Home
Posted By: jaguartx The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Who gets indicted first by the AZ Atty General. I say one guy goes down before Katy Hobbs does.

Think they will cop a plea and spill the Soros beans? I do.

How long until AZ decertifies their illegal and fraudulent 2020 election results? I say within 2 weeks.

Cyber Ninjas shows 57,000 illegal votes certified by the Maricopa Co Board of Crooked Electors

Dr Shiva showed 17,000 votes appear illegal by the loosest signature verification test possible.
Posted By: ISRO Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Who gets indicted first bt the Az Atty General. I say one guy goes down before Hobbs.

How long until AZ decertifies their illegal and fraudulent 2020 election results? I say within 2 weeks.

Cyber Ninjas shows 57,000 illegal votes certified by the Maricopa Co Board ofvCrooked Electors

Dr Shiva showed 17,000 votes appear illegal by the loosest signature verification test possible.

Biden gained votes

LOL

https://fox8.com/news/arizonas-2020-election-audit-finds-more-votes-for-biden/

#TRUMPWONNOMATTERWHAT

#NOVAX
More good news Jag

Mary Papenfuss
September 6, 2021·4 min read

Newly released records relating to the Arizona GOP’s partisan audit of the 2020 election results reveal that an anti-vaccine election conspiracy theorist and failed U.S. Senate candidate known as “Dr. Shiva” was brought in on the operation.

The state’s Republican Senate and its ballot-recount contractor Cyber Ninjas separately hired Shiva Ayyadurai — or “Dr. Shiva” as he is known to his far-right fans — to help evaluate presidential ballots in Maricopa County, which backed Joe Biden, according to records released Aug. 31, The Arizona Republic and Vice reported.

Ayyadurai baselessly ranted back in November 2020 that the election was stolen from Donald Trump. He also accused National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci last year of being a “deep state” operative, has baselessly promoted vitamin C as a treatment for COVID-19, and says he invented email. Ayyadurai is not a medical doctor

LOL

#FALLINGAPART

#TRUMPWON
Anyone with an IQ above 50 knows the election was stolen.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
I hope that crooked bitch Katy Hobbs goes down.
Posted By: rainshot Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Dr. Shiva Ayyadural actually won the election you’re touting as “failed”. He actually speaks truth and proved his assertion. Can you isro?
If you have proof he has lied about anything, come out with it. You can’t.
Posted By: benchman Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by rainshot
Dr. Shiva Ayyadural actually won the election you’re touting as “failed”. He actually speaks truth and proved his assertion. Can you isro?
If you have proof he has lied about anything, come out with it. You can’t.

+1000.
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Looks like Maricopa County will vigorously challenge the allegations made in the audit report.

https://twitter.com/maricopacounty

https://twitter.com/maricopacounty/status/1441555413028126720
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
ISSLO is a lieberal. Lieberals lie. God said so. It is written: There is no truth in a liar.

Get the behind me satan. Your roar is mighty but your teeth are rotten.
Full Audits are soon to come in Pa, Wi, Mi and Ga.
Whoa, well what do we have here. One day after Trumps letter to Abbott?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai (born Vellayappa Ayyadurai Shiva,[2] December 2, 1963)[3] is an Indian-American engineer, politician, entrepreneur, and promoter of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and unfounded medical claims.[4][5] Ayyadurai holds four degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), including a Ph.D. in biological engineering, and is a Fulbright grant recipient.[6]

In a 2011 article published by Time, Ayyadurai claimed he invented email as a teenager in the late 1970s. Historians strongly dispute this account however because email was already in use in the early 1970s. Ayyadurai sued both Gawker Media and Techdirt for defamation for disputing his account of inventing email; both lawsuits were settled out of court.

Ayyadurai also attracted attention for two reports: the first questioning the working conditions of India's largest scientific agency; the second questioning the safety of genetically modified soybeans. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Ayyadurai became known for a social media COVID-19 disinformation campaign; spreading conspiracy theories about the cause of COVID-19; promoting unfounded COVID-19 treatments; and campaigning to fire Anthony Fauci for allegedly being a so-called "deep state" actor.

Ayyadurai garnered 3.39% of the vote as an independent candidate in the 2018 U.S. Senate election in Massachusetts, and ran as a Republican in the 2020 U.S. Senate election in Massachusetts, but lost to Kevin O'Connor in the primary.[7] After the election, he promoted claims of election fraud that were shown to be false by fact checkers.

#Trumpwon

#THISISTOOEASY

LOL

https://twitter.com/maricopacounty

Not looking good

#factsdon'tmatter

LOL
Youre a nothing burger isslo. A little dog turd in the road that leads to home. Screech and squall all you wish, biteme now is our bitch. Hes done. Finished.

And because what he did in Afghanistan and your acceptance of it, you've proved that you are a POS.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

You forgot and below 70
Youre a nothing burger isslo. A little dog turd in the road that leads to home. Screech and squall all you wish, biteme now is our bitch. Hes done. Finished.

And because what he did in Afghanistan and your acceptance of it, you've proved that you are a POS.

#JAGCANTFINDFACTS

#STRUGGLING
They ought to recount in a county where trump won so he has a better chance of winning a recount.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

You forgot and below 70

I rest my case............

You forgot and below 70

LOL
GOD BLESS AMERICA !! Some of us believed that the truth would come out. It's been à long hard road but we stood by our convictions. It appears we have reached the beginning of the beginning.
• Some see
• Some will see when shown
• Some will never see
Good work Jag. For your efforts to inform and encourage !!
Someone should post a YouTube video on here to show the recount was a fraud. There has to be one out there.
Hahaha, I told youse guys, Mike Lindell was picked out of that ditch by God as was Joseph and now he has started a revolution.

The science is killing the DNC

Someone should post a YouTube video on here to show the recount was a fraud. There has to be one out there.

Doesnt matter if they make and post one or a hundred. As Que said, nothing can stop what is coming.

The AZ Atty Gen is fixing to score, then other states atty generals will score some more.

Dimocommies ass gonna be sore.

Im prolly gonna get tired of winning.
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
GOD BLESS AMERICA !! Some of us believed that the truth would come out. It's been à long hard road but we stood by our convictions. It appears we have reached the beginning of the beginning.
• Some see
• Some will never see

Could be the truth has been slapping the ever loving schit out of you. You just refuse to open your damn eyes.
#TRUTH SLAPPING

LOL

Doesnt matter if they make and post one or a hundred. As Que said, nothing can stop what is coming.

The AZ Atty Gen is fixing to score, then other states atty generals will score some more.

