Home
There It Is – Study Finds Predominance of Antibody-Resistant SARS-CoV-2 Variants in Vaccine Breakthrough Cases in San Francisco Bay Area

What this study finds is exactly what vaccine developer Geert Vanden Bossche (Belgium) has been predicting. The predominance of antibody-resistant SARS-CoV-2 variants in vaccine breakthrough cases from the San Francisco Bay Area, California

The California study finds that vaccinated individuals are more susceptible to COVID variant infections than unvaccinated. Geer Vanden Bossche has been warning that vaccine antibodies would suppress natural antibody responses. The vaccine antibodies take control of the immune system and defend only against a targeted virus.

Among vaccinated individuals, a COVID variant virus is not recognized by the specialized antibodies provided by the vaccine, and the natural antibodies have been programmed to stand down.

Be careful around vaccinated people, because they can carry a more resistant form of COVID-19. Additionally, the highly specialized antibodies in the vaccine create a need for a booster for each antibody resistant variant. Israel is already on booster #2.

More here.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...through-cases-in-san-francisco-bay-area/

There NOW the Debate is over.
More BS
It's called resistance and mutation, if you don't kill it, it'll just get stronger. I'm not sure which group is going to take the biggest hit when the plague comes, the vaccinated or unvaccinated.
hanco, I agree with you, enough is enough!
Originally Posted by hanco
More BS

Is that what your daughter told you?
Just wait until all those fired hospital workers start talking. Shock and awe!

Since I have immunities now, I'm not to careful around vaccinated folks, but before that I avoided them like the plague, pun intended.

Amazing how intelligent folks believe that their body keeps everything inside them knowing fully well that everything in this dimension we live in is made up of molecules which vibrate thus creating openings between each molecule. Stuff escapes between the openings. The skin being the largest organ absorbs 75% of what touches it. If it absorbs it can cast off.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
More BS

They are seeing very few people in ICU that have been vaccinated and they recover. The unvaccinated are the patients dying. I don’t think she would lie about that.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Among vaccinated individuals, a COVID variant virus is not recognized by the specialized antibodies provided by the vaccine, and the natural antibodies have been programmed to stand down.

That statement is scientific gobbledegook nonsense.
Hanco, you and her must be in on the conspiracy, eh?
More BS

They are seeing very few people in ICU that have been vaccinated and they recover. The unvaccinated are the patients dying. I don’t think she would lie about that.

Whatever. That’s not what this thread is about. Did you even read it?
You fellas about due for a booster. Lmfao
More BS

Which one is put on a respirator and given Remdesivir?
government propaganda designed to get all the unvaccinated people to hang out together and be easily identified
Originally Posted by K22
More BS

Which one is put on a respirator and given Remdesivir?

Which ones were taking ivermectin or hydroxychloroquin? None

But he’ll have to ask his daughter.
More BS

Its from a site called the conservative treehouse. The real question is, why bother? They make Alex Jones look like the bastion of truth.
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by steve4102

That statement is scientific gobbledegook nonsense.

Well, they are getting better at their nonsense....they may graduate to politician grade.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
More BS

Its from a site called the conservative treehouse. The real question is, why bother? They make Alex Jones look like the bastion of truth.

Go [bleep] yourself commie. 😆
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It's called resistance and mutation, if you don't kill it, it'll just get stronger. I'm not sure which group is going to take the biggest hit when the plague comes, the vaccinated or unvaccinated.

There’s some truth in this. It would likely be better if vaccine was used for old/sick folks with high chance of hospitalization. Let the young/healthy folks get “natural” immunity, which is MUCH stronger, and prevents the disease from being passed around as much (and therefore, less likely to mutate)...
More BS

What a sad little life you lead. Only a pathetic person with no life would continue to post where no one likes you.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.19.21262139v1

Typical libtard. No clue what you're talking about, just spout the liberal mantra.
Originally Posted by K22

Amazing how intelligent folks believe that their body keeps everything inside them knowing fully well that everything in this dimension we live in is made up of molecules which vibrate thus creating openings between each molecule. Stuff escapes between the openings. The skin being the largest organ absorbs 75% of what touches it. If it absorbs it can cast off.

So THATs why the pull-out method doesn’t work!
Yep, I’ll get mine, been vaccinated for all kinds of cshit, almost 70, no ill effects.
Yep, I’ll get mine, been vaccinated for all kinds of cshit, almost 70, no ill effects.

Unless they make you stupid.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

There’s some truth in this. It would likely be better if vaccine was used for old/sick folks with high chance of hospitalization. Let the young/healthy folks get “natural” immunity, which is MUCH stronger, and prevents the disease from being passed around as much (and therefore, less likely to mutate)...

This^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by K22

So THATs why the pull-out method doesn’t work!

laugh
I wondered how that happened. grin

then again, I believe the molecules vibration was to fast to pass through...............or maybe they were to slow?

Unless they make you stupid.

Your right, I ain’t too bright, but I was up all night.
So just how can anybody do that?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
So just how can anybody do that?

It's difficult unless you have had covid and now have over a years worth of antibodies.
Lots of Zinc, D3, and C and either Ivermectin or HQC.
If you get covid I would not go to the hospital unless it is absolutely necessary and then I would make damm sure they didn't put you on a ventilator nor gave you Remdesivir.
Originally Posted by K22
The skin being the largest organ absorbs 75% of what touches it.

