Home
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-t...r-for-ignoring-election-integrity-fight/

BREAKING: Trump Issues Damning ‘Letter To Greg Abbott’ Calling Out Texas Governor For Ignoring Election Integrity Fight

Moments ago, 45th President Donald Trump issued an open letter to establishment Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, highlighting his lack of interest when it comes to the nationwide fight for election integrity and demanding that – as the top Republican in the state – he take an active role in advancing legislation to make elections more secure in the state where voter fraud allegations run rampant.

“Dear Governor Abbott,” President Trump began, “Despite my big win in Texas, I hear Texans want an election audit! You know your fellow Texans have big questions about the November 2020 Election. Bills to audit elections in your great state’s House and Senate were considered during Texas’ Second Special Session. Instead, the legislature passed a watered-down amendment that doesn’t even apply to the 2020 Presidential Election. This short amendment doesn’t answer the questions Texans have about the last election. Texans demand a real audit to completely address their concerns.”

President Trump added, “We need HB 16, which was just filed in the Third Special Session. This legislation specifically addresses the 2020 Presidential Election, and enables audits for future elections. The bill creates a process for candidates and party chairs to initiate an audit, and uses the same language as SB 97, which already passed the Texas State Senate, but did not have enough time to make it through the House during the Second Special Session.”

Establishment Republicans in Texas originally reclaimed that the 2021 legislative session was the “most conservative in history” despite ignoring or failing to advance legislation on virtually every conservative issue supported by the Republican base. Abbott remained silent on election integrity, the gender mutilation of children, and border integrity. After receiving push back from the Republican base, Abbott called a second special session. Now, Abbott has called a third special session, though some still say it is not enough.

“Texas needs you to act now,” wrote President Trump. “Your Third Special Session is the perfect, and maybe last, opportunity to pass this audit bill. Time is running out. Paper ballots in your state are only kept for 22 months after the election. Your citizens don’t trust the election system, and they want your leadership on this issue, which is the number one thing they care about. It is their most important issue—one that will affect 2022 and 2024.”

The 45th President added, “Governor Abbott, we need a “Forensic Audit of the 2020 Election” added to the call. We’re quickly running out of time and it must be done this week. Texans know voting fraud occurred in some of their counties. Let’s get to the bottom of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam!”

President Trump previously endorsed the establishment Republican governor despite a crowded primary full of America First candidates who oppose him that includes Chad Prather, Don Huffines, and Allen West.

National File Senior Reporter Patrick Howley been instrumental in exposing what many have declared to be a world-class voter fraud operation happening in Harris County, Texas, the seat of Houston, one of the nation’s largest city.

Last year, the county instituted 24/7 drive thru voting, even as the FBI began investigating reports of election irregularity in the county. Nursing homes also received mail-in ballots in large numbers, despite video that appears to show ballot harvesters targeting elderly people in nursing homes and forcing them to vote for Democrat candidates under duress. Last month, despite pressure from his own party, a black Democrat operative blew the whistle on what he identified as massive voter fraud within the county.

Abbott has remained completely silent on these issues.
Anbott is a Fed dem lackey. He'll do nothing. If he can stand there and watch 2 million illegals walk across the border in his own state, he's certainly not going to do anything about election fraud.

Better than Romney? Ok. So what.
Damn,another bought and paid for Demonrat in a Republican costume.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Anbott is a Fed dem lackey. He'll do nothing. If he can stand there and watch 2 million illegals walk across the border in his own state, he's certainly not going to do anything about election fraud.

Better than Romney? Ok. So what.

Exactly LD
We know the Ds have to go but
If the last few years haven’t exposed more importantly the corrupt Rs that have to go , then you aren’t paying attention.
We don’t need a 3rd party , we need to take back the Conservative party.
They ought to get rid of him and elect Beto
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Great idea, obviously you could care less about the 2nd Amendment or any normal freedoms we enjoy. Go away Jim, everybody would feel better about that.

You have a punchable face.
Worst part is Beto will be the next Governor and he will come for the rifles.
Like Dan Bongino always says...... "Ever notice how some republicans are really democrats; but NO democrats are ever republicans. ". Or something to that effect.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Beto has a snowball’s chance in hell of being elected.

Ain’t gonna happen.
Won't be elected. Will be put in with fake ballots. Y'all still think we vote and they count it?? Lol

What a comedian! You crack me up!

What a fu kin clown

Good!!! Raise high the black flag!! Let the blood of the tyrants flow in the streets to the top of our greaves! Show no quarter!