Que? I think we ought to lower that iq range down to 40 to 60.
Is this the My pillow guy?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...false-claim-arizona-election/8129417002/

LOL

#Bidengainedvotes
One of these days the kraken will show up and them dems will be sorry. You just wait and see.
Originally Posted by ISRO

You forgot and below 70

LOL

Read it and weep you pieces of (bleep)

Hahaha. He who laughs last....

The audit is the Kraken, dumbass. Sheesh. Come on, man, quit trying to.make us patriots feel sorry for dumbassed you.
• Some see
• Some will never see

Could be the truth has been slapping the ever loving schit out of you. You just refuse to open your damn eyes.

Yep, Biteme and Zero are just full of truth, arent they.

Hahaha, eat it up. We call it BS in Texas.
• Some see
• Some will never see

Thanks Dakota. GOD BLESS

You forgot and below 70

LOL

Ok, you are right. It's more like 30 to 51
Posted By: callnum Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
And the campfire wept.

LOL

You forgot and below 70

LOL

https://www.12news.com/mobile/video.../75-5cb6ee0a-4616-4965-81e9-3afe68270f75
The audit is the Kraken, dumbass. Sheesh. Come on, man, quit trying to.make us patriots feel sorry for dumbassed you.

The only kraken we have seen so far was when Giuliani dropped his pants
More good news Jag

Mary Papenfuss
September 6, 2021·4 min read

Newly released records relating to the Arizona GOP’s partisan audit of the 2020 election results reveal that an anti-vaccine election conspiracy theorist and failed U.S. Senate candidate known as “Dr. Shiva” was brought in on the operation.

The state’s Republican Senate and its ballot-recount contractor Cyber Ninjas separately hired Shiva Ayyadurai — or “Dr. Shiva” as he is known to his far-right fans — to help evaluate presidential ballots in Maricopa County, which backed Joe Biden, according to records released Aug. 31, The Arizona Republic and Vice reported.

Ayyadurai baselessly ranted back in November 2020 that the election was stolen from Donald Trump. He also accused National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci last year of being a “deep state” operative, has baselessly promoted vitamin C as a treatment for COVID-19, and says he invented email. Ayyadurai is not a medical doctor

LOL

#FALLINGAPART

#TRUMPWON

You can recount INVALID votes a hundred times over. They'll still be INVALID.
Good news for you pukes. Lying Biteme said he was going to send the Hatians back, but he lied, he had them bussed into the US. Yall will still be able to get you some bleck cock real cheap. grin
Good news for you pukes. Lying Biteme said he was going to send the Hatians back, but he lied, he had them bussed into the US. Yall will still be able to get you some bleck cock real cheap. grin

Maybe but trump still lost the recount
One of these days the kraken will show up and them dems will be sorry. You just wait and see.

Funny how you jump on this thread, but avoid others.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I didn't realize you posted on every single thread on this forum. It must take up your entire day.
Easy to make a wise ass comment on an internet platform. I guarantee it wouldn't be my face getting slapped in person. Nothing like a person watching are country go to hell, but wishing it so is treasonous. Wouldn't fly around here.

For God's sake, you idiot, what you refer to as a recount, is a small part of a much more involved push to cheat at the election. Go ahead and hold on to that. This is not the end, it is the beginning. How about the Dominion passwords and routers that are illegally being withheld? How about the Dominion employee dumping election data illegally, right before the audit? The Democrats cheated. Pretty easy call. They broke election law time and time again, as well.
I had to laugh yesterday.Before the audit presentation started,there were fake news stories all over the net stating the results of the audit.These are supposed to be creditable news sources?????? There was a lot of the fraud that was not presented because the county failed to turn over the information needed to complete the audit.The election results are supposed to be preserved for 22 months.They have video of the county employees on the computers making changes the day before the audit began.This is being turned over to the Arizona AG for criminal charges.It ain't over in Arizona yet and this is just one county in Arizona. https://miningawareness.wordpress.c...az-ag-brnovich-video-of-culprits-exists/

https://miningawareness.wordpress.c...e-arizona-ag-for-possible-investigation/

https://miningawareness.wordpress.c...g-arizona-senates-draft-report-on-audit/
Originally Posted by baldhunter
I had to laugh yesterday.Before the audit presentation started,there were fake news stories all over the net stating the results of the audit.These are supposed to be creditable news sources?????? There was a lot of the fraud that was not presented because the county failed to turn over the information needed to complete the audit.The election results are supposed to be preserved for 22 months.They have video of the county employees on the computers making changes the day before the audit began.This is being turned over to the Arizona AG for criminal charges.It ain't over in Arizona yet and this is just one county in Arizona. https://miningawareness.wordpress.c...az-ag-brnovich-video-of-culprits-exists/

What is truly laughable is you claim they are fake news then you post a link to an actual fake news site
Originally Posted by benchman

For God's sake, you idiot, what you refer to as a recount, is a small part of a much more involved push to cheat at the election. Go ahead and hold on to that. This is not the end, it is the beginning. How about the Dominion passwords and routers that are illegally being withheld? How about the Dominion employee dumping election data illegally, right before the audit? The Democrats cheated. Pretty easy call. They broke election law time and time again, as well.

For God's sake, don't you see that anything you don't like is fraud? It doesn't matter that the recount was totally partisan and was done by people who wanted trump to win and did everything in their power to try to show trump win and couldn't do it. Must be fraud cause trump didn't win
Easy to make a wise ass comment on an internet platform. I guarantee it wouldn't be my face getting slapped in person. Nothing like a person watching are country go to hell, but wishing it so is treasonous. Wouldn't fly around here.

You did it for the last 4 years and you want to throw out the last election and put your guy back in power but that's not treason.
Posted By: BooBear Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
I the end Trump still lost

I didn't realize you posted on every single thread on this forum. It must take up your entire day.

I gladly make time to call out commie ph-aggot ass lickers like you.

You crawling around sniffing my farts again?

Lol.
The AP calls it bunk, as expected for a liberal news agency.

BOB CHRISTIE and CHRISTINA A. CASSIDY Associated Press

PHOENIX — A Republican-backed review of the 2020 presidential election in Arizona’s largest county ended Friday without producing proof to support former President Donald Trump’s false claims of a stolen election.

After six months of searching for evidence of fraud, the firm hired by Republican lawmakers issued a report that experts described as riddled with errors, bias and flawed methodology. Still, even that partisan review came up with a vote tally that would not have altered the outcome, finding that Biden won by 360 more votes than the official results certified last year.

The finding was an embarrassing end to a widely criticized, and at times bizarre, quest to prove allegations that election officials and courts rejected. It has no bearing on the final, certified results. Previous reviews by nonpartisan professionals that followed state law found no significant problem with the vote count in Maricopa County, home to Phoenix. Biden won the county by 45,000 votes, key to his 10,500-vote win of Arizona.