That's a recently popular misconception. Only the very earliest land tetrapods had skin that randomly absorbed chemicals and germs it came into contact with. Very quickly, about 350 million years ago, land tetrapods (of which we are one) evolved skin that sealed off just about everything that it came into contact with. This was due to increased levels of keratin in the skin.

I truly hope that holds for you Hanco. What do you think the long term effects are? Not that your planning to have anymore children. I'm sticking with therapeutics with a known history of safety and efficacy, than and I have already had the CCP virus which for me didn't even approach the level of a normal cold. More like allergies.

No way you can know that yet because the vaccine trials aren't over. Ask your doc to order some immune system blood tests.
More BS

Why are twice vaccinated people worldwide getting infected? Fauci says it's a COVID-19 variant and for once he's right. Ivermectin works on the variants too.
On August 25, 2021, the Indian media noticed the discrepancy between Uttar Pradesh’s massive success and other states, like Kerala’s, comparative failure. Although Uttar Pradesh was only 5% vaccinated to Kerala’s 20%, Uttar Pradesh had (only) 22 new COVID cases, while Kerala was overwhelmed with 31,445 in one day. So it became apparent that whatever was contained in those treatment kits must have been pretty effective.

Each home kit contained the following: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets]. Other non-medication components included face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes, a digital thermometer, and a pulse oximeter.

This entire kit – including the oximeter – costs only $2.65.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...a37d9a8-1fb2-11ec-a94b-47343582647b.html
Thanks.
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
On August 25, 2021, the Indian media noticed the discrepancy between Uttar Pradesh’s massive success and other states, like Kerala’s, comparative failure. Although Uttar Pradesh was only 5% vaccinated to Kerala’s 20%, Uttar Pradesh had (only) 22 new COVID cases, while Kerala was overwhelmed with 31,445 in one day. So it became apparent that whatever was contained in those treatment kits must have been pretty effective.

Each home kit contained the following: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets]. Other non-medication components included face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes, a digital thermometer, and a pulse oximeter.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bra...ovid-frenzy-warning-to-us-experts-2021-9

Many Brazilians used to spend about $30 a head on what they called the "kit COVID."

It was a mix of vitamins and other pills that President Jair Bolsonaro touted as early treatments for COVID-19, well before vaccines became widely available to prevent and minimize coronavirus infections.

Among the "kit" drugs were the malaria pill hydroxychloroquine and the antiparasitic tablet ivermectin.
I wrote about this very issue in my Kung Flu essay back in late August. Unfortunately, the vast majority of Americans, and by extension the world's population, are too ignorant to apply any critical thought to the matter, let alone see any of the innumerable bright red flags that are so very apparent. I blame Jimmy Carter and his creation of the DoED - at least in America. America's Department of Education Indoctrination has been hard at work, for decades, towing the Marxist party line and is directly responsible for producing generations of Useful Idiots, most of whom have absolutely no ability to think critically. They removed civics, American history, economics, etc, replaced it with revisionist history and Common Core, all in an effort to produce good apparatchiks. They have largely been successful, as evidenced by the insanity we see all around us in this glorious enlightened modern-age. If you ask me, we American citizens are regressing - traveling back to the dark ages at breakneck speed, and indeed, that is what the powers that be want for Americans.

FDR started America down this path to darkness and it was all easy to see - it was all right out there in the open, but apathetic, ignorant Americans let it happen because they didn't want to expend the energy necessary to fight the evil that was all around us. Now, we're on the verge of loosing it all.

Pathetic.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by K22
The skin being the largest organ absorbs 75% of what touches it.

That's a recently popular misconception. Only the very earliest land tetrapods had skin that randomly absorbed chemicals and germs it came into contact with. Very quickly, about 350 million years ago, land tetrapods (of which we are one) evolved skin that sealed off just about everything that it came into contact with. This was due to increased levels of keratin in the skin.

Hhmmm............don't think I'm buying into that.
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel

India clearly cares for their citizens immeasurably more than our own rulers care for us.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I wrote about this very issue in my Kung Flu essay back in late August. Unfortunately, the vast majority of Americans, and by extension the world's population, are too ignorant to apply any critical thought to the matter, let alone see any of the innumerable bright red flags that are so very apparent. I blame Jimmy Carter and his creation of the DoED - at least in America. America's Department of Education Indoctrination has been hard at work, for decades, towing the Marxist party line and is directly responsible for producing generations of Useful Idiots, most of whom have absolutely no ability to think critically. They removed civics, American history, economics, etc, replaced it with revisionist history and Common Core, all in an effort to produce good apparatchiks. They have largely been successful, as evidenced by the insanity we see all around us in this glorious enlightened modern-age. If you ask me, we American citizens are regressing - traveling back to the dark ages at breakneck speed, and indeed, that is what the powers that be want for Americans.

FDR started America down this path to darkness and it was all easy to see - it was all right out there in the open, but apathetic, ignorant Americans let it happen because they didn't want to expend the energy necessary to fight the evil that was all around us. Now, we're on the verge of loosing it all.

Pathetic.
Perfectly stated.
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Pathetic.

Excellent post High Noon.
Thank ye.
steve4102: Sheesh.
Where do you come up with this stuff?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
steve4102: Sheesh.
Where do you come up with this stuff?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy