Home
Posted By: stxhunter Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Get the jab by Nov. or you're fired. Chits getting out of hand.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
GETTING??????
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Getting worse.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Hard to fathom how quick it's turned!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
It'll continue to get worse as long as everyone bows to them.

Only one thing will stop it...

People standing up to them.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
.gov DGAF
they lose BP people.
More illegal aliens can come in that they can make voters all "nice and legal" after the 2022 3 peat of election fraud.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
We need to do a Sherman's march, but on DC.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
And the crazy thing is we ain’t even started shootin’ yet.

To quote ol’ Crossfire,,,,,

"Jesus wept”
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
And the crazy thing is we ain’t even started shootin’ yet.

To quote ol’ Crossfire,,,,,

"Jesus wept”

Yeah.

Afraid it's comin' though.
Posted By: JTrapper73 Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
My boy just got a good job at the Navy base back in April and that’s what they just told them. Get it by November.
He said he’s gonna quit.
I’m done. They have no right to put an individual in that position.
China is a threat to this country but not nearly as big a threat as democrats are!!!!!!
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Make them fire you. Then sue them.
Posted By: ERK Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Trapper you are correct. The devil within is the problem. China didn’t have to fire a shot. They just bought ole Joe off years ago. Edk
Posted By: ribka Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Millions of unvaccinated covid carrying illegal aliens allowed to enter the country and then transported all over the US to spread the Chinese disease and kill middle class Americans, given free healthcare, college, free housing and China Joe terminates Border Patrol agents and our military . Great plan

All of China Joe's useful idiots posting on here now about masking up and useless vaccines. Dystopia
Posted By: gunzo Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Fuggin prelim to Red Dawn right before our eyes.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by renegade50
.gov DGAF
they lose BP people.
More illegal aliens can come in that they can make voters all "nice and legal" after the 2022 3 peat of election fraud.

All part time of their plan. 😡
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by ribka
Millions of unvaccinated covid carrying illegal aliens allowed to enter the country and then transported all over the US to spread the Chinese disease and kill middle class Americans, given free healthcare, college, free housing and China Joe terminates Border Patrol agents and our military . Great plan

All of China Joe's useful idiots posting on here now about masking up and useless vaccines. Dystopia

Yep.
Posted By: victoro Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
I know a Border Patrolman that is VERY conservative and hates all Democrats. I can't imagine him getting vaccinated against his will. Texas currently bans forced vaccines but if Abbott folds he will probably find another job.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Looks like they may be headed for a shutdown anyway.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Sounds like the retard in chief really screwed the pooch with the BP after his "they will pay" comments.

Not that any one of them with half a brain liked him anyway, I'm sure...
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Border Patrol - 09/29/21
Originally Posted by renegade50
.gov DGAF
they lose BP people.

The cucks in DC will just turn around and say they don't have enough Border Patrol agents to stop the illegal invasion.

Can you imagine somebody dedicating themselves to that honorable career 20-25 years ago, to be staring at this communist / marxist schit now? And all the coward Rinos sitting on their thumbs?
Posted By: victoro Re: Border Patrol - 09/30/21
Originally Posted by victoro
I know a Border Patrolman that is VERY conservative and hates all Democrats. I can't imagine him getting vaccinated against his will. Texas currently bans forced vaccines but if Abbott folds he will probably find another job.

Abbbott didn't fold. He says Texas will hire any Border Patrolman that loses their job because of Biden's vaccine mandate.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...er-patrol-agents-fired-over-vax-mandate/
© 24hourcampfire