For many critics the conclusions, presented at a hearing Friday by the firm Cyber Ninjas, underscored the dangerous futility of the exercise, which has helped fuel skepticism about the validity of the 2020 election and spawned copycat audits nationwide.

“We haven’t learned anything new,” said Matt Masterson, a top U.S. election security official in the Trump administration. “What we have learned from all this is that the Ninjas were paid millions of dollars, politicians raised millions of dollars and Americans’ trust in democracy is lower.”

Other critics said the true purpose of the audit may have already succeeded. It spread complex allegations about ballot irregularities and software issues, fueling doubts about elections, said Adrian Fontes, a Democrat who oversaw the Maricopa County election office last year.

“They are trying to scare people into doubting the system is actually working,” he said. “That is their motive. They want to destroy public confidence in our systems.”

Trump issued statements Friday falsely claiming the review found widespread fraud. He urged Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican vying for his party’s U.S. Senate nomination, to open an investigation.

Brnovich, who has been criticized by Trump supporters for not adequately backing the review, did not commit: “I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority,” he said in a statement before the report was made public.

The review was authorized by the Republican-controlled state Senate, which subpoenaed the election records from Maricopa County and selected the inexperienced, pro-Trump auditors. On Friday, Senate President Karen Fann sent a letter to Brnovich, urging him to investigate issues the report flagged. However, she noted the review found the official count matched the ballots.

“This is the most important and encouraging finding of the audit,” Fann wrote.

Despite being widely pilloried, the Arizona review has become a model that Trump supporters are pushing to replicate in other swing states where Biden won. Pennsylvania’s Democratic attorney general sued Thursday to block a GOP-issued subpoena for a wide array of election materials. In Wisconsin, a retired conservative state Supreme Court justice is leading a Republican-ordered investigation into the 2020 election, and this week threatened to subpoena election officials who don’t comply.

None of the reviews can change Biden’s victory, which was certified by officials in each of the swing states he won and by Congress on Jan. 6 — after Trump’s supporters, fueled by the same false charges that generated the audits, stormed the U.S. Capitol to try to prevent certification of his loss.

The Arizona report claims a number of shortcomings in election procedures and suggested the final tally still could not be relied upon. Several were challenged by election experts, while members of the Republican-led county Board of Supervisors, which oversees elections, disputed claims on Twitter.

Election officials say that’s because the review team is biased, ignored the detailed vote-counting procedures in Arizona law and had no experience in the complex field of election audits.

Two of the report’s recommendations stood out because they showed its authors misunderstood election procedures — that there should be paper ballot backups and that voting machines should not be connected to the internet. All Maricopa ballots are already paper, with machines only used to tabulate the votes, and those tabulators are not connected to the internet.

The review has a history of exploring outlandish conspiracy theories, dedicating time to checking for bamboo fibers on ballots to see if they were secretly shipped in from Asia. It also served as a content-generation machine for Trump’s effort to sow skepticism about his loss, pumping out misleading and out-of-context information that the former president circulates long after it’s been debunked.

You did it for the last 4 years and you want to throw out the last election and put your guy back in power but that's not treason.

INVALID votes don't EVER count IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, you stupid phagg mf'er.

Haitians be camping in his living room soon. Lol.

INVALID votes don't EVER count IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION, you stupid phagg mf'er.

They are invalid because you say so and that should be good enough for the country

You sure starting to sound askeered.

Lol.

They are invalid because you say so and that should be good enough for the country

Oh no, it's not me saying so, numbnuts.

It must be hell for liberals like you, hiding in plain sight in TN. Knowing every day somebody would bust you up, if they knew who you really were.

Laughing.
A different AP Story.

AP FACT CHECK: Pro-Trump auditors spin election falsehoods

By CHRISTINA CASSIDY and ALI SWENSON

A group hired by Trump-friendly Republicans to examine the results of the 2020 election in Arizona’s largest county spun falsehoods about deleted data, double voting and other malfeasance in a report that ignored basic facts about how elections are run.

The report released Friday by the Cyber Ninjas, the firm hired by Republican lawmakers in Arizona to look for 2020 election fraud, came up with nothing that throws the election won by President Joe Biden into legitimate question. Instead it tried to paint routine election practices in Maricopa County as errors, irregularities or sinister efforts to deny Donald Trump another term.

Even with its skewed analysis, the report actually came up with more votes for Biden than he was certified to have won in the county last year.

Here’s a look at some of the claims by Doug Logan, CEO of Cyber Ninjas, in a hearing to present its report on Friday:

LOGAN, claiming election results were deleted from Maricopa County’s election management system: “So some individual went into an application, and they chose specifically to run something that would clear all records in the system that was used to generate the official results, the day before an audit started.”

THE FACTS: No, the data never disappeared; it was just moved. Maricopa County officials made copies of the data and archived it before removing it from the election management system.

“We have backups for all Nov. data & those archives were never subpoenaed,” the county said in a statement on Twitter. County officials said data cannot be stored indefinitely on the election management system. “Cyber Ninjas don’t understand the business of elections,” the county said. “We can’t keep everything on the EMS server because it has storage limits.”

___

LOGAN: “23,344 people voted when they should no longer have access, or would not normally have access” to voting in Maricopa County because they have moved.

THE FACTS: No, that’s not what happened. Logan reviewed the names of voters against a commercial database of addresses, not a database of voters. He found that 23,344 reported moving before ballots went out in October. While the review suggests something improper, election officials note that voters such as college students, those who own vacation homes and military members, can move to temporary locations while still legally voting at the address where they are registered.

“A competent reviewer of an election would not make a claim like that,” said Trey Grayson, a former Republican secretary of state in Kentucky.

___

LOGAN: There were 9,041 mail-in voters who “were mailed one ballot but somehow two ballots were received, which I do not know how you would have one ballot sent and two received.”

THE FACTS: This isn’t unusual, and it’s not a sign of wrongdoing. The file Logan consulted, known as EV33, shows two returned ballot entries whenever a voter’s mail-in ballot has a signature discrepancy that gets fixed.

When a voter mails in a ballot with a blank or mismatched signature, election officials contact the voter. If the discrepancy is resolved, they enter a second record in the EV33 file, election officials said.

“The appropriate conclusion to draw from this finding is that the early voting team was performing their statutory-required responsibility by reviewing signatures on all returned mail-in ballots,” Maricopa County tweeted in response to Logan’s claim.