Its time we got this schidt over with.

Haha. Just proved what you really are. You have zero core values. You're just a jelly-spined troll.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Lol. It begs..
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Ain’t gonna happen.

Don’t be to sure, The Democrats aren’t flooding Tx with illegal voters for nothing.

Also take head to what Trump just said.

TX is Far from Immune to the “Most elaborate election fraud network ever developed” Joe Biden
My crystal ball say that Trump will be endorsing West in the very near future if Abbott continues to play RINO.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Good!!! Raise high the black flag!! Let the blood of the tyrants flow in the streets to the top of our greaves! Show no quarter!

Yes I believe the time is past for a peaceful resolution. Without honest elections the ballot box is useless. Time to open the ammo box. Since you are in Texas when they run up the black don't forget to have a bugler play El Deguello.
Abbott is going to have to pick a side and stick with it. He's been dithering again. We do have a problem with RINOs in the legislature. That must be addressed. Here is the fifth district the Chamber of Commerce and Texas Realtor Lobby managed to get a local RINO good ol boy Cody Harris elected in leu of a true conservative. It's all about the money and lobbyist support.

He's more into cock slapping.....
Originally Posted by rainshot
We do have a problem with RINOs in the legislature. That must be addressed...It's all about the money and lobbyist support.

Texas is not pregnant all by itself in regard to that. There are Chambers of Commerce everywhere and they buy more votes than everyone else combined...

And a penetrable keister

So he can take our guns, right?

You ought to ESAD.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Not happening.
Originally Posted by steve4102
My crystal ball say that Trump will be endorsing West in the very near future if Abbott continues to play RINO.

This.
If Abbott doesn't seal the southern boarder, then it is LtCol West for me.

PPfuck you kchunt.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Ain’t gonna happen.

We all said the same thing about Biden but the "Establishment" chose to install puppet Biden.

If they can steal a presidential election do you not think they can steal a governor's election?
I suppose Texans should be flattered that people all over the country are more concerned with our problems than those of their own.
trump is is an EX president you boot licking traitors.

You ought to go fugk yourself. Rick bin should too for letting all you commie F.A.G.S. Post here incessantly.
Originally Posted by funnybone

Trump is still President, If you think that buck toothed, dementia ridden, retard Biden actually got 80 million votes, you’re as stupid as he is.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I suppose Texans should be flattered that people all over the country are more concerned with our problems than those of their own.

Texas is holding the line against communism. As Texas goes, so goes the country.
If the battle starts somewhere, it will more than likely be in Texas, for multiple reasons.

The border is everyone's problem
Originally Posted by 700LH

Remewber when you praised George Floyd, the violent multi convicted felon , as an American hero in 2020? lmao gay blade

All farms of any significance in Idaho (and everywhere else in the USA) are using illegal immigrants to make a buck. Every other business that requires labor too.

This problem sounds really familiar..."if you'd just stop people from selling dope, my kid wouldn't be a dope head,"
Originally Posted by ribka

Remewber when you praised George Floyd, the violent multi convicted felon , as an American hero in 2020? lmao gay blade

I have never once praised George Floyd, once again you prove yourself a lier

geesus, you fools are/were LE, no wonder the country is so fuggedup...

It's sad, yet so typical

Only an idiot would consider an open border into the entire United States as a local problem, or a State problem.

But then you are an idiot, sooo.

I hope he does ...... he'll get ALL my ammo while he's at it.

A wet dream of yours?? lol
BREAKING NEWS: trump is not president. His opinion doesn’t mean a god damned thing.
Originally Posted by Lee_Owens
BREAKING NEWS: trump is not president. His opinion doesn’t mean a god damned thing.

It does to the 70 plus million people that voted for him. A big concern for the Bolsheviks.
Ooohh but trump's opinion does mean a lot. He was elected and Biden had the election stolen for him. We all know it and Trump does have many more followers than the democrats put together. Any way you cut it Biden is a mentally disturbed idiot and the entire world knows it. He is an embarrassment to humanity.

So one has to be President of the United States to voice an opinion.

I guess you need to shut your pie hole then,

Wish you were down here running your mouth like that in public. Some Cubans I know who love the USA would put you in the hospital. Lol.

All farms of any significance in Idaho (and everywhere else in the USA) are using illegal immigrants to make a buck. Every other business that requires labor too.

