Unreal.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
Thou shalt not speak the truth...
Posted By: Raeford Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Truth
Posted By: TreeMutt Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
While the treasonous rat Miilley goes free!
So how long until we put Red Stars on our military equipment and a rainbow phagflag on uniforms??
Imagine 3 years from now how fuucked it's going to be.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21

Gen. Milley will convene a firing squad at 10:00 AM. All troops shall observe. That is all.

L.W.
Just a matter of time and they will be locking up Veterans also
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21

It'll look like Australia.
Posted By: rte Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21

This was posted on the GateWay Pundit yesterday.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-americans-arming-taliban-terrorists/

Scheller's parents post on Instagram was removed.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUWCD7f...rid=e8bc6f03-35f5-46fe-87aa-6eb36f610fe6
Whut??

ON WHAT CHARGES??
My relative in intelligence says we have no clue how bad off we are. And that's knowing how bad we already think we are.

We need extremely drastic change in elected officials. It's the kind that hurts.

It'd help if those with ability and means ran for office so we would have someone better than a republican to vote for.
Posted By: goalie Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Just a matter of time and they will be locking up Veterans also

Good luck with that.
https://michaelyon.locals.com/post/1115521/one-who-surrenders-to-the-machine-vs-warrior-who-stands

"LTC Scheller is essentially a prisoner of war at this point. Not by letter of the law, but in essence.

Scheller is the first POW in the unfolding civil war. A Marine officer taken by Marines."
Posted By: jaguartx Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
Originally Posted by Raeford

Truth

The truth even leads to trouble on the Fire.

Good will become evil, and evil....
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Whut??

ON WHAT CHARGES??

Aidimg the enemy. Us.
Posted By: KFWA Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
Maybe Fox News will take this up as a cause and get the word out
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
This is bullschit.
Posted By: Raeford Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
Originally Posted by KFWA

It was featured this AM on Fox.
Posted By: hotsoup Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
He advanced all the way to the rank of LTC, and certainly knew he was stepping in do-do when he made the videos. We all commend him for his beliefs and willingness to speak about the very things we agree with BUT, there is a time and place for these things, particularly if one is wearing the uniform. He ignored what he KNEW was acceptable to the military, and now they have their opportunity to punish him. I hope enough pressure is brought to bear on the military leadership, thus resulting in the LTC's release and being allowed to move on with his life. However, they may well drag this on for a year or two, which will certainly ruin him financially. Sad all around, for all of us.
So, Milley can subvert the Commander In Chief,

But LTC cant subvert Milley.
Originally Posted by hotsoup
He advanced all the way to the rank of LTC, and certainly knew he was stepping in do-do when he made the videos. We all commend him for his beliefs and willingness to speak about the very things we agree with BUT, there is a time and place for these things, particularly if one is wearing the uniform. He ignored what he KNEW was acceptable to the military, and now they have their opportunity to punish him. I hope enough pressure is brought to bear on the military leadership, thus resulting in the LTC's release and being allowed to move on with his life. However, they may well drag this on for a year or two, which will certainly ruin him financially. Sad all around, for all of us.

Sadly, he should have left the military, then shout to the high heavens.

Sadly, nobody would listen to a "quitter".
Posted By: joken2 Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21

Posted By: deltakid Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
And those lowlife scumbags Milley and Austin are sitting in front of a Senate panel, lying through their teeth and tap dancing about how they did the right thing. Especially vomitous was Milley trying to explain his treasonous call to the Chinese as a normal course of affairs. Those two should be hauled out in chains and publicly court martialed.
Posted By: Raferman Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
They all look like [bleep].
A firing squad is the penalty for treason.

Treason is defined a staking up arms against the USA or giving aid or comfort to the enemy.

Milley claimed,in time of war,he would provide aid to the Chicomms.
If I was Black. Didn’t have a job or responsibility’s. Some one would pay me to travel to DC and protest. Not being the case , not much I can do but gripe. Hasbeen
Think he violated a gag order from the judge by posting on social media
I love our new military, all woke (thanks Zero), and can’t win any wars or conflicts. Also they are overly concerned with climate change and in Chinas pockets.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
I love our new military, all woke (thanks Zero), and can’t win any wars or conflicts. Also they are overly concerned with climate change and in Chinas pockets.

Actually, the woke people are the ones who think that his behavior would have ever been considered acceptable in the history of the united states military.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
While the treasonous rat Miilley goes free!

Playing cute in Congress. Traitorous scum.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Actually, the woke people are the ones who think that his behavior would have ever been considered acceptable in the history of the united states military.

Whut???

Dumb fugk.
Originally Posted by deltakid
And those lowlife scumbags Milley and Austin are sitting in front of a Senate panel, lying through their teeth and tap dancing about how they did the right thing. Especially vomitous was Milley trying to explain his treasonous call to the Chinese as a normal course of affairs. Those two should be hauled out in chains and publicly court martialed.