___

Associated Press writers Jude Joffe-Block in Phoenix and Cal Woodward in Washington contributed to this report.
Jim if you really think things are better now than when Trump was in I guess you are truly woke. Time to go to your safe haven spot. Oh unless your white your not allowed.
Originally Posted by baldhunter

What is truly laughable is you claim they are fake news then you post a link to an actual fake news site

I watched the live feed of the audit report,did you????? I know what was presented at the audit report,do you????? STFU you troll.

Lol.

How did you come to that conclusion? My guy won and no matter how many bogus recounts and krakens you try to pull out of your ass, he will still be president and you will look even more stupid.

Lol.

How did you come to that conclusion? My guy won and no matter how many bogus recounts and krakens you try to pull out of your ass, he will still be president and you will look even more stupid.

Your "guy"?? You really are a complete dumb fugk.

Can't wait to hear you crying when inflation starts eating away at your ass and Haitians are camping in your living room, you pathetically ignorant liberal fugk.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
You know it's serious when the liberals show up in force to distract from what's happening.

Can't wait to hear you crying when inflation starts eating away at your ass and Haitians are camping in your living room, you pathetically ignorant liberal fugk.

Similar to your tenants? .................

#ALLFAKEVOTES
You look even more more stupider. I didn't réalize the residents intelligence, leadership. Failed border, Afghanistan arms deal violence in the middle east dependence on foreign oil high gas price could inspiré one to your degree.
#ALLELECTIONRESULTSGOTHRULOCALDIRT

LOL

Similar to your tenants? .................

#ALLFAKEVOTES

Got rid of all the Haitians. They simply make lousy, disrespectful, destructive tenants. Call me raciss.

Lol.
#ALLELECTIONRESULTSGOTHRULOCALDIRT

LOL

#NOWANDFOREVER

Lol.
You look even more more stupider. I didn't réalize the residents intelligence, leadership. Failed border, Afghanistan arms deal violence in the middle east dependence on foreign oil high gas price could inspiré one to your degree.

That's his "guy".

Lol.

For God's sake, don't you see that anything you don't like is fraud? It doesn't matter that the recount was totally partisan and was done by people who wanted trump to win and did everything in their power to try to show trump win and couldn't do it. Must be fraud cause trump didn't win

The count was a recount of the actual result, post election. This did not include any discrepancies found. First, it's amazing that the numbers are different at all. They should not be different. Once the discrepancies are taken into account, the veracity of those numbers is in question.

The count was a recount of the actual result, post election. This did not include any discrepancies found. First, it's amazing that the numbers are different at all. They should not be different. Once the discrepancies are taken into account, the veracity of those numbers is in question.

They want to ignore that part.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You know it's serious when the liberals show up in force to distract from what's happening.

What are you talking about? What have I done to distract? Point out the facts and laugh in your faces?
Posted By: Raferman Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Did your tickets for the view come in yet Jim?

Now this is a distraction. You know you lost the argument so you change the subject.

But they did find discrepancies and they were proven invalid. What they did prove was that Biden actually got more votes.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21

Not going to happen.

The MSM narrative is set , “ The AZ audit showed Trump lost”
Repeat a lie hard enough and long enough it becomes truth.
That’s why Jim and ISRO are here as well as on other social media forums and outlets being payed to spread the lie.
I a week or two, most of the country will believe that the AZ audit showed Trump lost, maybe less.

This will give cover the the Republicans in PA, MI, WI, GA and NC that have fought their constituents tooth and nail that have been demanding forensic audits.

It is the Republican Party that has squashed these audits, without their help, the audits are history.

They too have no need to worry about future elections,

m
Actually Jag, the Maricopa audit is just the tip of one of the spines on the Krakens head.

That's why there are all those puddles on the floor.

But they did find discrepancies and they were proven invalid. What they did prove was that Biden actually got more votes.

That was not what was presented. Where in the presentation did they prove the discrepancies invalid? Did you watch it? Suit yourself.
I was wondering when the wanderer would show up and tell us nothing is happening.
Yes sir the Azizona audit was never going to happen either. I don't care what you show me what is found nothings going to happen. How do I know ? Cause I said so and I can't handle the truth. Lol

That was not what was presented. Where in the presentation did they prove the discrepancies invalid? Did you watch it? Suit yourself.

Thats what CNN told the stupid puke.

It doesnt matter to me what the dumnass believes.

When Trump is reseated and when Katie Hobbs and buds are tried and go to prison , he and other snowflakes and CNN will still be saying, Biteme won the election.

The suckers will go to Hell lying. Its what they do.
Yes sir the Azizona audit was never going to happen either. I don't care what you show me what is found nothings going to happen. How do I know ? Cause I said so and I can't handle the truth. Lol

Yep, all this time, nothing was being done. He will be saying that when Trump gets back in office. Hes like a dimocrap that way. He'll be that way until hell freezes over.

I'll believe that when it really happens, meaningful audits, that is.

Should happen, but won't.....................we'll be into the next election & nothing meaningful will have happened, meaning no de-certs, not one in jail.

Hope I'm wrong, but I'm not.

But I just know we'll vote our way outta this in '22 & 24. I just know it.

MM
I am still batting 1000 with my pessimistic predictions about the 2020 election, SpyGate, Crossfire Hurricane, Uranium One, and Q
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

I'll believe that when it really happens, meaningful audits, that is.

Should happen, but won't.....................we'll be into the next election & nothing meaningful will have happened, meaning no de-certs, not one in jail.

Hope I'm wrong, but I'm not.

But I just know we'll vote our way outta this in '22 & 24. I just know it.

MM

Well said.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Couple of points to be made here. First, when you don't like the message a common tactic is to try and discredit the messenger. You can expect an all out blitz to discredit those involved. Didn't take long.

Second, and it has already been said several times, a simple recount should always come up with the same results. There should be no significant differences. An investigation would reveal other discrepancies such as duplicate ballots, invalid ballots, dead people voting, unregistered voting, pre-printed ballots, destroyed data and all the other tactics used to steal elections.

Discounting the votes is an elementary tactic that was used decades ago. The democrats and republicans who run the elections have progressed way beyond just changing the vote count. They have much more sophisticated tactics now.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Couple of points to be made here. First, when you don't like the message a common tactic is to try and discredit the messenger. You can expect an all out blitz to discredit those involved. Didn't take long.

Second, and it has already been said several times, a simple recount should always come up with the same results. There should be no significant differences. An investigation would reveal other discrepancies such as duplicate ballots, invalid ballots, dead people voting, unregistered voting, pre-printed ballots, destroyed data and all the other tactics used to steal elections.

Discounting the votes is an elementary tactic that was used decades ago. The democrats and republicans who run the elections have progressed way beyond just changing the vote count. They have much more sophisticated tactics now.