This problem sounds really familiar..."if you'd just stop people from selling dope, my kid wouldn't be a dope head,"

That’s a bullshit assertion.
How in the hell did this forum get so many antifa trolls? I'd like to know why our state law enforcement agencies aren't relieved of some of this border enforcement and why the Texas State Guard is not called in to help with control the illegal crossings of people and drugs into this Country.I had heard that the Federal Gov. would Federalize them,but apparently they cannot do that.
Texas State Guard is not part of the National Guard and cannot be federalized. It is a state-only organization and is not funded by the US Department of Defense. It operates under the orders of the Governor of Texas and is funded by the state. It serves in-state only.Abbott seems to be riding the line on many issues.Could be a tough primary in 2022.
Originally Posted by Pat85

It does to the 70 plus million people that voted for him. A big concern for the Bolsheviks.

This means the democRAT operatives who instigate voter fraud will move to different States and ply their trade there. It seems Pennsylvania, California and Michigan have done nothing to stop voter fraud. They will corrupt those 3 States and nothing will change. The democRATS will steal another election and another flunky like kamala harris will be our next president. If one State is allowed to cheat then really not much has changed. Stolen elections have consequences. We see it every day. I'm glad The Donald has made this an issue even if he does not run again. But, you can bet, if The Donald runs again the democRATS will do everything in their power to cheat again.

kwg

And a very influential one at that you spineless bolshevik worm. LOL!!
“If this be treason, make the most of it!!!"

That nutsac ain’t getting elected
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Wish you were down here running your mouth like that in public. Some Cubans I know who love the USA would put you in the hospital. Lol.

He thinks traitors support the 1A, 2A and National Borders.
Hahaha.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Trump is still President, If you think that buck toothed, dementia ridden, retard Biden actually got 80 million votes, you’re as stupid as he is.

Sorry to disappoint you but even the Arizona audit says trump lost.

And if the election was compromised? Boot licking low life leftist scum I hope you die of @sshole cancer.

Go suck-start a shotgun.

Go suck-start a shotgun.

The Big Lie of 9/24/2021

You just repeated a talking point that the Marxist news media just released in unison today.

Audit is invalid, you turd.

Biden got more votes than Obama?
LMAO
Originally Posted by ErniesSalad

That nutsac ain’t getting elected

No, but odds are extreme high that he will be “selected”, think Biden, think Newsome, think.

Go suck-start a shotgun.

Go suck start your boy friend.

Only an idiot would consider an open border into the entire United States as a local problem, or a State problem.

Only an idiot from Minnesota blames Texas for the open borders. What are you doing about it? Sitting 1600+ miles away and complaining? Come on down here - there is plenty of room - you can sit your happy self under your umbrella with your bad AR on a border crossing. Tell you what, sit over by Falcon Lake, at least you can feel the "cool" breeze as it blows south across the water. If you get bored, there are some fences that need to be fixed about 15 miles away. They get torn up from all the "pipeline traffic". In Minnesota you talk about it - down here we live it.
Originally Posted by RL

Only an idiot from Minnesota blames Texas for the open borders. What are you doing about it? Sitting 1600+ miles away and complaining? Come on down here - there is plenty of room - you can sit your happy self under your umbrella with your bad AR on a border crossing. Tell you what, sit over by Falcon Lake, at least you can feel the "cool" breeze as it blows south across the water. If you get bored, there are some fences that need to be fixed about 15 miles away. They get torn up from all the "pipeline traffic". In Minnesota you talk about it - down here we live it.

Never blamed it on TX, blamed it on Biden and his administration.

I also said that open borders, all open borders, are a country problem not just a state problem.

Reading is Fun-damental, you should try it.
#trumpwontgetathird
Originally Posted by RL

Never blamed it on TX, blamed it on Biden and his administration.

I also said that open borders, all open borders, are a country problem not just a state problem.

Reading is Fun-damental, you should try it.

I read just fine my friend. And yes you did say all open borders are a country problem - right there with you on that. Thing is, if you couldn't see the sarcasm in the part about "Texans should be flattered" then maybe you need some help on reading context and comprehension yourself. That was the whole jest behind that original post and you called the guy an idiot. Just sit there 1600 miles away, my friend. We will deal with the "country problem" as well as we can.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I”m with Kaywoodie.

how is the Nashville Ballet doing? or your man husband doing...

plenty of dick sucking going on in your life?

how do you have the time to come onto the campfire, when you spend so much time on your knees?

just doesn't make sense..

post from another lying cheating F*^k ing democRat..... got your communist party card yet?

too bad they don't hang your types in Texas anymore.... or get rid of you any other convenient way....Commie C unt.

CNN=Fake news
© 24hourcampfire