Hung.
I understand he was ordered to stop posting videos and violated that order. In his last video he acknowledged where the MP's could pick him up and was obviously fully aware he'd be sent to the brig for his disobeying the order. While I certainly don't find any fault in his demanding accountability, he knew his repeated appeals to the internet were increasingly violating the UCMJ and he quite apparently made a conscious decision to grandstand. It seems apparent that he calculated what it would take to go out on his terms and where he would be going (out of the service). The brig is just a waypoint. There's no way someone can continue to serve after what he did. The first video, maybe. After repeated videos and violating a direct order, how could he stay there given the evidence of lack of trust and confidence?
The crappy part is, the orders, inept as they were, remain "lawful." Hopefully, there are those in positions to effectively take up the cause.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
The crappy part is, the orders, inept as they were, remain "lawful." Hopefully, there are those in positions to effectively take up the cause.

This from someone who voted for Biden!!! Hilarious
Originally Posted by KFWA

Caught a blurb of Hannity interviewing his Mother and Father on the radio this afternoon, then saying they (Faux) were going to "follow it very closely".
TTT Oh, it already is. Been stewing...

This is so fuucked up.
Schit! This is serious.

Did he tell folks not to get the JAB or something?????
Posted By: JoeBob Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/28/21
I’m not sure that is a valid reason for pre-trial confinement in the military. Going off 20 year old memory here, but I believe the standard is that the accused is a threat to himself or others.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’m not sure that is a valid reason for pre-trial confinement in the military. Going off 20 year old memory here, but I believe the standard is that the accused is a threat to himself or others.

He’s a threat to the head shed.

How does that make them “woke”. That doesn’t even make sense. Read what you type before hitting post.
Posted By: goalie Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain

How does that make them “woke”. That doesn’t even make sense. Read what you type before hitting post.

Ignore the committee loser. Her would have applauded someone in the military who publicly tried to make Trump look bad. I bet you can't go back and find him criticizing Vindman.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Posted By: rainshot Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
We're at War and we had better wake up and start fighting.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
If he resigned his commission, he's no longer in the military, so how can they court marshal him?

Any bets on whether the trial will be open?
Posted By: deflave Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If he resigned his commission, he's no longer in the military, so how can they court marshal him?

Any bets on whether the trial will be open?

^^^Fully vaccinated.^^^

LOL
Posted By: Seafire Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
"Will be afforded ALL DUE PROCESS"...

bullSchitt.

I'm sad the LCol is having to sacrifice his full retirement benefits, to just make a point of how much a [bleep] Joe Biden and the rest of the DemocRats are.

who are the real ones that should be held accountable for their actions....not the guy who pointed it out...
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Resigning a commission only means one is no longer an officer. One does not “resign” from the military, but rather joins in a process of separation which is not done overnight.
Word on the street in the Marine community is a whole bunch of GO/FO's agree with this LTC!
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
They haven't even charged him with an offense. Seems beyond the pale. Surely he has rights as a service member to hear the charges and face his accusers.
^^^ Ya, it is beyond the pale for sure! Kind of like those insurrectionists that are still locked up! This is starting to get out of hand!
Posted By: rainshot Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
They haven't charged the "capitol rioters with anything but trespass but they've been in solitary confinement for months now. For those that argue that he committed a criminal act against the chain of command or whatever I would ask just what the hell do you think General Mattis and Kelley did when they trashed the Commander in Chief they worked for? We haven't had a UCMJ for a long time. All our military branches have been corrupted and politicized. Obama and Clinton managed that with Bush's help.
Posted By: ribka Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
I understand he was ordered to stop posting videos and violated that order. In his last video he acknowledged where the MP's could pick him up and was obviously fully aware he'd be sent to the brig for his disobeying the order. While I certainly don't find any fault in his demanding accountability, he knew his repeated appeals to the internet were increasingly violating the UCMJ and he quite apparently made a conscious decision to grandstand. It seems apparent that he calculated what it would take to go out on his terms and where he would be going (out of the service). The brig is just a waypoint. There's no way someone can continue to serve after what he did. The first video, maybe. After repeated videos and violating a direct order, how could he stay there given the evidence of lack of trust and confidence?

Hey dummy. Those are typically just handled in an administrative proceedings. This a message from the facist Biden government to never criticize the pedophile King.
This isn’t “being counseled” or “discipline”, he is being punished for taking a stand and speaking out.
Posted By: Pashooter Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It'll look like Australia.

Except a lot more blood in the streets
Posted By: 22250rem Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
Reminds me of that saying that "Truth Is Treason In The Empire Of Lies".
Posted By: reivertom Re: LTC Scheller In The Brig - 09/29/21
Well. that pretty much ends the debate about our country not having political prisoners.
© 24hourcampfire