And they use liars to push their lies. Some are innocent useful idiots and others have sold their provider, their country, out for 30 pieces of silver.
Stevie Wanderer is like too many women. They get their idea about something or someone and they only process information that supports their hypothesis. They ignore all contradictory evidence rather than logically adding everyting up and adding up ALL the evidence and coming to sn intelligent conclusion based on facts, preferring instead, to lean on their own understanding and feelings.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Que? I think we ought to lower that iq range down to 40 to 60.

HE already did, for you.
Posted By: Huntz Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Whats really surprising is that how Little Jimmy from Tenn. has time to post when most of the day his lips are attached to Saeeds butt hole.

They did all of that including testing the paper of the ballots to make sure it was the right kind.. they went great lengths to prove voter fraud. One of thier discrepancies was people with similar names born in the same year voted in multiple counties. What do you think the odds are that there is more than 1 John Smith born in 1965 living in az?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21

Sig line material right there
Originally Posted by BooBear
I the end Trump still lost

Well now, there's another real genus. whistle

You dont realize a lot of things, Jen.
Stevie Wanderer is like too many women. They get their idea about something or someone and they only process information that supports their hypothesis. They ignore all contradictory evidence rather than logically adding everyting up and adding up ALL the evidence and coming to sn intelligent conclusion based on facts, preferring instead, to lean on their own understanding and feelings.

I’m not ignoring the evidence, I believe all the evidence and I know the election was stolen in fact I know elections have been rigged since Colman v Franken here in MN.

I’m also not Ignoring the evidence that it is the Republican Party, not the Democrats, in WI, GA, PA, MI, and NC that are blocking forensic audits.

I’m also not ignoring the obvious MSM narrative lie that the Audit favored Biden.
As I said, tell a lie hard enough and long enough, it becomes truth.

There are now reports that the auditors were threatened and forced to water down their report.
If true, then those that threatened the auditors will most certainly threaten the members of the Senate and AG office, if they haven’t already.

What it boils down to is what the AZ Senate does with this “Evidence”, even if it is watered down do to threats.

If they act, maybe others will follow, but not in PA, WI, NC, GA, MI, the Republicans are holding firm blocking audits.
Like Que said, from.dark to light. The people are at the precipice

Dumbasses like Piddler and JeninTen are all for following Biteme off the cliff unlike others less indoctrinated.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRG536YM/

Don't worry, I don't think God is going to send you to hell. He knows you're not lying. You're just stupid.
Then of course we have Republicans in DC like McCarthy, McConnell snd Crenshaw setting their narrative that there was NO election fraud.

So basically we have more than enough evidence not only from AZ, but from all across America that our election process is corrupt.

We also have evidence that it is the Republicans that are working overtime to cover this up .

As I said, it’s all up to the AZ Senate and the AZ AG.

If they act, maybe others will follow, if they don’t, audits are dead.

Don't worry, I don't think.

Fixt. What you pukes who support abortion know about GOD wouldnt fill a thimble.

If your brains were gasoline there wouldnt be enough to run a pissants motorcycle.
On Friday, Senate President Karen Fann sent a letter to Brnovich, urging him to investigate issues the report flagged. However, she noted the review found the official count matched the ballots.

Now that the audit has been released, is the Dominion "vote flipping" narrative dead? Have the Dominion machines been vindicated? Will there be implications in lawsuits that have been filed? It appears that the machines gave a fairly accurate count of the ballots that were processed.
Originally Posted by steve4102

No. Quit welching. You said nothing is happening and nothing is going to happen.
Nuttins habbening.

Gee, i wish K22 would tell us what that Que drop referred to.

Originally Posted by Squidge
On Friday, Senate President Karen Fann sent a letter to Brnovich, urging him to investigate issues the report flagged. However, she noted the review found the official count matched the ballots.

Now that the audit has been released, is the Dominion "vote flipping" narrative dead? Have the Dominion machines been vindicated? Will there be implications in lawsuits that have been filed? It appears that the machines gave a fairly accurate count of the ballots that were processed.

Evidently much more fraud will soon be released re the Maricopa fraud. The watermarked legal ballots vs Chyna illegal ballots and other things, such as evidence from the recently released Routers which are just now being investigated will be revealed.

No. Quit welching. You said nothing is happening and nothing is going to happen.

You are right, nothing is going to happen.

My point is that it is all up to the AZ Senate, not you, not me, not Q and not the MSM, so not of that matters.

The AZ AG will pull a Barr/Durham, Sessions/Huber and make a statement that he has opened an official criminal investigation into the audit results. 2 years minimum see anything at all come from his phony investigation.

The AZ Senate will cuddle up to the AG and put out a statement that they will work closely with the AG and will hold off on any action concerning the 2020 election until after the AG has filed his report.

Especially if the reports are true snd people have been threatened. Think Chucri

Evidently much more fraud will soon be released re the Maricopa fraud. The watermarked legal ballots vs Chyna illegal ballots and other things, such as evidence from the recently released Routers which are just now being investigated will be revealed.

Who told you that?

The report is the report, minus the Dominion schit that we will never see.

Is that a yes, the Dominion machines have been vindicated?

You know better than that, they haven’t even been looked at as to Republicans blocking access.
Here is a clue, JeninTenn.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-deleting-computer-election-files-video/

No. The audit revealed they had only been given access to a few Dominion machines from whst i gathered. Pretty sure this reveal will lead to more AZ counties to be audited.

You idiots keep referring to the COUNT. The count is only one facet of the audit. Much else to consider, research, analyze, weigh.

Stop trying to make it all about the count.

Would you also like us to ignore Afghanistan now too, morons?

And at the gates of Hell, they’ll look Satan in the eyes with a straight face and say “I didn’t do it”.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

And at the gates of Hell, they’ll look Satan in the eyes with a straight face and say “I didn’t do it”.

Satin worshipers look forward to that face-to-face and will be rewarded for their loyalty to evil.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21

Interesting you should ask. Seems everything possible was done to cover up the effect the machines had. The actual ballots both legitimate and otherwise are where the action is.

Yep they counted both the valid and invalid ballots equally.
And that why the Republicans in AZ, WI, MI, GA, NC, PA are blocking audits because they know if there is access to Dominion machines, they all go down.
And that why the Republicans in AZ, WI, MI, GA, NC, PA are blocking audits because they know if there is access to Dominion machines, they all go down.

Hide and watch.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Truth. They cant help it. Satan, the head liar, owns them lock, stock and barrel. They are of his seed. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Hide and watch.

