Home
Feds releasing 'numerous' migrants far from southern border in 'catch and release' system 'on a grander scale'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice-cbp-immigrants-release-southern-border
For those that only think it’s Problem for Border States

Y’all can Thank Traitorous Joe and His Illegal “Administration”
when thousands of Wetbacks move in YOUR neighborhood.
A couple here warned of this earlier this year.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They’ve dropped a couple of those plane loads in my old hometown airport. In the middle of the night.

That’s only 200 miles N. of Del Rio and the Border.

Most flights are headed for Yankee Land, though.
Chitcago, NY, etc.

We’ve got plenty of them here already. 😡
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nobody wants to hear it though until the gated
subdivision they live in is full of them in nice
gubmint subsidized houses, and neighborhood
stores raise prices and finally have to close the
doors because of the high robbery and shoplifting
rate, and the emergency response time is way
too long ,etc. etc. etc.
Just because they're not in the third world
sh*thole anymore doesn't mean they stop
living their lives like they are
They knew they couldn't get us to vote our freedoms away, and vote for Marxism, so they are importing future loyal Democrats who will.
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Just because they're not in the third world
sh*thole anymore doesn't mean they stop
living their lives like they are

Yep. And they’ll soon to America into something that resembles from whence they came.

I saw a Fuggin Mexico “Dallas Cowboys Flag” this AM.

Mexican Colors with a big Blue Star in the middle. 😡
Dunno which might be worse - just found out a bunch Apehgans are being "re-settled" in Alaska. No word on if they have been vetted, so I'm assuming not. Even if they are, they bring their "culture" with them. And the Islamic credo is oh-so-nice!
Originally Posted by las
Dunno which might be worse - just found out a bunch Aphgans are being "re-settled" in Alaska. No word on if they have been vetted, so I'm assuming not. Even if they are, they bring their "culture" with them.

Those goat Fuggers are gonna LOVE the weather there. 😜
I hope the indian reservations get their fair share
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by las
Dunno which might be worse - just found out a bunch Aphgans are being "re-settled" in Alaska. No word on if they have been vetted, so I'm assuming not. Even if they are, they bring their "culture" with them.

Those goat Fuggers are gonna LOVE the weather there. 😜

Actually they probably will. Not much different in winter (I am assuming Anchorage will get them- they need more democrats there to control the rest of the state) than where they are coming from, and snow is much nicer than dust.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Yeah them native hoes get some illegal wee wee and setup drug operations on res. With the cartel and other illegals.
Wonder how much iAero gets a head?

Prolly more than what a commercial ticket costs.
Originally Posted by las
Dunno which might be worse - just found out a bunch Apehgans are being "re-settled" in Alaska. No word on if they have been vetted, so I'm assuming not. Even if they are, they bring their "culture" with them. And the Islamic credo is oh-so-nice!
Turn the Delta Junction Russians loose on them!
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Wonder how much iAero gets a head?

Prolly more than what a commercial ticket costs.

Yep. And guess who’s paying for that Schitt! 😡
Originally Posted by slumlord

Not me. That will be a surefire way to help several red states turn blue. Keep them in the big cities that are already bluer than a freshman boy's balls at prom. On the other hand, the only problem with that will be the increase in population with a corresponding increase in representation in congress with an increase in electoral college votes. Holy crap. Damned if we do and damned if we don't.
somebody has to work at burger king
If they want to help the illegals sanctuary states would probably be best to release them into.
Originally Posted by KFWA

True; but, it is hard for Burger King (insert any other business name here) to compete with the federal government while the federal government is doling out money like there's no tomorrow.
Fellow Americans, I hate to say it, but, we are so screwed. I have enjoyed living in America, it has been a great country. Adios, Mama!
If they know how to lay brick, I’ll take 6 tomorrow. Bonus points if they can make fajitas on a hot plate on site at lunch.
I’d rather a taco stand in town than a halal food market or a Fugkin mosque.
You think Hispanics draw off the taxpayer you’ve never seen a housing complex full of miserable Muslims.
Originally Posted by KFWA

Ya wanna eat a burger made by these people ?

I am sure not....

Personally I see a race war eventually happening in this country...

probably will be started by democRats, and all of these illegals from 3rd world's Third world countries....
because they don't only not speak English, most of them can't read their native language or speak it very well either...

but they sure know how to steal, and quickly learn how to abuse the welfare Disneyland this nation has turned into.
i have no doubt the Mayor Okumebe' Soulja Boy Hackaloogie will welcome them to Jackson / Medgar Evers International Airport.

as if JXN isn't chithole enough.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
i have no doubt the Mayor Okumebe' Soulja Boy Hackaloogie will welcome them to Jackson / Medgar Evers International Airport.

as if JXN isn't chithole enough.

LOL. Drove through Jackson once. I was not impressed. 😬
white flight has hit JXN proper.

i stay on the outskirts.
© 24hourcampfire