Home
If a world class hacker took over Joe's teleprompter and microphone switch, allowing him to go on and on about how he would be visiting Guantanamo over an extended period of time...
LMAO
That would be awesome
It would be funny!
Or like on that TV show Impractical jokers.

Tell him random stuff to say through ear piece.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

He repeats everything they tell him anyway.

I remember one instance when he was walking past the Marines, and he said "Salute Marines." eek

Good Lord. We are SO fugged.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Puppeteering enters the modern age. All done with the ear piece and teleprompter. No Strings Needed !
Dumbest fugk stick to ever be appointed president. I'm surprised that moron can even read the teleprompter.
Originally Posted by DMc
If a world class hacker took over Joe's teleprompter and microphone switch, allowing him to go on and on about how he would be visiting Guantanamo over an extended period of time...
LMAO

Not really...there is not much you could do that would shame him.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DMc
LMAO

You're right about that. Narcissists like him cannot be shamed.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I remember one instance when he was walking past the Marines, and he said "Salute Marines." eek

Time to unfugg!
It would also be funny if the Cyber Ninjas found no evidence of voter fraud in Arizona.

Wait. What? OH NO πŸ˜†
Originally Posted by Lee_Owens
It would also be funny if the Cyber Ninjas found no evidence of voter fraud in Arizona.

Wait. What? OH NO πŸ˜†

Dumbass.
Democrats have no shame. They have the media to protect them and just ignore the catcalls. If they did have shame Pelosi and Schumer would've been gone long ago.
The problem is guys like Lee Owens that believe anything the media and .gov cram up their asses.

We are not fugged because of bitme the pedo we are fugged because about half the voters in this country as fugging lost as he is. That is why we are fugged. Mb
Originally Posted by rainshot
Democrats have no shame. They have the media to protect them and just ignore the catcalls. If they did have shame Pelosi and Schumer would've been gone long ago.

It’s not that they had be no shame it’s that ends justify means in their worldview.

Laws & processes set up for the sake of accuracy matter not; only equitable outcomes as defined by them.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
The problem is guys like Lee Owens that believe anything the media and .gov cram up their asses.

Let me guess: Cyber Ninjas hate trump? It’s weird how everyone is against him but they all voted for him. Wake up and smell the coffee.
I would rather have an electronic billboard behind him that I could hack into and type translations of whatever he says into what it really means in real time.

Let me guess: Cyber Ninjas hate trump? It’s weird how everyone is against him but they all voted for him. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Where you at in central Texas? I’d like to buy you some coffee. πŸ˜‰

I’m in Horseshoe bay.
Been told by a source that he s hits his pants on a regular basis!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DMc
LMAO

You're right about that. Narcissists like him cannot be shamed.

^^^^^^^^^TRUE THAT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Where you at in central Texas? I’d like to buy you some coffee. πŸ˜‰

I’m in Horseshoe bay.

Hey thanks! Could I get a bit of Brandy in my coffee?

Thanks again!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Dumbest fugk stick to ever be appointed president. I'm surprised that moron can even read the teleprompter.

Extra large font.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Been told by a source that he s hits his pants on a regular basis!

I believe there's actual audio of him saying "They wiped my ass", but it's probably been deleted by now.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Puppeteering enters the modern age. All done with the ear piece and teleprompter. No Strings Needed !

YEP , he's not making decisions , he's just the Cabals puppet - nothing more .
What happens to this country in the future is no concern of his - he's just a type A - self centered all about me POS ! ! !
Somebody on the Fire knows or knows of a hacker. A hacker could tell you who would be accomplished enough to do it.

Teleprompter prolly isn't connected to the internet, or it would have already been done.
Originally Posted by DMc
LMAO

Now that would be FUGGIN hilarious !

This one?

make him announce that Mugabe "Clinton is a Crook" and watch him get Arkancided...
© 24hourcampfire