You mean,
Sit back grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.
Q

Like that hide and watch.
Posted By: abbydog Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
LIKE it or not TRUMP lost, period. HOW YOU GUYS BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF TRUMP BOGGLES THE IMAGINATION.

NOT THAT BIDEN AND HARRIS ARE ANY BETTER.
Originally Posted by abbydog
LIKE it or not TRUMP lost, period. HOW YOU GUYS BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF TRUMP BOGGLES THE IMAGINATION.

So WTF are you talking about? The audit does not come out of Trump. Straighten out your yankee dumbass and make sense.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Slowly Turning Wheels of Justice

In Africa , Biden, Harris, and all their best buds would have been decapitated and fed to the lions.
SUCH KIND WORDS.

As pointed out earlier in this thread.

Anyone that believes Biden got 15 Million more votes than Obama, a man that couldn’t get 200 people at his political rallies and a man that suffers from advanced stages of dementia, has an IQ of less than 50, or is just a paid troll.

Which one are you?

Both I suspect.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21

They did all of that including testing the paper of the ballots to make sure it was the right kind.. they went great lengths to prove voter fraud. One of thier discrepancies was people with similar names born in the same year voted in multiple counties. What do you think the odds are that there is more than 1 John Smith born in 1965 living in az?

THAT is what the investigators are trying to determine. Are all these Juan Martinez's the same person or are they all different people. If they all have the same phone number and live at the same address which is a vacant lot in the industrial district, chances are some of them are fraudulent ballots! So many ways to cheat and the tactics continue to evolve.
Sydney Powell, a fan favorite

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aud-lawyers-sanctioned-by-michigan-judge

Former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell and other lawyers for the Republican Party were ordered to pay legal fees and take additional training for filing a lawsuit to overturn the 2020 election results that a Michigan judge ruled was “a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process.”

U.S. District Judge Linda V. Parker in Detroit late Wednesday issued a 110-page ruling that rejected dozens of speculative and fact-deficient affidavits the lawyers had submitted as evidence of a conspiracy to steal the election from former President Donald Trump. She accused the lawyers of trying to deceive the court and the American people and said “sanctions are required to deter the filing of future frivolous lawsuits designed primarily to spread the narrative that our election processes are rigged and our democratic institutions cannot be trusted.”

#MYHOPESONSYDNEY

LOL
Tell a lie once, its a lie, tell it a thousand times it becomes truth.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

In Africa , Biden, Harris, and all their best buds would have been decapitated and fed to the lions.

Africa is a continent consisting of many countries, dumb ass, most of which are more corrupt and have more communist type control of Their People than most countries.

If “Africa” were to throw them to the lions it would be the peasants, not the powerful
Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims
Lawyers for the Trump ally claim she was just sharing an opinion when she said the election was stolen using machines built to rig races for Hugo Chavez.

LOL

#SydneyandQwillsaveus

#Trumpispackingforthemovenow
Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims
Lawyers for the Trump ally claim she was just sharing an opinion when she said the election was stolen using machines built to rig races for Hugo Chavez.

LOL

#SydneyandQwillsaveus

#Trumpispackingforthemovenow

What would you say if you were facing a lawsuit you couldn't afford to fight even if you were right?
Another POS.
1942 Germany, Trump would have been Joseph Goebbels right hand man.

And you would be sucking Stalin's dick.
Another POS.

Yes she is the way she bilked conservatives out of hard earned cash.

Tell us whats not to like about a guy who did what he said, built a wall and cut illegal alien influx more than any POTUS in histoty, put tariffs on Chyna and forced hundreds of US companies out of Chyna and back to the US, made us energy independent and cut our flow of money to the muzzies, had pedophelia rings busted all over the earth and his DOJ filed over 7000 charges in 4 years vs Zeros 3000 in 8 years, got the lowest unemployment and highest home ownership since the 60's, cut the death count in the US to historic lows, highest employment for women and hispanics and blacks in history, forced NATO to pay their fair share, destroyed ISIS, hadv18 mo in Afghanistan with no American deaths, ...

Truth is, youre too stupid to look at things objectively.

King David was not without sin an neither was Paul.

So he sinned flagrantly before becoming POTUS.

He kept us from what the Ds and Rinos said was inevitable nuclear war with NK.

God didnt say get someone perfect. If we got Jesus Jesus Christ as POTUS youd piss and moan about Him and like a Pharasee you'd be after Him too.

GOD said to see if a man is for or against him, but you dismiss what He says and go with your fake news Khazarian Mafia owned MSM. That is why we are in the schiett shape we are in.
Posted By: Paddler Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
Who gets indicted first bt the Az Atty General. I say one guy goes down before Hobbs.

Cyber Ninjas shows 57,000 illegal votes certified by the Maricopa Co Board ofvCrooked Electors

Biden gained votes

LOL

#TRUMPWONNOMATTERWHAT

#NOVAX

ISRO, I like your posts but there's no "Like" button. I'm absolutely amazed how fact-proof these 'fire regulars are. It's a very interesting phenomenon of human nature, psychopathology. How they can continue to embrace demonstrably false narratives escapes me. They even believe BS made up from whole cloth, not a shred of evidence. And you will never penetrate their shield of irrationality, they are impervious to truth. It's a cult.

I started posting recently just to point out to those who might be willing to listen about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. I thought if even one person was persuaded to get vaccinated my time posting would be justified. I've said what I have to say, and have no interest in discussing anything further with the likes of Jag, etc. I may be back some time in the future, but will sign off for now.
Originally Posted by Paddler

Biden gained votes

LOL

#TRUMPWONNOMATTERWHAT

#NOVAX

ISRO, I like your posts but there's no "Like" button. I'm absolutely amazed how fact-proof these 'fire regulars are. It's a very interesting phenomenon of human nature, psychopathology. How they can continue to embrace demonstrably false narratives escapes me. They even believe BS made up from whole cloth, not a shred of evidence. And you will never penetrate their shield of irrationality, they are impervious to truth. It's a cult.

I started posting recently just to point out to those who might be willing to listen about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. I thought if even one person was persuaded to get vaccinated my time posting would be justified. I've said what I have to say, and have no interest in discussing anything further with the likes of Jag, etc. I may be back some time in the future, but will sign off for now.

