Home
Race replacement. Tucker spells it out.

Bump
When a person gloats about the demise of his own race,in a nation founded by that race,then he has proven once again,that he truly is a Demented Bastard.
Tucker Carlson is a warm bag of piss that dribbles out some lies once a day.
His job if you don`t know what it is is to get all of you little small minded howler
monkey`s screeching. He lies more that trump.
Originally Posted by funnybone
His job if you don`t know what it is is to get all of you little small minded howler

Here's what I picture for the speaker of the above.

[Linked Image from wearethepit.com]
Well watch CNN funny.
Biden is a warm bag of piss that dribbles out lies every day.
His job if you don`t know what it is is to get all of the little small minded howler monkeys screeching. He lies more that Kamala the Ho.

In the Demented Bastard's {Joe Biden} own words.lol

monkey`s screeching.

Looks like you're next in line for his job then.
Devil, no just a sad little DU troll with little better to do besides insult people he/she/they/them disagree with.
Pres Trump was a speed bump for these folks; Biden is just doing what Hillary would have started doing had she not been too proud to cheat in 16.

1984 here we come…

Please dismantle Tucker’s arguments in the link above one by one using links to factual (not opinion) information.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Nailed it. grin

You might live in Texas, but you ain’t from Texas. No way! Likely a transient pos. You will never be home among the locals there, just always a transient pos.
I've posted that video of biden saying we are going to replace whites in this country , it's not a new video .

Only a brainwashed psycho or super low info person could remain a democrat . All of this comes from the likes of george soros types and it's not going to stop .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I've posted that video of biden saying we are going to replace whites in this country , it's not a new video .

Only a brainwashed psycho or super low info person could remain a democrat . All of this comes from the likes of george soros types and it's not going to stop .

No, I think you're wrong, I think all of those that are sitting home collecting endless unemployment insurance, living rent free, getting free democratic administration money, taken from taxpayers (literally at gunpoint) are going to vote D (CCP) every time.

...Damn, so I guess you're right, "super low information voters", okay, my bad, I just had to sound it out and follow it to it's conclusion...
Originally Posted by efw
Pres Trump was a speed bump for these folks; Biden is just doing what Hillary would have started doing had she not been too proud to cheat in 16.

1984 here we come…

Her people orchestrated plenty of cheating. It's just that Trump's victory was far more overwhelming than they anticipated, and no amount of conventional Democrat cheating was sufficient to overcome it. That's why they added additional dimensions to their cheating for the 2020 election, such that they could increase Democrat votes virtually at will, to guaranteed a victory. That's why their cheating was so obvious in 2020 (They needed to push Democrat votes above 80 million - surpassing by far all previous records). It was totally over the top, since that was the degree of cheating that was needed.
funnybone = coksucker

Nice picture of you father. trumps father.
Originally Posted by byd
funnybone = coksucker

Why don`t you just say cock sucker. no need to try and be polite I won`t be.

And Tucker Carlson is a paid monkey in a gilded cage feeding the people who tune into the fox news zoo
lies and misinformation.
Tucker graduated Trinity College in Hartford CT. Wonder if he was a Libtard once and figured he can make more money running his mouth.
He is playing you all. That is what he get paid to do.
How do you feel about Rachel Maddow?
Originally Posted by Raferman
How do you feel about Rachel Maddow?

She's in love.

Lol.
.....................Well hi there FunnyBONER....You are a damned FRAUD, a LIAR, an opinionated GOOFBALL, an immature little BRAT, a pathetic CLOWN, and of course in your mind a useful IDIOT!

There is not enough adjectives nor verbage to properly describe a worthless pile of crap such as yourself.
Originally Posted by byd
funnybone = coksucker

Why don`t you just say cock sucker. no need to try and be polite I won`t be.

And Tucker Carlson is a paid monkey in a gilded cage feeding the people who tune into the fox news zoo
lies and misinformation.

You are 180 degrees out of phase with reality. Tucker is one of the only voices on any news station speaking truth. He gets one wrong every now and then, but he usually nails it. Someone who cannot recognize truth when they hear it is either uneducated or willfully ignorant.
He is playing you all. That is what he get paid to do.

Wrong....how much does George Soros pay idiot trolls like you.....and you may not be the dumbest person on Earth, but you better hope he doesn’t die.
Originally Posted by efw

1984 here we come…

Her people orchestrated plenty of cheating. It's just that Trump's victory was far more overwhelming than they anticipated, and no amount of conventional Democrat cheating was sufficient to overcome it. That's why they added additional dimensions to their cheating for the 2020 election, such that they could increase Democrat votes virtually at will, to guaranteed a victory. That's why their cheating was so obvious in 2020 (They needed to push Democrat votes above 80 million - surpassing by far all previous records). It was totally over the top, since that was the degree of cheating that was needed.

Nailed it.
Originally Posted by efw

1984 here we come…

your spot on brother, They underestimated the trump vote and did not have a back up plan in '16 like used in '20 to steal the vote.
Tucker can simply post a video of Biden talking and be called a liar for posting it. That's just how powerful of a liar Biden is. Your a liar by association just for posting a video of Biden talking..

The left still doesn't believe Biden got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired because Joe's on video saying it. They be like Joe said it happened so it can't be true.

Bb
Originally Posted by efw

1984 here we come

1984, here we are !
© 24hourcampfire