[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: skeen Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
Originally Posted by NVhntr
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

laugh laugh grin
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
LOL.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
You got that right, in the movie she survives..........................
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
Say....what's that on her left thigh? laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: slumlord Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
Dayum

Baby bumps are sexy

Don’t doll her up too much, I might get a chub
Posted By: Craigster Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
Sweat hog. I wouldn't [bleep] that with SAcharlie's dick. Oh wait, SA doesn't have a dick.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
Willi Brown was the governor of California who started Kamaltoes political career, where she put her mouth to good use. She, it is said was at one time a call girl.
Posted By: Craigster Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
Originally Posted by rickt300
Willi Brown was the governor of California who started Kamaltoes political career, where she put her mouth to good use. She, it is said was at one time a call girl.

Willie Brown was never the Gov in CA. Slut she might be, but there's no credible evidence she was a call girl.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
Originally Posted by Craigster

Willie Brown was never the Gov in CA. Slut she might be, but there's no credible evidence she was a call girl.

Mayor of San Fran, and Speaker of the Cali House of Reps.
The original Slick Willie.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/02/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Say....what's that on her left thigh? laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Man...that is just wrong!
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/03/21
Girl's gotta make a living.
Working for Joe probably gets pretty boring.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Titanic Failure? - 10/03/21
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Craigster

Mayor of San Fran, and Speaker of the Cali House of Reps.
The original Slick Willie.

Willie Brown was the major power broker in California during the 80's and 90's. He was speaker of the house for 15 years in the 80's and 90's then became San Francisco's mayor after that for about 10 years. Kamala Harris was working at the capitol in the 90's and started screwing Willie, in return he started appointing her to various fluff commission jobs. She was his mistress for a good while and it's safe to say no one would have ever heard of Kamala Harris if she hadn't been boinking Willie Brown. He was in his 60's at the time and she was in her 20's, to be fair she looked a lot better then than she does now.

You could say that by screwing Kamala, Willie ultimately ended up screwing the entire country.
© 24hourcampfire