Well bye. Too bad you're too stupid to logically defend the actions of your WH Resident as being good for the US.
Conspiracy theory personalities

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/00207640211031614?journalCode=ispa

This study explored the relationship between belief in conspiracy theories and the personality disorders. A sample of 475 British adults, aged around 30 years, completed measures of Belief in Conspiracy Theories (CTs) and the Personality Disorders (PDs), as well as the SAPAS, a short intelligence test and two self-evaluations. Belief in CTs was correlated with nearly all PDs, as well as the three established higher order clusters (A: odd and eccentric; B: dramatic and emotional; C: anxious). A series of stepwise multiple regressions were computed. A final regression showed five of the variables (education, intelligence, Cluster A, B, and C) were significant, which indicated that less well-educated and less intelligent participants, scoring higher on two PD clusters (Cluster A and B) but lower on Cluster C, believed more in the CTs. Implications of the study for understanding the origin of CTs is discussed. Limitations of the study, particularly the sample and measures used, are acknowledged.

#Iftheshoefits

#Trustscience

#stopthedisinformation

The machines must be made to match the stuffed ballot box. Notice, the auditor caught (on security cameras) county people deleting virtually ALL the election data.

To recap: a stuffed ballot box will always add up the same, no matter how many times you count it AND The whole point of the machine fraud is to make the totals match. An audit is about finding out HOW those events occurred. If you watched the report, you know that real discrepancies were discovered. I would not want to be the folks who were caught on camera deleting the election data. That's a federal and state crime.

#Iwanttobelievesodarnbad
The Arizona audit report was obviously a major success just judging by the RAW nerve it obviously landed on and the blatant lying gaslighting cover-up being attempted by the entire left.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The Arizona audit report was obviously a major success just judging by the RAW nerve it obviously landed on and the blatant lying gaslighting cover-up being attempted by the entire left.

Yes look at the leftards squirm. I at first had a misconception of what the audit's purpose was, thinking it was to weed out the fraudulent votes and give us a legitimate total. Obviously they did not remove the fraudulent votes because if they did both candidates would have lost votes instead of Biden gaining a few and Trump losing a few. It still pisses me off they did not do signature matching.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21

Africa is a continent consisting of many countries, dumb ass, most of which are more corrupt and have more communist type control of Their People than most countries.

If “Africa” were to throw them to the lions it would be the peasants, not the powerful

None of that is relevant to my argument .

Why are you arguing with everyone regardless of their belief in 2020 ejection fraud? You have issues

LOL

It wasnt Trump who supports Chyna or acted like Hitler in getting police to step down in the DNCs riot torn cities by their own form of Brown Shirts known here as Antifa and BLM.

It wasnt Trump who let Putin open his pipelines to Germany or cleared the way for Putin to buy Uranium One. That was Biteme, Hillary and Zero and it wasnt Trump who ran our gas prices up from $1.85 to over $3.00.

The only thing that makes you mistakenly feel you deserve better than Trump is your whiney crying lieberal me, me, me philosophy.

You arent worth the spit it would take to shine his shoes.
Conspiracy theory personalities

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/00207640211031614?journalCode=ispa

This study explored the relationship between belief in conspiracy theories and the personality disorders. A sample of 475 British adults, aged around 30 years, completed measures of Belief in Conspiracy Theories (CTs) and the Personality Disorders (PDs), as well as the SAPAS, a short intelligence test and two self-evaluations. Belief in CTs was correlated with nearly all PDs, as well as the three established higher order clusters (A: odd and eccentric; B: dramatic and emotional; C: anxious). A series of stepwise multiple regressions were computed. A final regression showed five of the variables (education, intelligence, Cluster A, B, and C) were significant, which indicated that less well-educated and less intelligent participants, scoring higher on two PD clusters (Cluster A and B) but lower on Cluster C, believed more in the CTs. Implications of the study for understanding the origin of CTs is discussed. Limitations of the study, particularly the sample and measures used, are acknowledged.

#Iftheshoefits

#Trustscience

#stopthedisinformation

None of that is relevant to my argument .

Why are you arguing with everyone regardless of their belief in 2020 ejection fraud? You have issues

LOL

I really think hes a she. She really likes Trump, but as with most women, she disagrees with what he did and how he did it. The tell is she could have done it better.

There are those who could always do anything better than a man.
Former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell and other lawyers for the Republican Party were ordered to pay legal fees and take additional training for filing a lawsuit to overturn the 2020 election results that a Michigan judge ruled was “a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process.

U.S. District Judge Linda V. Parker in Detroit late Wednesday issued a 110-page ruling that rejected dozens of speculative and fact-deficient affidavits the lawyers had submitted as evidence of a conspiracy to steal the election from former President Donald Trump.

Think what you want about Sidney Powell, but this judge did not issue this ruling with clean hands. She’s a leftist judge who was building a track record of being against a honest election process 10 months ago.

Judge Parker’s Senate Questionnaire pages 7-10 help you understand where her allegiances lie. It’s a shame that there isn’t a process to deal with a corrupt judge.

Judge Linda Parker blocks election fraud victims from testifying

Judge Linda V. Parker was nominated by President Barack Obama to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan on July 25, 2013 and confirmed by the United States Senate on March 12, 2014 along party lines (56-42).
A native Detroiter, Judge Parker is a former director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, a position in which she served from 2003 until 2008.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
15 pages and it didn't take me long to read it all with so many of the one's on IGNORE posting
Originally Posted by 007FJ
15 pages and it didn't take me long to read it all with so many of the one's on IGNORE posting

LOL like three posts per page.
Thanks to High Country for finding this excellent explanation.

https://greatawakening.win/p/13zN1Wcf6f/boom--i-figured-out-the-arizona-/
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell and other lawyers for the Republican Party were ordered to pay legal fees and take additional training for filing a lawsuit to overturn the 2020 election results that a Michigan judge ruled was “a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process.

U.S. District Judge Linda V. Parker in Detroit late Wednesday issued a 110-page ruling that rejected dozens of speculative and fact-deficient affidavits the lawyers had submitted as evidence of a conspiracy to steal the election from former President Donald Trump.

Think what you want about Sidney Powell, but this judge did not issue this ruling with clean hands. She’s a leftist judge who was building a track record of being against a honest election process 10 months ago.

Judge Parker’s Senate Questionnaire pages 7-10 help you understand where her allegiances lie. It’s a shame that there isn’t a process to deal with a corrupt judge.

Judge Linda V. Parker was nominated by President Barack Obama to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan on July 25, 2013 and confirmed by the United States Senate on March 12, 2014 along party lines (56-42).
A native Detroiter, Judge Parker is a former director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, a position in which she served from 2003 until 2008.

Great post and truth, GW.

Can't get around ol money maker Sydney

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...d-would-believe-my-election-fraud-claims

#Onlythedumbbelieved

#ludicrous
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post
While jag wept, the fire bleeds.

