Home
Biden’s approval ratings plunge in important heartland battleground: poll

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...in-important-heartland-battleground-poll
Hopefully, this severely affects EVERY DemoRat in the upcoming MidTerm Elections.

If they don’t steal them. 😡
He never had any approval in the first place. Real approval anyway.
Slow Joe is a failure, fraud and incompetent!
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

PREZACTLY. 80 Million Votes MY ASS.

Stupid old Fuqk couldn’t even draw 50 folks to his “Campaign Events”. Including staffers.
One can only hope and pray that the mess the democrats have caused will have an impact on the mid term elections. Otherwise, polls mean positively nothing.
Originally Posted by Sako76
Whether it’s Afghanistan, the southern border, the economy, or whatever...he, and his handlers, chose for things to be the way they are now. Things are exactly how he, and his handlers, want them to be. They are getting the outcomes that they want.
Originally Posted by antlers
He, and his handlers, chose for things to be the way they are now. Things are exactly how he, and his handlers, want them to be. They are getting the outcomes that they want.

Sadly, this. Support the audits. Pressure your legislators, NOW.
I can’t imagine that he ever had support and approval in the heartland. Middle America hates the pos and his communist party.
In that abortion of an Iowa caucus he got 3rd or 4th place, same in the New Hampshire primary. Nobody really wants him then or now. The country needs to take up the chant “TIME FOR JOE TO GO” wherever he shows up.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Stupid old Fuqk couldn’t even draw 50 folks to his “Campaign Events”. Including staffers.

BS. There's no telling howmany times pukes like Gayghost and Calledumb and Gooschiett voted.

You know what they say, "Count every vote".

wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx

NS. There's no telling howmany times pukes like Gayghost and Calledumb and Gooschiett voted.

You know what they say, "Count every vote".

wink

Not to mention all the dead DemoRat’s that voted 3 or 4 times each. Same ones that elected LBJ.
There was a TV western about this many years ago that foresaw the future:

“Wanted Dead or Alive” .."…….your vote, that is. 🤬
Why aren't more counties and states doing their own election audits? Let me guess: Federal Judges?

He’s always been a loud mouth, failure, fraud and incompetent Senator. Look back at his history as a Senator. He accomplished nothing.
I suspect the Dems don’t care
Seems like that have the election fraud perfected
It is not Rep. vs. Dem. anymore, it's the people vs. govt.
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Yep. And the rules don’t apply to the people making the rules.
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

.........With the rise of the uniparty I'm afraid that statement is correct.
What approval ratings?

But Hatari is right, if it doesn't translate to the election, it means less than nothing.

MM
Shocking
As always ,polls don't mean schit.
Who did they ask?
Watch the MSN for a bit,you'd think he can walk on water,people love him.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I suspect the Dems don’t care
Seems like that have the election fraud perfected

No, their election fraud was openly visible. They had to overcome an insurmountable Trump electoral and popular landslide. They cheated in every way imaginable. The one thing they have done well is infiltrate the state and federal unelected, unaccountable, bloated bureaucracies.
The Left doesn't care, they can fix any election they want now, so polls mean nothing to them these days.
Biden’s approval ratings plunge in important heartland battleground: poll

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...in-important-heartland-battleground-poll

his ratings at our house have been 0.00 long before he even won the democRAT primary...

same with his Whore VP....who has risen to her position based on how much time she has spent on her knees and back, taking care of horney old White DemocRat politicians.....and lets don't forget all the black ones that have graced her face and C*^T.
Not a concern to the left. Plenty of time between now and the next fixed election.

Osky
Do you fellows think Stalin would have polled well among his people? These slugs are copying his tactics.
Originally Posted by reivertom
The Left doesn't care, they can fix any election they want now, so polls mean nothing to them these days.

They still want to give the impression your vote matters, to humor the retards. Lol
5% might be closer to reality.
Here's the truth HE DON'T CARE what anyone thinks he is there to take down this country as much as he can.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by reivertom

They still want to give the impression your vote matters, to humor the retards. Lol

laugh funneee
© 24hourcampfire