Home
Dan Crenshaw on Fox News was saying the border problem is because of Trumps policies and the Border Patrol.

Deep state cabal is getting desperate.
The lie machine is cooling to be liquid cooled as we get closer to mid term tear.
A couple of years ago his saying that would have surprised me.
Got a link?

He’s been pretty consistent the last 6 months blasting the Biden administration on border policy, and lack there of.
WGAF what that one eyed wonder thinks. He has aspirations and those take the backing of folks who agree with very little of what we think.
This is the latest I saw on Fox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...iden-lies-border-crisis-agents-whips.amp

“ Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw called out President Biden for "lies" Friday about Border Patrol agents who were previously accused of whipping migrants, saying the president has no interest in holding anyone – including illegal immigrants – accountable except for CPB agents trying to mitigate the crisis. On "America's Newsroom," Crenshaw said Biden's immigration policies that have escalated the situation at the border aren't due to incompetence, but rather were planned in order to advance his political agenda. ”
Crenshaw is a POS, he has shown his true colors long before this.

He is a Never-Trumper, RINO, and a, The Election Was Not Stolen Establishment hack, looking for his thirty pieces of silver.

Of course, he isn’t any different the the rest of the (R) in DC, just par for the course.

But hey, 2022 is coming and we can fix this, right.
Phony bastard, posing, posturing...yeah, I know 3rd deployment, yeah I know IED blast. But in this day and age the dramatic black pirate eyepatch is pure theater, prosthetic eyes are provided to service members. And they are so good, it is hard to tell. Personally, I think this is a window into his character and he is playing it for all the mileage he can get. Conservative persona, RINO heart. But, in honesty, I have both eyes.
© 24hourcampfire