LOL
Q is on it

Didn't they predict Trump would have been back in office by now

LOL

#Qoolaid

https://greatawakening.win/p/13zN1Wcf6f/boom--i-figured-out-the-arizona-/
Posted By: JeffP Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21
https://thepalmierireport.com/rino-arizona-governor-says-no-to-decertifying-az-election/

The fix is in guys. The Rs are as corrupt as the Ds.

Imagine the bots here if the principals were reversed.....
Q

Bread crumb

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-45040614

LOL

#Howdidigetsuckedin
Originally Posted by JeffP
https://thepalmierireport.com/rino-arizona-governor-says-no-to-decertifying-az-election/

The fix is in guys. The Rs are as corrupt as the Ds.

Imagine the bots here if the principals were reversed.....

#itsallover

#theyareallcorrupt

#nowaytrumpylost

#myfeelingsarehurt

#musthavebeenrigged
#threadkiller

#boom

Great post and truth, GW.

Great post!
Qtards!
Originally Posted by callnum
Qtards!

Boom

#youmeanQisfake

LOL
#jakey
Posted By: JeffP Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/25/21

“Dear Fake News Media, liberals and Soro’s bots ....Yes – the AZ audit found no big discrepancy between the original ballot count & the hand count
NO – that does NOT confirm Biden’s “win”
WHY? Because (more importantly) the audit found that tens of thousands of those ballots SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN COUNTED
#nofraudinarizona
This forum is a microcosm of the country as a whole. It’s not hard to see that the left doesn’t care about free, open and fair elections as long as their guy wins. When an “end justifies the means” mentality exists there’s no overcoming that level of ignorance, not to mention the disrespect for our lost treasures that bravely fought, bled and died for our freedoms! If the tables were turned and it was a conservative that won by cheating I would be just as angry and disgusted as I am now. The one fundamental hallmark of living free is the ability to choose our government and our “leaders” through fair elections. Once that right has been stolen then none of our “rights” mean squat. Anyone that excuses this outright THEFT of FREEDOM by cheating on such a massive scale that it silenced the voice of 80+ million citizens is worthless scum that doesn’t deserve to live here. Supporters of nullifying our Constitution through corruption should be exported never to return. Through their actions they have essentially renounced their US citizenship and therefore should be exported to a country that makes no bones about their corruption. A dictatorship like China or Iran are more suitable to the “enlightened” leftists and I’d be happy to contribute to their one way trip out of country. They’re nothing but destructive to a Constitutional Republic. They are of ZERO use to us a nation and they oughta be required to live under anarchy or dictatorship…..we’ll allow them the choice. 😉
#factsdon'tmatteron24hour

#Trumpwon

#Qisgoingtodropinfotonight
Aces well said !!!
What are they hiding?
Qtards!

Die.
While jag wept, the fire bleeds.

LOL

Youre not Calledumb for nothing.

Since this news, Im walking on air. grin
Originally Posted by JeffP

“Dear Fake News Media, liberals and Soro’s bots ....Yes – the AZ audit found no big discrepancy between the original ballot count & the hand count
NO – that does NOT confirm Biden’s “win”
WHY? Because (more importantly) the audit found that tens of thousands of those ballots SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN COUNTED

Hey, dont you think you're getting a little deep for the Fire Genus equus crew.

They listen to CNN because their crew makes it simple for them.

"Rs bad, Ds good", over and over and over again.

If they had any brains, they'd take them out and play with them.
Qtards!

Retard.
Jag’s vag is chapped after yesterday

Drowning his sorrow in cheap whiskey

#Vagisil
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This forum is a microcosm of the country as a whole. It’s not hard to see that the left doesn’t care about free, open and fair elections as long as their guy wins. When an “end justifies the means” mentality exists there’s no overcoming that level of ignorance, not to mention the disrespect for our lost treasures that bravely fought, bled and died for our freedoms! If the tables were turned and it was a conservative that won by cheating I would be just as angry and disgusted as I am now. The one fundamental hallmark of living free is the ability to choose our government and our “leaders” through fair elections. Once that right has been stolen then none of our “rights” mean squat. Anyone that excuses this outright THEFT of FREEDOM by cheating on such a massive scale that it silenced the voice of 80+ million citizens is worthless scum that doesn’t deserve to live here. Supporters of nullifying our Constitution through corruption should be exported never to return. Through their actions they have essentially renounced their US citizenship and therefore should be exported to a country that makes no bones about their corruption. A dictatorship like China or Iran are more suitable to the “enlightened” leftists and I’d be happy to contribute to their one way trip out of country. They’re nothing but destructive to a Constitutional Republic. They are of ZERO use to us a nation and they oughta be required to live under anarchy or dictatorship…..we’ll allow them the choice. 😉

Amen.
We got em on the run now!
Agreed, scum will be scum.

So, how much you want to bet AZ doesnt decertify Maricopa Co.

Your [bleep] is going to be bigger than your mouth in just a few short weeks.
Qtards!

Die.

I'll second the motion. Amen.
Like I said on another post he joined in 2016 lives in parents basement parents should be home soon
Qtards!

Die.

Bring it biotch!

LOL
Yep.

Dont you guys just love this. Too bad the genus crew is too stupid to understand the video.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-deleting-computer-election-files-video/

Just because you keep repeating it doesn’t make it happen.

Your guy lost to the worse candidate EVER!

Qtard

Qtard

Thats how the MSM and CNN sucked you in.

Ok, hows this? Maybe you best send it to CNN and clue your dumbassed commie friends in. grin

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...riminal-activities-referred-authorities/
Local dirt doesn't seem like the kind of person you should be calling out. Just sayin

Qtard

Ok, hows this? Maybe you best send it to CNN and clue your dumbassed commie friends in. grin

Fake news

Qtard

Fake news

Fake news would be someone saying you have a brain.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Qtard

Fake news

Fake news would be someone saying you have a brain.

And you too.
There were over 17,000 votes that were duplicate, triplicate, even quaduplicate.

One voter......up to 4 votes turned in.......and all were counted?

And Trump supposedly lost the State by just over 10,000 votes.

Many of the duplicated ballots had scribbles or no signature at all........and most were counted AFTER November 3rd.

Even conservative politicians don't want to touch this.........as they fear the refreshing of the tree of Liberty.

Who gets indicted first by the AZ Atty General. I say one guy goes down before Katy Hobbs does.

Cyber Ninjas shows 57,000 illegal votes certified by the Maricopa Co Board of Crooked Electors

Posted By: JeffP Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 09/26/21
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Even conservative politicians don't want to touch this.........as they fear the refreshing of the tree of Liberty.

I think they’re more concerned that their crimes will be exposed....
Posted By: Sycamore Re: The Arizona Audit Hammer - 01/08/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx on 09/25/21

© 24hourcampfire