Home
I am NOT saying white Americans never commit crimes - no one knows that they do better than I.
BUT... this latest plague of blacks gang robbing all manner of American businesses is self destructive not just illegal and immoral.
Sheesh.

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-makeup-Chicago-Ulta-Beauty-store.html

I mean what the heck - all Americans are paying higher prices because of your mass thievery and stores will not open or not stay open in black neighborhoods!
This type of immoral activity will spread from the "blue cities/communities" to ALL neighborhoods if allowed to continue.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Shoot on sight.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Shoot on sight.

Don't you know It's against the law to kill one of the sacred negros.
Ahh, they were starving and needed pod er I guess expensive makeup for their boyfriends.
LBJ,s great society........
Retail is in a great migration to the internet.

$hit like this accelerates that transition.
Renegade50: Many here are not old enough to remember society before the "great society"!
I can!
Indeed "things" have been rolling downhill (getting worse!) ever since the demonrats, rinos and guilt ridden white liberals began making excuses for, coddling, rationalizing and not holding accountable welfare spawn and welfare bitches (also known as the great society).
First thing OUR current society should do is STOP welfare benefits for anyone who can NOT pass a drug test, and for anyone that spawns forth their SECOND welfare bastard!
Our prisons are full of (and should be fuller!) welfare spawn and lbj, his demonrat co-horts, guilt ridden white liberals and rino's should all be held accountable for their parts in creating and perpetuating "the great society".
DON'T get me started on that - we could all be here a while.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Nîggers will steal it off the porch, the truck and the distribution hubs
MontanaMarine: You make an excellent point.
I hate to see so many businesses being eaten up by the internet - but is is just a fact of life nowadays.
And this mass thievery, looting, arson and such, and its effect on employees and owners is NOT helping the situation (traditional capitalism/storefronts) one bit.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
slumload: You are correct in your contention - but NOT politically correct, nowadays.
Not all black people are as you mention - sadly a large percentage (not a majority!) of black folks are like you describe.
And in my opinion/experience the percentage is slowly increasing.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
its the America the democRats are creating....

and they'll go after any one who undermines their plans.
Diversity is our strength.
Be it redneck meth heads or inner city urbanites, buckshot would solve a lot of these problems. Ain't gonna happen, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't.
but,but, but they have to eat to survive......wait....uhh...nevermind.
I really don't care about the crime in [bleep]. They, and they alone, are the ones to blame, but they are too blind and stupid to do anything about it.
my daughter worked PT in a shoe store in a nice mall near in urban setting when she was going through college. she said she was told not to do anything about theft. she said a group of joggers would come in, swap their schitty shoes for new ones and walk out. it was a regular occurrence.
Originally Posted by rem141r
my daughter worked PT in a shoe store in a nice mall near in urban setting when she was going through college. she said she was told not to do anything about theft. she said a group of joggers would come in, swap their schitty shoes for new ones and walk out. it was a regular occurrence.

Swap and shop, let ‘em steal, that’s the deal!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I am NOT saying white Americans never commit crimes - no one knows that they do better than I.
BUT... this latest plague of blacks gang robbing all manner of American businesses is self destructive not just illegal and immoral.
Sheesh.

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-makeup-Chicago-Ulta-Beauty-store.html

I mean what the heck - all Americans are paying higher prices because of your mass thievery and stores will not open or not stay open in black neighborhoods!
This type of immoral activity will spread from the "blue cities/communities" to ALL neighborhoods if allowed to continue.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
As soon as the liberal cities declared that stealing less than a thousand dollars worth of merchandise was no longer a crime (only punishable by a small fine, if caught - which never happens), this really took off.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Those Texas boys need to dig his ass up and hang him from the highest tree they can find alongside the Brazos!! And get Robert McNamara at same time!!
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Shoot on sight.

Don't you know It's against the law to kill one of the sacred negros.

Id rather they stole everything out of every store in Chitcago.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by renegade50

Those Texas boys need to dig his ass up and hang him from the highest tree they can find alongside the Brazos!! And get Robert McNamara at same time!!

Truth. And bury them in a sewage treatment plant. Bush too.
Trump’s Fault.
The ONLY reason Democrats care about black people is because they've been loyal useful idiot voters.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Never thought of it this way but you're right.
Worlds most untrainable voting pets....
Sheesh.

Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You really must be joking to even remotely think they care.

They like it, they love it, they want some more of it, it's in their DNA, the more you might plead with them to stop, the more they do.

They are different from whites in way too many ways to ever generally live together; yeah a few exceptions here & there, not much more.

End of the discussion for me; I have better things to do than to worry about trying to change the behavior or blacks.

MM
slumload: You are correct in your contention - but NOT politically correct, nowadays.
Not all black people are as you mention - sadly a large percentage (not a majority!) of black folks are like you describe.
And in my opinion/experience the percentage is slowly increasing.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

He didn't say "all black folks" - he said niqqers, and I believe that's what he meant.
You can thank the white, liberals, and mixed bag of local liberal politicians who defunded their police force, then made theft crimes unimportant and non prosecuting.

Fûck the white liberals !

🦫
The root cause is excessive taxation. Both D and R love taxes.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
The root cause is excessive taxation.

This one has me scratching my head. Taxation of the looters?
© 24hourcampfire