Home
WTF
$2,600/head beef cattle
$6,500/head dairy cattle.
are they trying to prop up soy milk and impossible burgers???!!!
it will be cheaper to eat well marbled liberal burgers
Wife said something about that yesterday.

Tell them to come on if they are coming!
Link?

That’ll be a deal breaker for even demoroids.
I saw it through a secondary source to Twaddle poster @TheRightMelissa/status/1443946138143543300
That must be the genius of Ocrazio Cortez showing.

I dare them to pass it and try to enforce it.
We have about 1/2 million dairy cows in this area. Some of the big dairies have 5 to 10k cows. That's $32 to 65 million in taxes.
I'm opposed to any new taxes and spending. Period. But this methane tax claim on livestock doesn't seem to pass the smell test.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...t-wouldnt-tax-cattle-farmers/5913599001/
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
We have about 1/2 million dairy cows in this area. Some of the big dairies have 5 to 10k cows. That's $32 to 65 million in taxes.

They probably want to pass a per udder tax to kill dairy.
These globalists want us eating soy, algae and insects, and this isn't an exaggeration Of course they and their cronies will still eat Wagyu beef and veal whenever they want..
Only rich people own a cow.

Think about it.

Fugk those Commies. This isn’t China and I’ll die on that hill
"Republicans on the committee tried to amend the proposal to specifically exempt cattle operations. But Democrats defeated the amendment, saying the proposal didn't apply to agriculture to begin with."

If that's true, then why wouldn't the Democrats be willing to specifically exempt agriculture?

You can't ever believe anything a democrat says.

This sounds like Gates new business model.
Tax beef out of existence while buying all the farmland for pennies on the dollar.
After that, he can require his Soylent Green as the new Western staple.
Meat rations will be according to the rate of deaths that result from his shots.
Just kidding.
30% of the people in this country think beef originates in styro/cellophane trays and milk originates in plastic jugs, they don't connect the bovine to these products.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Tax beef out of existence while buying all the farmland for pennies on the dollar.
Meat rations will be according to the rate of deaths that result from his shots.
Just kidding.

Not that far off actually. Remember that pyramid with with food and stuff on the bottom?

Probably not, but it's pretty common knowledge to most educated people.

The bottom line is that it's easy to make money when you've got money.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Only wannaget rich people marry a cow.

Think about it.

my editorial comments..

Just kidding.

Not that far off actually. Remember that pyramid with with food and stuff on the bottom?

There were a couple of major agribusinesses that bought space on that pyramid from the FDA if I remember the ag history class. Gates might just have enough money to buy space on that for his products. Start with prison, military and public school contracts and he's got it made.
Supposedly the methane tax is "ag exempt" but that still leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

I agree with others here, it is a movement for pushing out meat and dairy production. The BS being fed to the general public about methane coming from dairy and beef cattle is just that, BS. The Beef cattle industry contributes to only 3% methane gas, dairy 4%. I see ridiculous articles posted about masks cows wears to catch burps and potty training dairy cows.
Yet Jeff Bazos torches off how many gallons to get his oversized
d i l d o into space..
They haven't even finished writing the bill.

Just kidding.

There were a couple of major agribusinesses that bought space on that pyramid from the FDA if I remember the ag history class. Gates might just have enough money to buy space on that for his products. Start with prison, military and public school contracts and he's got it made.

I kinda always believed he has it made already.

Once you reach as certain threshold of wealth, it ceases to be about the size of your accounts. It becomes about power over the lives of others. I think that's the definition of EVIL.
Not even a year into biden's first term. We might be shooting before this is over!
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
"Republicans on the committee tried to amend the proposal to specifically exempt cattle operations. But Democrats defeated the amendment, saying the proposal didn't apply to agriculture to begin with."

If that's true, then why wouldn't the Democrats be willing to specifically exempt agriculture?

You can't ever believe anything a democrat says.

Thanks for the focus, cum breath
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Just kidding.

I kinda always believed he has it made already.

Once you reach as certain threshold of wealth, it ceases to be about the size of your accounts. It becomes about power over the lives of others. I think that's the definition of EVIL.

With him, he's probably into reducing the"carbon footprint" of all of the kids, military and patients by getting that number down to zero......the people number.
You likely saw this at some point.

See mark 3:45...
https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/up-next?language=en#t-832859

Think about it.

I hope this comment is ingest if not you're the dumbest f***** will have ever seen
Originally Posted by BobBrown

sig line material there.

a sock puppet done lost his mind.

how many cows you got 'Bob' ?
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
WTF
$2,600/head beef cattle

"Ultimately, the rumors relative to a potential cow tax are just that – rumors," said Danielle Beck, senior executive director of government affairs at the National Cattlemen's Beef Association, a trade and lobbying group for beef producers. "And we view it as an unhelpful distraction from the issues at hand."
Originally Posted by Sycamore

sig line material there.

Still abusing poor Ron? What's your angle? Trying to weasel his family out of their inheritance with your tall tales of bravery and trying to bs Ron what a hero you are on your super secret missions? Wouldn't surprise me in the least
ribka,

you useless pos

fat lazy retired easterner, bitching about everything in the west.

go home ribka, wisconsin wants you. you fit in there.

Sycamore

sig line material there.

GFY Coc Ksucker
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
WTF
$2,600/head beef cattle

"Ultimately, the rumors relative to a potential cow tax are just that – rumors," said Danielle Beck, senior executive director of government affairs at the National Cattlemen's Beef Association, a trade and lobbying group for beef producers. "And we view it as an unhelpful distraction from the issues at hand."

Put a bullet in your brain......for country
Originally Posted by skeen
I'm opposed to any new taxes and spending. Period. But this methane tax claim on livestock doesn't seem to pass the smell test.

Neither can Republicans....pass that test.

Neither can Republicans...past that test.

sig line material there.

Originally Posted by ldholton

Think about it.

I hope this comment is ingest if not you're the dumbest f***** will have ever seen

Well I don't...pretty sure Jim Conrad will be pleased to hear it though.

And...pretty sure it was sarcasm.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
That must be the genius of Ocrazio Cortez showing.

I dare them to pass it and try to enforce it.

It's bad enough they even consider it.
So how would that tax work? The rancher pays it once? The feed lot once? The packer once?
Bat... ..."It's what's for dinner."

I bat you never thought you'd hear that in the United States of Demoncrats.

Good to know the cattle tax is just a rumor. I have also seen that the bill supposedly includes an 8 cent per mile milage tax. We live about 30 miles from our work so a milage tax would really put the hurt on us.

John
Democrats and the Chinese Communist Party are one and the same!!!!
© 24hourcampfire