship cost over 362 million each. The Navy want to put the four into the moth ball fleet. Anyway Biden is trying to line up all of Asia against the Chinese, something Trump did not want to do. Time will tell.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
If China make a move for Taiwan the Americans will have to respond in extremely strong way. South East Asia is the most important region in the world. If Americans do not save Taiwan they will have to exit that region and leave it to the Chinese which they can not afford to do. Failure to respond would result in loss of Japan, South Korea,.......from list of very important American allies. This would lead to complete American collapse. Realizing that Americans can not be present in force everywhere the elite leadership are vacating unimportant regions: Afghanistan, Eastern Europe,......to focus on the Chinese threat. China is the greatest threat to USA since Britain around the time of American War of Independence. Every American President will play politics with Chinese because American Corporations are making billions there using Chinese labor and inexpensive energy provided to China by Russian Federation.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
Eat a dick Slavek.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by Raferman
Eat a dick Slavek.

I am going to eat hungarian salami, swiss, lettuce, tomato sandwich on fresh kaiser roll and wash it down with fine Pilsner beer. Give up, you can not defeat me.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21
Add a fresh cat turd to your sandwich.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/22/21

Some of us believe that China has always been a problem and will always be a problem as long as the communists run it. Especially more so since Russia has taken a back seat on the world stage because China is now the 2nd largest super power. America and the rest of the world gave them the money to do it.

kwg
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
Don't worry, Bidet and co are making sure we are ready with maternity flight suits and solar powered flashlights and solar powered night vision gear. The Chinese have been at war with us since Bill Clinton was their man in DC. It assemetrical and they are working to destroy us from within. We should be actively working to foment rebellion within their own borders. They're busy trying to make their people as culturally homogeneous as possible while active working to divide Americans any way they can. They are in it for the long game. Our game changes every 4 years.

Bb
Posted By: dan_oz Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge.

I hope that we don't have a repeat of that particular scenario. MacArthur, after shamefully abandoning his command in the Phillipines, came to Australia and made more or less a complete hames of things. He staffed his command with his own cronies, with no combat experience, rather than involving Australian commanders who had been at war for a couple of years by then, and after he very nearly dropped the ball in New Guinea blamed others for his mistakes. He was a bad leader, and an incompetent one.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21

We dont.......

Win win for em.

Honk for Joey.........

Yep. Notice how the Chins waited 40 yrs while their 2 peers punched themselves out in Afghanistan, and then just walk in for all the minerals.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by dan_oz

My view is Australia is a passenger, much like when Douglas MacArthur came to Australia and took charge.

I hope that we don't have a repeat of that particular scenario. MacArthur, after shamefully abandoning his command in the Phillipines, came to Australia and made more or less a complete hames of things. He staffed his command with his own cronies, with no combat experience, rather than involving Australian commanders who had been at war for a couple of years by then, and after he very nearly dropped the ball in New Guinea blamed others for his mistakes. He was a bad leader, and an incompetent one.

Pretty much, but we needed his toys.

added. funny, I thought a hames is a part of a drought collar, around here we would have used hash...regional I suppose.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
And he was still better than that cunt Blamey.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
If America is face down and war was the only correct answer....Biden would rip his tampon out, suffer a stroke, and die...He’s a gutless, inept, diplomatic dipshit.

Our only hope would be for a hard core flag officer to shoot Miley in the face and take charge of what needed to be done.

🦫
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
China has bases built just off shore of Australia.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
We have to remove the #CCP chinese from the white and congress. We are already at war.
Posted By: _B78_ Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
what every person who loves freedom needs to do is protect their own and their neighbors if that is done then freedom will forever ring. be good to people. even if they think your being an azzhole. we have floads on our house. blue for cops and green for vets. works.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
When does a war start?

12/7/41?

Or was it FDR on 12/8?

The invasion of Poland?

The WWI even end, or just pause?

How about when one nations leaders decide to go after another
in a predatory manner? (Notice violence isn't mentioned)

China has probably had ill intent to us since the Early 50's.
Very likely since we took sides in their Revolution.
And we protect Taiwan.
A big Flu, right off their coast.

And we have been the pretty Rich Blonde Bimbo.
Happily bumbling through life not realizing Daddies fortune is dwindling.

America tries to be the world's cop.
Playing the good guy/bully.
Always puffed up that we are doing good.
We never want to think that a lot of the world doesnt see it like that.
And they either fear us, because of our power.
Or, resent that we stand in their way.

Either way, we don't put near enough effort in looking at our threats.

As a youngster, I was amazed we gave a (friendly) foreign company the power
of producing our issue handgun. But we were smart enough to make
them build a factory on our shores.

From that, we went to buying critical technological components for
our most advanced systems, from a nation anyone can see isnt a friend.

I bet we saved Thou$and$!
Posted By: OldHat Re: Are we due for WWIII - 09/23/21
Originally Posted by Slavek
If China make a move for Taiwan the Americans will have to respond in extremely strong way. South East Asia is the most important region in the world. If Americans do not save Taiwan they will have to exit that region and leave it to the Chinese which they can not afford to do. Failure to respond would result in loss of Japan, South Korea,.......from list of very important American allies. This would lead to complete American collapse. Realizing that Americans can not be present in force everywhere the elite leadership are vacating unimportant regions: Afghanistan, Eastern Europe,......to focus on the Chinese threat. China is the greatest threat to USA since Britain around the time of American War of Independence. Every American President will play politics with Chinese because American Corporations are making billions there using Chinese labor and inexpensive energy provided to China by Russian Federation.

The American Asian strength is mostly naval. Afghanistan was a political sideshow. We have plenty of places to place significant naval and air bases if needed to defend SE Asia.

Where else are we vacating? Please share.

The Taiwan thing I'm not so sure about. 45/55 in my book whether at the end of the day we defend Taiwan in a kinetic fight. I don't think US top leadership, both civilian and military, have the guts to do what it takes. I think they are really afraid of a peer level fight. Japan and South Korean MUST be very, very worried. If they jump in then I think the US will jump in. I agree the US cannot afford to loose either one to the Chinese. The South Koreans are very vulnerable. Hordes of North Koreans would flood the border in a heart beat. How could they be stopped if conventional military force fails. Scary. I would not want to be in the army and stationed in SK.
© 24hourcampfire