Home
https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1442647197481381890
biden doesn't have time for this nonsense. matlocks coming on.
Love it.

MM
Insurrection........... We can't have that sort of extremism threatening our democracy. It'll probably get shut down and some of the protesters will be identified and prosecuted on some bogus, made up charge. Now if it were Antifa or BLM the mayor himself would be out there kissing all of their azzes.
We need more of this to happen across this country.
"Ah come on man. It's the mandate of the vaccine Taliban, there is no crisis of the Trump on the healthcare of the border wall when it comes to 20 year inflation because amnesty to 8 million immigrants. I got some France new subplanes from Austeria for their army because covid.

Did I tell you I was at the shooting of some Afghans in a synagogue? I shot my shotgun in the air twice and they pony soldier infrastructure tax bill. It's common sense folks." -- Joe Biden.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
We need more of this to happen across this country.

Agree,hope we see more of this coming soon.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Love it.

MM

Yep
Stupid fookers. They voted for him last November and they would vote for him tomorrow. Communists everyone of them. They can all go to hell.

BP...
Originally Posted by BFaucett
"Ah come on man. It's the mandate of the vaccine Taliban, there is no crisis of the Trump on the healthcare of the border wall when it comes to 20 year inflation because amnesty to 8 million immigrants. I got some France new subplanes from Austeria for their army because covid.

Did I tell you I was at the shooting of some Afghans in a synagogue? I shot my shotgun in the air twice and they pony soldier infrastructure tax bill. It's common sense folks." -- Joe Biden.

That actually makes more sense than An actual Biden speech. Nice work.

Clyde
That’s Fugging awesome.
Cool. Need more.
The liberal cesspool eating one of their own, love it the stupid fockers !!!!!!
The second chant --'' take your mask off'' THAT should be the first step for the dummies .
I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE around here - hordes of upper teen and early 20's wearing masks .
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by BFaucett

That actually makes more sense than An actual Biden speech. Nice work.

Clyde

Thanks. grin grin
Originally Posted by boilerpig1
Stupid fookers. They voted for him last November and they would vote for him tomorrow. Communists everyone of them. They can all go to hell.

BP...

Maybe many of them didn't.

Could be major Dem hubs have been haven for election fraud to the point even former commies cant stomach the fraud results any longer.

Who seriously gets a Big Gulp every day and votes not to allow them?

They're stupid phoucs, but clocks dont have those odds.
Glass half full.
Friggin' A!

FJB
Old demented biden, is sitting there thinking, I finally drew a large crowd. crazy
© 24hourcampfire