Home
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1442629323870121989?s=21

This ought to get our camper happy.
Shes a nutcase
She thinks Trump is God?

They drip hypocrisy when you look back at all the bad things the democrats were saying about the vaccine before the election, versus what they are saying now.
They've got far worse problems up there than the flu.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
She thinks Trump is God?

They drip hypocrisy when you look back at all the bad things the democrats were saying about the vaccine before the election, versus what they are saying now.

'Flave is gonna have a conniption.
If it was from God, it would work.
She thinks folks are stupid.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Hahaha!

Maybe like opening the ark of the covenant
Originally Posted by kingston
She thinks Trump is God?

Why would that give Flave a conniption?
Sometimes I wished I hadn't watched something. Wow how wacked can you get! She is am ambassador of Satan!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She thinks folks are stupid.

A lot are.

Has anyone ever noticed that many of our political offices from city councils, to mayors, to governors, to congress, to the V.P. are filled with lunatic women?

You know, the easily deceived ones. (@#rrealgenderdifferences or if it carries more weight, Genesis 3) šŸ˜‰
Funny, all these demoRATS suddenly all about God. Nanshee gonna pray for you.

Kind of a sidebar, but:

Over the years I've learned a valuable lesson. Beware of people that talk too much about their family, God, or church. They're usually the biggest liars and crooks. Lol.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Funny, all these demoRATS suddenly all about God. Nanshee gonna pray for you..

They care about God the same way they do about the Constitution, as a tool for political expediency.
Funny, all these demoRATS suddenly all about God. Nanshee gonna pray for you.

Kind of a sidebar, but:

Over the years I've learned a valuable lesson. Beware of people that talk too much about their family, God, or church. They're usually the biggest liars and crooks. Lol.

Nailed it. Both parts.
That should make it easier for courts to overturn the mandates, since now govt is trying to force us to accept religion.
Originally Posted by dassa
That should make it easier for courts to overturn the mandates, since now govt is trying to force us to accept religion.

Hah! Good point. grin

Oh no, you just started something lolā€¦
Hochul's god is probably Moloch.......
It's always fun when liberals use the God argument.
The irony of a democrat invoking the name of God......TFF

Clyde
That brainwashed lady needs her head examined.It's the other way around the Devil wants us to get the shot.
Saying it comes from God is almost as wacky as saying it comes from satan.
Originally Posted by smokepole

That's the most ignorant post of the day as far as I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by deflave
She thinks Trump is God?

My bad, I thought you were a monotheist.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Please elaborate. Do you think that saying the vaccine is from satan is not wacky?
She's way in over her head.
Itā€™s tongue-in-cheek; Their ā€œgodā€ is Lucifer; and they donā€™t try to hide it anymore
So why is Pfizer trying to ready other treatments?

Fact is a cure is the last thing they want. If they could cure it, they wouldn't because they wouldn't sell as much cough syrup. They have so mastered adenoviruses they can custom craft them but can't cure the coming cold? No. There's more money in treatment than cure.

Please elaborate. Do you think that saying the vaccine is from satan is not wacky?

In my world there are 2 basic motivating factors in life. Good or evil. God is the side of good and satan is the side of evil. I also am of the opinion this virus was set on us by the Chinese government. They are evil therefore they get their directions for actions from the root of evil, satan. The vaccine is many things but a Godsend it is not.
my god is not satan
Originally Posted by hicountry
Shes a nutcase

she just as bad as homo Cuomo

In my world there are 2 basic motivating factors in life. Good or evil. God is the side of good and satan is the side of evil. I also am of the opinion this virus was set on us by the Chinese government. They are evil therefore they get their directions for actions from the root of evil, satan. The vaccine is many things but a Godsend it is not.

Never said it was a godsend and I have my own doubts about it but that wasn't the question, was it?
Originally Posted by deflave
She thinks Trump is God?

My bad, I thought you were a monotheist.

Stick to ice cream and the occasional virus induced meltdown.

LOL
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by hicountry
Shes a nutcase

she just as bad as homo Cuomo
At least if she molests someone (a guy), they will keep their mouth shut about it.
Sadly, not any more.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Give this man a cigar.
What democrat believes in God?
© 24hourcampfire