Home
How long do you reckon before blm and/or antifa target golf course, assaulting players perhaps, tearing up greens and other facilities or at least trying to disrupt play. I think this could happen at the tour level maybe, but for sure at the muni or public courses?
Just thinking out loud as many perceive golf as a white elitist pass time.
What do you think? If it happened at a televised event it would certainly get them the attention they want.
You're a DUMBASS!!
Originally Posted by whistle1
How long do you reckon before BLM and/or antifa target golf course, assaulting players perhaps, tearing up greens and other facilities or at least trying to disrupt play. I think this could happen at the tour level maybe, but for sure at the muni or public courses?
Just thinking out loud as many perceive golf as a white elitist pass time.
What do you think?

I'm armed when I golf. Playing at least 5 round over a long weekend in northern Minnesota. I'm guessing I'll be ok.

🤣
maybe but we have Ted Rhodes golf course near TSU in Nashville. Never seen anything but black folk out on the greens when going thru there.

Nation of Islam booth set up at the traffic light right before you get to the entrance.

So, there’s that.

You from Salmon, Idaho?
Pinheads burglarize and shoot up churches these
days, so that says that no place is immune to
to crime and evil

We'll have to quit putting idiots in prison for 20 years
and start putting them in the dirt ASAP
Haitians need some outdoor areas to live at. Golf courses fit the bill. FORE!!!!
But.... But.... They got ole Tiger Woods. 😜
WTF is "white privilege"?
Too much walking involved, and that sun gets pretty hot I hear.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

It’s what lazy people blame for not having stuff.

It’s the “privilege” of working, getting married, raising a family <usually> with a mom AND a DAD in the home, paying taxes (our ultimate privilege) and sending our children to college or the trades so that they too have the “privilege” of doing the aforementioned. 😉
Don't piss off an old white fella with a 5 iron in his hand. -hint-
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Golf was on the decline in popularity for years. Very few players were younger then genx. The last year and a half under covid the popularity of golf has surged amongst millennials and gen z age groups. It took being told they have to stay in their house and not go out to get them all interested in outdoor sports. Camping, biking, boating, golfing, fishing and shooting have all added thousands of new younger participants.

Golf has already been under fire for years by greeny groups worried about water usage and other land use things. Kind of funny to watch the same groups advocating for more green space and less housing developments and urban sprawl change their tune and try to shut down golf courses and then use the land for housing development. All those greeny groups are about the money somehow.

I'm glad to see the younger groups discovering golf. I worked in that industry for 14 years and all are marketing surveys showed golf on a major decline. The future of it looked pretty bleak but is really starting to look up.

Bb
They gots Tiger, they be happy with that......

Of all the races that Tiger is, Black is the smallest portion. That was revealed long ago, before he really became a star.

Lost in the fog of P.C. once he became a big deal, naturally. Matters not, except as an example of the dumbfuggery we’re bombarded with every day.

Well, you do have to play the game with white balls . . .
I am not saying a damn thing. I am just going to hang out in the corner and punch myself in the balls.
IFGAF about goof.

Much of what the Greenies say about water and chemicals on the
courses aint wrong.

DGAF about the Greenies either.
I think it was 1983 when The Masters decided that you could use your own caddy and not their (all black) caddy staff.

So yeah, it is surprising that they don’t attack golf but only if you don’t recognize and appreciate the genius of a incrementalism.

They know what they’re doing.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

It’s the “privilege” of working, getting married, raising a family <usually> with a mom AND a DAD in the home, paying taxes (our ultimate privilege) and sending our children to college or the trades so that they too have the “privilege” of doing the aforementioned. 😉
Just remember.during the election ,Joe Biden said paying more in taxes was patriotic
It’s alright to be white!!!
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Of all the races that Tiger is, Black is the smallest portion. That was revealed long ago, before he really became a star.

Lost in the fog of P.C. once he became a big deal, naturally. Matters not, except as an example of the dumbfuggery we’re bombarded with every day.

Blacks took Tiger woods in the first racial draft about 20 years ago. He's officially black now. "Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!"

TFF
Wondering when someone would post the Chapelle skit.

Classic!!
How do they explain black golfers then like Jordan? Or the half breed TWoods?
Gub’ment subsidized club memberships.

Kinda like EBT for golfing.

Say what? It’s $500 a month??

Here’s my $5 co-pay. When’s tee time bee-atch?
Originally Posted by bluefish
How do they explain black golfers then like Jordan? Or the half breed TWoods?

They’ve got Money. 😜
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]shell gas station opening times
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Can you currently hit anything with a 5 iron? smile
Originally Posted by Dess
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Can you currently hit anything with a 5 iron? smile

I can. 😉
© 24hourcampfire