Home
Anyone else getting this one? 20 times in the last three weeks.
Indian accent:
“Hello this is the legal department, we’ve recognized an issue with your SS number. If it isn’t taken care of immediately we will take legal action.
Please press 1 to talk to an agent.
I hit 1, it’s Indian #2…
“Yes please, please give your SS# to verify blah blah blah.

Told him today, “hang on a sec, I’m banging your mother but I’m almost done, then we can talk”

He hung up.
I have adblock and linux
Originally Posted by slumlord
I have adblock and linux

You taking anything for that?
LOL, Pop used to love fugging with scam callers after he retired. Keep them talking then scream FU at the end.

Disconcerting to Mom at first then hilarious to watch.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by slumlord
I have adblock and linux

You taking anything for that?

ROR
I had a very similar call. I told him to go fugk himself
Wouldn't you like to have Biden's number for those calls laugh
Just answer their questions truthfully and completely and they’ll go away. 😉
I get calls daily from the IRS saying i am going to jail has been going on for two years here . i keep telling them to please come and get me.
Ah, the joys of scam callers. "Hello, I am calling from the legal department. My name is James..." I interrupt. "You must be a Hindu. Yes, certainly a Hindu. A Sikh would never lie to me twice to start a conversation." Click...buzzzz.
RB
https://www.nomorobo.com/
I asked one the other day if his Mother bragged to her friends that her son was a scam artist and thief. The language I got back!
Block caller works for me
4 of the last 7 telemarketers who've called me now work for my virtual adult companionship company.
Hit O on the robo calls and you will get a push start or pull start on the line and then you can tell them to go [bleep] a goat. One of the last I told to look between his legs and the top hole was the ass and to Gluck it for a little variety.
I never answer calls when I don't recognize the number. That call you received is a scam.
I just put all those scam calls and these lame reponses, on 'Ignore'.
years ago i answered one of those at work and listened to the woman for a few seconds and then said "go blow your dad you stupid f'in c -unt" and hung up. she called back a minute later crying saying her dad had just died. i whistled the rest of the day.
Hold please while I dunk my tea bag...
A business number has to be answered , these robo calls will drive you crazy - the more you answer the more calls you get .

I must have had 500 calls claiming it was google , and they wanted to update my business listing .
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I asked one the other day if his Mother bragged to her friends that her son was a scam artist and thief. The language I got back!

I’m in the habit of asking them if their grandmother is proud they are a crook, and what they tell her about their work at family dinner? If they lie to their wives about what they do for a living, or do they just not talk about it?

A bunch of them actually try to convince you they aren’t a crook. Messed up people.....
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I never answer calls when I don't recognize the number. That call you received is a scam.

Damn, I hadn’t thought about that, but looking back, I think you’re right!
i keep my phone in the glove box.

aint nobody running up my minutes....
I flat out told one guy he was a liar. He started cussing me out then.
Originally Posted by Scotty
I flat out told one guy he was a liar. He started cussing me out then.

Next time tell him he’s a stupid fugk
© 24hourcampfire